Do Wayward Wives always do new sexual things?

VeryBrokenMan

Wow!!! The more I read your posts, the more I'm convinced that you are a misogynist. Good luck with the whole men going their own way.

BTW, I must be a rarity because as a FWW, the sex with exMM was quite vanilla.

Nothing to do with misogyny at all, I am simply indifferent to women. I would never allow a man in my house that was selling or using drugs. Simply put by doing so I am putting myself at risk. I would never hang out with someone that is just about to rob a store, once again I would be putting myself at risk. So why should I risk not just my emotions but my financial future just to hang out with a woman even if she claims to love me? Simply put, women bring nothing to the table to me except for extreme risks that I am no longer willing to take. I don't hate a black mamba (a very deadly snake) even though one bite can kill me. I am simply smart enough to enjoy looking at it from a distance so I will not get bitten. I do the same thing with women, I enjoy women and see that they have their qualities. However I also know the dangers and risks taken when being with a woman and simply choose to keep my distance. However in today's world simply saying "Miss I disagree with you" is labeled as being misogynistic.

I will say that you may not be rare in the case that your sex with the OM was vanilla. However it is somewhat common for women to do sexual acts with the OM that she refuses to do with her BH before and after the affair. My xWW was this type of woman that the OM got her best and I got scraps. This is one of the reasons I am going to Costa Rica, along with the fishing their. I guess some women are satisfied with the drama they create by banging another man, while others have to push it for all it is worth. In either case it is simply not worth the time, pain and crap that you have to go through to stay with such a woman, or man in that case. Simply put, by going my own way I have improved the quality of my life. I no longer care if the laws on divorce, alimony or child support or changed. I simply know the best way to avoid it is to stay single and enjoy my hobbies.

• Like 4
Wow!!! The more I read your posts, the more I'm convinced that you are a misogynist. Good luck with the whole men going their own way.

BTW, I must be a rarity because as a FWW, the sex with exMM was quite vanilla.

No you are not a rarity. There are lots of WW's that only do vanilla with the OM. The tread is not about that. It is about a lot of women that do give vinallaXXX with the OM and then refuse to give the BH what they gave the OM.

That is wrong to give the BH less then what she gave the OM..

• Like 1
No you are not a rarity. There are lots of WW's that only do vanilla with the OM. The tread is not about that. It is about a lot of women that do give vinallaXXX with the OM and then refuse to give the BH what they gave the OM.

Ummm...maybe you and I have different definitions of vanilla sex. I consider vanilla to be regular missionary style type of sex. I was right on topic. My exMM and I didn't do anything that I haven't done with my H.

What I think people need to keep in mind is that everyone's body is different from size to taste. Sexual preferences can change from partner to partner. For example, maybe some WW's have had OM's that have a smaller package than the H. In that case maybe a certain position would be less painful. I personally don't believe affair sex is any different than a single person having sex with a new partner. Nothing is the same with different people.

While hurtful, the fact remains that in this case she is inspired to do those things with the OM but not with the H. If she were inspired to do those things with the H, maybe there would be no OM.

So my question is: why isn't she inspired to do those things with the H? Not faulting the H, btw, but why isn't she getting so wildly turned on at home that the freak comes out?

• Like 1
My Ex was about 10 years younger than me, and total fold out material, extremely sexy. When I balked at us getting together because of the age gap, she used her sexuality to get us together. For the two and half years prior to our marriage, there was nothing she would not do. It was any where, any time, any way. All of that came to an end shortly after our honeymoon. As she put, "I am your wife, not your slut"

When I caught her cheating, I kicked her to the curb and walked away. For the first month after our separation, I was at the bottom of a black hole of nothingness, there was no hope, there was no joy. I actually wondered whether some day in the future I might once again be able to laugh.

Then one day, I looked up to see a pretty face looking down at me and wanting to know if I wanted to come out and play. And once again, I found my manhood and was out of my pit and flying with the eagles.

The problem was the gal was married, and over the next half year I had sexual relations with about a half dozen married women.

In each and every case, they did things sexually with me that they had refused to do with their husbands. And it was not me suggesting they experiment, rather in most cases it was somethings they had always wanted to try, but like my Ex, were afraid to do with their husbands. Their thinking was inline with that of my Ex and that they were his wife and not his slut.

So, yes from what I have observed it is quite common for a married woman to experiment with sex with her OM

I think you nailed it! Wives do NOT want to be thought of as sluts. And society has often indoctrinated them with the notion that some sexual acts are "slutty". So they won't do those things with husbands.

