What is she implying????

• Author
Hi whatdoido123, thank you for your answers. It is not that I do not understand you. But the fact she immediately jumped to someone else and very likely has been with that guy already, would be very much against my personal pride. One time I experienced a break where I also found out that my ex was already cheating on me, only two days, but nevertheless. For me it took away all the magic, she embodied disappointed for me. I felt like a fool. If these are the solutions these people have to offer to problems, well ... than it WILL happen again: if they feel stressed, low, uncared for, miss excitement, etc.

The fact that she is actively staying for now with this other dude, would be even more off-putting to me. It is your life, if you feel you have to try than do it. I am almost certain it will turn out a harsh lesson for you, but than at least you know. Good luck my friend.

Yeah thanks for the advice. I guess i am hard headed and i feel i can't give up this opportunity to rekindle our relationship. I know there is a chance that i might get screwed over, but i guess i have made up my mind and dive my head into this.

she might be spending the night today at my place and i offered to sleep on the couch

WTF?

You're not only giving up your dignity, but your bed as well?

She wants to stay, SHE sleeps on the couch.

• Like 2
  • Author
At this point... just crash and burn. Hopefully you crash and burn before you get married so she doesn't get to take half of the crap you own.

You CANNOT lose her?

What a joke, you already lost her once, you'll lose her again.

God knows she'll get pumped by her boyfriend during the weekend and then you'll get the sloppy seconds.

I don't condone cheating, but I have even less sympathy for people willing to stay with cheaters as if it were their only option.

Know how I know she will cheat again? You are essentially REWARDING her for bad behavior.

"Cheat on me and go become the girlfriend of another man? That's fine, I'll try my hardest to get you back, let you stay over, AND even propose."

What a joke.

Just on a side note; she actually has more expensive things than I and her family is more wealthy than i am. So technically i am not losing anything IF we do get married one day. I guess part of me like how she manages her money and her parents are kind of rich.

But put that aside, i know cheating is BAD. But i know she regret it too but she doesn't realize it until she actually has done it. I doubt if we got back together she would cheat on me again because she been through this once and she knows that i will treat her better and with more respect.

• Author
WTF?

You're not only giving up your dignity, but your bed as well?

She wants to stay, SHE sleeps on the couch.

hahaha, i purposely told her that, and she was like "i am not letting you sleep on the couch" "you know u will be sleeping on the bed". I guess i just didn't want to make it obvious that sleeping with her on the same bed would make it akward unless she was willing to go with it as well. She said maybe tonight, but friday for sure so i'll keep u updated.

Does her boyfriend know she will be sleeping at her ex's house?

And why is she "afraid" to leave him? Is it because he has anger issues?

But put that aside, i know cheating is BAD. But i know she regret it too but she doesn't realize it until she actually has done it. I doubt if we got back together she would cheat on me again because she been through this once and she knows that i will treat her better and with more respect.

She regrets cheating so much, she's STILL doing it to the guy she cheated on YOU with.

Can you NOT see this?

She's spending the night with you this weekend. She's cheating. Why can't you see this?

She cheated on you.

She's cheating on him.

You think it's going to stop there?

She is NOT showing signs of ANY regret. When one regrets something, they STOP doing it. She's STILL doing it.

Also, whatever presumed wealth you think they have, that could all vanish within months, and then what? Just ask people how they lost everything in 2008... and here you are, thinking you get a free ride with her?

You need a severe reality check, so from now on, I will give you nothing but advice on how to actually get back with her and I'll cheer you on and hope you get her back, because you need a swift kick in the butt.

• Like 2
  • Author
Does her boyfriend know she will be sleeping at her ex's house?

And why is she "afraid" to leave him? Is it because he has anger issues?

No she didn't even tell her current BF that we went on a road trip together. And no she won't tell him about sleeping at my place and i said i won't say a word either lol

She is afraid because shes is not sure if she should get back with me. I put her thru alot and she feels like this break-up will help me realize that i didn't treat her as good as i should have and i agree with her completely.

