then hung out

left to dry

but it`s raining

so all you will end up doing is rot?

hurts

WHY would you `take her back in a heartbeat????`

and your last question really bothers me

aM

Why would I take her back? because i am totally and utterly in love with her, stupid I know but how do you change your feelings? She is the love of my life and the mother of my child!

The last question, not sure what bothers you, the fact of what's happening or my reaction to it?

I guess it's a fathers reaction to his little girl being in the company of a man she doesn't know and a man that my STBXW doesn't really know. She is/was a great Mum but her actions over the past 2 months worry me.

I don't think there is a father in the world with a 3YO daughter who wouldn't think the same in the same situation.

Why would I take her back? because i am totally and utterly in love with her, stupid I know but how do you change your feelings? She is the love of my life and the mother of my child!

The last question, not sure what bothers you, the fact of what's happening or my reaction to it?

I guess it's a fathers reaction to his little girl being in the company of a man she doesn't know and a man that my STBXW doesn't really know. She is/was a great Mum but her actions over the past 2 months worry me.

I don't think there is a father in the world with a 3YO daughter who wouldn't think the same in the same situation.[/QUyoOTE]

I`m on your side , ok?

you love her and would take her back

but you don't trust her?

aM

• Author

I don't think there is a father in the world with a 3YO daughter who wouldn't think the same in the same situation.[/QUyoOTE]

I`m on your side , ok?

you love her and would take her back

but you don't trust her?

aM

I know you are on my side, just didn't quite understand what the questions were you were asking!

Yep, love her totally and don't trust her at all....it's no wonder I can't sleep at night!

Miss her, hate her, love her and a million other emotions all at once!

• Author

Well just over a week until she finally goes! Taking my baby with her

Apparently signing over the house to me is a doddle, £300 and a couple of signatures....as long as she keeps to her word. LOL

All seems to be progressing without too much drama or worry.......APART from the fact that I just don't want them to go, I can't face not seeing my baby everyday and I'm still utterly in love with my wife

Why is this so hard????

GarrusVakarian

Hi Hurts,

I know completely where you are coming from!. I am sorting the house now. Re-mortgaging to half costs and help from family. Once its all done and she cant come back I am filing for divorce. I understand how hard it is and you not wanting them to go. D-Day for me was almost seven months ago and its still a shock. Sometimes I think is this all one big dream?, but it isn't!. Despite all the hurt my wife has put me through, I still miss the ****e out of her. But that person is gone, at the moment her head is in the fog!. I am at the point where if she tried to come back its far too late now.

You just have to move on as best you can. Re-discover who you are again and do the things you wasn't able to when you was with the wife and kid.

Re-decorate the house, put your own mark on it and keep busy.

Work on yourself. As people are always saying time is a healer, it is true. I went from everyday being bad to gradually it getting less and less. It will be the case with you.

Be strong for the little one!.

• Author
Hi Hurts,

I know completely where you are coming from!. I am sorting the house now. Re-mortgaging to half costs and help from family. Once its all done and she cant come back I am filing for divorce. I understand how hard it is and you not wanting them to go. D-Day for me was almost seven months ago and its still a shock. Sometimes I think is this all one big dream?, but it isn't!. Despite all the hurt my wife has put me through, I still miss the ****e out of her. But that person is gone, at the moment her head is in the fog!. I am at the point where if she tried to come back its far too late now.

You just have to move on as best you can. Re-discover who you are again and do the things you wasn't able to when you was with the wife and kid.

Re-decorate the house, put your own mark on it and keep busy.

Work on yourself. As people are always saying time is a healer, it is true. I went from everyday being bad to gradually it getting less and less. It will be the case with you.

Be strong for the little one!.

Thank you, hope I get to where you are quick....need some sanity back in my life!

Not sure how long the feeling will last where I would take her straight back...even after treating me like crap and having an affair and moving my daughter in with another bloke I would have her back in a heartbeat!

Take action man!

File papers through the court that states she cannot take your daughter!

Fight hard for full custody!

Your exW can visit!

But start doing the action it takes to gain custody!

And expose her and what she has done!

Forget about bargaining with her - she's a gal who has screwed you over - you will feel less depressed when you go after what you want = custody of your daughter!

Get started - like NOW!

• Like 1
Well, solicitor visit done...£200 lighter

Turns out my STBXW is claiming her costs against me too, amazing!!

Basically been told, what's the point in fighting it, will just cost you more money for the same outcome

Solicitor was good, said try and sort money, child and as much as possible between you both to keep the costs down, real sticking point is the house....