• Like 2
When i told the BW of the affair (about 3 months after DDay)...the OM came to my office and showed me 12-15 pics (on his phone) of my wife doing sex acts that we so offbase for me she wouldnt talk about them.....His wife since divorced him as well....I did not let my anger go toward HIM because we as BH's want to beat the man to a freakin pulp....But it was my wife of 22 years who CHOSE to become WHORE and break our marriage vows....again still have trouble understanding the events that she let herself do really sick S^&T.

**** Divorce was final 8-10 months after d day***

I'm not trying to "get" you here, but you've just exhibited the attitude that many men have, that decent women don't do "really sick S^&T". That attitude is communicated to women at an early age and lies behind many of our sexual problems with those women.

Speaking for myself, back in my high school days (a long time ago) no real MAN would ever admit to "going down" on a girl. But the girls were expected to provide BJ's.

I would have hoped that in the (many) years since that this had changed, but I gather that it has not changed for everyone.

• Like 1

I think we bring a lot of desire to the marital relationship but sink the boats with judgement, approval, validation and disapproval.

there is a whole lot of psychodrama going on in the primary relationship; it is primal and Freudian.

A lover is less risk and so much easier; nothing ventured, nothing gained. No mommy or daddy issues; not too much invested; not too much to lose....

I think you nailed it! Wives do NOT want to be thought of as sluts. And society has often indoctrinated them with the notion that some sexual acts are "slutty". So they won't do those things with husbands.

***Some time has passed since my D...I guess the sick S*^T i was referring to is her comments over our marriage was to answer my request for some of the acts she did with the OM as being SICK!!

But she did them with HIM...and much worse...(for me to comprehend)..

She was his slut but never mine..

I will never place a woman on a pedastel or elevate her higher than who she is...

One thing i have learned ...no matter what you tell me ..EVERY DOG WILL BITE YOU....EVERYONE OF THEM.....

And if given an chance most people will cheat...

Divorce rate 50-52% ....2nd marriage 70-80% divorce....infidelity rate off the scales for both men and women...

Reconcilition rate for BHs fail at a 70 rate in 5 years...

Who needs it...

• Like 4
***Some time has passed since my D...I guess the sick S*^T i was referring to is her comments over our marriage was to answer my request for some of the acts she did with the OM as being SICK!!

But she did them with HIM...and much worse...(for me to comprehend)..

She was his slut but never mine..

I will never place a woman on a pedastel or elevate her higher than who she is...

One thing i have learned ...no matter what you tell me ..EVERY DOG WILL BITE YOU....EVERYONE OF THEM.....

And if given an chance most people will cheat...

Divorce rate 50-52% ....2nd marriage 70-80% divorce....infidelity rate off the scales for both men and women...

Reconcilition rate for BHs fail at a 70 rate in 5 years...

Who needs it...

I'm going to stop you right there bad karma. Most of the stats you see or read online are cherry picked to help convey who ever wrote the articles point. The divorce rate is around 50% but that is for people who marry under the age of 25. First marriage divorce rates drop dramatically as people get older. In fact for people who marry older the age of 30, the divorce rate is around 5%. In terms of infedellity, do not believe the whole 50% of marriages experience this. That is not the case. 50% of people will cheat in a relationship, but infidelity rates in marriages is around 25%, with only 6% of spouses cheating in a given year. When reading these stats, it's very important to frame them before applying them. Most writers and researchers don't do that in order to convey their points.

Edited by jbrent890
I'm going to stop you right there bad karma. Most of the stats you see or read online are cherry picked to help convey who ever wrote the articles point. The divorce rate is around 50% but that is for people who marry under the age of 25. First marriage divorce rates drop dramatically as people get older. In fact for people who marry older the age of 30, the divorce rate is around 5%. In terms of infedellity, do not believe the whole 50% of marriages experience this. That is not the case. 50% of people will cheat in a relationship, but infidelity rates in marriages is around 25%, with only 6% of spouses cheating in a given year. When reading these stats, it's very important to frame them before applying them. Most writers and researchers don't do that in order to convey their points.

1.The divorce rate in America for first marriage, vs second or third marriage

50% percent of first marriages, 67% of second and 74% of third marriages end in divorce, according to Jennifer Baker of the Forest Institute of Professional Psychology in Springfield, Missouri.

