Lies Male Virgins / Inexperienced Guys are told

Yes, which is why having someone who is willing to learn, is so awesome. It's fun when I can tell a guy what I like, and he tries it out.

That's really cool.

I definitely enjoy getting tips on what to do. There is so much that I don't know about women. And so much I want to learn.

It's definitely not fun when I tell a guy what I like and I get a "wtf, that's not how it's supposed to be" response.

LOL that's stupid. You know your body best.

If something doesn't work on you it doesn't work. They should accept that and find something that does.

And what exactly is so wrong about that?

Nothing at all ;)

A close friend of mine dated this one girl for 5 years. The girl "expected" that my friend would know everything without her guidance so their sex life consisted of her laying on the bed like a vegetable, expecting him to know exactly how to pleasure her. Oh, and she'd get very mad if he tried something "wrong".

She sounds like a total pain.

I wouldn't last five months.

I want my partner to be an active participant. She better be alive and kicking :p

• Author

This is the bottom line Phoe. You have your preferences and you are open to guys who haven't slept around. I give you props for that. I have a female friend who is the same way. She is attracted to guys who are shy, sexually inexperienced and very smart. She is attracted to these guys who treat her well, don't cheat or play games and love her.

My larger point is you and her are EXCEPTIONS and a TINY minority. My larger point is that for every Phoe, there are about 100 girls who would never give this guy the time of day. They would dump them immediately.

It's unhelpful for me to come into a thread that's main point is to tell men "you need to lie, women hate virgins, sleep with a bunch of sluts", and say HEY actually, that's not true, there are women who are quite happy with virgins and inexperienced men, you don't have to go to extreme measures.

That's unhelpful? Okay. Sorry virgin men, I guess you're not supposed to know my opinion and should just keep pointlessly beating yourself up about it.

I knew someone would go this route, which is why my post stated that I'm aware that there are experienced men who learn and adapt, as well as inexperienced men who may never be inclined to learn.

I haven't been with many men at all. Experienced or not. Just stating, from my own experiences, that the inexperienced ones were more inclined to learn, and the experienced ones felt that they knew it all, and wanted to put the blame on me for not enjoying something.

Again, will repeat what I said earlier, that I am not stating that my experience indicates that all men are like this, I'm well aware that there are experienced men who learn and adapt.

I just prefer, and am more comfortable with inexperienced men.