What worked for you? Getting over abuse/gaslighting/cheating/lying etc.

Fruitee

• Author

Its funny how my feelings have changed. When I talked with my crazy ex I was feeling so horny :D and missing the sex. Now I dont want his dirty penis anywhere near me. :D :D And even I miss him accepting me. I am sure I will find someone who will like me for me. Not for some idea of me.

• Like 2
  • Author
You read Why Does He Do That, right? Then you'll remember that an abuser's #1 gift is the ability to schmooze. To make the girl of the day feel like he is AMAZED by her, that she is AMAZING and all he could ever ask for.

Until he has her. And then the game is over and he no longer cares about making her happy. On to new conquests to fill his ego.

He loves the game.

Yeah. I saw in FB that the gf is really there.. So he is just chasing tail instead of enjoying his vacation with his family..

• Author

I guess I hit a nerve again. He was texting me once again and I asked him whats wrong with his gf that he dont wanna be there with her and he keeps texting me. Now I can go **** myself again. :D

I guess I hit a nerve again. He was texting me once again and I asked him whats wrong with his gf that he dont wanna be there with her and he keeps texting me. Now I can go **** myself again. :D

Good for you!

dreamingoftigers

Jeez. He doesn't let go.

What a manipulative little creep.

• Like 1
  • Author

I know this unbeliveable! He had texted in the night that soon he is coming and then I will be his(???). And I answered that why dont you just be with your gf. Whats wrong with her so you keep harrassing me? Then he told me to **** off.

New phone should arrive 2 to 3 weeks. And I also decided to travel.

Today I have my new date. I have unrealistic expectations. :D Because we seem to match so well. So he is probably jerk or idiot when I meet him.

Also I hate it that my ex is now in my head. I will try to clean my head before meeting my date tonight. :)

• Author

I think my crazy ex is texting like every one in his contact list during night some whats up messages and i miss you messages etc..

You read Why Does He Do That, right? Then you'll remember that an abuser's #1 gift is the ability to schmooze. To make the girl of the day feel like he is AMAZED by her, that she is AMAZING and all he could ever ask for.

Until he has her. And then the game is over and he no longer cares about making her happy. On to new conquests to fill his ego.

He loves the game.

The abuser is actually very stupid. He spends his whole life pretending to be amazed by women he just wants to play with and throw away. If they feel everyone is so below them then why do they want to spend so much time controlling "inferiors?"

yes, that. Exactly that. I have a dude like that too. To him, everything is about winning. He is constantly stratagizing about how to get whom in which position and seduce and manipulate etc. You cannot do this, if you're not keeping in contact, hence the incessant texting.

No contact. Best move in the history of humanity. I am taking a piss at the same dude, right now. Because I got his game, and because I can.

• Like 1
  • Author

Its not important to him that he is texting me. I should be able to not to let him get in my head and mix up my feelings.

I decided not to put all my eggs in one basket because I was too excited about my date. So i gave my number also to another guy in okc who was funny and not creep.

What else..

• Like 2
The abuser is actually very stupid. He spends his whole life pretending to be amazed by women he just wants to play with and throw away. If they feel everyone is so below them then why do they want to spend so much time controlling "inferiors?"

That's easy. Because it feeds his ego. Abusers have severely low self esteem. Controlling women is how they feed their pathetic ego. And if one manages to slip through their fingers, the abusers convince themselves that there was something wrong with the woman. Never him. Abusers ALWAYS blame everyone else for everything. Because they can't stand to look at themselves critically.

• Like 2
Its not important to him that he is texting me. I should be able to not to let him get in my head and mix up my feelings.

I decided not to put all my eggs in one basket because I was too excited about my date. So i gave my number also to another guy in okc who was funny and not creep.

What else..

What else? Fill your life with amazing things. We live in the best age in history. You can go anywhere in the world, do almost anything you want, meet millions of people, be anything you want, volunteer for a thousand amazing different charities, meet great people...

FILL YOUR LIFE!

• Like 1
  • Author

I had really nice time last night. But that guy really isnt for me. Date went well. He took me to very nice restaurant for dinner. We had plenty of stuff to talk about. He is kind of wealthy. Has nice job and all that. But after dinner when we went to get drinks he wanted to kiss me already and said he would like to invite me to his place but its 1st date so maybe not good idea. And I had in my mind more like 3 months before even visiting his place.. So Im not sure if I will see him again.

• Author

I also kind of think that my crazy ex thinks there is something wrong with me. Just because I didnt believe his bs. I dont know if any woman really treated him the way i did. And by that i mean not accepting his lies and being mad at hell at him etc. And maybe thats why he is still chasing me because when he texts me im telling him to stop lying and to take responsibility. When i think others are like oh yeah he texted me.

• Like 1
  • Author

One more things: got me 2 more dates lined up. :D but the other one is someone i have known for a while. We agreed to go to the movies. Other one said he wants to chat more online before meeting.

• Like 1

That's what dating is about, fruitee - trying on people to see who's a good fit with your needs, boundaries, expectations. You try people on, they try YOU on, and you see if it's worth seeing them a second or third or tenth time. If not, you move on.

• Like 1
  • Author

^ Yess. That guy I had my 1st dinner date with send me text saturday around 7 pm what I am doing and how am I. I answered him Sunday that I am fine. Like I am some kind of 2nd choice or back up plan. First he dont text me for 4 days then asks me so late what Im doing like Im sitting around at the house. He should have made plans with me sooner. Had the whole day at least.

• Author

It is weird that some of the Rules are already working. Like I am not putting much effort on texting someone. Then I can see how long it takes of them to contact me. I dont setup dates. So the guy will make some effort if he really wants to meet me. If one date goes badly dont matter because next one is lined up and I dont get emotionally attached too early.

• Like 2
  • Author

Setting up very strong rules and boundaries is working on me very well. Also trusting my gut feeling. I asked that movie guy when he wants to go to see that movie. He said he dont know. Maybe during next couple of weeks. I told him thats kind of vague and I am very busy so if he is not able to set up a date its better we forget the whole thing. And guess what! He got mad and called me freak and what not. Once again my gut feeling was right and setting up very clear rule: if guy is not able to set up a date for next two weeks i am not going to see him because if he really wants to see me he will actually find a time for me. Well apparently this guy didnt appreciate my rule and decided to insult me then. And it was him who said he dont know when he could see me. So i should just sit around waiting for him? No way!

Edit: I did wait 2 days for him to decide on the date.

• Like 1