Why do women include their heels as PART of their natural height?

Does that mean you are going to add 2" to your height on OLD? If you do, you should say that is "including heels" which is what was alleged the woman had done in the op (though the truth is she actually quoted her height exc. heels).

Now I think it is safe to assume that most people would not be surprised when a woman takes her shoes off for her overall height to drop a few inches. However I do think most would be surprised if a man's height dropped noticeably.

I wear lifts. No girl that I've ever dated seemed to notice or care.

However I do think most would be surprised if a man's height dropped noticeably.

I doubt it.

I would most likely keep my shoes on until I'm home. If she's at my place we've most likely already kissed. I just don't see a woman I've already had some intimacy with being surprised or upset that I get three inches shorter when I took my shoes off. By that time, my height shouldn't mean anything.

• Author
I wear lifts. No girl that I've ever dated seemed to notice or care.

The reason, you are not meeting them online....they don't have the self-awareness of what your height in when they see those two digits on your dating profile.

In person, unless you're a man that's like around 5'4" or obviously short, it would go unnoticed.

i.e. - A woman that's 5'4" wouldn't care much about a 5'8" guy's height if she had met him in person. Chances she wouldn't take notice considering he's taller than her anyway.

I doubt it.

I would most likely keep my shoes on until I'm home. If she's at my place we've most likely already kissed. I just don't see a woman I've already had some intimacy with being surprised or upset that I get three inches shorter when I took my shoes off. By that time, my height shouldn't mean anything.

I agree that the height should not matter by that stage but that does not mean she would not be surprised. Depending on the design of the shoe, they may not outwardly appear to be boosting your height so when they come off and you suddenly drop a couple of inches....

I agree that the height should not matter by that stage but that does not mean she would not be surprised. Depending on the design of the shoe, they may not outwardly appear to be boosting your height so when they come off and you suddenly drop a couple of inches....

So does it matter or not?

So does it matter or not?

I have not contradicted myself :)

Just because something doesn't matter, does not mean it would not be a surprise.

• Like 1
I have not contradicted myself :)

Just because something doesn't matter, does not mean it would not be a surprise.

OK fine. Then she'll be surprised. It will be the first of many :p

• Like 1