I will confront my ex-gf about her affair!Wish me luck!

AdamantyumKrystal

Okay, I'm gonna save you some trouble here with this confrontation. I'll be your Ex and you just told me that you followed me and watched me sleep with someone else.

If my ex boyfriend came up and told me that, I'd be straight on the phone to the ****ing police.

• Like 3

So it sounds like everybody has walked you back off of the edge of the cliff that you were going to jump off of. Good. There was no way that you'd enjoy your gotcha moment as much as you thought you were going to... and in his prediction of what was to come, ChiTownD got it half right... he forgot the part where you'd more than likely lose all of your self-respect and start begging for her forgiveness! :D Because that is what the lovelorn do in those situations. They rationalize everything. Desperation can make you do a lot of things you wouldn't dream of doing otherwise.

So, I guess the question is whether you inform them that you're out, or do you just disappear. Part of that, I think, depends on how likely it is you'll run into them. For example, where I live, I could pretty much count on being able to avoid most people for the rest of my life. If you go dark without a word, then you have to be ready for when they run into you, because they will certainly approach you. If this is likely, you can save yourself a lot of grief if you send a notification so that you can avoid that chance meeting.

Or you can have a short speech ready. Like "I don't want to talk to you."

One way or the other, for you, you need to be finished with them. Good luck, and get started now.

• Like 4
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal
If my ex boyfriend came up and told me that, I'd be straight on the phone to the ****ing police.

well that was... rude! and , yea unexpected encounters are happening everytime! Synchronicity ftw!

well .. that seems like a beautiful scenario indeed. wish she would've remained the one to have my arms wrapped around... Yeah i know i am much better than that lying son of a ***** . She has started to smoke, to drink and to swear ugly like him too! what an bad influence she has on her and she is not realising it yet.. i feel so much pity and resentment. i will probably never forget what i have witnessed that night... But if i don't let her know that i know of the affair how much will it take them to end it? ... how much will they take me as a fool and play fake with me and lie and shiet? i feel so used and manipulated! I HATE being like this! i just hate it.. and how can i go NC when i still have some meet-ups planned with her? -_-

Dear OP. I follow this thread because I see how much pain you are in, and I can also relate to what you are feeling. You are feeling used and lost, and you cant understand how your beautiful and caring ex who you loved with all of your heart can treat you like this. You cant let go of her and what you had.

But as hurtful as it might be, today and yesterday are to different days. You are where you are right now and you cant change anything about how you got there. You have to let your brain do the thinking, and try as hard as you can to leave the heart out of it. I know this is hard (if not impossible), please listen carefully to the advice you get here. There are some disagreement as to what you should do, but everyone that has answered this thread is very clear that you should not let your ex know that you saw her with your friend.

Whatever you decide to do be very clear of what your reasons are for doing so. Your reasons are NOT to break them up because that is far beyond your power to do. If anything, them going behind your back for what seems to me a very long time is proof itself that they will not break once they realise the cat is out of the bag.

Your reasons for doing what you do is for you to move on as best and as fast as you can. Every decision you make is about YOU and YOUR well being. Feeling bitter is ok after what happened, but do not let your bitterness get the best of you.

You have to accept what happened and you have to want to move on from this. The real you would never accept being treated like this, and no one should accept this kind of behaviour from an ex and a best friend.

If you are like me the loss of your ex stings harder then the loss of your friend. They should both be gone from your life. I do not know how your living situation is, if you live close by or if you often see them. You should at least go absolutely NC on your former friend. If that means saying no to some social events then thats just what you have to do.

Dont sit alone at home and be bitter, maybe you can try and find some new friends?

Once the dust settles (in a very long time from now) you can talk to your friend about what happened. Maybe you find it in your heart to forgive him or maybe you dont, either way stop worrying about him for the moment.

As for your ex (whom i do not know) her behaviour speaks volume to her character. One day you will look at her as a peace of sh*t for the way she treated you.

The way i see it you only have to options here if you want anything good to come out of this.

1) Write a short and simple message like I would have done

2) Go absolutely and completely NO CONTACT on both of them right away.

Option 1 is actually also option 2 because option 2 will naturally follow option 1.

Please do not do put your neck out. It will be chopped right off if you do not play this smart and be a little strategic in your decisions.

