Ex girlfriend came back into my life - I want you back

• Author
You know what, I am GLAD this happened. Because maybe now she'll leave you alone.

Can you even see how selfish she is? She CONVENIENTLY wants you to forget the past "as it doesn't matter". When she says that, what she really means is "Forget MY past, that part doesn't matter." So it doesn't matter because they could never be together?

If it bothers YOU, IT MATTERS.

And obviously, it bothers you.

Ditch this girl, COMPLETELY. She is TOXIC for you at this point. I really hope you made her interest level plummet, I sincerely do. Her "time apart" didn't teach her JACK. She simply has no other branch to swing to right now she is swinging back to you. It's a matter of days before she starts trolling OLD and finding someone else to start off with...

MOVE ON.

Do you think it's stupid how I care that she dated someone else? She keeps saying she knows she can't find any better.

Do you think it's stupid how I care that she dated someone else? She keeps saying she knows she can't find any better.

It doesn't matter what I think. It matters what YOU do.

If you don't like something in a relationship, don't tolerate it... as long as it is a reasonable thing.

It doesn't matter what she says. She's already established herself as a liar. She probably said the same thing to the last guy.

Why torture yourself like this? Can't you try with someone who doesn't have all of this emotional baggage and checkered past?

Simon Phoenix

No. If you care about it, you care about it. Dude, you aren't ready, she's not ready, it's time to cut bait.