Back again

Sofie2013

after a 1 year separation? That must sound like a long time after all the two of you have been, but I personally think it is too early for the two of you to have a chance together.

On here they say a successful R takes at least 2 years. So I would think he needs to get this all out of his system, date some women, see what they are like, you keep your fingers crossed and hope he starts seeing you in the original light he did.

If it were me, I would think around the 3 year mark I might be seriously thinking about getting back together. You will have recurring chances, because of the kids and him visiting.

the_artist_1970
I was going to open a new thread but I decided to post it here. So yesterday I went grocery shopping with my boys. As we were shopping around my kids start going a little crazy so I turn around and see what’s going on when I look up I see my friend the wife of my exMM. She starts to walk towards me first I’m a little scared but she comes to me says hit being very nice. We start talking for about 15 minutes or so just catching up with each other, since we haven’t really talked since I told her about the affair. We talk a little about everything. As we are talking she tells did divorce her husband the Exmm. She stared dating someone new and he actually asked her to marry him. She actually has been engaged for about two weeks. She talked about how great he was. She looked so happy and she looked amazing. We both kind wanted some more but we had to cut short. We did exchange contact info so I hope we can be some kind of friends in the future. She really was a great friend and helped me so much. I really hate myself for what I did to here but I’m so happy she found her own happiness in all of this.

I thought would like that. It just goes to show that good things can come out of really bad situation. :)

God, I hope your x-friend does not allow you back into her life again. You have no sense of loyalty. She needs to keep you far away from her new good man.

God, I hope your x-friend does not allow you back into her life again. You have no sense of loyalty. She needs to keep you far away from her new good man.

Uncalled for. Sophie has not suggested that the friendship would be renewed and I am sure she realises that would never be possible anyway. All she was doing was commenting on how pleased she was that her friend had found happiness again after all the pain she had to endure.

• Like 1