Wife Co-workers

autumnnight
Or he is just a nice guy who can't imagine his wife cheating on him...

This. As crazy as it seems to people who have already traveled this path...some people just have a horribly hard time believing something so painful, even when it is staring them in the face. I have read other forums where if posters didn't get the answers or action they wanted within hours (or in some cases minutes), they begin bashing the OP. I would hate to think LS is like that :(

I doubt it helps any BS to be called names.

• Like 4

The issue's complicated tho by the fact that posting a public thread like this detailing lurid instances of risky behavior by a potentially wayward wife is the very sort of thing that would get a cuckold off. (A fetish cuckold.) [shrug]

• Like 1
understand50
This. As crazy as it seems to people who have already traveled this path...some people just have a horribly hard time believing something so painful, even when it is staring them in the face. I have read other forums where if posters didn't get the answers or action they wanted within hours (or in some cases minutes), they begin bashing the OP. I would hate to think LS is like that :(

I doubt it helps any BS to be called names.

Yes, we all need to remember that this is not a soap opera for our entertainment. Hopefully, this is a real person.

• Like 3
LoveMachine67
The issue's complicated tho by the fact that posting a public thread like this detailing lurid instances of risky behavior by a potentially wayward wife is the very sort of thing that would get a cuckold off. (A fetish cuckold.) [shrug]

Jen, I can definitely see your point here. Were there such an individual out there, such salacious details would likely provoke a response ranging from triggering to outright sexual arousal. However, I do not believe the OP is a cuckold, as some have suggested.

Though a bit harsh in my earlier post, I tend to believe that the OP is in a bit of denial as to extent of his wife's conduct. He may indeed be experiencing disbelief at the state he currently finds his marriage. Therefore, is hanging on hoping that he never finds that proof of a PA, despite her continued disrespectful behavior.

• Like 2