Informal Survey: How many of you LS women are turned on by whining?

DukeNukem47
You are more negative than me, so you would probably rate me a 5.

I took all models s 10's.

But thanks for the boost. I'm sure your assessment of women charms them big time.

For the purposes of illumination I'll go ahead and tell you your post felt a bit like a slap. If that is how you talk to women, you may have just uncovered part of your problem.

I don't talk to women this way.

Generally, I never comment on a woman's appearance (as it can be misconstrued as sexual harassment). I only comment on their intangibles (intelligence, skills, kindness, etc).

I only talk like this to my guy friends (who also feel the same way).

So apparently models are turned on by whiny men? Hey guys, looks like you're in luck!

Apparently not once they get to know them.

• Like 1
No one is perfect. You might have a nice, caring, loving partner, but even that person will have problems.

I know that and no relationship is perfect either. My point is people don't throw around "you deserve better" unless the person's partner is an ass and the relationship is bad/abusive...

• Like 1
  • Author
autumnnight
I don't talk to women this way.

Generally, I never comment on a woman's appearance (as it can be misconstrued as sexual harassment). I only comment on their intangibles (intelligence, skills, kindness, etc).

I only talk like this to my guy friends (who also feel the same way).

Again, it seems you are saying you hide your true view of women from women. That sounds very dishonest, and if you are doing it so you can get a woman...it says a lot about your character.

So what you are saying is you really don't like most women, don't think most are attractive enough, but you hide these attitudes from them because you still want to have sex with them. Oh, and the one woman you do like is married.

• Like 1
DukeNukem47
Again, it seems you are saying you hide your true view of women from women. That sounds very dishonest, and if you are doing it so you can get a woman...it says a lot about your character.

Why would I be honest about that kind of thing? Women get really butthurt over it.

So what you are saying is you really don't like most women, don't think most are attractive enough, but you hide these attitudes from them because you still want to have sex with them. Oh, and the one woman you do like is married.

I didn't say that at all. I actually do like most women as people that I see occasionally. However, I couldn't date most of them.

That's not to say that I don't find many attractive. I find the majority of modern women's views to be very unattractive.

I like a couple of married women. However, they are off the market (for good reason). That definitely doesn't mean that I'm not asking out unmarried women. It's just that, so far, many have not really impressed me.

Let's have it ladies. Raise your hands, but not everybody at once. How many of YOU lucky ladies dreamed in your Cinderella storied childhoods of dating a whiny man who blames your gender for every difficulty and generally has no respect for you!

Don't every answer at once!

Sure! Who needs a respectful, considerate man when you can have the village whiner? :p

• Like 3

They're my favorite....and lucky for me they always seem to be on the market.:o

*strong sarcasm

• Like 6
I find that women overestimate their looks far more than men.

It's pretty difficult to be a 7/10 (since 8-9/10 are model material and 10/10 pretty much doesn't exist). So I'm skeptical of this claim.

I honestly don't know what rating I'd get. I've been told I'm a 7 or an 8 by one attractive girl awhile back. And some cute girl who gave me Tinder picture suggestions a long while back said she thought I was a good looking guy. I guess it's all subjective though.

• Like 1
DukeNukem47
I honestly don't know what rating I'd get. I've been told I'm a 7 or an 8 by one attractive girl awhile back. And some cute girl who gave me Tinder picture suggestions a long while back said she thought I was a good looking guy. I guess it's all subjective though.

I remember I put my profile on some rating sites a little while back and got between an 8 and 9 on all of them. I also get a significant amount of looks and approach invitations from women at clubs. So I figure that may be close to the truth.

However, since height is such an important part of looks for a man, I average my height (which I would rate a 1) and my looks (8-9), meaning that I'm about a 4 or a 5.

So, my league would be around a 3-6, looks-wise. Throw in the occasional 7 now and then.

This has been pretty consistent with what I've gotten. I can't get an 8+. I don't think I ever have, which, again, is consistent with my looks.

I remember I put my profile on some rating sites a little while back and got between an 8 and 9 on all of them. I also get a significant amount of looks and approach invitations from women at clubs. So I figure that may be close to the truth.

However, since height is such an important part of looks for a man, I average my height (which I would rate a 1) and my looks (8-9), meaning that I'm about a 4 or a 5.

So, my league would be around a 3-6, looks-wise. Throw in the occasional 7 now and then.

This has been pretty consistent with what I've gotten. I can't get an 8+. I don't think I ever have, which, again, is consistent with my looks.

I don't know about that. Maybe some women on here could give some insight on what you posted in terms of going from a 8 or 9 to a 4 or 5 due to height.

• Author
autumnnight
I do understand why a man who constantly bashes women would not be attractive because I sure don't find man haters attractive.

I do too. I don't understand why any woman would hate all men. The majority of the men I know are great people. :)

• Like 2
If you go by domestic violence statistics then men with a lack of respect for women seem to have no problem getting partners...

Lots of men in prison have a woman waiting for him on the outside

• Author
autumnnight

This is something I have never understood. I wonder how many of those relationships actually work once they are not reduced to Sundays and conjugal visits.....

• Like 1
This is something I have never understood. I wonder how many of those relationships actually work once they are not reduced to Sundays and conjugal visits.....