I don't think she can afford it even if I paid half the mortgage, can't buy me out as doesn't earn enough to take over the mortgage.

Anybody with any advice it would be much appreciated.

I think you got yourself a good solicitor, he could have just told you to keep fighting and amped up the discord between the two of you, to benefit his own pockets. :)

As for her putting the expense of the lawyer on your part, was she a SAHM ?

GarrusVakarian
Thank you, hope I get to where you are quick....need some sanity back in my life!

Not sure how long the feeling will last where I would take her straight back...even after treating me like crap and having an affair and moving my daughter in with another bloke I would have her back in a heartbeat!

It took me a long time to get sanity back, it wasn't quick. I was in a very dark place for a good three months. Just didn't care about anything, was shell shocked about the whole thing for a good while. I felt like a complete failure. Two years marriage down the toilet and 8 years together.

Now I know none of it was my fault!. I may not of been perfect, but I never deserved it. I occasionally still feel bitter about the whole thing. But its getting less. Its horrible feeling to have all your hopes and dreams smashed. But I will find my own again!. Probably will be the case with you?.

You said that you was controlling, and abusive?. Can I ask is that the wife speaking, or what she said?. As my soon to be x has been saying that to everyone about me. Not so controlling as it would appear!.

• Author
It took me a long time to get sanity back, it wasn't quick. I was in a very dark place for a good three months. Just didn't care about anything, was shell shocked about the whole thing for a good while. I felt like a complete failure. Two years marriage down the toilet and 8 years together.

Now I know none of it was my fault!. I may not of been perfect, but I never deserved it. I occasionally still feel bitter about the whole thing. But its getting less. Its horrible feeling to have all your hopes and dreams smashed. But I will find my own again!. Probably will be the case with you?.

You said that you was controlling, and abusive?. Can I ask is that the wife speaking, or what she said?. As my soon to be x has been saying that to everyone about me. Not so controlling as it would appear!.

She ended the marriage on the 2nd Feb, saying I was controlling with money, called her names (didn't), more focused on my job than her.

I was controlling with money, probably to a degree that she didn't like and I was already getting a little counselling for it, but it wasn't like we had no money or didn't spend any, a week before we had just bought a new bed at £1200 and were looking at a Disney Cruise for us as a family!

Everyone, her friends, my friends and couple friends thought we were the perfect couple!!

2 weeks after the 2nd Feb she started divorce proceedings, every weekend since the 2nd Feb she has stayed away all weekend!!

I had my suspicions that when she was staying out she was seeing someone, 4 weeks ago she admitted it but said she didn't start seeing him till after the marriage was over....yeah right!!!!!

Now she moves in with him on the 18th taking my daughter with her, with someone she has known 10 weeks apparently.

Everyone including me believes that she was already seeing him...up to the 2nd Feb she never even mentioned that the marriage was in trouble...not once!! never mentioned me controlling, money or anything!

GarrusVakarian
She ended the marriage on the 2nd Feb, saying I was controlling with money, called her names (didn't), more focused on my job than her.

I was controlling with money, probably to a degree that she didn't like and I was already getting a little counselling for it, but it wasn't like we had no money or didn't spend any, a week before we had just bought a new bed at £1200 and were looking at a Disney Cruise for us as a family!

Everyone, her friends, my friends and couple friends thought we were the perfect couple!!

2 weeks after the 2nd Feb she started divorce proceedings, every weekend since the 2nd Feb she has stayed away all weekend!!

I had my suspicions that when she was staying out she was seeing someone, 4 weeks ago she admitted it but said she didn't start seeing him till after the marriage was over....yeah right!!!!!

Now she moves in with him on the 18th taking my daughter with her, with someone she has known 10 weeks apparently.

Everyone including me believes that she was already seeing him...up to the 2nd Feb she never even mentioned that the marriage was in trouble...not once!! never mentioned me controlling, money or anything!

Your situation is very similar to mine its unbelievable!. My wife had been having an affair for about 6 weeks. Possibly longer ill never know now?. Unless she tells me, but indicators she started chasing him a year into our marriage. She never once told me she was unhappy or anything?. I just noticed something was up!. Instincts told me something was not right. Especially when she started having a pop at me when we was in a pub. My boss don't like you, my friends don't like you. Your be rubbish at this.

I had the wife control the purse strings as she was the trained accountant. To be honest, it was pretty much her only job. She said I put pressure on her to find money for things. Whenever we went out I always paid, whenever we went to pub, I was the one paying for drinks she never put hand in pocket. It was always can I have this and she got it.