Also, read this: http://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com/

So what should i do when i bump into them? just saying hello and continuing my way?

You don't even have to acknowledge them.

Do you acknowledge strangers? Nope.

They are the same as strangers. Ignore, ignore, ignore...

So what should i do when i bump into them? just saying hello and continuing my way?

and why would you consider me a stalker? all i did was going to that particular place to clear my thoughts and eliminate my insecurities! instead it proved to be exactly what i always feared! i re-hear her moanings and the way she was touching him .. all of these things she was doing with me... how she promised to be forever mine... AAARRGHHH!!!! X( someone wake me from this nightmare!

Sorry for calling you a stalker, i did not mean that. What i meant is that you dont go anywhere near where she lives unless you see a dying man that you have to help right outside her apt.

And yes, you answered your question correctly. If you bump into any of them you just continue walking. This is the reason why i would send a 2 sentence text, because if you do so they would not want to talk to you either because of the guilt they feel. And if one of them should try and talk to you you just politely tell them you dont have anything to talk about and you walk away. You have to have self discipline. I understand how hard this will be, but you have to do it. You have to play the sad clown.

Edited by embeu
  • Like 2
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

From what you've all said it seems like i'm just another one on her list..

This is something i cannot tolerate! i've had hotter girls than her chasing me and i refused them all coz i cared too much to not hurt her and make her feel special and wanted! and this how she gratifies me? by giving up to the first stranger that gives her attention? i mean how stupid can she be? secretly seeing an dude who betrayed his closest friend? he has no respect for her and he treats her like a slut... and the only thing i can do in this situation is stayin back and let the Divine take care of everything? i remember in the first months of how my friends we're happy for me and appreciating her and he was the only one who was talking bad of her! and he seriously wants me to believe that he cares about her? son of a dying sh*t! i had this piece of art in my arms and i didn't protected her like i should've.. i failed.... the girl i love/d so much. and i cannot do anything.. i am powerless... such intense worthlesness feeling!

GOsh! i even warned her in the past that the only thing he wants from her is to get in her PANTIES! i would look her straight in the eyes and ask her: After all that has happened, was i right? :)

Edited by AdamantyumKrystal
well that was... rude! and , yea unexpected encounters are happening everytime! Synchronicity ftw!

'Unexpected encounter'? You deliberately went back to where your ex was. That's not an 'unexpected encounter'...that's planned stalking.

Grow up, before you find yourself in big trouble. She was your ex when this happened. It's none of your business what she now does.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Confronting her won't do a damn thing. Why?

1) She's not in love with you anymore.

2) You will make yourself look utterly crazy.

3) You could end up on the wrong side of the law if you admit you've been following them and watching them.

All of this will end so badly for you. Delete her brother from FB too. You want to erase the memory of her? That's one step you can take.

• Like 3

I am usually not a big fan of telling people the hard truth when they are in the middle of a personal crisis, but i feel you have to hear it.

The fact that she broke up with you 6 months ago and is sleeping with your best friend behind your back is a guaranteed fact that she is over you and have no feelings of love left for you. Also the fact that she hugged you goodbye after your night out and met up with your friend right after tells me the lever of respect she has for you is very low. When people told me this at the start of my breakup I refused to believe it, but that doesnt make the reality any less true.

Now you have to make yourself believe and accept the truth and plan your moves accordingly. Think of this as a high stakes game which you only have 1 move with a limited amount of options. Whatever option you go for your next move is nothing, absolutely zero. Because if you begin to make moves after this you will loose badly, and i can promise you one thing, you will suffer greatly.

So back to the game. If you want to win you go with option A or with option B. You write her a very short text or you go straight to no contact. If you decide on the text you have to be surgical in what you write. I would strongly advice you to ask on this forum for help writing this text, DO NOT send anything without asking advice here first. It is as easy as this my friend. You have a long and hard road ahead of you, dont make it any longer or harder than it has to be.

Take a day or two to clear your mind a little, think about how you want to handle this. And I dont just mean to think about option A or option B, also about how you are going to cope through all of this and what to do if you bump into your ex or your friend.

When you have made your first move you have to do 3 more things: Delete every reminder of your ex and your friend. Delete your facebook chat, emails, pictures, her phone number and anything you have that remind you of either two.

After that you defriend them from facebook and you block them both.

