My Story - End of my marriage

GarrusVakarian

Snap,

No idea how 15 years together, 10 years married, 8 years struggling to have a baby, building a great life.....can be chucked away without so much as a discussion!!!!

As you say, it can only be the fog and one day the reality will bit!!!!

Its amazing how quickly a woman can forget everything when a new guy is on the scene. Toughest bit for me out of all this apart from the blatant betrayal. Was we was going to have one last big holiday this year and then have kids. I really wanted children, now that dream is dead in the water for the foreseeable future.

Yes mate coming out of the fog will happen at some point. No way to know when but it will happen!. Question is are you prepared to wait?. Even when she does eventually come out of it, no guarantee she will want to come back to marriage.

If she did try and attempt to come back, it would basically be a new marriage as she killed the old one dead. No matter what she said, you was controlling, abusive etc. That was just her trying to justify her actions and possibly to make you feel **** at the same time?. The majority of the heavy lifting would be on her. Like I said you appear to know your faults you can work on those. But I am guessing like mine, she has said all things about you to friends and family. Basically trying to get them on board her boat. My wives family have dropped me like a brick!. You'd think I was the one who cheated!.

Apart from your daughter. If you wife did try to come back, bearing in mind all the hurt and distress she has caused you. Think hard, what would she actually have to offer to you?. Your probably thinking a mother to your daughter?. She will always be that. Do you think you could get the trust back?.

• Author

Its amazing how quickly a woman can forget everything when a new guy is on the scene. Toughest bit for me out of all this apart from the blatant betrayal. Was we was going to have one last big holiday this year and then have kids. I really wanted children, now that dream is dead in the water for the foreseeable future.

Yes mate coming out of the fog will happen at some point. No way to know when but it will happen!. Question is are you prepared to wait?. Even when she does eventually come out of it, no guarantee she will want to come back to marriage.

If she did try and attempt to come back, it would basically be a new marriage as she killed the old one dead. No matter what she said, you was controlling, abusive etc. That was just her trying to justify her actions and possibly to make you feel **** at the same time?. The majority of the heavy lifting would be on her. Like I said you appear to know your faults you can work on those. But I am guessing like mine, she has said all things about you to friends and family. Basically trying to get them on board her boat. My wives family have dropped me like a brick!. You'd think I was the one who cheated!.

Apart from your daughter. If you wife did try to come back, bearing in mind all the hurt and distress she has caused you. Think hard, what would she actually have to offer to you?. Your probably thinking a mother to your daughter?. She will always be that. Do you think you could get the trust back?.

I don't know about the trust, that would be hard...and as you say, the longer we are apart I guess the more my feelings might change.

I know my faults more than anything, but I know they are not that bad that you would drop all the things i said without even a discussion!

We had a great time, a great marriage, nice house in a lovely area, have a beautiful daughter and what I thought was a great future ahead of us.....she has dropped all of that for a carpet fitter (nothing against them) who lives on a ****ty estate and drives a crappy van, who works away all week and has his kids from a previous marriage on a weekend.

Well, I guess they say that love is blind!!!!!!!

2.50 a gallon

Rule of Thumb: Cheaters cheat down.

Conversely, while it might take some time to recover, betrayed spouses eventually move up.

It worked that way for me. For the past 18 and a half years I have shared my life with the most giving, caring, loving woman I have ever known. Not only that she is stunningly beautiful. A grandmother, with a flat stomach and an hour glass figure. Long legs, taller than me. And although she is 60, she still takes great pains with her face, a nightly ritual that takes easily 30 minutes. And the results are fantastic, as she can and does pass as being in her 40's. In fact, when we are out in public, I can see it in other men's eyes, the look of wonder what is she doing with me.

I am now retired, and I cannot put into words, how great life is when your woman is still eye candy at my age.

On the other hand, a couple of years back I found a photo of my Ex on the internet. The intervening years have not been kind to her. In the photo she was easily pushing 200 pounds of the weight scale.

Divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me.

We had a great time, a great marriage, nice house in a lovely area, have a beautiful daughter and what I thought was a great future ahead of us.....she has dropped all of that for a carpet fitter (nothing against them) who lives on a ****ty estate and drives a crappy van, who works away all week and has his kids from a previous marriage on a weekend.

Well, I guess they say that love is blind!!!!!!!

Yep! But that crap is gonna get old fast. She's not going to have any time with him. I mean, gone all week and then has his kids on the weekend?

Nah, they're not going to last long.

Have u expose the affair. Your life have always been about other people. You just have to be strong and live your life for your self. You loved your wife, you still do after all she did to you because you don't even love your self. You have litle self worth. If you don't fight for your self and kid, who will? What plan have you on the way forward. Is unfortunate that Your WW determine the term of the divorce because you are too weak, crying over a spill milk.

• Author

Got the next part of the divorce of my solicitor today...it's happening, it's real...

Like an idiot I begged yet again, stupid I know but couldn't help myself! Didn't do me any good at all.

So she officially leaves on Friday, as I have mentioned she has been closing down her Childminding business

Worst of it is she thinks what she is doing is completely normal!!!! Even asked me if I would help her move????? To another man's house!

• Author
Have u expose the affair. Your life have always been about other people. You just have to be strong and live your life for your self. You loved your wife, you still do after all she did to you because you don't even love your self. You have little self worth. If you don't fight for your self and kid, who will? What plan have you on the way forward. Is unfortunate that Your WW determine the term of the divorce because you are too weak, crying over a spill milk.

Your right! I am weak,

But I am fighting for my child, she is my everything!

The affair is exposed, partly by me and partly by her own doing? At least people around me now know the truth!

I say I am weak, considering what she has put me through I don't think I am doing too bad....I haven't missed a day of work in a new job, I have fought to stay in my lovely home and won, she hasn't cleaned me out of money and I have great access to my baby...all weekend, every weekend!!!

Still not sure what to do about this other man....you can all guess what I would like to do!

GarrusVakarian
Got the next part of the divorce of my solicitor today...it's happening, it's real...

Like an idiot I begged yet again, stupid I know but couldn't help myself! Didn't do me any good at all.

So she officially leaves on Friday, as I have mentioned she has been closing down her Childminding business

Worst of it is she thinks what she is doing is completely normal!!!! Even asked me if I would help her move????? To another man's house!

Hurts, wondered how you was doing?. Its hard not to beg when you see what you are losing and knowing what your wife is doing is total madness. But they don't see it. Fog again. I even tried in February. Then I was talking to her one day on the phone to her, she was like a different person. I then said, this is pointless us talking anymore. I realised that person was gone and whether they would come back I didn't know. But I couldn't dwell on it. I had to sort myself out.

I begged a few times, but ultimately. I just feel like a fool for doing it now and embarrassed by it. I am guessing, the pleading to her was ignored and she looked at you with no respect. End of the day Hurts, people in our situation, shouldn't be doing the begging. We did nothing wrong. We had our faults, everyone does. But we never deserved it. Just keep telling yourself its not your fault, because it wasn't.

I keep saying, as do others keep busy. Hard I know. I thought she was moving her child minding business to this other guys place?. What is she going to do at his place?. Is he expecting her to be some kind of live in servant?. I think you know as well as I do, it wont last. I think reality will set in fairly quickly on that one!.

I know she goes on Friday?. Can I offer one piece of advice?. If you have friends and family. See if you can stay with them over the Easter weekend. It will do you no good to be stuck in the four walls, stuck with all the memories coming out of the cracks. I know it is going to be hard. I did it over xmas, I was with friends a lot, but Xmas/new years night at home on own wasn't nice.

Surround yourself with friends and family, they will get you through this.

Be strong, Karma will come.

