at the end of my rope (life)

StephenSG

Itspointless
my mother resents me for what i haev done, i dont blame her but i think she will eventually just disown me and not care if i try to attempt suicide again. which i hope happens

You know you think your life has no value. Last year a guy also was writing about attempting suicide. At a certain moment he stopped replying. To this day I regularly hope that he will post again. Just as that guy you also matter to me and I really believe that you can grow into someone who loves life.

• Like 2
an update:

I attempted suicide on June 9, and ended up in the hospital for a week which is why I haven't responded. I took 50 pills of extra strength acetiminophen (advil) in hopes of not waking up. Unfortunately it didn't work and I had my stomach pumped at the hospital.

The doctors have given me a wellbutrin and an anti anxiety medication. i am home now and I have told me family i dont want to take the medication anymore. i am under strict supervision by my mother but I am already thinking of better ways to kill myself. hopefully next time it works.

my mother resents me for what i haev done, i dont blame her but i think she will eventually just disown me and not care if i try to attempt suicide again. which i hope happens

Your mother will be devastated if you kill yourself. She is upset with you now because she thinks she failed you.

For heaven's sake, take the medication! You will feel better. You want to die because you want the pain to stop. Guess what? taking the meds will achieve that goal.

Talk to the doctor who prescribed the wellbutrin & get into a meaningful counseling program. Therapy when you get the right therapist works wonders.

• Like 1
  • Author

another week has passed and i still feel so lonely and dont want to be in this world anymore. all i can think about is how I will never have a loving girlfriend again. the rejection has destroyed my self esteem. The antidepressants arent doing anything for me. I just want it all to end

lana-banana

Hey, Stephen. I'm a 28-year-old lady who previously suffered (cue the guy from Monty Python saying "I got better!") from severe depression. Will you send me PMs about how you're doing? I can't offer you professional help---you need to keep seeing a doctor for that---but I promise to listen and can share my experiences too. Hang in there.

• Like 2
another week has passed and i still feel so lonely and dont want to be in this world anymore.

the rejection has destroyed my self esteem. The antidepressants arent doing anything for me. I just want it all to end

You really need to get some transdermal magnesium on board. You sound really deficient and no med's will help if you're low on that. DO NOT TAKE IT ORALLY ITS 60% less effective. That's why people think magnesium doesn't work. Take it via the skin in the form of gel or oil. Research these exact words: transdermal magnesium and depression

Do not assume for your mother how she would feel if you took your life. I am a mother of two boys. I would literally die if they ever did anything to themselves. Intentionally or unintentionally. You have no idea what it is to carry another person in your body for 9 months, then give birth to them and then care for them everyday after that. Trust me. She cares VERY much.

Please get your magnesium levels up before you make a bad choice because you were deficient in a simple mineral!

• 4 weeks later...
Miss Clavel
an update:

I attempted suicide on June 9, and ended up in the hospital for a week which is why I haven't responded. I took 50 pills of extra strength acetiminophen (advil) in hopes of not waking up. Unfortunately it didn't work and I had my stomach pumped at the hospital.

you might have destroyed your liver. if so, you will die without a transplant.

good luck.

Miss Clavel
another week has passed and i still feel so lonely and dont want to be in this world anymore. all i can think about is how I will never have a loving girlfriend again. the rejection has destroyed my self esteem. The antidepressants arent doing anything for me. I just want it all to end

i thought you said your mom is around? why not make a relationship with her, hell she already loves you. you could take an interest in her or someone or something other then yourself.

try staying in the now, your poor thing.

Hey StephenSG,

How ya going?

Take a few deep breaths

Listen... If you die you 100% won't get what you want EVER. Believe me (blindly if you must) there's a chance everything will turn around.

I have been feeling like suicide myself (a bit)

But I think "that's one way we will guaruntee of never having our hearts desire"

I know you're in a dark place Stephen. You're not alone in feeling hopeless. Right this minute people feel the same way (even if you cant see them in your day to say life).

Post here as often as you need

NO ONE is guarunteed anything. NO one knows what's around the corner.