After you have done this you go through your friends list and you delete her family. Also delete all mutual friends you do not want to still remain friends with in one year. The mutual friends you want to remain friends with after some time you unfollow.

When you have done all of the above the real hard times for you starts; the period of NC. There are guides on this forum and people to help you out through your struggles. It is not worth going through the next 6 months of your life like the past 6 months have been. Your future starts when you go NC.

Use Loveshack everytime you need to vent or if you get the urge to contact your ex or your friend.

Edited by embeu
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

i've formulated wrong, my apologies , i was in a hurry to finnish and messed up what i wanted to say! i didn't followed them ,it just this weird synchronisation that occured.! to be honest i thought about it only after i've found them but i abandoned the idea.

Yea it was dark and rainy outside just like the first time i've found them. I was looking left and right and saying to myself that what i'm thinking about is impossible ! i was looking at the exact spots i saw them in the past and i was thinkin how bad i felt back then,lately i was actually gratefull and pleased on how much i advanced from then to present.! when i looked at my left i saw something moving in the dark and as curiosity striked me i went to check out who might be there at this late hour in the night, when i approached to 10 metters away i recognised the voices and i hide behind the wall. i avoided them and went to the other side of the building to have a closer look, that is when i noticed that it was actually them.. AGAIN! i immediately entered a shock estate and just stood there for 2 hours straight and watching like an complete dumbass frozen in time.

Well i dunno why i've wrote i followed them, i guess my emotionality is higher than i feared o.O .. now this is awkward! just received another email from her.. she's being friendly and nice.. oh GOD why.... :(

well i dunno why i've wrote i followed them, i guess my emotionality is higher than i feared o.o .. Now this is awkward! Just received another email from her.. She's being friendly and nice.. Oh god why.... :(

STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!

Do not respond to this email, not now. You have to wait!!

• Like 2
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal
suffer greatly.

When you have done all of the above the real hard times for you starts; the period of NC. There are guides on this forum and people to help you out through your struggles. It is not worth going through the next 6 months of your life like the past 6 months have been. Your future starts when you go NC.

Use Loveshack everytime you need to vent or if you get the urge to contact your ex or your friend.

i know it darn well what NC is and how to use it.. i mean i did it for 3 months

straight! i deleted her i blocked her everywhere and she didn't look out for me at all!

that till i broke NC and contacted her :)

i still need more info's and time to think clearly what i have to do... i finally make the step to apologise and forgive them and now i have to start all over again from zero? o.O i wonder what is to be done next. If i go NC right now they will surely look me out and start asking questions.. and then. .. what do i do when i bump into them? -_- GOD why do i have to be so stupid/bad-lucked.

• Author
AdamantyumKrystal
STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!

Do not respond to this email, not now. You have to wait!!

I WON'T! at least not for now! i'm so afraid that if i let go of 'em this time i will lose 'em forever... but wait wouldn't that will be weird? aren't they the ones who should feel like that? x(

So you stalked your ex and watched her have sex with your best friend and you want her back? Interesting. Personally I would move on and let them be. Both were single neither one cheated on you however also neither is loyal to you so move on.

• Like 3
I WON'T! at least not for now! i'm so afraid that if i let go of 'em this time i will lose 'em forever... but wait wouldn't that will be weird? aren't they the ones who should feel like that? x(

Yes, of course you will lose them forever. Dont you think they deserve just that? If you ask me you lost them (and they lost you) the minute they desided to sleep together behind your back.

You are the master of your own life. Right now LS is just the tool you need to get the job done and get through this dark period of your life.

For your sake i really hope i dont see another post here from you in a couple of days saying something like "Holy sh*t I messed up and behaved like a mad dog against my ex and her lover (and my ex friend)" or something like that.

Edited by embeu
  • Like 1
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal
So you stalked your ex and watched her have sex with your best friend and you want her back?

Yeah.. that's screwed up i know. i think my nymphomaniac side had a role in there too. I'm disgusted by myself lol.