According to enrichment journal on the divorce rate in America:

The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%

The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%

The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%

2.Infidelity Statistics

Below are compiled statistics on infidelity and marriage:

Percentage of marriages that end in divorce in America: 53%

Percentage of "arranged marriages" (where parents pick their sons or daughters spouses) that end in divorce: 3%

Medical field(s) with the highest divorce rate: psychiatrists and marriage counselors

Percentage of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional: 41%

Percentage of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had: 57%

Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had: 54%

Percentage of men and women who admit to having an affair with a co-worker: 36%

Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity on business trips: 36%

Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity (emotional or physical) with a brother-in-law or sister-in-law: 17%

Average length of an affair: 2 years

Percentage of marriages that last after an affair has been admitted to or discovered: 31%

Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 74%

Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 68%

Copyright InfidelityFacts.com. All right reserved. Privacy Policy

PERHAPS IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO STOP AND DO MORE RESEARCH!!!!

• Like 1

1.The divorce rate in America for first marriage, vs second or third marriage

50% percent of first marriages, 67% of second and 74% of third marriages end in divorce, according to Jennifer Baker of the Forest Institute of Professional Psychology in Springfield, Missouri.

According to enrichment journal on the divorce rate in America:

The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%

The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%

The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%

2.Infidelity Statistics

Below are compiled statistics on infidelity and marriage:

Percentage of marriages that end in divorce in America: 53%

Percentage of "arranged marriages" (where parents pick their sons or daughters spouses) that end in divorce: 3%

Medical field(s) with the highest divorce rate: psychiatrists and marriage counselors

Percentage of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional: 41%

Percentage of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had: 57%

Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had: 54%

Percentage of men and women who admit to having an affair with a co-worker: 36%

Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity on business trips: 36%

Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity (emotional or physical) with a brother-in-law or sister-in-law: 17%

Average length of an affair: 2 years

Percentage of marriages that last after an affair has been admitted to or discovered: 31%

Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 74%

Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 68%

Copyright InfidelityFacts.com. All right reserved. Privacy Policy

PERHAPS IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO STOP AND DO MORE RESEARCH!!!!

Badkarma please take a look and read the stats carefully. The main infedility statistics you just presented stated "in any relationship they had." The same group who conducted the study found that 22% of married men and 14% of married women commit adultery. Also, I have no idea why you are acting hostile. I meant no offense with my last post. I'm just saying that a lot of researchers don't frame their stats before presenting them.

Badkarma please take a look and read the stats carefully. The main infedility statistics you just presented stated "in any relationship they had." The same group who conducted the study found that 22% of married men and 14% of married women commit adultery. Also, I have no idea why you are acting hostile. I meant no offense with my last post. I'm just saying that a lot of researchers don't frame their stats before presenting them.

My apologies ..sometimes when im here ...alot of the horror, humiliation and anger come flooding back...i am sorry for any hostility you felt directed at you...

I guess what im trying get across is that IMO ...there is more Female Infidelity that has ever recorded...and more WWs than previouslly suspected...

Of course most men act like asses in a relationship...However Infidelity in Wives has taken a huge jump in the last 10-15 years...

Its just not noted or under reported ....

And the devastation caused by many WWs is never realized by them....or they dont care...

again if you felt my hostility was directed at you...i am sorry

• Like 1
My apologies ..sometimes when im here ...alot of the horror, humiliation and anger come flooding back...i am sorry for any hostility you felt directed at you...

I guess what im trying get across is that IMO ...there is more Female Infidelity that has ever recorded...and more WWs than previouslly suspected...

Of course most men act like asses in a relationship...However Infidelity in Wives has taken a huge jump in the last 10-15 years...

Its just not noted or under reported ....

And the devastation caused by many WWs is never realized by them....or they dont care..

again if you felt my hostility was directed at you...i am sorry

Trust me man I get it. I found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife had a ONS two years ago and kept that from me. The amount of emotions I'm feeling right now is almost indescribable. During our separation after finding out, I spent endless hours doing research on infedility. The common theme I found was that researchers or writers would pick outlandish stats to help convey their points that marriage is riddled with infedility. Why they chose to do that I have no idea. They all agreed that the rate at which women are cheating is skyrocketing and it's one of the reasons males aren't getting married anymore. However, men are still cheating at higher rates than women. I cheated on two partners before my wife (karma is a b$tch). Also, women usually don't cheat with other women, they are cheating with men (usually married men). So I think we have to ask ourselves "who's integrity is worse?"

Like you I am very black and white when it comes to cheating. My conviction came after I saw the devastation I caused with my cheating. However, my wife has shown true remorse throughout this entire process and has gone above in beyond in terms of trying to R. It is because of that reason I'm giving her a year to see if I can handle this. I guess the point I'm trying to make is not all women are evil and not all women will continually cheat on you. If things don't work out between me and my wife, it's not going to stop me from finding someone else and I don't think it should stop you either. Everybody deserves to be happy and I would hate that the actions of your wife would stop you from finding yours. Trust me there is SOMEONE out there that wouldn't do what your wife did to you. Happy Holidays my man.

