What is she implying????

Simon Phoenix
Unfort she flacked on me today so I'm depressed again. I don't know what to do anymore

Stop being your own worst enemy. Stop talking to her, leave her alone and get your head straight. Get your self-respect and dignity back. Go No Contact and stay there.

• Like 1
Unfort she flacked on me today so I'm depressed again. I don't know what to do anymore

Okay, not too sure what flacking is, but I'll just assumed she cancelled on you. Her new boyfriend probably found out about her meeting up with you and told her to cancel. Which is for the best.

You don't want to meet up with her to "talk". All that was going to be was sitting around and having her tell you what YOU did to cause the break up. Nevermind that it was HER that was cheating on you. She would have told you that the other guy, "wasn't the reason why we broke up." Which, would be a lie. All that dinner and talk would be only for her to ease her guilt and re-enforce her justification of breaking up with you and cheating on you. That meetup wouldn't be about helping you, it would be to her own selfish benefit.

You need to let go. Go NC on her. Block her from Facebook and all social media. Start to make positive changes in you life and move on.

• Author

Thanks for the response. I texted her last night that I am going dark and I hope her current bf dies of cancer. The reason I said that was because I work at the same place as her and rumors were spreading that she is sleeping with him. I told my ex gf yesterday that he has no respect for me. Of course she backed him up saying he wouldn't do something like that. They been together for 2 month now so I sm going NC starting today. I'll put in a update every day.

Day 1 NC starts today! Wish me luck

• Like 1
Thanks for the response. I texted her last night that I am going dark and I hope her current bf dies of cancer. The reason I said that was because I work at the same place as her and rumors were spreading that she is sleeping with him. I told my ex gf yesterday that he has no respect for me. Of course she backed him up saying he wouldn't do something like that. They been together for 2 month now so I sm going NC starting today. I'll put in a update every day.

Never ever wish bad on somebody like that.

It has a habit of coming back around.

I understand your frustrations and anger however there are other ways to release them..

Success.....That's an excellent way.

Mike

Good luck dude. You've seen what happens when you try to talk to her, you just end up getting mixed messages, flaked on, and hurt. Remember that if you ever feel tempted to break NC.

Yes the tough part is doing NC when we both work in the same company and we are in the same building.

It's bad. My ex just came back to work at the place we met. I feel like I can't get away from him, and we rarely have contact. I haven't even seen him since he's been back, but just knowing he is there is difficult. I would recommend getting a new job if possible.

• Author
It's bad. My ex just came back to work at the place we met. I feel like I can't get away from him, and we rarely have contact. I haven't even seen him since he's been back, but just knowing he is there is difficult. I would recommend getting a new job if possible.

I wish it was that easy. Even though I try to avoid and not see her I might bump into her one day. And even if I dont I still sense that she is around.

But on a better note I have not seen her or contacted all day today for my day 1 NC

• Author

Day 1 NC was a success :)

Its been a rough 24 hours without seeing my ex at work or talking on the phone or texting. I guess when you still have strong feeling for someone you love it will not go away. Yesterday i kept myself busy by going to the gym after work, but i am afraid if she text me then should i give her a second chance? Or unless she says that she wants to get back with me then should i just go for it?

Its really rough because i thought we had a thing with each other. I know for sure that she still has feeling for me, but i don't know why she is acting this way still. Hopefully the NC will make her miss me and maybe it will get her to realize that we are meant to be together

Regardless though i should not keep my hopes up and even if she text me i will just ignore unless i get a text from her saying she wants to get back together and talk?????

Well TODAY is DAY 2 of NC. Hopefully i don't break it

Regardless though i should not keep my hopes up and even if she text me i will just ignore unless i get a text from her saying she wants to get back together and talk?????

Yes, only if she texts that she wants to get back and even then I would tread very, very carefully.

SoThatHappened

Breakin' it down:

Second day of NC. Good job. You have to keep it going. It's not to get her back, so don't treat it like that. It's for you to heal, improve, move on... without getting set back.

I'm sure she does still have feelings for you. But, again, don't "use" NC to try to make her miss you. If she realizes she was wrong and wants to reconcile, nothing will stop her from getting in touch with you. If text doesn't work, she'll email. If that doesn't work, she'll find you. Remember that, and don't fall for text/email breadcrumbs.

If she texts you. Ignore it. DO not text her back. Take a deep breath, log onto the computer and write about it here instead.

• Author
If she texts you. Ignore it. DO not text her back. Take a deep breath, log onto the computer and write about it here instead.

She hasn't texted me yet and this is only day 2 of NC. Its been a rough 2 days for me so far. I keep thinking about her and whether or not she is safe and stuff. Maybe its because i have been with her for 4 years and been living with each other after the 1st month. I still care for her and honestly i can say i still LOVE her alot even though she cheated on me.

