Why do less attractive/desirable people dump more desirable people?

Eighty_nine

Maybe they sensed you felt you were a better catch. Who wants to be with someone who thinks they are better than you in any capacity?

I totally want this. Please dominate my ugliness with your beauty. OP really thinks these people are playing her and doesn't get that maybe they think she is playing them. I mean who hasn't been pranked like this that is ugly? We all know who the uggos are and lets face it, we like to screw with them. If I were good looking I'd screw with them.

So basically here's what happened OP, you came to them and knew they had no friends and knew they were ugly. They also know this, just cause they are ugly doesn't mean they are stupid too. You talked to them and they probably totally ignored you because they aren't about to put up with your bull**** about how you know you're so good looking and perfect but you just can't get a clue. Apples marry apples, oranges marry oranges, and brussel sprouts stay forever alone. The only way brussel sprouts are good is if you butter them up, just like you are doing to these ugly people. Do you get it now?