Why I'm DONE with online dating...

impatiently_patient

I'm glad my stupid drunken rant of a thread could be the hottest discussion on Lovehack. :laugh:

Carry on...

I'm surprised it's still going. not really hot or a discussion, though. basically just a lot of the forum calling you a db.

• Like 3
I'm still on Tinder

I don't have that on my phone, but I'm looking you up.

Mwah ha ha ha >:-O

• Like 1
Yup. I'm also too black for women who "won't date black guys".

I got blocked by one because she said "I don't date Asians."

I'm like, " Ok, cool. What does that have to do with me?"

She yells in all caps that I'm Asian and blocjs me.

I'm Irish and Norwegian and look nothing like an Asian guy. :lmao:

There are definitely some nuts out there on race stuff.

• Like 3
I got blocked by one because she said "I don't date Asians."

I'm like, " Ok, cool. What does that have to do with me?"

She yells in all caps that I'm Asian and blocjs me.

I'm Irish and Norwegian and look nothing like an Asian guy. :lmao:

There are definitely some nuts out there on race stuff.

:lmao:

That's shocking.

How dare you look Asian and have the nerve to message the Princess!

LookAtThisPOst
:lmao:

That's shocking.

How dare you look Asian and have the nerve to message the Princess!

That's the disadvantage of online dating. The person looking at your profile would likely have these pre-conceived notions about you and dismiss you without a 2nd glance, like a fart in the wind. Even if it's NOT true. :lmao:

• Like 1
Go right ahead, unlike most of the gutless socks on here who have "five miles left of Narnia" as a location and a pic of a Gelfling as their respective avatars, I'm a real human being with nothing to hide behind. You want an address? I'll give you that, s__t talking keyboard warriors. Come and knock on my door. I'll make you a mocha, you want foam on that ****?

Jesus this post had me laughing... good one!

:lmao::lmao:

If you only put up your best photos, unless your at your best when you meet they will be disappointed. If you put up an average photo, what you look like on your average day, half the time they will be pleasantly surprised and the other half hopefully not too disappointed.

That is not to say or imply you should not put your best foot forward, you just don't want to set them up for disappointment.

That makes sense.

I'm glad my stupid drunken rant of a thread could be the hottest discussion on Lovehack. :laugh:

Carry on...

You were drunk, stupid and ranting? OK. No worries.

Go right ahead, unlike most of the gutless socks on here who have "five miles left of Narnia" as a location and a pic of a Gelfling as their respective avatars, I'm a real human being with nothing to hide behind. You want an address? I'll give you that, s__t talking keyboard warriors. Come and knock on my door. I'll make you a mocha, you want foam on that ****?

Hmmmm,

I've seen this before,

people who try to date online,

it doesn't work and they take it

against the first person that crosses their path.

I am not the one to blame here!!!

When on a dating site some reply,

some can't be arsed,

what can you do about it? (dunno)

Nothing really.

As for me not having a picture

that's a personal choice.

I like Rainbow Brite since I was a child,

something about her,

bringing colour to a grey world,

as good a cause as any.

My location is irrelevant,

don't think anyone here will come for a visit.

I'd argue the best pictures are those that show what you look like on your typical day, because no one likes surprises.

Yes. A picture how you look every day. I think that is the best method.

Because as you said, no one likes surprises.

As a finnish man, you probably like metal. :laugh:

I'm assuming one can look their best whenever they want.

Whoops, didn't mean to step into a fight here. Thought it was a general post....

Too late, now it's time for you to pick a side.

No Swedish neutrality here (scold)

:laugh:

Too late, now it's time for you to pick a side.

No Swedish neutrality here (scold)

:laugh:

That's SWISS neutrality. :p

I like the colorful avatar over the beard, I like women over men (though impatiently''s post was hilarious) and I'll have to forgive you on thinking the Swedes were famous for neutrality. Maybe net neutrality... :D

I'm more comfortable as a peacemaker. Let's sign a treaty.:)

• Like 1

You happen to be the flavor of the month. (Almost) every month a new poster comes on here and is angry because of rejection from OLD and all the posters ride them and tell them if only they perked up, a harem of women would be a' waitin. :lmao: Before you, it was ZA. Before him, it was a host of others, me included.

Pretty much, that seems to be the way things go around here.

Perk up, work out, join a social group, play sports, do activities...

• Like 1
That's SWISS neutrality. :p

I like the colorful avatar over the beard, I like women over men (though impatiently''s post was hilarious) and I'll have to forgive you on thinking the Swedes were famous for neutrality. Maybe net neutrality... :D

I'm more comfortable as a peacemaker. Let's sign a treaty.:)

As long as you promise

you are not bringing

american 'democracy' to my country.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/f2/2f/6ef22f9b5555324b6ec7c3b1a8c47d02.jpg

:D

As long as you promise

you are not bringing

american 'democracy' to my country.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/f2/2f/6ef22f9b5555324b6ec7c3b1a8c47d02.jpg

:D

I cannot promise anything. We will blow up your country until you are under a republic controlled exclusively by large corporations and wealthy individuals.

We will be sure to give the survivors plenty of guns, long hours at work without vacations and expensive medical care.

ut really, I mean a truce between you and the OP. :)

• Like 1
I cannot promise anything. We will blow up your country until you are under a republic controlled exclusively by large corporations and wealthy individuals.

We will be sure to give the survivors plenty of guns, long hours at work without vacations and expensive medical care.

Ok, ok, you had me at hello :love:

truce it is then. (hug)

• Like 1

LW IMO I doubt anyone is taking the fighting on this thread seriously. I think the OP is probably a decent person who is having a hard time meeting a girl he really likes. People tend to get bitter after a while when they try hard and keep coming up empty. Maybe he'll get what he wants.

Even Heather doesn't know that answer. :bunny:

• Like 1

Carry on...

It's like running naked on a busy street. It sure will received lots of staring, attention and pointing fingers.

but who wants to do that to receiving 'attention'?

OP, after reading some of this thread (not all), all i can say is that you come off as somewhere between socially awkward and .... hipster d*uche socially awkward.

Her question was a test, instinctive one, you should have just said what got you to see her as interesting.

• Like 4