• Like 1
Trust me man I get it. I found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife had a ONS two years ago and kept that from me. The amount of emotions I'm feeling right now is almost indescribable. During our separation after finding out, I spent endless hours doing research on infedility. The common theme I found was that researchers or writers would pick outlandish stats to help convey their points that marriage is riddled with infedility. Why they chose to do that I have no idea. They all agreed that the rate at which women are cheating is skyrocketing and it's one of the reasons males aren't getting married anymore. However, men are still cheating at higher rates than women. I cheated on two partners before my wife (karma is a b$tch). Also, women usually don't cheat with other women, they are cheating with men (usually married men). So I think we have to ask ourselves "who's integrity is worse?"

Like you I am very black and white when it comes to cheating. My conviction came after I saw the devastation I caused with my cheating. However, my wife has shown true remorse throughout this entire process and has gone above in beyond in terms of trying to R. It is because of that reason I'm giving her a year to see if I can handle this. I guess the point I'm trying to make is not all women are evil and not all women will continually cheat on you. If things don't work out between me and my wife, it's not going to stop me from finding someone else and I don't think it should stop you either. Everybody deserves to be happy and I would hate that the actions of your wife would stop you from finding yours. Trust me there is SOMEONE out there that wouldn't do what your wife did to you. Happy Holidays my man.

A LOT more women have entered the work force. It is no wonder why infidelity is so fluid now. Relationships grow ever so close when you have two people who are attracted to each other working side by side 8 hours per day M-F. There is typically an aggressor who is always trying to push the levels and test the territory until the other just gives in or gets comfortable with it. This obviously isn't confined to just the work force but is probably more predominant in it. Closed group friends are probably hit hard as well.

• Like 1
A LOT more women have entered the work force. It is no wonder why infidelity is so fluid now. Relationships grow ever so close when you have two people who are attracted to each other working side by side 8 hours per day M-F. There is typically an aggressor who is always trying to push the levels and test the territory until the other just gives in or gets comfortable with it. This obviously isn't confined to just the work force but is probably more predominant in it. Closed group friends are probably hit hard as well.

***************I agree 100%*************

My wifes boss was the OM...12 yrs her Jr....bought her clothes ...gym memberships..personal trainers..and gave her a promotion so they could travel together...BELIEVE ME I GET IT.....

Nothing to do with misogyny at all, I am simply indifferent to women. I would never allow a man in my house that was selling or using drugs. Simply put by doing so I am putting myself at risk. I would never hang out with someone that is just about to rob a store, once again I would be putting myself at risk. So why should I risk not just my emotions but my financial future just to hang out with a woman even if she claims to love me? Simply put, women bring nothing to the table to me except for extreme risks that I am no longer willing to take. I don't hate a black mamba (a very deadly snake) even though one bite can kill me. I am simply smart enough to enjoy looking at it from a distance so I will not get bitten. I do the same thing with women, I enjoy women and see that they have their qualities. However I also know the dangers and risks taken when being with a woman and simply choose to keep my distance. However in today's world simply saying "Miss I disagree with you" is labeled as being misogynistic.

I will say that you may not be rare in the case that your sex with the OM was vanilla. However it is somewhat common for women to do sexual acts with the OM that she refuses to do with her BH before and after the affair. My xWW was this type of woman that the OM got her best and I got scraps. This is one of the reasons I am going to Costa Rica, along with the fishing their. I guess some women are satisfied with the drama they create by banging another man, while others have to push it for all it is worth. In either case it is simply not worth the time, pain and crap that you have to go through to stay with such a woman, or man in that case. Simply put, by going my own way I have improved the quality of my life. I no longer care if the laws on divorce, alimony or child support or changed. I simply know the best way to avoid it is to stay single and enjoy my hobbies.

If you are so "indifferent" with women why would you bother having any sexual relations with one? You won't take the risk of having another relationship with a woman, but yet you'll use one for sex? I feel sad that you deny the natural desire to have another committed partnership because of what a woman has done to you in your past.

I'm glad that you've chosen a path that suits you. Reconciliation is a very personal decision for a BS to make. A BS who chooses to stay with a truly remorseful spouse is not weak one bit. Not everyone is capable of forgiving and that's fine. All I know is I'm grateful my H chose to give such a woman like me another chance. I'm grateful that he was disgusted with my actions, not with me as a woman.

