What is she implying????

Simon Phoenix
Look, there is one very simple/easy way that you can end their relationship.

Get a voice activated recorder. Record all the terrible things she says about him. Record her saying that she is going to break up with him and that it will be over soon. If she says it in texts/emails then make a copy of them too.

Send it all to him.

Their relationship will be over in no time. I am sure he has the balls to do what is necessary.

Dude, this guy will actually try something like this unfortunately.

Dude, this guy will actually try something like this unfortunately.

Yeah, after 34 pages of doing nothing, I figure any kind of action is better than yet more inaction...

• Like 1

U are wasting the best time of your life. Eventually U will move on from this situation and when U will look back you will feel miserable and sad about it because you could spend your life in many other better ways.

I have spent 5 years of my life running after a guy that didnt want me and now I only regret it and am so angry with myself because I let this thing to control my life for so many years.

dont let this happen to you, we only have 1 life and we should try to pursuit things that make us happy not otherwise.

love yourself more OP

Simon Phoenix
Yeah, after 34 pages of doing nothing, I figure any kind of action is better than yet more inaction...

Not that type of action, especially when she hops on to another guy that's not him.

I KNOW! i know exactly what she is doing now. The only problem is its really hard for me to freakin let go

You know the problem is letting go is hard for everyone. For some it is a bit harder due to their upbringing, but hard it is anyway.

It wont get better if you don't.

Ok, now something something I rarely do.

THERE IS NO FUTURE WITH THIS WOMAN

ConfusedHumanBeing

Get a voice activated recorder. Record all the terrible things she says about him. Record her saying that she is going to break up with him and that it will be over soon. If she says it in texts/emails then make a copy of them too.

Send it all to him.

Their relationship will be over in no time. I am sure he has the balls to do what is necessary.

Holy god that's awful and very petty.

He has done numerous actions all resulting in nothing.There is only one thing to do: move on. If he did that when we told him to, he'd be in a MUCH better situation than he is now.

Send it all to him.

Honestly... Op this is a good idea. This will effectively end there relationship. Can't promis she will get back with you though.

Simon Phoenix
Honestly... Op this is a good idea. This will effectively end there relationship. Can't promis she will get back with you though.

I hope you're not serious.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
whatdoido123

U guys are right just found out today that they had sex and she got preg accident with the pull out method in december. Also found out she aborted it in january and she wants to get back with me offically and move to another state and start over. What do i do?

U guys are right just found out today that they had sex and she got preg accident with the pull out method in december. Also found out she aborted it in january and she wants to get back with me offically and move to another state and start over. What do i do?

Uh... run screaming for the hills?

I haven't read much beyond your first post and this one, but you're dealing with a girl who doesn't use protection, then aborts the kid because she wants to jump ship.

I'm pro-choice and all, but remember that what a person will do to someone else, they'll likely do to you, too -- we all think we're special unique snowflakes and they'd never treat us that way, but 99.9% of the time they don't put us under a microscope to find that out.

So unless you could handle her aborting your kid because she finds another guy she wants to be with ... just don't. (Edit to add: and remember life is not the only fatal, sexually transmitted disease out there -- if she's not using protection, you might end up with something worse than an aborted kid.)

PegNosePete
What do i do?

You already know what you should do. Tell her to get f*cked.

But here is what you will do. You will ask on here about every little detail, we will tell you over andover to tell her to get f*cked, you will ignore it and carry on doing what you have been doing for the last 35 pages.

• Like 1

You are surprised they had sex?

And that she got pregnant?

And that she aborted?

SOUNDS LIKE A REAL WINNER.

What does this quote mean????

"Nothing protects the heart like patience. Don't get your hopes up too fast. Don't let your fears speak too loud. Don't give your doubts too much time. Not everyone is built to handle the tough times. Can't be surprised when you fall off with certain people. Few people understand what it really means to be there for somebody. And that's the roughest part of the journey, you realize that the main ones that said they'll ride are the first to fall off. People make promises when the sun is shining and excuses when the storm comes. That's why I'm always thankful for the rain... It washes away the unnecessary.