• Author
She regrets cheating so much, she's STILL doing it to the guy she cheated on YOU with.

Can you NOT see this?

She's spending the night with you this weekend. She's cheating. Why can't you see this?

She cheated on you.

She's cheating on him.

You think it's going to stop there?

She is NOT showing signs of ANY regret. When one regrets something, they STOP doing it. She's STILL doing it.

Also, whatever presumed wealth you think they have, that could all vanish within months, and then what? Just ask people how they lost everything in 2008... and here you are, thinking you get a free ride with her?

You need a severe reality check, so from now on, I will give you nothing but advice on how to actually get back with her and I'll cheer you on and hope you get her back, because you need a swift kick in the butt.

The reason she is doing this because she wants to get back with me, but at the same time she isn't sure. How can you blame her for that especially if i put her thru alot the past 4 years. I know she has regrets too, but we can only look toward the future and not the past and we been texting back and forth today and she insist that she doesn't feel good which is understandable.

SoThatHappened
TShe did say she might be spending the night today at my place and i offered to sleep on the couch because i don't want her to think i am clingy and trying to get her in bed since she already has a BF.

Ugh, I can't believe I'm responding again, with advice to boot. But, I'm just so invested in this soap opera right now, and I don't feel like working... sooo

You're ex gf, who you're still in love with, is possibly crashing at your place and she has a bf. OK. I have a pretty good idea where this is going and what's going to happen.

And actually, my take on it is different than most here so far.

I honestly think she's playing this game to get you back, and/or using her current bf as something to fall back on if her feelings for you aren't strong enough.

My bet is that if she crashes at your place, you're going to sleep together.

However, the next day, she's got to make a decision: him or you.

If she's still with him and "scared to get back with you" after sleeping together, you've GOT TO GET OUT.

You can try to get her back by going NC after that, but please don't let her string you on any longer, man.

If you do, well... just don't, okay?

• Like 3
The reason she is doing this because she wants to get back with me, but at the same time she isn't sure. How can you blame her for that especially if i put her thru alot the past 4 years. I know she has regrets too, but we can only look toward the future and not the past and we been texting back and forth today and she insist that she doesn't feel good which is understandable.

Report the time of death as 11:53 AM.

Tag him and bag him.

She has no clue what she wants and all that is going to do is hurt you.

Wrong.

She knows EXACTLY what she wants. She wants this love triangle, this drama, this soap opera that she is clearly the puppet master of and these two guys are the marionettes.

Dance little puppets, dance. That's all she is thinking.

And they are both dancing.

Again, I already announced a time of death, this one is flatlining.

• Like 1
Wrong.

She knows EXACTLY what she wants. She wants this love triangle, this drama, this soap opera that she is clearly the puppet master of and these two guys are the marionettes.

Dance little puppets, dance. That's all she is thinking.

And they are both dancing.

Again, I already announced a time of death, this one is flatlining.

I guess that's true too...

I saw it as she has no clue who she wants to be with, so she is using both to gauge her feelings with each and its not going to do anything but confuse herself more.

I would agree with that if it weren't for the fact that HE is blaming himself for HER CHEATING.

It's masterful. I almost admire this chick. She gets the both of both worlds, the emotional drama, and NONE of the blame.

I can almost guarantee she's dropped hints to her "current boyfriend" about seeing a male friend.

What kind of reason do you think she gave him for spending the night at another man's house?

She gets to win NO MATTER WHAT. That's the worst of this. She gets to sit on the throne of the Coliseum while she watches the two gladiators duke it out. No worries, once one of them falls, she'll have her champion and then pick a new challenger.

• Like 2
I'm so depressed now and pissed, I'll write about it when I feel better. Life ****ing sucks I swear

She cancelled this weekend, didn't she?

• Author
What happened lol

She cancelled this weekend, didn't she?

It was ALOT worst than that. Give me a few minutes to write what happened. It is really sad and depressing that it has come down to this.

Whatever it is, I'll tell you right now... we warned you. Over, and over and over again.. but you wanted to be all gung-ho about this "thing" you call a woman.

