What is she implying????

We both are considering moving to another state and start fresh again. Maybe we can BOTH put our past behind us and start a new journey together. I told her that we should have a baby sooon and maybe we can get married sometime next year.

You should totally do it. I fully support this idea.

• Like 2
Itspointless
Just thinking about the past really hurts me, and i guess since i stole her identiy and money back then, we are EVEN???? [...] We both are considering moving to another state and start fresh again. Maybe we can BOTH put our past behind us and start a new journey together.

Love has not to do with getting even, it never should. Second, you can go anywhere on this earth or even beyond that, the thing is we always bring ourselves with us: our pasts that are stored in our brains and bodies, our primary behaviours and our believes about ourselves. Fleeing unfortunately doesn't help with that and a promise-baby doesn't either.

• Like 1
We both are considering moving to another state and start fresh again. Maybe we can BOTH put our past behind us and start a new journey together. I told her that we should have a baby sooon and maybe we can get married sometime next year. I truelly feel like i will NEVER find the love of my life even though she had sex with another guy in the 6 month we WERE NOT together.

Please do not have a child. Do whatever else you decide you are going to do - you won't listen to any of the rest of our advice - but I will trade that and give you my blessing to go do whatever you want with her, if you will just promise not to have a child.

You can expose yourself to damage and pain all you want. You don't seem to be thinking very clearly on this, but if you have one ounce of sense, please don't bring a new life into this mess.

• Like 4
SoThatHappened

As Trimmer said, please don't reproduce with her.

Humanity is f***ed up enough as it is.

And just in hopes that this post doesn't get deleted because I didn't address the subject matter or give advice:

Go NC.

Just don't reproduce with her. Please.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Author
whatdoido123
You should totally do it. I fully support this idea.

Things have been great. She moved to another state with me n we have been good ever since....

You guys need to follow what i did....it really worked for me so i just want to say that we should all do the opposite of what this thread says fyi...

Cliff: ex gf breaks it off with me almost 2 month ago. Before yesterday we talked once in a while and thru text. We been together for almost 4 years. She currently has a new bf like a day after we broke it off. She wants to get back together but she is afraid that I might hurt her again and the trust is lost between her and I. She is confused
One of you two seems to be confused about what happened, because that makes no sense to me.
Well I don't know when they were official. It might haven been 1 week later.

But I just want to know what that quote is about? Is she saying don't give up on me now because I have strong feeling for u? She was tearing up after I told her we shouldn't be talking everyday and just stop contacting each other.

She broke up with you, then had a boyfriend a week later. Do the math.

What that quote means is "I really screwed up, please take me back and let me know now so I can dump this dude and not have to be single."

She cried because she lost her back-burner. She wanted to keep you on the hook, just in case, and is laying it on hard core with that quote to keep you there.

Toxic lady. You probably don't see it now, but this is a blessing in disguise to move on.

Itspointless
Things have been great. She moved to another state with me n we have been good ever since....

You guys need to follow what i did....it really worked for me so i just want to say that we should all do the opposite of what this thread says fyi...

I was wondering about you lately. Please go in therapy with her before you two make a child: children always are the real victims of bad relationships. I know you do not believe me, but it seems that both of you haven't learned from the situation. Anyway enjoy the extra time.

Oh. Wow. Things are good because she hasn't met your replacement yet. Who she absolutely, positively is NOT going to have sex with, right? You ever hear the saying, "Wherever you go, there you are"? You are the same two people in the same dysfunctional, toxic relationship you were in before. The fact that you're actually advising others to follow your actions is making me angry, sad, and amused as all hell.

I wonder if there's a word in, say German, for "beyond delusional to the point of self-harm". German is a great language for coining words with such perfectly specific meanings. I just hope you keep posting, this is one of my favorite threads.

Simon Phoenix
Oh. Wow. Things are good because she hasn't met your replacement yet. Who she absolutely, positively is NOT going to have sex with, right? You ever hear the saying, "Wherever you go, there you are"? You are the same two people in the same dysfunctional, toxic relationship you were in before. The fact that you're actually advising others to follow your actions is making me angry, sad, and amused as all hell.

I wonder if there's a word in, say German, for "beyond delusional to the point of self-harm". German is a great language for coining words with such perfectly specific meanings. I just hope you keep posting, this is one of my favorite threads.

I personally think he was lying and this has been a troll the entire time.

You mean we should take back a girl that cheated on us. Sit in self pity as she moves in with another guy? Shares his bed for six months and ends up pregnant by him. Probably gets kick to the curb when she informs him of the pregnancy, she aborts the baby and comes running back to us because they have nowhere else to go so run back to what's safe and secure? And then move to a new state to start the cycle all over again?

Is that what you want people to do? Just need a little clarification so I can start giving the proper advice. *facepalm*

Hey, this is YOUR life and this is only an advice forum. If you think you're doing what's best for you. then good luck to you!

• Like 1
I personally think he was lying and this has been a troll the entire time.

That thought has crossed my mind too. I really hope so, otherwise this guy is in for a lot of hurt and heartbreak.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Author
whatdoido123

Ehhhh sorry for not updating. Things have been rocky again. We get in arguments n the love isnt as strong as before. What shoukd i do?

PegNosePete

Sorry to hear things aren't working out.

Now, you go back to page 1 of this thread and follow the advice you were originally given.

• Like 3
Itspointless
the love isnt as strong as before

No clue what you can do about that. I do have a clue what she might do.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Author

Just wanted to update; it’s been over a year since I updated. We have a 2 month old daughter together but living situation really sucks right now. Her family is in Arizona and mine is oregon.

I suppose the thing you need to do now is being the best dad you can for the rest of your life. She is the most important woman in your life now. Wish you a happy 2018.

• Like 1