• Author
AdamantyumKrystal

one more problem.. i don't want to hate.. or give the false impression that i hate anyone.. if i go full NC and avoid them and ignore em , it may seem the best thing to do but automatically this is hate! it will only look like i hate them and i don't want anyone to think i hate them you know? No matter what you say or try to expain,THIS is an action that denotes hate! indifference is different, this selfish action is for my own healing and sanity i know .. but it is pure hatred! my biggest regret in life would be dying without asking forgiveness for my mistakes or feeling hatred/hated towards/by someone!

one more problem.. i don't want to hate.. or give the false impression that i hate anyone.. if i go full NC and avoid them and ignore em , it may seem the best thing to do but automatically this is hate! it will only look like i hate them and i don't want anyone to think i hate them you know? No matter what you say or try to expain,THIS is an action that denotes hate! indifference is different, this selfish action is for my own healing and sanity i know .. but it is pure hatred! my biggest regret in life would be dying without asking forgiveness for my mistakes or feeling hatred/hated towards/to someone!

It seems to me that you try to deny the facts of the situation or to minimize them into something that is not a big deal. I would surely hate both my ex and most certainly my friend for doing something like this to me. If you want to call it hate or disappointment or whatever is your decision, but you cant keep living your life at the mercy of your ex`s care for you.

I will tell you one more hard truth: Your ex is probably behaving this way because she sees how fragile you are and she doesnt want to feel like she is destroying you. You need to take control of your self!

The way i see it you are in a perfect position for moving on with your life. The woman you love had sex with your best friend behind your back, stop thinking that is ok and instead focus on moving on.

You can leave this woman behind knowing she will pay for what she has done to you. I think she will feel very sorry for what she did once she finds out you know about the "affair". I would write her that short text and then go full force NC. That way you have a genuine excuse for not wanting to talk to them if you meet them. Plus you get the satisfaction of ignoring her attempts to say sorry.

But this might not be the best option for you and your recovery. You decide what you want to do, I just give advice and try to understand as best i can.

• Like 1
Yeah.. that's screwed up i know. i think my nymphomaniac side had a role in there too. I'm disgusted by myself lol.

Lol lesson learned I am sure there are healthier ways to having those needs met :laugh:

one more problem.. i don't want to hate.. or give the false impression that i hate anyone.. if i go full NC and avoid them and ignore em , it may seem the best thing to do but automatically this is hate! it will only look like i hate them and i don't want anyone to think i hate them you know? No matter what you say or try to expain,THIS is an action that denotes hate! indifference is different, this selfish action is for my own healing and sanity i know .. but it is pure hatred! my biggest regret in life would be dying without asking forgiveness for my mistakes or feeling hatred/hated towards/by someone!

This is not hate. You already know people that have come and gone in your life. You don't have to hate someone to disassociate yourself. Doing what is best for you does not translate into hate. In reality, you're trying to give everybody peace, because the alternative, your interventions, your confrontations, your expectations are the opposite of peace for everybody involved.

• Like 5
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

But, let's look at the flipside. Your silence will speak volumes. If you disappeared from her life, she's not going to know why. If you block her from everything twitter, facebook....all social media she's not going to know why and it's going to drive her nuts because she doesn't know where your head is at. Then, she'll start to wonder what caused this. Then, she's going to ask herself if you found out about her and your friend, then she's going to wonder HOW you found out. Then, she's going to go through the list of friends in her head that might have dimed her out to you about her and your friend. Then, she's going to write texts and emails and wonder why you're not answering them. Then, she'll get desperate because the guilt will start to get to her. She'll think about the lies she told you and she has no outlet for that guilt because you disappeared. Now, she'll have to hold onto that guilt.

I really understand your urge for telling your ex off, however I would advice you to play this smart. If you do something hasty and stupid now you will hate yourself for it in the time to come. Do not show her how hurt you are for this because if she rejects you or says something nasty to you you will feel terrible for a long long time.

If i was you i would send my ex a short email telling her that you know of their affair, and that you know that it is sexual. You can tell her that you feel like she treated disrespectfully and that you feel very betrayed by this knowledge.

DO NOT TELL HER ANYTHING MORE!

Do not tell her you watched them. If you tell her this and NOTHING MORE she will not know how you got to know all this, and she might feel a doubt that your "friend" told you. After you send her that message you disappear completely, no more texting and NOTHING MORE. Do not respond to her, let her have doubts about how you know.

This way you can at least have some power.

I know you will probably feel that this short message is not enough, and if you tell her more you will regret it. Do not send her anything before running it through LS first.

Good luck, and i feel very sorry for you

So basically i have 2 choices !