Whatever it is, I hope you hit rock bottom, so that there is nowhere to go but up.

Whatever it is, I'll tell you right now... we warned you. Over, and over and over again.. but you wanted to be all gung-ho about this "thing" you call a woman.

Whatever it is, I hope you hit rock bottom, so that there is nowhere to go but up.

Look, if he did get dumped-on and is hurt, it's not going to do him any good to do a victory dance on his grave and rub it in. All we can hope is that whatever hurt this has brought will be enough for him to finally break through the fog.

I will still regret that he got hurt - I don't feel any glee about that, just because he didn't follow everyone's advice - but hopefully the bandage gets ripped off early and quickly enough to let the healing begin before a much worse infection would have started to grow.

• Like 3
  • Author

So before the day started today i was so HAPPY because me and my ex GF were talking and everything thru text and phone and we were GOOD. We even planned that she might sleep over tonight and then hang out this weekend and life couldn't get better until this happened at work around 2 PM PST.

So you guys probably already know that my ex GF and I work at the same company. My GF current BF also works there as well. This other guy that she talks to lets call him "Person A" works in another department, but has the biggest CRUSH on her even though she has a BF already.

So right around 2 PM today i was talking to a co-worker thru IM. We use IM at work to talk about work related and i needed to follow up with this co-worker about some material. Anyways we were talking for like 20 minutes thru IM before it turned kind of personal. It turned out to be "PERSON A" which i had NO IDEA because my ex GF never told me what the guys name was at work. I just knew what he looked like and she found that that i was talking to him at that time because my ex GF went to "PERSON A" desk to get something and saw that we were IM back and forth.

She text me, and was like "Why are you talking to PERSON A"? I responded and said "OH THATS HIM???" and she was like "YES". She then saids "Well i hope you guys become good friends. This is a joke. I am done being friends with him. This is why i need to work at a different company. **** this ****".

I was SHOCKED. I had NO intention to become friend with "Person A". I did not even know it was him at the time.

Now she saids that she is NEVER talking to PERSON A because its going to cause alot of drama at work and she is really stress out. I stright up told her I AM SORRY!. I had NO INTENTION TO SPREAD Rumors or become friends with him. Now she saids that we should talk LESS and she doesnt even want to talk to me tonight.

I don't know what i did. I mean this really sucks and i texted her and told her "i am here if she needs someone to talk to".

Now i am sad and depressed and i doubt we will do anything this weekend now....

ConfusedHumanBeing
She just texted me this article 5 minutes ago.....

10 Real Differences Between Being In Love And Loving Someone

What is she implying now???????????????

First of all, you need to calm down.

Second, you need to stop reading into EVERYTHING. Every little thing is setting you into a deep spiral.

Third, you need to start listening to people on this site. STOP TALKING TO HER!!! Christ man, this is one of the worst threads I've seen and I've been here for two years. You need to knock it off and actually listen to people.

She's immature. Period. You are insane for keeping this up. You are going to keep doing this. If she wanted to be with you, she would be...end of story. This whole "She loves me" thing is hogwash. If she did, she wouldnt be doing this. Quit getting mind f***ed at everything that is happening and actually MOVE ON from this.

I dont really know what this text means. Frankly, I dont care. All I care about is you actually LISTENING to people.

• Like 1
SoThatHappened
All I care about is you actually LISTENING to people.

No, no, no... I think you need to keep going, OP.

Honestly, after 10 pages and 2 weeks of the same advice, you're still doing the opposite.

I'm a big believer in empiricism, i.e., learning through experience.

Keep going until there's no way you can go any further.

You're not going to listen to advice. You're going to keep getting strung along until you've finally reached the end of your rope.

Keep it up until you experience something that an online forum cannot teach you.

I'm not joking.

OP I feel sorry for you man. You seem to be so emotionally distraught right now I cant imagine her being attracted to you at all. If this works how, it will be a miracle.

So you're have to follow never told rules to be in a good book with her, if not drama. If this was the dynamic of your relationship I understand why you became so desperate to please. Take your power back.

Edited by Itspointless