Heartbroken and lost

LadyM ...of course I was tempted but I couldn't give in...we tried three times to get back together before finally ending it...Once he began dating someone else it just felt like a stab to the heart. Just the thought of him being with someone else after me was well...just a turn off! She was a downgrade if I do say so myself...it's his loss to not have me..he knows it now...Life goes on!!

• Author

I am having a really bad couple of days!!!! Can't stop crying still..

I haven't eaten in three days, can't even get food down.

Thoughts keep running through my head. Why did he say those things the other night???

He hasn't contacted me since the text, when he asked how I was feeling.

I haven't contacted him, still have all of his things, can't even bear to pack them all up.

I have no idea what to think or feel, what was/is real.

I don't believe he is a bad guy, he just isn't built like that.

What is wrong with me, I am thinking of calling him but I know it's not in my best interest.

I mean clearly he is on the dating site now. I haven't looked at anymore of his social media because I can't take it...

Ideas, thoughts, suggestions ???

• Author

TELL ME NO....

I am thinking of breaking NC. I really think we haven't really communicated about what happened, does it matter anyway? Does he even care, it appears that he does, maybe my head is just so foggy, I can't think straight.

TELL ME NO....

I am thinking of breaking NC. I really think we haven't really communicated about what happened, does it matter anyway? Does he even care, it appears that he does, maybe my head is just so foggy, I can't think straight.

Keepsake, I hope you haven't broken NC.

No, he does not care in the way you think he does. At this point, any contact with you is a lot of ego-brushing and a just-in-case plan if other girls don't work out. It's the honest truth. I don't want you to be any more hurt than you already hurt.

Give us an update when you can.

• Author

No, I have not broken NC... I did break my rule and look at his facebook page, we are not friends on facebook. He was at some latin nightclub posting - Doesn't matter with who @ club...

Freaking OMG, really... Call me a fool... Kinda angry today!!!!

I guess he really doesn't know what he wants!!!! I want a man who does!!! I deserve that!!!

Doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt tremendously but damn it. That's crap!!

• Like 1

Yeah I don't use facebook, to me it's people trying to make it seem like their lives are better than they actually are. I mean really, this guy was at a latin club last night, and he thinks people really give a shi*? I do tons of fun stuff, but I sure as hell don't want people knowing about it. What's next, he going to take pictures of his next dump and post pictures of it describing how perfectly formed it is, the sweet scent, the colors?

Who cares right? Same thing about him being in a club. more than likely he shelled out $200 in drinks to get women to talk to him. Then went home alone, of course you won't see him posting that.

Use your dark jedi powers and fry his balls

• Author

That actually made me laugh... Thank you... He's never been one to post very much on facebook... Guess he wants all his friends to know he's out getting some... Having a blast.... I just found it ****ty to say it doesn't matter with who @ club.... Do you not have any standards.... That's makes my mind race... But wait you want me to remember you love me and still want to see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That actually made me laugh... Thank you... He's never been one to post very much on facebook... Guess he wants all his friends to know he's out getting some... Having a blast.... I just found it ****ty to say it doesn't matter with who @ club.... Do you not have any standards.... That's makes my mind race... But wait you want me to remember you love me and still want to see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have to try to prove to people that you are having a blast, then you really aren't. The only one he was with at that club was his two (maybe one) lonely blueballs. Being at a club doesn't mean he's getting some, it means he's DESPERATELY trying to get some (and probably failing since he had time to facebook his pathetic exploits). You really see something in this loser?!?! He seems really sad. Online dating...heh

Use your dark jedi powers and give him a hemorrhoid.

• Like 1
  • Author

Legion113 ---

You are funny.... Once again, thanks for making me laugh....

I guess I knew the old him, never ever saw this coming!!!!!

Your right, he's immature and needs to grow up and if for nothing else, for his 3 young children. I am sure he would blame it on his depression, shut down mode, seasonal disorder, all the things he told me.

Unfortunately, you can't just cut off all love and emotion you felt/feel... Well not me at least.. Maybe it makes some people feel better...

Legion113 ---

You are funny.... Once again, thanks for making me laugh....

I guess I knew the old him, never ever saw this coming!!!!!

Your right, he's immature and needs to grow up and if for nothing else, for his 3 young children. I am sure he would blame it on his depression, shut down mode, seasonal disorder, all the things he told me.

Unfortunately, you can't just cut off all love and emotion you felt/feel... Well not me at least.. Maybe it makes some people feel better...

Heh thanks.

Waiiit, this guy has 3 young children and he's out at a latin club playing pocket pool? Depression, shut down mode, seasonal disorder blah blah blah blah blah blah. And he's used that as an excuse eh?

I agree with you, you can't cut of all love and emotion with the "old" guy, but that guy is GOOOOONE!!!! Look at the simpering idiot loser manipulator that took his place! You even like that guy? I don't, I'd tase him in a second, just for breathing my air.

There is a dark jedi power only known to advanced initiates such as myself, you can make this guy..whenever he gets an erection, it curves around and goes straight for his own rectum..it's called the cornholio...

I'll teach it to you sometime when your powers have grown, no need to tell me, I'll KNOW:)

Nice fire in you, Keepsake!