I called her names yes, but names like Doris!. Occasionally if she being stupid id call her a dickhead. That was the extent of my verbal abuse. I was over protective, yes. She was telling people I was a control freak and never let her see her friends. Which was a total lie, I was more then happy for her to see friends and id never dream of stopping her. I joked about it, oh out with friends again. But apparently she took it seriously, either that she bull ****ting about that as well!.

I don't know what sparked her to have an affair, ill never know the real reason. We did have a brief reconciliation, but it was a false one. She spent the week telling me she didn't know what she wanted, marriage was ****e for her, I was a bad husband etc. She was really in the affair fog. Couldn't fault this other guy. In the end I helped her pack her bags and leave as I had enough. That was back in November. But she since told me, we never had anything in common. We only got together because we thought we could be happy. Nice basically telling last 10 years were a joke. We had a few good times, but marriage for me was ****e!. We would both have to drastically change as people if we ever got back together. All smelt of bull****.

Oh yes, everyone thought we was the perfect couple as well!.

But end of day hurts. It will dawn on her eventually, she has ****ed it all up, lost everything, friends etc and for what?. Some stupid fantasy. Just as mine will surely realise as well at some point.

I just hope by the time she comes out the fog and realises your be in a better place and have moved on.

Edited by GarrusVakarian
  • Author
Your situation is very similar to mine its unbelievable!. My wife had been having an affair for about 6 weeks. Possibly longer ill never know now?. Unless she tells me, but indicators she started chasing him a year into our marriage. She never once told me she was unhappy or anything?. I just noticed something was up!. Instincts told me something was not right. Especially when she started having a pop at me when we was in a pub. My boss don't like you, my friends don't like you. Your be rubbish at this.

I had the wife control the purse strings as she was the trained accountant. To be honest, it was pretty much her only job. She said I put pressure on her to find money for things. Whenever we went out I always paid, whenever we went to pub, I was the one paying for drinks she never put hand in pocket. It was always can I have this and she got it.

I called her names yes, but names like Doris!. Occasionally if she being stupid id call her a dickhead. That was the extent of my verbal abuse. I was over protective, yes. She was telling people I was a control freak and never let her see her friends. Which was a total lie, I was more then happy for her to see friends and id never dream of stopping her. I joked about it, oh out with friends again. But apparently she took it seriously, either that she bull ****ting about that as well!.

I don't know what sparked her to have an affair, ill never know the real reason. We did have a brief reconciliation, but it was a false one. She spent the week telling me she didn't know what she wanted, marriage was ****e for her, I was a bad husband etc. She was really in the affair fog. Couldn't fault this other guy. In the end I helped her pack her bags and leave as I had enough. That was back in November. But she since told me, we never had anything in common. We only got together because we thought we could be happy. Nice basically telling last 10 years were a joke. We had a few good times, but marriage for me was ****e!. We would both have to drastically change as people if we ever got back together. All smelt of bull****.

Oh yes, everyone thought we was the perfect couple as well!.

But end of day hurts. It will dawn on her eventually, she has ****ed it all up, lost everything, friends etc and for what?. Some stupid fantasy. Just as mine will surely realise as well at some point.

I just hope by the time she comes out the fog and realises your be in a better place and have moved on.

Honestly, I don't want to move on, I just want my life and my family back!

We were together 15 years and married for over 10, beautiful little girl we tried 8 years for!

Built a lovely life, nice house, nice car, lovely holidays!

You should see where she is going to live and where she is taking my daughter...it's nicknamed the Bronx!!

The fog has really descended, she's right in the middle of it!!

GarrusVakarian
Honestly, I don't want to move on, I just want my life and my family back!

We were together 15 years and married for over 10, beautiful little girl we tried 8 years for!

Built a lovely life, nice house, nice car, lovely holidays!

You should see where she is going to live and where she is taking my daughter...it's nicknamed the Bronx!!

The fog has really descended, she's right in the middle of it!!

Yes we had a nice house, she had a nice car and we had some great holidays. We had everything to look forwards to. But honestly, I don't think it was enough for my wife. Your up in Nottingham way?. Trust me I know what that place is like lol. Worked that way a few times.

I know you don't want to let go, but honestly. If you want any hope of getting your wife back. You have to let your wife go. Your always have your daughter. Anyone with half an ounce of sense, will know its not going to last?. Seriously how can it?. A relationship built on lies and deceit wont last. Once the excitement has gone and the shine of this other guy has gone. There most likely will be nothing in common between them. How could there be after such a short space of time. Look at this way, how often did they see each other before you found out?. Once reality of daily life sets in, bills, work etc. You don't have any of that in an affair.