The reality is, you could be amazing, genuine and sincere, and still be overlooked. But honestly, people don't want something real anymore, they want reasons to complain and excuses to avoid. Having a good thing is so hard because meeting a strong person is so rare. So, I've learned to respect when people run from me, I realize my kind of love isn't for everyone. And I'm at peace with that."

The quote simply means "It's you, not me. Yes, I broke up with you, yes, I had a new BF the next day, yes, I banged him like John Bonham used to bang a drum. But you didn't hang in there with me, you didn't believe in me, you didn't love me NO MATTER WHAT.

You don't deserve me."

That's what it means, and she's right. You don't deserve her. Aim higher.

• Like 1

I mean leaving her would mean if she got preg or she doesn't want to be with me and lost complete feeling for me. Or like if she is still stalling and doesn't break up with him soon i would probably let it go too. I really haven't thought about it too far yet, because i feel like the puzzle is getting put together now and it takes steps to finally rekindle the relationship that you once had with that significant other.

This is from November 11th. OK. So, she's filled two of your own requirements for leaving her. She got pregnant, AND she is obviously still stalling and hasn't broken up with him yet. Four months later. The sad thing is, you're probably going to ignore the fact that she hid several life-changing events from you, and instead interpret them as steps she had to take to finally remove all the obstacles keeping you two apart.

Move. On. Go back and read this saga, and pretend it's not yours. What would YOU tell you to do? Do yourself a favor and look at this honestly. If this was a friend of yours, how long would you have been beside yourself with frustration that he just wouldn't let this lying, cheating, manipulative woman go f*ck herself? I know you haven't been the best to her in the past, but nobody should put up with this much sh*t from anyone, and if she really loved you, she'd stop it. What she is doing isn't love.

• Like 1
Hahahaha.... This cannot be real. Got to be a troll... You can't write fantasy this good!!

Eh, truth is often stranger than fiction. Or even delusion.

Case in point -- over a decade ago, I had my first manic episode. I didn't know what was wrong, and didn't sleep for a week (no, drugs were not involved). Sleep deprivation is not good for rational thinking -- I ended up psychotic and was admitted to the hospital.

The people there didn't believe I was married, let alone to a Romanian immigrant doctor who had been accepted into a residency in Jamaica, Queens, so had moved up there while I finished up the lease on our apartment. At least, not until Mom brought in the marriage license and the general and durable powers of attorney we'd executed before he left so we could take care of financial business while the other wasn't present.

I couldn't really blame them. I probably wouldn't have believed me, either. ;)

Since the post quoted immediately above mine got that member suspended, I'll remind folks, once again, that ignoring the directives of moderation, especially regarding calling other members trolls, will never go well for you.

Here's a more detailed coverage of that, right here in this thread:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/498726-what-she-implying-8.html#post6014879

If there is further input to assist the thread starter in their quandary, we welcome that. Thanks!

seminoles84

OP, Ignore! Run!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Allusions to trolling redacted
BlackbirdSong
The quote simply means "It's you, not me. Yes, I broke up with you, yes, I had a new BF the next day, yes, I banged him like John Bonham used to bang a drum. But you didn't hang in there with me, you didn't believe in me, you didn't love me NO MATTER WHAT.

You don't deserve me."

That's what it means, and she's right. You don't deserve her. Aim higher.

You win the internet today. This is gold. :D

• Author
whatdoido123
whatdoido123, please save yourself. She is not who you think she is or who she was.

You might be right and i was absolutely hurt when she told me she had sex with him raw style. When we first met 4 years ago, she always insisted to have sex with PROTECTION. Now that she did it with this guy without, it makes me wonder like REALLY???