This is what many LS members were trying to tell other members to have that are having a very hard time with his/her breakups...the fire.

You are starting the steps in healing already.

Now, try best to stop looking at his FB, Twitter, or what any other site he has. The more you keep tabs on his goings on, the slower it will be to let go of him out of your heart and mind. Strive for total absolution.

• Author

Thanks... I think it changes daily from fire to despair. I am having weak moments, like what did I do? Why doesn't he want to stay with me? In my head I think I know better but then I think I ran him off because of what I did that night. I know it's not rational but what if?

I still have all his stuff, so much of it too, all over my house, tried to put most of it in the other room. Is he going to come and get it? Should I ask him to come and get it?

For a man that left my house on New Years Eve bringing me back my keys and saying that he still wants to see me and how much he loves me, I haven't heard a peep. Actions speak SOOOOOO much louder than words...

UGH UGH UGH:

• Author
Hey Keepsake

Just to let you know I'm still rooting for ya.. you're doing great.. :)

Thanks, although I don't think I am doing great today.... He's already and has been out looking to date other women.... That doesn't make me feel good...

I know it was a hard year for him with everything that was going on but hey why not tell me the truth, it only hurts once that way.

I'm trying but it just keeps coming back to what's wrong with me? Does he just need to go so his wild oats, maybe we dated to soon after his divorce?

It may not seem like it today, but yes, you're doing great!

This may or may not resonate with you, but I thought I'd share it as it helps me find a sense of peace when I find my mind going into "over-analysis" mode -

Eckhart Tolle - Acceptance and Surrender (video) - YouTube

"Sometimes surrender means.. giving up what you're trying to understand, and becoming comfortable with not knowing". Eckhart Tolle

Thanks... I think it changes daily from fire to despair. I am having weak moments, like what did I do? Why doesn't he want to stay with me? In my head I think I know better but then I think I ran him off because of what I did that night. I know it's not rational but what if?

I still have all his stuff, so much of it too, all over my house, tried to put most of it in the other room. Is he going to come and get it? Should I ask him to come and get it?

For a man that left my house on New Years Eve bringing me back my keys and saying that he still wants to see me and how much he loves me, I haven't heard a peep. Actions speak SOOOOOO much louder than words...

UGH UGH UGH:

Regarding his stuff...Craigslist.

Thanks, although I don't think I am doing great today.... He's already and has been out looking to date other women.... That doesn't make me feel good...

I know it was a hard year for him with everything that was going on but hey why not tell me the truth, it only hurts once that way.

I'm trying but it just keeps coming back to what's wrong with me? Does he just need to go so his wild oats, maybe we dated to soon after his divorce?

Anyone who gets dumped feels that way, that there is something wrong with them, but it's just not true. There are many other reasons why he may have dumped you, half of which are attributable to him.

• Author
It may not seem like it today, but yes, you're doing great!

This may or may not resonate with you, but I thought I'd share it as it helps me find a sense of peace when I find my mind going into "over-analysis" mode -

Eckhart Tolle - Acceptance and Surrender (video) - YouTube

"Sometimes surrender means.. giving up what you're trying to understand, and becoming comfortable with not knowing". Eckhart Tolle

That was quite insightful. I will have to watch it again.

• Author
Regarding his stuff...Craigslist.

I am not sure I could that.... I have some of the kids things as well along with there christmas stuff that I had gotten for them... That's where my dilemma is, should I even give it to them as one of the little girls made me promise to give her the stuff santa left at my house... Breaks my heart.

I really don't want to drop all his stuff off at his house, I'm not quite ready for that. Maybe I should have a friend do it? Or should I wait until he ask for it?

• Author
Anyone who gets dumped feels that way, that there is something wrong with them, but it's just not true. There are many other reasons why he may have dumped you, half of which are attributable to him.

True.... I think he wanted an out and he thinks I gave that to him, so that he could blame me and make himself feel better about all of it.

I am not sure I could that.... I have some of the kids things as well along with there christmas stuff that I had gotten for them... That's where my dilemma is, should I even give it to them as one of the little girls made me promise to give her the stuff santa left at my house... Breaks my heart.

I really don't want to drop all his stuff off at his house, I'm not quite ready for that. Maybe I should have a friend do it? Or should I wait until he ask for it?

Kids should never have to suffer due to the actions of adults, particularly a break up. A friend would be a good idea.

True.... I think he wanted an out and he thinks I gave that to him, so that he could blame me and make himself feel better about all of it.

Yeah, he's probably been itching to hit that latin club for some time....just keep giving him the rope and he'll hang himself.

• Author
Kids should never have to suffer due to the actions of adults, particularly a break up. A friend would be a good idea.

I completely agree, they have suffered enough through the divorce and everything else. I remember he wanted me to meet them right away when we started dating and I said no, let's wait awhile before we do that. We did but he kept insisting.

Funny enough, one of the text that he sent to that girl in November that he never met, was asking her to go out and do something with him and his kids.

I think that is wrong and confusing to children. What do you think? That's just my opinion.

• Author

See, I am not as strong as I thought I was, I just broke NC... I texted him...

It's eating at me....

Have at me....