Women don't want a good man now days.

Krieger

• Author
Some nice guys are such pushovers though.

They don't have masculine, strong energy.

One reallllllllly nice guy, when I broke it off rather swiftly, I was having sex with the new guy I am currently FWB with.

My bottom accidently switched on my phone and called the "nice guy". Nice guy answers and hears me having sex with new guy days after I broke it off with him.

He is devastated. Yet after I apologise profusely since it was a legit ACCIDENT, he is all like " awww ok... I have a gift for you:love: I got it for you b4 you broke it off:love:"

LOL. Like wtf. He hears me banging a new guy days after I told him I wasn't interested in him and he wants to go give me another PRESENT:lmao:

Tat one guy was " soooooo nice" that he brought me flowers on date two, a necklace on date three and another gift on date four:sick: sorry but declaring your undying affection and the fact he told me I am the girl he has been waiting for his entire life, made him out to seem desperate.

He had never been with a girl he deemed as pretty as me so he acted like he was falling all over himself in a BAD way...... Flowers are fine... but not on a second date.. followed by presents every other date :sick:

We want men who HAVE OPTIONS in women and who are DESIRABLE by other women, not men who get walked all over.

If you are not an attractive guy OWN IT; get good at hobbies! Kick start a great career! Be a positive, grab life by the balls sorta guy, get teeth whitening to make yourself more appealing, do not sit around wollowing in how ... weak you come accross because no girls want you. DO something about it and do not be a victim to the " oh.... us nice guys finish last......"

Too timid, negative and depressed men who are sooo nice but cannot get any girls need to morph into a more CONFIDENT VERSION of themselves so they AN get girls!!!

They may not get MANY girls but hey, they can still cease being the loser who NO GIRLS WANT:lmao:

Well I do not have that problem if a female does not want to be with me so be it. Just do not call me crying about your BF I tell you to F OFF you suck.

I just get mad when woman say they do not want you than try to play with your emotions like you have a shot and lead you on.

It happened oce never will happen again .

Also I am doing something about it I am going back to school and so driven and motivated by the of hating myself .

The thing is I do not have time for friends or to make know ones . I work 45 hours a week and take 3 classes at a time. I pay for them out of pocket.

If i wanted a woman's opinion I would give it to her LOL is my attitude.

Next I feel like i am not bad looking been told if i wanted a GF all I have to

do is ask.

Also I am sarcastic and if people do not like me that is there problem not mine.

I feel like I am CONFIDENT but is not always easy to say life F in fantastic .

• Author
Lol your post hit home pretty hard haha. So much truth.

That poor guy probably cried himself to sleep after that accident though...Lol. Can't believe he still wanted to give you presents :laugh:

I won't lie not many confident guys would feel great hearing you have sex on speakerphone a couple days after you reject them :p Although they'd probably have higher self esteem and just ignore you.

Me personally - I don't have natural confidence (I'm improving), so I have to suck it up sometimes and attempt to project confidence. We have to always compensate for our weaknesses, and for myself, I don't always hit the mark, but I try.

You're spot on about guys having to work for something if they want it. Nice guys will just flop around and fail, and then cry about it afterwards.

Yea if that was me I would never talk to you again and if you called me upset I play this for you.

Than hang up the phone.

Trust me I beating the odd like IKE beat on his first wife.

• Author
Are you regularly going around telling women that you once upon a time were involved in drug trafficking??

That would scare the crap out of me...

Hell know why would I do that? I never tell will tell her anyway . I was just proving a point that you might think you BF a bad boy but in reality he is not I am.

• Author
'Nice guy' in the dating world is usually synonymous with the words needy, clingy, and 'doormat'. If that's what you mean, than yes, women don't like that. Women prefer men who are not invertebrates.

Well trust me i do not play games because you know what they say play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I can be a A hole and have fun doing it.

• Author
You call that "bad"?

Drop the whining and be a man. Thats what a woman wants. Really.

Well woman do not know what they want but it is OK this is who I am and and not going change for you or to take your crap.

• Author
Kreiger, Yes this is true. Some women are brats and need to be told off for it. They have daddy issues. So, basically - you have to be their father and put them in time out LOL.

Most of the time these are the hot girls. The ordinary girls are more mellow and not so ****ed up. Women generally go for passionate guys though. I'm a broke guy but I have goals and dreams. But I see a lot of other broke guys who really don't give a ****, or treat women really badly and have the same girls falling all over themselves to be with this guy. But generally it's because that guy makes them feel a certain way about themselves.

Also, you gotta remember. Women love drama. Some women will be with a guy just so that their friends will ask them why are you with him. It makes them the center of attention. I know it makes no sense to us but those are just some of the reasons.

I have a better idea I will just play theses woman like tiger woods played golf back in the day. That is all there good for anyway.

Women love drama than I will just play games with her and keep her on her toes and talk to other woman in flirt with them in front of her.

Confidence is a surface trait in this world. Many people who appear confident are very inscure, they hide it better. Many people are arrogant and not confident, while they seem similar on the surface there is a huge difference.

Like dates like i.e confident men date confident women. Arrogent men date insecure women. Insecure men date insecure women. A healty strong women knows the difference between confidence and arrogance. An insecure woman doesn't and doesn't necessarily care because she thinks everyone sees a cnfident man.

• Author

My goal this year is to be more of an A hole to everyone and not feel bad about it.

I going to say inappropriate things to woman like if they want equal right they should take equal lefts. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am going to stop being nice to people and only look out for myself . Never going to hold a door open for a female anymore.

My goal this year is to be more of an A hole to everyone and not feel bad about it.

I going to say inappropriate things to woman like if they want equal right they should take equal lefts. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am going to stop being nice to people and only look out for myself . Never going to hold a door open for a female anymore.