Edited by GarrusVakarian
  • Author
Hurts, wondered how you was doing?. Its hard not to beg when you see what you are losing and knowing what your wife is doing is total madness. But they don't see it. Fog again. I even tried in February. Then I was talking to her one day on the phone to her, she was like a different person. I then said, this is pointless us talking anymore. I realised that person was gone and whether they would come back I didn't know. But I couldn't dwell on it. I had to sort myself out.

I begged a few times, but ultimately. I just feel like a fool for doing it now and embarrassed by it. I am guessing, the pleading to her was ignored and she looked at you with no respect. End of the day Hurts, people in our situation, shouldn't be doing the begging. We did nothing wrong. We had our faults, everyone does. But we never deserved it. Just keep telling yourself its not your fault, because it wasn't.

I keep saying, as do others keep busy. Hard I know. I thought she was moving her child minding business to this other guys place?. What is she going to do at his place?. Is he expecting her to be some kind of live in servant?. I think you know as well as I do, it wont last. I think reality will set in fairly quickly on that one!.

I know she goes on Friday?. Can I offer one piece of advice?. If you have friends and family. See if you can stay with them over the Easter weekend. It will do you no good to be stuck in the four walls, stuck with all the memories coming out of the cracks. I know it is going to be hard. I did it over xmas, I was with friends a lot, but Xmas/new years night at home on own wasn't nice.

Surround yourself with friends and family, they will get you through this.

Be strong, Karma will come.

Hi GarrusVakarian,

Yep, I got totally ignored when I begged!

She shuts down her business tomorrow at my house and leaves on Friday, I have my daughter till Tuesday morning and have my parents coming up on Saturday till Wednesday!

He has no idea what's coming to be honest, she has never been much of a domestic person, house was always a mess until I sorted it, never really cooked that was me too! She is setting up her business in his conservatory apparently....wow his house is going to be a mess!

Once she has gone and I'm in a routine with my daughter I am going to start running again, I did the London Marathon in 2013 and 2011, obviously I missed the one just gone on Sunday with whats happening but would like to do next year!

How are you doing?

I really appreciate your messages, they really help....I posted the wayward Fog on my Facebook page...lots of great feedback from friends, including many of her's who don't agree with what she is doing!

GarrusVakarian
Hi GarrusVakarian,

Yep, I got totally ignored when I begged!

She shuts down her business tomorrow at my house and leaves on Friday, I have my daughter till Tuesday morning and have my parents coming up on Saturday till Wednesday!

He has no idea what's coming to be honest, she has never been much of a domestic person, house was always a mess until I sorted it, never really cooked that was me too! She is setting up her business in his conservatory apparently....wow his house is going to be a mess!

Once she has gone and I'm in a routine with my daughter I am going to start running again, I did the London Marathon in 2013 and 2011, obviously I missed the one just gone on Sunday with whats happening but would like to do next year!

How are you doing?

I really appreciate your messages, they really help....I posted the wayward Fog on my Facebook page...lots of great feedback from friends, including many of her's who don't agree with what she is doing!

I am doing ok. Have the odd day where I think. Is this for real?. But on the whole I am ok. Sorting my mortgage out this week. Get that sorted and house in my name. I am going to file for divorce. At the point I just want to get on with the rest of my life now!. No matter what happens, I know I will be ok. I think on the whole this being on the end of the infidelity stick makes you a far stronger person!.

I am trying to keep myself occupied, doing things to make me feel good about myself. Changing wardrobe etc(its the little things). Once I get all this sorted, I am going to try and finish my plumbing qualification. Spent two years re-training, finished all the college stuff, then few months later. The ****e hit the fan!. Been trying to surround myself with friends. Nothing is worse then being stuck in at home brooding!.

Well either way I think both of them will have a wake up call!. From the sounds of it I am not sure. What exactly is he expecting from all this and he will probably think I didn't sign up for this!. But sounds from what you put, we both had lazy cows for wives?. But from your situation, I don't give them even six months. I think she will be in for one hell of a wake up call once reality sets in. Affairs are in a sense, nothing but a fantasy.