Work on yourself and your faults. You seem to know them!. At least this way, if you meet someone else. You will know not to repeat them.

Edited by GarrusVakarian
  • Author
Yes we had a nice house, she had a nice car and we had some great holidays. We had everything to look forwards to. But honestly, I don't think it was enough for my wife. Your up in Nottingham way?. Trust me I know what that place is like lol. Worked that way a few times.

I know you don't want to let go, but honestly. If you want any hope of getting your wife back. You have to let your wife go. Your always have your daughter. Anyone with half an ounce of sense, will know its not going to last?. Seriously how can it?. A relationship built on lies and deceit wont last. Once the excitement has gone and the shine of this other guy has gone. There most likely will be nothing in common between them. How could there be after such a short space of time. Look at this way, how often did they see each other before you found out?. Once reality of daily life sets in, bills, work etc. You don't have any of that in an affair.

Work on yourself and your faults. You seem to know them!. At least this way, if you meet someone else. You will know not to repeat them.

Wow, we are so similar...I live just on the border of Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire, its a beautiful village.

I hope it comes crashing down for her, but it's my daughter I'm worried about!

Where will she end up if it does? remind me, have you got kids?

Here's the good one, the other man works away all week and has his kids from his first marriage on a weekend. I'm having my daughter on a weekend....not sure when they are actually going to have a life!!!

The fog is well and truly there, she even asked me if I would bring some boxes home from work to help her pack to move!!!!!!

GarrusVakarian
Wow, we are so similar...I live just on the border of Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire, its a beautiful village.

I hope it comes crashing down for her, but it's my daughter I'm worried about!

Where will she end up if it does? remind me, have you got kids?

Here's the good one, the other man works away all week and has his kids from his first marriage on a weekend. I'm having my daughter on a weekend....not sure when they are actually going to have a life!!!

The fog is well and truly there, she even asked me if I would bring some boxes home from work to help her pack to move!!!!!!

Reality will come crashing in at some point!. You can trust in that!. No luckily we don't have kids. That was one of my hopes shattered, I was really ready for kids as well. Since she been seeing this 50 year old, she now never wants children. The one thing she has always told me she wanted and if I didn't I wasn't the person for her!. The guy even smokes, something she hates. He drinks heavily on weekends as well.

Way I think of it is I have been traded in, traded down. But this guy works long hours, gets in expects his dinner on table, gets home late, dinner falls asleep at 8pm, got a temper and wants his own time. That's what his wife was saying anyway. The wife plays darts on a Friday, and end of Feb the other guys wife turns up and blows the whole thing out of the water. She was totally shown up in front of everyone. They met from darts, ****er even bought me a few beers while it was going on!. But she got a proper taste of reality, all his family know. Her dad who plays darts as well got some home truths about his daughters behaviour he didn't know. He bought all the **** wife told him about me.

But if anything now I think its just gone further underground. But she is well and truly in the fog, so is the OM I think, but its not my problem. I don't even think the wife knows how to get out if she wanted to. He stands to lose 30 years marriage, his home and all contact with his kids/grandkids. I really feel for his wife, who is a really nice woman.

Reality will set in for my wife and yours eventually over what they have done and lost. But if mine even tried to come back now. I would tell her where to go, because who to say she wouldn't do it again. Don't get me wrong I miss the hell out of her. But the person I knew and loved is gone. Plus I am at a point where I know I will be ok. Your get to that point yourself. If your wife comes back you have some serious thinking to do. If you still want her back, don't say yes straight away. Make her work for it. I MADE A MISTAKE AND I WANT TO COME BACK, nothing else will do.

Edited by GarrusVakarian
  • Author
Reality will come crashing in at some point!. You can trust in that!. No luckily we don't have kids. That was one of my hopes shattered, I was really ready for kids as well. Since she been seeing this 50 year old, she now never wants children. The one thing she has always told me she wanted and if I didn't I wasn't the person for her!. The guy even smokes, something she hates. He drinks heavily on weekends as well.

Way I think of it is I have been traded in, traded down. But this guy works long hours, gets in expects his dinner on table, gets home late, dinner falls asleep at 8pm, got a temper and wants his own time. That's what his wife was saying anyway. The wife plays darts on a Friday, and end of Feb the other guys wife turns up and blows the whole thing out of the water. She was totally shown up in front of everyone. They met from darts, ****er even bought me a few beers while it was going on!. But she got a proper taste of reality, all his family know. Her dad who plays darts as well got some home truths about his daughters behaviour he didn't know. He bought all the **** wife told him about me.