I don't really know, but some women can be pretty loyal due to intimidation, bullying, abuse or the fact they are desperate to have a man in their life, or simply love.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear

You would be surprised..Or maybe you wouldn't..

TFY

• Like 1
Because they get bored more easily, and also have more options than men, so it's easier to pack up and leave at any given time.

Sorry, but women do have it easier. Not saying I hate women or prejudge them, but men absolutely should acknowledge these basic truths.

I didn't think this was true after the 20's. Supposedly once the woman hits mid-30's she's dried up and of no use. At this time the men have aged like fine wine (hello Robert Downy Jr & Patrick Dempsey) and it's totally acceptable to date down in age, so they have their pick.

• Like 1

Also many of those men are having unprotected sex with other dudes in prison than come back and sleep with their girlfriends

Frank2thepoint
I am offended by men who feel a woman owes him a date or a roll in the hay.

I'm offended by women who feel a man is required to pay for a date and call it "chivalry".

Because they get bored more easily, and also have more options than men, so it's easier to pack up and leave at any given time.

Sorry, but women do have it easier. Not saying I hate women or prejudge them, but men absolutely should acknowledge these basic truths.

Then the simple answer is don't get married.

I don't really know, but some women can be pretty loyal due to intimidation, bullying, abuse or the fact they are desperate to have a man in their life, or simply love.

Many women that have men in prison remain with the man because they know exactly where he is. It's a form of control, knowing your man is not wandering around, chatting up and sexing up some other woman.

• Like 1
Rejected Rosebud

Many women that have men in prison remain with the man because they know exactly where he is. It's a form of control, knowing your man is not wandering around, chatting up and sexing up some other woman.

And plus, she doesn't have to actually hang around with him!! Haha just kidding, I love my bf, I love a lot of men, but the whining men … no. You guys I really do get that you come here to vent and say what you won't say in real life and there is nothing wrong with it but srsly the mind set of "I have it so bad, those other people have it so much better than me, life's not fair, poor me" is a problem for YOU, I mean NOT just because women on LS are picking about it today, it is a losing mindset that will hinder you in every way in your whole life unless you can get rid of it. I guess what I am trying to say is that YES it is dislikable to read on here, but sincerely I hope you will do something to change your outlook so you can have a much more successful and fulfilling life!! :bunny::bunny: for your own selves!
  • Like 2

In my generation and demographic, men who discuss their relationships are viewed as weak, so any of us who've had marital problems, or have gotten divorced, have generally shocked the shyte out of our male friends. Whining is unattractive, un-masculine and generally a reason to shun a man. Hence, men learned at a young age to compartmentalize their feelings, never show weakness, except when they're absolutely and positively sure their spouse is strongly in love with them, only disclosing to them, and never complain to other men. When I told my best friend I was getting a D (it occurred as he was helping me move furniture into what would become my exW's new house), he about fell over and was speechless. A guy who manages the lives of dozens of people and impacts even more families on a daily basis was stumbling for words. That's because we men don't talk about such things. We know the kind of vulnerability that brings. It can kill us, whether literally, in our business lives or in our personal lives. Don't whine. Just don't. It's not attractive, to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Author
autumnnight
I'm offended by women who feel a man is required to pay for a date and call it "chivalry".

I am too. In this age where women are working right alongside men, I think the "man always pay" rule is outdated. Now, if a man gets out his calculator to tell me my share of the tip on 2 3.50 cups of coffee, THAT's gonna be a turnoff (George Costanza comes to mind), but a woman shouldn't mind footing the bill.

Let's have it ladies. Raise your hands, but not everybody at once. How many of YOU lucky ladies dreamed in your Cinderella storied childhoods of dating a whiny man who blames your gender for every difficulty and generally has no respect for you!

Don't every answer at once!

Chronic whining or blaming isn’t attractive to me at all. To me, it says, “I can’t accept how the world is, I can’t manage my own life and I’m a victim” of this or that outside force. Not good partner material in my book. I’d far prefer someone who accepts and even loves life as it is, with all of its pains, challenges and disasters. I want someone who overcomes challenges by my side, as partners.

I also wouldn’t want a partner who thought that other women or most women are scurrilous but I am a glowing exception. He’d be far too likely to be looking for that "woman-flaw" he believes in and to knock me off of the exceptionalism-pedestal of his own creation. Too much drama and psychological undertow for my taste.

• Like 2

Umm, I think men in prison cheat. They can have access to the outside world so I think the above theory is blown.

And prison isn't a form of control from women. Kind of the government doing that one. :rolleyes:

Rejected Rosebud
One of the problems with the "whiney guys" is that they keep finding examples to back up their grievances with women.
yes confirmation bias is pretty easy, if you want to hate Jewish people, men, women or poodles or whatever you can always dredge up some really bad examples to "prove" that they are really really bad ...
  • Like 1
  • Author
autumnnight

I once saw this criminal minds episode where a serial killer was writing romantic love letters to a dozen different women.

As far as men having data to back up their assessment that women are awful....I agree there are some awful women out there. BUT if you have dated 15 women and 14 were awful, it MIGHT be time to consider the common denominator there and work on your picker. And yes, i would say the same thing to a woman. I have a friends who ALWAYS ends up with a guy who insults her, uses her, and treats her like a maid. Yeah, the guys are jerks, but SHE is the one who keeps picking them, and they aren't all that hard to spot.

• Like 3