First: I go full NC and disappear comepletely! AGAIN!!!

Second: I send the text in which i reveal the affair and I go full NC and disappear comepletely! AGAIN!!!

I thought of an silly scenario in which i would be ok with their choice and tell 'em it's ok to be togheter and that i am glad for them! And in that way i could stay friends with both of them. But by saying this i would only lie to myself and them and prolong the unbearable pain even more..but this would be unnacetable and too damaging to my self-esteem and respect as a person so it's out of context!

Still... what kind of person would do this to another close person? He knew all the problems which we're in my relationship with her.. how her dad was against us and we we're seeing in secret, our fights,issues.... too much for a friend to know, but i was blind and dumb and i trusted him. He knew all of this he knew how much i love her and he still flirted with her and managed to gain her trust in him.It's no better moment to make a teenage girl to have sympathy and gain feelings for you than when she is emotional and has problems in relationship,right? I bet he pretended as the innocent friend who only is there to help her feel better and lean a shoulder to cry on.

How the heck did i trusted and had around me such an manipulative piece of sh*t? I think this girl may have BPD traits and GIGS in speccific periods of time. She left her ex for me(i only found this out monts after BU when her ex told me) She has lied to me that she is single and that her ex is not in her life anymore and as i was blindfully inlove i believed her completely and didn't do any research at all! IT seems that she met up with me the second day after their break-up. If i only knew she was in a relationship i would've never continued.DAMN IT! and her emotional affair started with my Ex-friend one month before our BU.

I wonder which one will cheat and dump first since they are both cheaters and manipulative liars. When i told him i will end our friendship if he doesn't leave my ex alone so i can reconcile with her He threatened me that he will kill himself that night and he tried to put all the guilt on my shoulders, frankly he made it! and i kept him in za life trusting him like a fool. He was already self-harming and cutting himself ,that's how he managed to control me for so long time. I even wonder if he started cutting to increase her sympathy and affection/pity for him and to make me feel bad? That could be an effective technique to get her attention since she did self-harm in the past too! SO basically all he knows about her are lies! And all she knows about him are even bigger lies! I dunno how but somehow he managed to turn all of the guilt on me and make me look as the abuser/enemy who doesn't help his depressed friend.

Usually i can figure it out and i research to see if someone is lying to me but this time i got completely overwhelmed and played on like an little kid of 10 years old which accepts candies from strangers . -_-

Edited by AdamantyumKrystal

You owe your friend nothing. If he threatens to kill himself or starts cutting himself that is not your problem. It is obvius that he might be having even bigger problems than you are, and the relationship between him and your ex probably wont work out in the end.

But you hanging around like an idiot wont help you out. You will self destruct completely if you forgive and still remain friends with these two people because you will just do it out of a hope that you can reconcile with your ex. And let me tell you, THAT would be a huge mistake.

Move on with your life, leave these two people behind.

• Like 2
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

sry for long post! but it's worth reading if you really want to understand and help me ...ty!

One time i called her and confessed all i know about his lies and his previous attempts of ruining relationships and friendships! He ruined another relationship of an mutual friend, and one time he tried to get the ex of another mutual friend of ours.Gladly he couldn't get his hands on that one since she rejected him like a piece of sh*t he was/is!

After i told her all of this and how he is lying to her and to me too she had an burst of rage and started shouting and cursing at me that i talk non-sense and that my "ex-friend" would never do that and i have no heart and soul for behaving like this with him she basically told me she almost hates me and doesn't want to see me. at the end of the phonecall she still told me that they are not togheter so i can be at peace(BS!!!!)

She was telling me how bad and awfull/sad he felt after i behaved badly with him (with the shoe on the right foot!) .She made me feel guilty so i stopped the "rightly accusations" . I remember how angry and impulsive she was acting in the first minutes i told her all of those facts and by her tone i could sense how angry was at me and wouldn't believe a thing. After sometime she calmed down and listened to what i had to say. We talked on the phone for like 3-4 hours that night.And that was our last phonecall.(4 months ago i guess) . I've told her then that i risk to lose her forever for what i am going to say but it's worth the sacrifice so she can know the truth.

