Affair Partner broke it off - I feel sick

I find it odd that anything an OW does to break it off (because the man is married) is view as manipulative, demanding and downright evil.

• Like 5
Actually I don't see this OW's actions as strong. A strong woman makes a decision and sticks to it. Their break up lasted all of about 3 days. She attempted to manipulate the situation by breaking up with him and when that didn't give her the reaction she was looking for she came running back to him even though nothing has changed and he still has no plans to leave his wife. That is being a push over. That is something that weak women do. All talk and drama but no follow through.

I was not saying what she did there was strong but according to the OP she is a strong and powerful woman normally.

I guess at the moment, due to the break up of her marriage to an abusive ex, she is all over the place.

• Like 1
I find it odd that anything an OW does to break it off (because the man is married) is view as manipulative, demanding and downright evil.

I wouldn't say her attempt at breaking it off is evil but since she came right back (actually she never left because, she just threatened to cut off the sex) it's rather obvious that she was trying something new just to see what reaction she would get.

• Like 1

Folks, we're up to nearly 200 posts in four days and the trend of the thread, pending a review, is one which causes me to give it a respite. If the thread starter has more content or updates to add, feel free to alert on this post and contact moderation. Thanks to everyone for your participation.

• Like 1