What is she implying????

• Author
2 months and 30 pages of the same thing.

You already have your answer. Time to do the difficult thing and let go.

I keep tearing up reading that text it's so sad :(

God I get this text from her this morning and we talked thru text. I ****ing hate life.

Good morning boo bear merry Christmas! I hope things has been better for you, I'm sorry things turned out the way it did . I will tell you this, I do miss you from time to time, you'll always be in my heart forever. I'll never forget all the fun memories we had together. I even have all of our pictures together still and look at them. It's really sad that we can't even talk to each other honestly as friends but it is what it is now. You've put me thru a lot the past 2 yrs & you thought it was ok to do whatever to me & that I would stay in the relationship. I'm glad we are not together because it helped you realized a lot and hopefully become a better and stronger man & I mean that in a good way. I know you and I could never have a relationship like we once did, it is over with , trust is gone, we can't be honest to each other , and we just have too much history and I hope your ok with that. I have a gift for you and would like to take you out for dinner or lunch whenever your free and you pick the place ok? Merry Christmas my little snug boo bear ?❤️?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

First few lines are: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

Next few lines are: We're never going to get back together, you'll always be my side dish, the guy I run to when my boyfriend is being a jerk.

Last few sentences: I'm going to keep stringing you along.

That's why she has a "gift" for you.

I have a feeling this thread is going to go on for 30 more pages. I wish you knew what self-respect was buddy.

• Like 1
I keep tearing up reading that text it's so sad :(

Unfortunately, endings are sad. There is no way around it but to face the pain and barrel through it.

She sent you a whole lot of noise and nonsense in that text but the one reality is that there is no more relationship or the possibility of one.

You can keep engaging her and posting every two days that you feel like crap or cut contact, bite that bullet and block her and get to other side.

It's a choice. There is no in between.

NC = No BS texts able to tear you up. Get it? That's the point of NC. For YOUR protection...

Wouldn't you be feeling much better had you not ever known about that text??

Look. It's hard. I get it. Everyone here gets it!! I was with my ex for three years. A brand new experience for me as far as feelings for another human being. Engaged. Committed. Lived together. Moved across the state together.

Now... 22 months complete and 100% NC. It can be done!!

Edited by mtnbiker3000
  • Like 1
lol yeah i still call her baby bear :cool:

Yeah, of course you do - you have to keep picking that scab so it keeps bleeding and making a new scab. Otherwise, it would heal, and you wouldn't have a scab to pick any more.

Incidentally, here are the important parts of her message, with all the bullshXt trimmed away:

I'm glad we are not together... I know you and I could never have a relationship... it is over with...
  • Author
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

First few lines are: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

Next few lines are: We're never going to get back together, you'll always be my side dish, the guy I run to when my boyfriend is being a jerk.

Last few sentences: I'm going to keep stringing you along.

That's why she has a "gift" for you.

I have a feeling this thread is going to go on for 30 more pages. I wish you knew what self-respect was buddy.

Oh god! Spending Christmas all by myself is the worst thing ever. Holy snaps u don't know how horrible it is. We texted back and forth all morning and then we stopped for like 2 hours. Then I texted her "hey" and she's like "ttul I'm at dinner"

**** this **** is killing me. I can't wait until I get a new gf because it's breaking my heart everytime I don't hear from her.

• Author
Unfortunately, endings are sad. There is no way around it but to face the pain and barrel through it.

She sent you a whole lot of noise and nonsense in that text but the one reality is that there is no more relationship or the possibility of one.

You can keep engaging her and posting every two days that you feel like crap or cut contact, bite that bullet and block her and get to other side.

It's a choice. There is no in between.

It's horrible and I literally said that's the worst text I can receive on Christmas. I was crying literally. And I'm a ****ing guy but I get too emotional at times. I just think I'm too lonely now without her and I just need to get out of this funk and man up and just live what life gives me and accept it. God I wish these last couple of monyh were just a dream....

Simon Phoenix
Oh god! Spending Christmas all by myself is the worst thing ever. Holy snaps u don't know how horrible it is. We texted back and forth all morning and then we stopped for like 2 hours. Then I texted her "hey" and she's like "ttul I'm at dinner"

**** this **** is killing me. I can't wait until I get a new gf because it's breaking my heart everytime I don't hear from her.

How the hell do you expect to get a new girlfriend when you keep begging for table scraps from your ex? I mean, how obtuse are you at this point?

• Author
How the hell do you expect to get a new girlfriend when you keep begging for table scraps from your ex? I mean, how obtuse are you at this point?

Tell me what i have to do please...

I just checked my gf Facebook (i know i am stupid) and she got a new profile picture with her current BF at his mom's christmas dinner. I looked at it and OMG it just killed me on the inside...

NOw i am thinking about just changing who i am, like highlighting my hair, getting new clothes and just change my appearance and say **** her and not even talk to her anymore. It is beyond sad and i am so depressed i don't even know where to begin.

It sucks cuz i still work with her in the same department even though we don't actually talk to one another at work....