But if anything now I think its just gone further underground. But she is well and truly in the fog, so is the OM I think, but its not my problem. I don't even think the wife knows how to get out if she wanted to. He stands to lose 30 years marriage, his home and all contact with his kids/grandkids. I really feel for his wife, who is a really nice woman.

Reality will set in for my wife and yours eventually over what they have done and lost. But if mine even tried to come back now. I would tell her where to go, because who to say she wouldn't do it again. Don't get me wrong I miss the hell out of her. But the person I knew and loved is gone. Plus I am at a point where I know I will be ok. Your get to that point yourself. If your wife comes back you have some serious thinking to do. If you still want her back, don't say yes straight away. Make her work for it. I MADE A MISTAKE AND I WANT TO COME BACK, nothing else will do.

Hi mate,

You are lucky you don't have kids, the thought of not seeing my daughter everyday is heartbreaking!!

Even more so as my STBXW has really gone missing for the last 10 weeks so me and my daughter have been closer than ever!

can't get my head around the thought of not seeing her in a morning and putting her to bed at night.

the there is the thought of another man round my daughter, people have said to not worry and as long as she is happy and cared for it's ok...how can that be, I'm her daddy, not anyone else!!!!

Your thoughts are just like mine....she's traded down and I can't get my head round it!

I really do hope reality hits her like a train, him too!

Although I love her to bits she's not perfect! I always cooked the teas, spent a good deal of my spare time tidying the house as she never went near any of it! He's been living on his own and she intends to setup her childminding business at his house, what with that and my daughter and her lack of house skills he has such a shock coming!!!

GarrusVakarian
Hi mate,

You are lucky you don't have kids, the thought of not seeing my daughter everyday is heartbreaking!!

Even more so as my STBXW has really gone missing for the last 10 weeks so me and my daughter have been closer than ever!

can't get my head around the thought of not seeing her in a morning and putting her to bed at night.

the there is the thought of another man round my daughter, people have said to not worry and as long as she is happy and cared for it's ok...how can that be, I'm her daddy, not anyone else!!!!

Your thoughts are just like mine....she's traded down and I can't get my head round it!

I really do hope reality hits her like a train, him too!

Although I love her to bits she's not perfect! I always cooked the teas, spent a good deal of my spare time tidying the house as she never went near any of it! He's been living on his own and she intends to setup her childminding business at his house, what with that and my daughter and her lack of house skills he has such a shock coming!!!

Mate you never will get your head round it!. I have been trying. I tended to do the majority of the cooking and cleaning the house. To be honest she was a bit of a lazy cow!. Only time she did her share of the house work was when I complained she wasn't doing anything. Thinking about it now, she has never had to do any. She had her mum do everything for her. It was an unequal marriage looking back. I only asked her to do one thing and manage the finances and she couldn't even do that properly sometimes.

What pissed me off at the time is her parents, instead of giving her a good kick up the arse when they found out. They basically believed all the **** she told them, she even lied to them. They allowed her to run away and not face responsibility. I know they will look out for the daughter, but I have been painted as the villain and I didn't do the crime. I may as well have done lol. Still she stuck living with mum and dad, best of luck to them. A child belongs in the home!.

But either way mate, your wife will learn the error of her ways. Just if you want her back as I said. Think long and hard about it!. Don't let her waltz back in as she will think she can do it again. Make her work for it, and work fecking hard. Don't fall for the whole water works trick!.

Think Karma and karma will come.

• Author
Mate you never will get your head round it!. I have been trying. I tended to do the majority of the cooking and cleaning the house. To be honest she was a bit of a lazy cow!. Only time she did her share of the house work was when I complained she wasn't doing anything. Thinking about it now, she has never had to do any. She had her mum do everything for her. It was an unequal marriage looking back. I only asked her to do one thing and manage the finances and she couldn't even do that properly sometimes.

What pissed me off at the time is her parents, instead of giving her a good kick up the arse when they found out. They basically believed all the **** she told them, she even lied to them. They allowed her to run away and not face responsibility. I know they will look out for the daughter, but I have been painted as the villain and I didn't do the crime. I may as well have done lol. Still she stuck living with mum and dad, best of luck to them. A child belongs in the home!.