Personally i believe that if she could start opening her eyes and see him for the person he really is and she could see proof of his lies and deceit she would get away from him.But it seems she is "stranded" in his lies still and she believes everything that he is lying to her. He still managed to lie and control me for such a long period of time and i know him for my entire life.Lying and deceiving her would be piece of cake since i think she exhibits some of the BPD traits i read about and her emotional age would be.. well,YOUNG! She is in love with a fake person.. fake personality,everything manufactured for the sole purpose of lying and deceit.

In the BU day she told me that she called him the previous day and told him that she might fall in love with him, she was trying to find reasons for me to hate her but none was working so she used this one to make sure i do hate her,lel. Second day after BU i went to his house to ask him about what happened and see if he admits what she has been told me.

I remember how happy he was and positive and jumping around like an baby sheep.I asked him why is he so happy? He told me he drank coffee and he was energised.(YEAH.. sure,coffee) I could see no guilt,remorse,sadness in his eyes.Contrary to what an friend would need to feel when another friend is in a crisis/emotional low estate/sad mood.I was there with teary eyes and sad face/mood and he was happier than ever.

Only after i brought up the subject of our Break-up he admited that yeah she called him and told him that. I asked him what is his opinion about that. He answered that he doesn't want my girl and that he wants to help me reconcile with her. He asked me if he could get in a relationship with her so he can make her hate him and she would return back to me.(WTF?! ofc i said no to that) .

In a few weeks meanwhile i was asking him what did she said about me still and if she still loves me. He was desperately trying to make me get it that she was not happy with me and will never love me again and how no chances i have to be with her ever again.Sadly i believed him as i was still emotional as heck and i only cried more.From all of my friends he was the only one trying to turn me against her and telling me how i deserve a better girl,that she is a hoe etc...

ALL of my friends hoped us to reconcile except him! even her friends told her to reconcile with me and ask forgiveness.I remember that i called her girl-bestfriend and told her about the break-up and she was shocked coz she didn't knew anything about it , she said that my ex is still in-love with me and she doesn't believe me,that until she asked my ex herself and it got confirmed.She said she still couldn't believe that her friend doesn't love me anymore(and this is her lifetime bf talking).

I know, my ex is guilty too! i know she is and i know it seems like i am defending her.It seems like an teenage drama crap coz it actually is and i hate that i got caught in such an horrible story.If there is one thing i learned from LS is that i must stay away from emotional manipulators but..

Now you will tell me to let go of all this and similar things but..how different would you react knowing that your most loved person is lied to and used by your "nemesis" ? HOW? what human being could not feel compassion and want to help his/her SO ? I know she has made her choice and she has free will but all of this coz she is stringed along by his lies as i was for a while too.I know there is a part deep down in her heart that still cares for me but.. it's unreacheable... i cannot open her eyes alone. i cannot. i cannot.icannot....

I hate myself for not being able to protect her from the kind of humans i despise the most,i hate that this happened right under my nose and i didn't know how to stop it then.I hate that my lil piece of heaven is trapped in the chains of a monster and i simply... WATCH.!

Well, if u read till here u will probably know why i wanted to reconcile with her and why i want so much to save her from herself...

Since she is with him she has low-self-esteem,she hates herself she only thinks she harms everyone around her and has a negative view on most of the things in general,contrary to everything she was when she was beside me.Her friends know this too but they won't go deeper coz she will throw away everyone who's not agreeing with her right now.

i just .. i just . i just don't know what do do anymore . i'm totally useless and she's totally bewitched. Everything was against us:distance,her dad,circumstances.. now even her... is against me. everything is against me.I only have GOD by my side rightnow,it's the only One that keeps me on my feet. I cannot do anything but pray and keep believing in miracles..

• Author
AdamantyumKrystal
You owe your friend nothing. If he threatens to kill himself or starts cutting himself that is not your problem. It is obvius that he might be having even bigger problems than you are, and the relationship between him and your ex probably wont work out in the end.

But you hanging around like an idiot wont help you out. You will self destruct completely if you forgive and still remain friends with these two people because you will just do it out of a hope that you can reconcile with your ex. And let me tell you, THAT would be a huge mistake.

Move on with your life, leave these two people behind.

THat is why i try to avoid him and stay away from him man,i'm tired and i had enough of all the drama he created in my life and hers too. How weird that i want reconciliation after all of this sharade, i know that if another gurl enter my life i will finally let go of my ex and gladly move on but i would still feel guilty for leaving her with that dangerous stranger.