Its hard to say i lost any feeling for her at all. As time passes i feel like i love her even more. Its been about 2 month since the last time i slept with her and i feel the lonely ness every night putting myself to sleep. I have no one to cuddle up with and i really miss the old times.

During work i randomly think about her and i don't know why. Maybe because she works at the same place as me and i can smell her scent from distance away. I keep hoping that she would text me so i can at least read what she has to say. But honestly even if she did text me i am going to ignore it for a couple of days and see if she chases after me instead.

If she truly still loves me i would assume she would try to talk to me. She knows how to reach me by phone, email, FB, at work and even at my apartment. She even still has the keys to my apartment so theres no reason why she would not be able to find me.

It sucks but DAY 2 NC is pretty much in the books now. I'll wake up tmrow to start DAY 3 :)

Well done. Your thoughts and feelings about day 2 are pretty much par for the course. We all go through that dude.

Things do get better eventually I promise you.

• Author

It's rough! I am on break right now and I just want to bump into her but I told myself nooooooo way!

Does she even miss me? I know for a fact that she is still having lunch and break with her new bf and it's so sad and depressing. It's been 3 days and she hasn't even attempted to contact me via text or phone :(

Not like I am going to response but still this sucks

I texted her last night that I am going dark and I hope her current bf dies of cancer.I told my ex gf yesterday that he has no respect for me. Of course she backed him up saying he wouldn't do something like that.

I think that it's very likely she won't be reaching out after that last text you sent to her. That could have probably sealed the NC deal. While I understand you said it because you were upset, it was probably a blessing because it could just be what keeps her away from you. And that is a good thing, for you.

• Author
I think that it's very likely she won't be reaching out after that last text you sent to her. That could have probably sealed the NC deal. While I understand you said it because you were upset, it was probably a blessing because it could just be what keeps her away from you. And that is a good thing, for you.

blah i was just in the heat of the situation and i was pissed. So ur implying that she won't reach out to me anymore? faksdfkljsafkljsadflkdsjakl

blah i was just in the heat of the situation and i was pissed. So ur implying that she won't reach out to me anymore? faksdfkljsafkljsadflkdsjakl

I know you were pissed and you reacted. You know you were pissed and you reacted. Is she going to look at it that way?

I think your reaction only justified and gave her more reason to step away from you. It's a horrible thing to say, especially when it's about someone she likes/loves and if it puts a bad taste in her mouth and paints you black, chances are she's not going to contact you.

And that is a good thing. You may not see it now but in time you will be thankful.

• Author
I know you were pissed and you reacted. You know you were pissed and you reacted. Is she going to look at it that way?

I think your reaction only justified and gave her more reason to step away from you. It's a horrible thing to say, especially when it's about someone she likes/loves and if it puts a bad taste in her mouth and paints you black, chances are she's not going to contact you.

And that is a good thing. You may not see it now but in time you will be thankful.

The only reason i said that was because her current bf was spreading rumors that he was sleeping with her and it got back to me. How is that not disrespecful on his part? I know her bf was trying to get me jealous but that is really ****ed up thus made me say something about her BF to her and i guess i went over the line thinking about it now.

I really want to get baack with her but as everyday passes i know my chances to rekindle is gradually smaller. I don't know how long i can go No contact and this is only the 3rd day. I hate life right now i really do!

The only reason i said that was because her current bf was spreading rumors that he was sleeping with her and it got back to me. How is that not disrespecful on his part? I know her bf was trying to get me jealous but that is really ****ed up thus made me say something about her BF to her and i guess i went over the line thinking about it now.

Whether he was disrespectful or not, it has nothing to do with what you said and her reaction to it. She even said that her BF would never do something like that. She didn't care if his rumors hurt you or if he was disrespectful to you. She took his side.

I really want to get baack with her but as everyday passes i know my chances to rekindle is gradually smaller. I don't know how long i can go No contact and this is only the 3rd day. I hate life right now i really do!

NC isn't negotiable. As painful as it is, there is no other alternative but to keep pushing through. Contact doesn't give you anything but more pain. There is no other way.

• Author

Day 4 NC :)

Since Tmrow is Halloween would it be bad if I texted my ex gf "happy Halloween"? And maybe say some sweet things since we always celebrated together for the past 4 years?

Yes it would be bad. She won't reply, you will be hurt, and back to square 1.

Same if she sends you a text. You'll reply excitedly thinking it means something, she won't respond, and you'll be hurt.

Keep up the NC man! Don't send her anything, and don't reply if she does! That is what NC means!!!