I need to hit the gym too because i am pretty skinny and i want to gain weight and just be a different me.

That bold is a lot of BS. Don't do that sh*t. You would be using a girl to help you get over someone you're pining for. But, let me ask you this, would it be fair to the girl that you would be dating? Would it be fair to her when you can't give her 100% of yourself because a part of you is elsewhere?

You date when you are healed enough to date. When you can give that girl 100% of yourself. She deserves at least that much.

I just checked my gf Facebook (i know i am stupid) and she got a new profile picture with her current BF at his mom's christmas dinner. I looked at it and OMG it just killed me on the inside...

NOw i am thinking about just changing who i am, like highlighting my hair, getting new clothes and just change my appearance and say **** her and not even talk to her anymore. It is beyond sad and i am so depressed i don't even know where to begin.

It sucks cuz i still work with her in the same department even though we don't actually talk to one another at work....

I need to hit the gym too because i am pretty skinny and i want to gain weight and just be a different me.

Tell you what you need to be doing? That's what you should have been doing from the get go! Making positive changes in your life and living a strict NC lifestyle with your Ex. The things you described are positive changes. But, you make those positive changes for yourself and no one else.

You need to get more hobbies. New hobbies to keep you busy. With these new hobbies, there's usually clubs in your area that you can join with people that have a shared interest. Join them! Get out there and start meeting new people. So, join a running club or cycling club. Take dive lessons or a cooking class or co-ed sports. The key is to keep busy! Then, travel! GO SEE THE WORLD! If there's a place that you've always wanted to see, save up for the trip and GO!!!! That's how you get your revenge! You lead a damn good and adventurous life!

And maybe your Ex will get curious about you and go to your facebook page and she could see a pic of you on the deck of a boat in Australia diving the Great Barrier Reef and you've got your arm around your dive partner who just happens to be a blonde haired, blue eyed Aussie girl that looks fantastic in a wetsuit.

Simon Phoenix

We've been telling you this for 30-plus pages -- STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR EX! Before doing any sort of self-improvement, you have to cut that cord. But you are so hardheaded and foolish that you won't, which is why you never make any progress and why you've been sliding further and further down the rabbit hole.

The first step you have to make is extremely simple. But it's the one which you steadfastly refuse to make.

• Like 2

Mother of God. OP, this chick doesn't give a damn about you and has treated you like less than garbage.

It's time to get mad so mad that you never talk to her again.

• Author
That bold is a lot of BS. Don't do that sh*t. You would be using a girl to help you get over someone you're pining for. But, let me ask you this, would it be fair to the girl that you would be dating? Would it be fair to her when you can't give her 100% of yourself because a part of you is elsewhere?

You date when you are healed enough to date. When you can give that girl 100% of yourself. She deserves at least that much.

Yeah when i say i am going to date another girl, its really not that easy to find someone to date in the first place. I wish i can say it was, but its the most difficult thing because both parties need to click and be attracted to each other before the dating process begins.

And yes i understand that dating which i am not 100% is really bad, but i feel worst just staying at home thinking about my future. It gets really lonely and sad, but i plan on stepping it up in 2015 and just staying busy and doing my things. Maybe something good will come out of 2015 :)

Tell you what you need to be doing? That's what you should have been doing from the get go! Making positive changes in your life and living a strict NC lifestyle with your Ex. The things you described are positive changes. But, you make those positive changes for yourself and no one else.

You need to get more hobbies. New hobbies to keep you busy. With these new hobbies, there's usually clubs in your area that you can join with people that have a shared interest. Join them! Get out there and start meeting new people. So, join a running club or cycling club. Take dive lessons or a cooking class or co-ed sports. The key is to keep busy! Then, travel! GO SEE THE WORLD! If there's a place that you've always wanted to see, save up for the trip and GO!!!! That's how you get your revenge! You lead a damn good and adventurous life!

And maybe your Ex will get curious about you and go to your facebook page and she could see a pic of you on the deck of a boat in Australia diving the Great Barrier Reef and you've got your arm around your dive partner who just happens to be a blonde haired, blue eyed Aussie girl that looks fantastic in a wetsuit.

Hahaha yeah thats what i need to get my lazy ass out of this place and go out and have fun. It really isn't the end of the world that she broke up with me. It made me realize alot of flaws and i know at the end of this i will be a better person in general and thats all i can take out of it.

• Author

Today is my 5th day of NC and it is hurting badly. I'm afraid she will forget about our 4 years together. We promised that we will exchange gifts this week, but I think I am just going to UPS her gift to her instead of meeting up. It hurts too much knowing if I see her again my head will explode and it will bring back more bad memories...

Today is my 5th day of NC and it is hurting badly. I'm afraid she will forget about our 4 years together. We promised that we will exchange gifts this week, but I think I am just going to UPS her gift to her instead of meeting up. It hurts too much knowing if I see her again my head will explode and it will bring back more bad memories...

If you want to give something, sent it. Seeing her will make you feel like you wrote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...