In what ways and why are you being nice to people? What is your motivation for being nice?

SawtoothMars

Yeah... that isn't going to work. If you want this to actually work for you, then you don't want to come across as a bitter loser.

Instead of making insulting generalized comments... pick something specific and not terribly insulting. For example... tell the lady that she "wears her weight well."

I really think guys like you think of women as an alien species, which is a big part of the problem.

• Author
Confidence is a surface trait in this world. Many people who appear confident are very inscure, they hide it better. Many people are arrogant and not confident, while they seem similar on the surface there is a huge difference.

Like dates like i.e confident men date confident women. Arrogent men date insecure women. Insecure men date insecure women. A healty strong women knows the difference between confidence and arrogance. An insecure woman doesn't and doesn't necessarily care because she thinks everyone sees a cnfident man.

I know I could be more confident it not easy why you have noting . All I do know is what I want and am going to get it at all cost.

Also I am trying get rid of my sensitive side woman hate that IMO.

I feel if i can be more confident and more of an jerk to woman . Let it be known I have other options if you want to break up with me I will find a younger you.

Grab a Snickers, you get salty when you're hungry...

• Like 2
  • Author
In what ways and why are you being nice to people? What is your motivation for being nice?

That is how I was raised to treat people like you want to be treated but now days you cant do that.

• Author
Yeah... that isn't going to work. If you want this to actually work for you, then you don't want to come across as a bitter loser.

Instead of making insulting generalized comments... pick something specific and not terribly insulting. For example... tell the lady that she "wears her weight well."

I really think guys like you think of women as an alien species, which is a big part of the problem.

I rather say I only date woman with a pant size 6 and under . :):)

• Author
Grab a Snickers, you get salty when you're hungry...

LOL well I get like this when I only get 4 hours of sleep a night.

I know I could be more confident it not easy why you have noting . All I do know is what I want and am going to get it at all cost.

Also I am trying get rid of my sensitive side woman hate that IMO.

I feel if i can be more confident and more of an jerk to woman . Let it be known I have other options if you want to break up with me I will find a younger you.

True masculinity is a balance between being masculine and femine. Timid men are too much on the femine side (obviously) and arrogant men are too much on the masculine side and don't show a "soft spot". An arrogant man will do much better than a femine man because being too feminine is not a many trait but like I said, a healthy woman sees right through arogance ;)

• Author
True masculinity is a balance between being masculine and femine. Timid men are too much on the femine side (obviously) and arrogant men are too much on the masculine side and don't show a "soft spot". An arrogant man will do much better than a femine man because being too feminine is not a many trait but like I said a healthy woman sees right through arogance ;)

Well you see I do not want woman to see me a sensitive and it does not help that my goal is to become a pediatric nurse practitioner. If not that a RN and take care of sick kids all day.

I feel woman will see this as I am a wimp but I do not care it is what I want they can go purify themselves in the waters of lake Minnetonka.

Right now I just need to be more confident and more of an A hole.

fitnessfan365

So just because you haven't been able to attract the women you want, all women don't want a good man?

Making excuses is taking the easy way out to avoid facing the obvious - maybe they just weren't into you and aspects of your behavior. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. So take a hard look at yourself and see if you have traits that don't attract women. Like being a push over, being needy, being clingy and too available, not being confident or sexually assertive enough, etc.. It is possible to be a genuinely good person, treat women well, and still have them be attracted to you. You're just making mistakes to turn them off and don't realize what you're doing.

• Like 2
  • Author

Last thing is I do not like being vulnerable I rather push people away sometimes . I know I need to becoming vulnerable relationships but it is not easy.

Right now I just need to be more confident and more of an A hole.

I don't know everything you need, but it seems you have a lot of self-pity. You're probably confusing that with being a "nice guy".

• Like 7
  • Author
So just because you haven't been able to attract the women you want, all women don't want a good man?

Making excuses is taking the easy way out to avoid facing the obvious - maybe they just weren't into you and aspects of your behavior. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. So take a hard look at yourself and see if you have traits that don't attract women. Like being a push over, being needy, being clingy and too available, not being confident or sexually assertive enough, etc.. It is possible to be a genuinely good person, treat women well, and still have them be attracted to you. You're just making mistakes to turn them off and don't realize what you're doing.

That my biggest issue I think . The other ones yea if I was in high school I have no problem telling it like it is or telling a female she being jack a$$ to her face.

The thing with being a genuine good person is it seen as boring by many.

That is how I was raised to treat people like you want to be treated but now days you cant do that.

There's nothing wrong with that, most people go by that mantra. Now if you said you're nice to women because you think it will help your chances that that wouldn't be good. The sterotypical "nice guy" behaves like this.

fitnessfan365
I don't know everything you need, but it seems you have a lot of self-pity. You're probably confusing that with being a "nice guy".

Post of the thread so far!

fitnessfan365
That my biggest issue I think . The other ones yea if I was in high school I have no problem telling it like it is or telling a female she being jack a$$ to her face.

The thing with being a genuine good person is it seen as boring by many.

Well if you're in the mindset that calling a woman a "jack ass" to her face is an example of not being a push over, that's not being a "good man". The way that men and women communicate that are attracted to each other is through teasing and being playful. Sometimes a woman may be full of $hit. However, you don't be rude about it. You tease her in a playful way to make her realize how silly she's being. The fact that you're willing to do this is what shows you're not some overly nice push over and that you treat her like a person.

• Author

I know what I need and it is to put myself first and make myself happy and help me first and let everyone else drown. No more free advice or not going out of my way to help people I do not know it just gets you know where in life.

Also going to start looking at things like this what can the person do for me down the road ? Is he or she going to help me or be useful down the road? If not not going to left a finger unless they have money.