So it is ok for you to be forgive for cheating but not to be cheated on.

... I am going to Costa Rica, along with the fishing their. I guess some women are satisfied with the drama they create by banging another man, while others have to push it for all it is worth. In either case it is simply not worth the time, pain and crap that you have to go through to stay with such a woman, or man in that case. Simply put, by going my own way I have improved the quality of my life. I no longer care if the laws on divorce, alimony or child support or changed. I simply know the best way to avoid it is to stay single and enjoy my hobbies.

I perfectly understand you reasons for this, but IMV we all need a bit of real love and affection in our lives and whilst the good time girls may satisfy your sex drive in Costa Rica, Bermuda, Europe, India, Thailand or wherever you decide to run to, they cannot and will not give you real affection, love or indeed any respect long term.

I know you are profoundly hurt but perhaps in a little while, you need to think more deeply over this, because what you write here is I feel a reaction and a short term fix.

So it is ok for you to be forgive for cheating but not to be cheated on.

I never cheated on my wife. The two instances of me cheating were horrible decisions I made in college. Trust me both instances were hardly forgiven and for good reason. I hurt those girls, especially the second relationship. Both tried to work it out afterwards, but the relationships only ended horribly. After the second occurrence, I told myself I was never going to do that crap again. It just isn't worth it. I also learned that you shouldn't take back a cheater. The relationship would never be the same. The only reason I'm giving my wife a second chance is because she is stepping up in a way most BSs would have wanted to see in their WSs. I'm going to create a thread in a few to explain all of this.

I perfectly understand you reasons for this, but IMV we all need a bit of real love and affection in our lives and whilst the good time girls may satisfy your sex drive in Costa Rica, Bermuda, Europe, India, Thailand or wherever you decide to run to, they cannot and will not give you real affection, love or indeed any respect long term.

I know you are profoundly hurt but perhaps in a little while, you need to think more deeply over this, because what you write here is I feel a reaction and a short term fix.

I completely agree. As I said earlier, if things don't work out between me and my wife, I'm not going to let it stop me from finding someone else eventually. To give up on happiness means letting them win. In my opinion, the best revenge is moving on with your life and doing better than when you were with them.

If you are so "indifferent" with women why would you bother having any sexual relations with one? You won't take the risk of having another relationship with a woman, but yet you'll use one for sex? I feel sad that you deny the natural desire to have another committed partnership because of what a woman has done to you in your past.

I'm glad that you've chosen a path that suits you. Reconciliation is a very personal decision for a BS to make. A BS who chooses to stay with a truly remorseful spouse is not weak one bit. Not everyone is capable of forgiving and that's fine. All I know is I'm grateful my H chose to give such a woman like me another chance. I'm grateful that he was disgusted with my actions, not with me as a woman.

This is simply more shaming language. I simply chose not to keep repeating the same actions over and over again while expecting different results. As far as sex goes I still enjoy that, I just choose my risks wisely.

• Like 1

Well one does not see an escort looking for love, you go to an escort seeking sex. I have never stated or insinuated that an escort is a band aid for love or a short term fix for anything other than sex. I actually get a lot of love from my friends and if I needed more I will adopt a dog. Long term for me is puttying my energy into my work and hobbies that I have. What you call a reaction is something I have done after careful research and self examination over the last 4 years. Simply put it is about risks verses rewards to me. Some people enjoy taking risks and feel the payoff is worth it, others do not. I don't skydive because I don't feel the risks are worth the reward of it. Now with skydiving the risks are a hell'va lot lower than the risk involved in marriage. So if I don't skydive because I think the risk is too great why would I marry? My job is a high risk job, it is in the top 5 for deaths. However I do my job because the pay is good and I enjoy it. For me the risks are worth the reward in my job. However good job at trying to misdirect.

• Like 3

Wow ... You sound like a right catch..

This is simply more shaming language. I simply chose not to keep repeating the same actions over and over again while expecting different results. As far as sex goes I still enjoy that, I just choose my risks wisely.

Really? Is there a particular reason why you're saving to have sex with poor women from developing countries rather that Western escorts? Or does the exploitation of disadvantaged women float your boat too? Not a Mysogenist? That's a laugh.

I'm not trying to offend you. I just don't understand your thinking about women in general. I guess if you're seeing escort then there is no expectations. That's a way of protecting your heart. Unfortunately, by creating this bubble around you there will be no chance for a good woman to come along. If you're happy with that choice then that's all that matters. I wish you the best!