Ladies: how often do you get asked out?

Ladies: How often do you get asked out on a date by a man?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just to be honest, I think this attitude of yours would pretty much blow the mind of not only the men, but most women participating in this thread.

Like I said, secret vidcam. I'm looking into it.

It's weird sometimes with women. I got motivated for some reason to start up OLD a few days ago and the woman it's going best with so far is the one I thought was way too hot for me but I'd take a shot at anyway.

A lot of women, Phoe included, don't seem to fully grasp their value while others are the exact opposite.

A bit of a debate came up in another thread, and rather than clog that thread up, I figured this would be an interesting comment.

There's a belief out there, that women get asked out VERY often. Every few weeks even.

I'm sure for some ladies this is true, but for your average woman, it's likely less than this.

How often do you get asked out? What counts as an approach and what doesn't? How often do you accept or reject?

Lately, for some reason, I have been asked out on a weekly basis, which feels nice.

But beforehand, I would say a few times a month.

I mainly get asked out at the gym I go to, or even random places like gas stations or the mall. And of course, bars... but usually the men who ask me out in bars, I want nothing to do with. :rolleyes:

• Author
It's weird sometimes with women. I got motivated for some reason to start up OLD a few days ago and the woman it's going best with so far is the one I thought was way too hot for me but I'd take a shot at anyway.

A lot of women, Phoe included, don't seem to fully grasp their value while others are the exact opposite.

Just saw this. I think I'm just realistic about myself, but thank you nonetheless :)

• Like 1

Not a woman but I'll throw in my $0.02 here. It depends on the woman, whether she's approachable or not, her looks, her charm, etc. It also depends on her social circle. A woman who goes out a lot and sees a lot of people will get more attention.

If we're talking online dating, so long as she's attractive I think women will get tons of interest. Seems the norm now is for guys to do all the work with online dating.

JuneJulySeptember
Lately, for some reason, I have been asked out on a weekly basis, which feels nice.

But beforehand, I would say a few times a month.

I mainly get asked out at the gym I go to, or even random places like gas stations or the mall. And of course, bars... but usually the men who ask me out in bars, I want nothing to do with. :rolleyes:

Yea, I would pretty much predict that for you. On a weekly basis and hundreds by the time you're in your 30s if you stay single.

You're above average though.