No problem on the messages. Without a doubt, marriage breakdown is probably one of the toughest things I have ever gone through. Never saw it coming!. What's worse was it was basically a new marriage. Should of still been in honeymoon phase!.

I think without a doubt, the affair fog pretty much sums its all up. But not sure I would want her back now.

But yours will soon realise she traded down.

Edited by GarrusVakarian
  • Author
I am doing ok. Have the odd day where I think. Is this for real?. But on the whole I am ok. Sorting my mortgage out this week. Get that sorted and house in my name. I am going to file for divorce. At the point I just want to get on with the rest of my life now!. No matter what happens, I know I will be ok. I think on the whole this being on the end of the infidelity stick makes you a far stronger person!.

I am trying to keep myself occupied, doing things to make me feel good about myself. Changing wardrobe etc(its the little things). Once I get all this sorted, I am going to try and finish my plumbing qualification. Spent two years re-training, finished all the college stuff, then few months later. The ****e hit the fan!. Been trying to surround myself with friends. Nothing is worse then being stuck in at home brooding!.

Well either way I think both of them will have a wake up call!. From the sounds of it I am not sure. What exactly is he expecting from all this and he will probably think I didn't sign up for this!. But sounds from what you put, we both had lazy cows for wives?. But from your situation, I don't give them even six months. I think she will be in for one hell of a wake up call once reality sets in. Affairs are in a sense, nothing but a fantasy.

No problem on the messages. Without a doubt, marriage breakdown is probably one of the toughest things I have ever gone through. Never saw it coming!. What's worse was it was basically a new marriage. Should of still been in honeymoon phase!.

I think without a doubt, the affair fog pretty much sums its all up. But not sure I would want her back now.

But yours will soon realise she traded down.

I seem to be doing ok, especially as the job I had taken a week before she ended things is horrible!!

Add to that the big family car I had bought a month before and the mortgage we had changed a month before too.

All in all she really stitched me up good!

Still having to go to counselling and still having to have sleeping pills to get me through sometimes!!

Got a lovely weekend planned with my daughter and parents which is good, as soon as she is gone and if money allows I plan to re-decorate the whole house and get rid of anything that reminds me....not that I really want her out of my life but what choice do I have.

I can't see them lasting at all...part of me wants them too because of the instability for my daughter, part of me doesn't!!

GarrusVakarian
I seem to be doing ok, especially as the job I had taken a week before she ended things is horrible!!

Add to that the big family car I had bought a month before and the mortgage we had changed a month before too.

All in all she really stitched me up good!

Still having to go to counselling and still having to have sleeping pills to get me through sometimes!!

Got a lovely weekend planned with my daughter and parents which is good, as soon as she is gone and if money allows I plan to re-decorate the whole house and get rid of anything that reminds me....not that I really want her out of my life but what choice do I have.

I can't see them lasting at all...part of me wants them too because of the instability for my daughter, part of me doesn't!!

All I can say is it will get better. Not sure why it bothers me, but her folks have dropped me like a brick. Believe everything she says and nothing I tell them even though its the truth. They basically empowered her to run away from it all. Paid off our joint car loan that was for her. Still she has been shown for the liar she is and more will come I am sure.

I have cleared out all her stuff from house. Currently trying to make it my own. But once everything is settled I am planning to re-decorate. It will be as I want it to be. Just the garage is full of her furniture and possessions, she seems to be in no hurry to get it.

They wont last mate, trust in that!. The fog will lift eventually. Honestly, if she comes back in a few months. Would you have her back?. Do you think you could get the trust back?.

• Like 1
  • Author
All I can say is it will get better. Not sure why it bothers me, but her folks have dropped me like a brick. Believe everything she says and nothing I tell them even though its the truth. They basically empowered her to run away from it all. Paid off our joint car loan that was for her. Still she has been shown for the liar she is and more will come I am sure.