But either way mate, your wife will learn the error of her ways. Just if you want her back as I said. Think long and hard about it!. Don't let her waltz back in as she will think she can do it again. Make her work for it, and work fecking hard. Don't fall for the whole water works trick!.

Think Karma and karma will come.

Apart from the finances and my daughter you could be writing my story!

All her family are the same, we were so close and I did so much for them but they have dropped me like a stone for this new man, it's like I have been picked up and somebody else dropped into my life!

She's going to be stuck in a house while he is away all week.

How did you manage not to confront the guy? Not sure I will last much longer without doing!

• Author
Apart from the finances and my daughter you could be writing my story!

All her family are the same, we were so close and I did so much for them but they have dropped me like a stone for this new man, it's like I have been picked up and somebody else dropped into my life!

She's going to be stuck in a house while he is away all week.

How did you manage not to confront the guy? Not sure I will last much longer without doing!

Not sure she will be coming back ever....not sure how long I will have the feelings that I want her back, she is absolutely the love of my life and I don't feel any different about that even after anything she has done.

I live in hope!!!

GarrusVakarian
Not sure she will be coming back ever....not sure how long I will have the feelings that I want her back, she is absolutely the love of my life and I don't feel any different about that even after anything she has done.

I live in hope!!!

I don't know if they are publicly with each other now?. Not even sure he with his wife any more after the revelations end of Feb. Not sure I care. All I know if my wife is a coward. She even come to get all her clothes with her dad, when she knew I was a work. Her family are bury there head in the sand type people. Wish it away and it never happened. But they dropped me straight away. They are wastes of space. They bought her ****e hook line and sinker!.

How did I not confront other man, to be honest I don't know. I tried calling him but he wouldn't reply, just got a text few days later saying if you contact my family im getting a restraining order!. To be honest I was shocked.

My wife was love of life. I have asked her about divorce a few times, but she refuses to answer it. Not seen her in over two months. Once house all signed over. I am filing. Just need to stay on property ladder, got to have something to show for my farce of a marriage!.

sportsterxlx

Hi. I am from Sweden. Maybe I spell wrong sometimes. I feel for you. The same thing happened for me 2005. Me and my wife had 2 children and had a wonderful life together, I thought. But one day. It was 3 of July she say I don't love you any more. And the man she fall in love with was the man who always repair my car! I cried a lot and start to think about suicide. But I got help from hospital and I fix it. But that man never repair my car again! I no man cant cry but they should. It is not bad to cry. Johan.

sportsterxlx
Hi. I am from Sweden. Maybe I spell wrong sometimes. I feel for you. The same thing happened for me 2005. Me and my wife had 2 children and had a wonderful life together, I thought. But one day. It was 3 of July she say I don't love you any more. And the man she fall in love with was the man who always repair my car! I cried a lot and start to think about suicide. But I got help from hospital and I fix it. But that man never repair my car again! I no man cant cry but they should. It is not bad to cry. In the modern world the forget about life. Johan.
  • Author
Hi. I am from Sweden. Maybe I spell wrong sometimes. I feel for you. The same thing happened for me 2005. Me and my wife had 2 children and had a wonderful life together, I thought. But one day. It was 3 of July she say I don't love you any more. And the man she fall in love with was the man who always repair my car! I cried a lot and start to think about suicide. But I got help from hospital and I fix it. But that man never repair my car again! I no man cant cry but they should. It is not bad to cry. In the modern world the forget about life. Johan.

Hi Johan,

Your english is better than my Swedish!

I have cried until I can cry no more! men should cry, it helps!

So this was 9 years ago, how long did it take you to move on?

And how are things now?

GarrusVakarian

Hi Johan,

Your english is better than my Swedish!

I have cried until I can cry no more! men should cry, it helps!

So this was 9 years ago, how long did it take you to move on?

And how are things now?

Took me a good four months for it to all sink in and accept it all. Just feel bitter about the whole thing now. I am in this situation, it wasn't my fault and I didn't want it. But its the reality now.

Cant believe how she could so carelessly chuck away ten years and not even seem that worried about it.

• Author

Took me a good four months for it to all sink in and accept it all. Just feel bitter about the whole thing now. I am in this situation, it wasn't my fault and I didn't want it. But its the reality now.

Cant believe how she could so carelessly chuck away ten years and not even seem that worried about it.

Snap,

No idea how 15 years together, 10 years married, 8 years struggling to have a baby, building a great life.....can be chucked away without so much as a discussion!!!!

As you say, it can only be the fog and one day the reality will bit!!!!