T-shirt and jeans women

fitnessfan365

• Author
fitnessfan365
She did not picked up on it at all, she got caught off guard with your comment. If she had picked up on it she would have played ball with you Instead she changing subject right away and said call me this weekend something something.

And by the way, why did you need to clarify things with her? You've been standing so strong since beginning that she got your joke.

Haha.. It's funny Gaeta. I didn't know that you and her shared the same brain. :laugh:

But seriously though. It was one thing before when you didn't know how she felt. Interpret it anyway that you want. That's fine. However, you saw what she said. Now you're clearly acting biased based on some nerve that was hit over your own personal experiences. I mean honestly, you're showing major audacity now trying to refute what she said in her own words and it's quite ridiculous IMO.

** I wanted proof showing what I already knew to the people in the thread. That's it.

FF: When you come across a woman that likes your flirting style and you come up with your best stuff, does she drop the ball or play back with you?

This has nothing to do with me personally. I am actually mature enough, analytic enough and have enough personal development to analyze a situation with the facts presented to me. I am not trying to bash you or ridicule you or shame you (like you do to me by the way)

Facts: You made a joke that was meant to be flirty,

Facts: She did not reciprocate in kind

Facts: She changed subject

Right?

• Like 1
d0nnivain
I've actually been saying through out the thread that I realized it offended the women here. As I said many times, everyone has an opinion and I'm sorry if the women here didn't like it.

But I draw the line and stick to my opinions, when women on a forum presume to speak for ALL women out there. Telling me I should change my behavior, because it's wrong to women in general. That my dear is BS. If what I am doing works for me with the women I date, I am not going to change my behavior to make women on a forum happy. That's what I am saying.

Fine. All I wanted . . . which I still think took too many posts to get to ... is an acknowledgement that the statement wasn't universally appreciated.

It's your life. You need to do what works for you. Again if it had been said to me personally in that context -- a pre-meet OLD conversation -- I shared with you what MY response would have been. Things may have ended there. That would have been OK because you were looking for somebody more sexually flirtatious & when I was single I was looking for somebody less vulgar. Different strokes . . . ;)

I never presumed to speak for all women. I told you it offended me (& I'm not all that easily offended) so it stands to reason that it may have offended the woman you are talking to, Hence what I viewed as her deflection & somebody else, Gaeta, I think, characterized as giving you another chance.

FF: When you come across a woman that likes your flirting style and you come up with your best stuff, does she drop the ball or play back with you?

This has nothing to do with me personally. I am actually mature enough, analytic enough and have enough personal development to analyze a situation with the facts presented to me. I am not trying to bash you or ridicule you or shame you (like you do to me by the way)

Facts: You made a joke that was meant to be flirty,

Facts: She did not reciprocate in kind

Facts: She changed subject

Right?

And I am going to add to support my point.

When you texted her today to confirm she had got the joke it was another opportunity for her to pick up the ball, she didn't.

If It had been me and I was into it I would have replied: don't worry about it I'll make your eyes hurt ;-)

But she didn't. She just said oh yes I got it, it's hard on text but I got it. And no attempt at flirting at all on her part

• Like 1
amaysngrace

Every time I see "FF" I think it's missing the "S"

On topic...I love flowy clothes and clothes that you can see through a little and wearing the colors black or white mostly.

• Like 2

After review, seeing that the majority of responses skewed far left of center, I'm going to say that this thread has probably run it's course and will remain closed. ~Thank you

Edited by William