I have cleared out all her stuff from house. Currently trying to make it my own. But once everything is settled I am planning to re-decorate. It will be as I want it to be. Just the garage is full of her furniture and possessions, she seems to be in no hurry to get it.

They wont last mate, trust in that!. The fog will lift eventually. Honestly, if she comes back in a few months. Would you have her back?. Do you think you could get the trust back?.

Haha....we could literally be the same apart from the kids!

Her family has dropped me like a stone too! replaced by this other man...and believe me when I say I have been there for them so much over the last 14 years!

Right now I would have her back...I know I am stupid but I would! Maybe in a few months I will feel different, I hope so as feeling like I do right now is hurting me too much.

Plus there is my daughter, I wanted so much for her...so much and she has taken a lot of that away!

GarrusVakarian
Haha....we could literally be the same apart from the kids!

Her family has dropped me like a stone too! replaced by this other man...and believe me when I say I have been there for them so much over the last 14 years!

Right now I would have her back...I know I am stupid but I would! Maybe in a few months I will feel different, I hope so as feeling like I do right now is hurting me too much.

Plus there is my daughter, I wanted so much for her...so much and she has taken a lot of that away!

Not sure this other man has rolled in with the family?. Not seen wife for almost three months now, so don't know. None of our joint friends have said anything?.. Not sure how I would feel if I saw her. But I do take some comfort in knowing she has made a total arse out of herself in front of friends, lied to friends and family. Lost a few friends along the way. She has thrown everything away. Everyone seems to see that apart from her!.

• Author
Not sure this other man has rolled in with the family?. Not seen wife for almost three months now, so don't know. None of our joint friends have said anything?.. Not sure how I would feel if I saw her. But I do take some comfort in knowing she has made a total arse out of herself in front of friends, lied to friends and family. Lost a few friends along the way. She has thrown everything away. Everyone seems to see that apart from her!.

Serves her right mate, they just don't see what they have done.

My STBXW is asking me today why I'm not cool with things....is she mental!

Wants her new bloke to help her move...and me to be ok with that!

I honestly don't know what I am going to do when I come face to face with him....really don't!

GorillaTheater
Wants her new bloke to help her move...and me to be ok with that!

I honestly don't know what I am going to do when I come face to face with him....really don't!

Let your stbxw know that if Dickweed sets one foot on your property, it's Bobby time, and that he should be grateful to be carried off in cuffs instead of an ambulance.

And have her crap on the front porch so she doesn't have to bother coming in.

Finally, have a witness present. It's amazing how the presence of a third party can keep bitchiness in check. Have a VAR on you for back-up.

• Author

Well,

She has gone now...off to her new bloke!

Had my daughter over Easter which was great but had to hand her back yesterday and won't see her again until Friday. that's the longest I have ever gone without seeing her since she was born!!!

House is very empty, all her stuff and half of my daughters stuff gone, feel empty myself too!

went shopping for the first time since she left, wow that was strange, we are such creatures of habit and I'm that used to just putting the usual in the trolley that i didn't know what to do!

Wants to take my daughter abroad with Him on holiday at the end of May, what the hell do I say, really don't want them too but am I just thinking of myself and not my baby!

Start of a new chapter I guess!

GarrusVakarian
Well,

She has gone now...off to her new bloke!

Had my daughter over Easter which was great but had to hand her back yesterday and won't see her again until Friday. that's the longest I have ever gone without seeing her since she was born!!!

House is very empty, all her stuff and half of my daughters stuff gone, feel empty myself too!

went shopping for the first time since she left, wow that was strange, we are such creatures of habit and I'm that used to just putting the usual in the trolley that i didn't know what to do!

Wants to take my daughter abroad with Him on holiday at the end of May, what the hell do I say, really don't want them too but am I just thinking of myself and not my baby!

Start of a new chapter I guess!

