Girlfriend finally admitted she has some secrets...

deadelvis

MY personal perspective is that he is asking her to reveal things she feels bad about so he can judge her and torture her about her past.

He already thinks she is a sleazebag and FAT. He can't trust or respect her with what he ALREADY got her to confess. Why should she subject herself to more of this? And why on Earth would he want to hear more? He already thinks the worst of her!

No relationship where one person is standing in total judgement of the other can EVER work. Neither can one where one person thinks the other is beneath him or her. Or where one can't accept the other, misdeeds and all. :(

I understand...Just for some reason extending some doubt cause it's beien going on so long, the just leave advice isn't taken...so anything to sort somethings.

Beyond that maybe the entire thing is some death drive.

OP

You're not thrilled with the things she's already told you .....so isn't that enough to end it?

You've said before that she isn't the type of woman you'd want to marry with her past, so really what's the point in all this.

I think her ultimatum is pretty good. The choice is your. Accept her as is, without knowing her secret or end it. You can't force her to tell you.

Let the agony end once and for all.

• Like 2

^ It pretty much sounds like this is just about his morbid curiosity at this point. It has become quite clear that there are so many issues in this relationship that there is no way for OP to ever be happy in it.

If not knowing her past is a dealbreaker for him, he should just walk away and most people would understand that. But yet, he will not end it. Because this is an obsession now and it sounds like he wants to satisfy his curiosity (because he thinks it's his right to know and it bothers him that other people do) BEFORE he dumps her.

It would be really hard for me to ever find out on my own, without her or her friends telling me, but they are all loyal to her.

I find it very telling that these people you assuredly look down on have more respect and tenderness for your partner than you do. They respect her right to privacy, they honour their commitment to being in her life by not betraying her trust and they are, above all, loyal to her. You offer none of that yet you claim to love her. They are better people than you despite what they do with their genitalia, let that sink in for a while.

Edited by Anderlie
  • Like 1
Right but like I said. Turning one trick is a bit different than being a streetwalker. One trick is acceptable. 100's of John's is not ok in my book.

She claims to have turned "one" trick and what a coincidence - that ONE trick bumped into you in public and stopped to say hi to her and called her by a different name. What were the chances? Methinks there were a HELL of a lot more than one.

The stuff I've read about this woman is enough to make me literally gag. If the other statements in this thread are true - that she's mentally disordered on top of all the other crap you already know, then I'd have to wonder why ANY man would go anywhere near her. I just can't wrap my brain around it. I can't.

I don't remember what your A, B, and C choices were, but I vote for the one that dictates you dump her YESTERDAY and find a decent woman to date.