I guess getting over the fact that she had sex with him, and then getting prego i was SHELL SHOCKED. She wasn't going to tell me until i started questioning her about being with him from time to time. She also kept saying that she needs to break it off with him slowly and this has been dragging on for 2-3 months now.

After she told me she aborted the baby, because she didn't feel like he was the guy i mean it shows character, but at the same time i am just hurt she would spread open her legs like that. Just this month she moved in with him and we started sleeping together everyday. Just thinking about the past really hurts me, and i guess since i stole her identiy and money back then, we are EVEN????

We both are considering moving to another state and start fresh again. Maybe we can BOTH put our past behind us and start a new journey together. I told her that we should have a baby sooon and maybe we can get married sometime next year. I truelly feel like i will NEVER find the love of my life even though she had sex with another guy in the 6 month we WERE NOT together.

You might be right and i was absolutely hurt when she told me she had sex with him raw style. When we first met 4 years ago, she always insisted to have sex with PROTECTION. Now that she did it with this guy without, it makes me wonder like REALLY???

I guess getting over the fact that she had sex with him, and then getting prego i was SHELL SHOCKED. She wasn't going to tell me until i started questioning her about being with him from time to time. She also kept saying that she needs to break it off with him slowly and this has been dragging on for 2-3 months now.

After she told me she aborted the baby, because she didn't feel like he was the guy i mean it shows character, but at the same time i am just hurt she would spread open her legs like that. Just this month she moved in with him and we started sleeping together everyday. Just thinking about the past really hurts me, and i guess since i stole her identiy and money back then, we are EVEN????

We both are considering moving to another state and start fresh again. Maybe we can BOTH put our past behind us and start a new journey together. I told her that we should have a baby sooon and maybe we can get married sometime next year. I truelly feel like i will NEVER find the love of my life even though she had sex with another guy in the 6 month we WERE NOT together.

I can't actually believe you're actually still hung up on the same girl and actually considering moving, living with her, creating a new life, and getting married. I sincerely hope this thread is all one big joke.

• Like 2
seminoles84

I told her that we should have a baby sooon and maybe we can get married sometime next year.

Come on, man.

CHARACTER?! You think that shows character?! This opens up a whole new window into your standards, if you think the fact that she f*cked another guy without protection, cheated on BOTH of you with each other, had an abortion, and is continuing to lie to you about breaking things off with him is character. That is the complete opposite of character. You know what character is? Caring enough about you to have nothing to do with you while she had a relationship with this other guy. Character is being enough of a decent human being to know that seeing her with someone else would hurt, so she kept her distance. Character would mean respecting her current boyfriend AND you enough to be involved with only one of you. Character means not cheating. Character means not leading you on as a backup plan, since she has the tiniest bit of respect for you. Does any of this sound like her? F*ck no, it doesn't.

I will agree with one thing you said though. You will never find the love of your life. Not while you're wasting your time with this worthless piece of dog sh*t. What she's putting you through isn't love. You don't know what love is, if you think it even remotely resembles what she's put you through. I feel sorry for you, you're going to look back on this and hate all this wasted time. Get some help. Get some counseling, please. This isn't going to end well at all.

• Like 1

After she told me she aborted the baby, because she didn't feel like he was the guy i mean it shows character, but at the same time i am just hurt she would spread open her legs like that. Just this month she moved in with him and we started sleeping together everyday.

Uh, excuse me? Aborting a kid because she didn't feel like he was "the guy" definitely shows her character, all right... but NOT in a good way!

As I said, I'm pro-choice. There are lots of reasons women have abortions -- too young to raise a kid, too poor to give them the life they deserve, health issues, etc. But aborting a kid because of who their father is, when it wasn't a rape-related pregnancy? Maybe she should have thought about that before she "spread open her legs" for him, as you put it!

But I can't tell you what to do.

So yeah, go ahead and keep screwing her while she's with another man. Go on and get her pregnant if you want to. When she starts cheating on you and aborts *your* kid, though, don't be upset when you hear a resounding chorus of "I told you so".

• Like 1