Know how that feels!. How house seems empty. She has been gone since Oct. But it still feels really weird being there. Feel like I shouldn't be there!. I found as long as I get out of house for a while I am ok. But stuck in for long periods, the ghosts start coming out the cracks. Place is full of memories. Put the rest of her furniture in the garage over weekend. House is totally empty of all her stuff now.

I rarely go shopping these days. I just go as and when needed.

But I heard something the other day, wife is still stuck living in a bedroom at her mums. Her brother who lived in China has come back permanently and is now back there and his son is coming back soon as well. So its going to be a crowded house!. Chances are she will be relegated to the room with bunk beds(her old room). Cheered me up but at same time, I still cant believe the madness of it all. She chucked away her marriage, a beautiful home and for what!.

Hope you holding up alright though mate?. Tough one about the taking daughter away. Is there anything you can do to stop her?.

Edited by GarrusVakarian
  • Author
Know how that feels!. How house seems empty. She has been gone since Oct. But it still feels really weird being there. Feel like I shouldn't be there!. I found as long as I get out of house for a while I am ok. But stuck in for long periods, the ghosts start coming out the cracks. Place is full of memories. Put the rest of her furniture in the garage over weekend. House is totally empty of all her stuff now.

I rarely go shopping these days. I just go as and when needed.

But I heard something the other day, wife is still stuck living in a bedroom at her mums. Her brother who lived in China has come back permanently and is now back there and his son is coming back soon as well. So its going to be a crowded house!. Chances are she will be relegated to the room with bunk beds(her old room). Cheered me up but at same time, I still cant believe the madness of it all. She chucked away her marriage, a beautiful home and for what!.

Hope you holding up alright though mate?. Tough one about the taking daughter away. Is there anything you can do to stop her?.

Hi mate, I bet that news cheered you up....grass isn't greener on the other side!!!

What would you do if she asked to come back?

Have you seen anyone else since?

I can stop the holiday if I want but then I guess she could stop me too when I want to take my daughter away.

Just can't get my head around not seeing my daughter for so long or the fact that the person who I thought would be here for the rest of my life isn't!

Guess that will come in time...hopefully!

GarrusVakarian
Hi mate, I bet that news cheered you up....grass isn't greener on the other side!!!

What would you do if she asked to come back?

Have you seen anyone else since?

I can stop the holiday if I want but then I guess she could stop me too when I want to take my daughter away.

Just can't get my head around not seeing my daughter for so long or the fact that the person who I thought would be here for the rest of my life isn't!

Guess that will come in time...hopefully!

It did cheer me up somewhat!. But its all on her at the end of the day.

If she asked to come back?. To be honest, I really don't know what I would do in that instance. Don't get me wrong, despite everything I do love her and I miss her terribly. But that person is gone, when I last saw her she was a stranger to me. Its taken me a long while to start to be happy in my own skin again and I think I deserver better. She put me through hell and I don't think I could take that chance on her again.

If by some chance she and I agreed. It would be a totally new marriage and she would have some serious heavy lifting to do and growing up. But I don't know that I could trust to ever have kids with her now?.

Yes I was seeing someone else, She wanted to take it further, but I don't think I was ready for it. Plus she had three kids. This will make me sound like a bit of an arsehole, if it wasn't for the kids. I would of probably jumped at the chance. But I don't want a ready made family. We are good friends still though.

Guessing with the kid its a very tough call. Like you said, she could be difficult later on down the line. If six months down the line your soon to be ex came back or tried. What would you do?. I am just so glad we never had kids, really don't know how I would handle that situation.

The way I see my marriage, there was an imbalance. It wasn't equal and I am not sure marriage matched her expectations. If anything, I think our marriage was just her fantasy marriage from a child, the one girls always wanted when they was a kid. She had the big church wedding and everything she wanted, cost a fortune. Two years later she threw it all away.

Edited by GarrusVakarian
  • Author
It did cheer me up somewhat!. But its all on her at the end of the day.

If she asked to come back?. To be honest, I really don't know what I would do in that instance. Don't get me wrong, despite everything I do love her and I miss her terribly. But that person is gone, when I last saw her she was a stranger to me. Its taken me a long while to start to be happy in my own skin again and I think I deserver better. She put me through hell and I don't think I could take that chance on her again.

If by some chance she and I agreed. It would be a totally new marriage and she would have some serious heavy lifting to do and growing up. But I don't know that I could trust to ever have kids with her now?.

Yes I was seeing someone else, She wanted to take it further, but I don't think I was ready for it. Plus she had three kids. This will make me sound like a bit of an arsehole, if it wasn't for the kids. I would of probably jumped at the chance. But I don't want a ready made family. We are good friends still though.

Guessing with the kid its a very tough call. Like you said, she could be difficult later on down the line. If six months down the line your soon to be ex came back or tried. What would you do?. I am just so glad we never had kids, really don't know how I would handle that situation.

The way I see my marriage, there was an imbalance. It wasn't equal and I am not sure marriage matched her expectations. If anything, I think our marriage was just her fantasy marriage from a child, the one girls always wanted when they was a kid. She had the big church wedding and everything she wanted, cost a fortune. Two years later she threw it all away.

Mine was very much the same...think she loved the fact of the big marriage...bigger and nicer houses, lovely holidays and then decided she wanted something different....well she has that for sure!!!

Don't know what I would do if she wanted to come back in 6 months, I'm pretty sure that it won't work but but not sure if she will want to come back and not sure I could answer about 6 months time! Right now I'd take her back!

Not sure about seeing other people, will take me a while before I am there...although I am not an alone person!

I can't wait till feel better about things and myself, right now I'm very uncomfortable...don't know what to do, what to think.

GarrusVakarian
Mine was very much the same...think she loved the fact of the big marriage...bigger and nicer houses, lovely holidays and then decided she wanted something different....well she has that for sure!!!

Don't know what I would do if she wanted to come back in 6 months, I'm pretty sure that it won't work but but not sure if she will want to come back and not sure I could answer about 6 months time! Right now I'd take her back!

Not sure about seeing other people, will take me a while before I am there...although I am not an alone person!

I can't wait till feel better about things and myself, right now I'm very uncomfortable...don't know what to do, what to think.

Scratch that, I wont take wife back!. Got told by the other mans wife today they split up. He and my wife are now trying to see if they can build a life together. Been going on dates etc. He has been taking her shopping, but lots of clothes for her.

• Author
Scratch that, I wont take wife back!. Got told by the other mans wife today they split up. He and my wife are now trying to see if they can build a life together. Been going on dates etc. He has been taking her shopping, but lots of clothes for her.

Don't blame you mate...although I'm not sure I'm at the same point right now!

Went with my ex to take my little girl to her new nursery this morning, wow that was hard!

Trying to fill my evenings with Friends and family at the moment

GarrusVakarian
Don't blame you mate...although I'm not sure I'm at the same point right now!

Went with my ex to take my little girl to her new nursery this morning, wow that was hard!

Trying to fill my evenings with Friends and family at the moment

You have to keep yourself occupied!. Thing is his wife told me yesterday, I was angry about it at first. Now its a case of mehhh, whatever. I know its not going to last, I know it will all come crashing down. I am just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

But I am really pissed off with her parents, they basically condoned her behaviour. Made excuses for her. But she is stuck at her mums now, best place for her. Her dad the other week making excuses to the other woman, she said my wife has destroyed her family. He says its her life, she can do what she wants!.

passion_flower

This might sound a bit harsh but grow a spine and fight for your daughter!

Like someone else said you can fight for custody of her then get child support payments from the ex to pay for childcare when you're at work. She walked out on the family and had the affair, why should she get to take her and you settle for weekends?

You're not afraid of upsetting her in the hope that it would make her come back to you one day are you?

Also I don't know why you're surprised her family took her side, blood is thicker than water even when our loved ones are in the wrong.