Cheated in my house..On my bed...to my Cd...I walked in!

JessicaAlmond

HokeyReligions

Well, whatever the truth is my opinion of JA is someone who has some problems with self-esteem issues who is reaching out to a help forum, even in an abusive way, because s/he needs help. Whether you are 12 or 32, married, single, female, male, whatever -- I hope that you find what you need in your life. Its not too late to be happy or to grow as a person and find love and contentment. Bridges might be burned behind you (or maybe not) but there is always a path ahead.

For those of us who accept each post as basically truth and respond accordingly, I know it can be difficult to not let something like this color the sincerity of our responses to others. It's difficult to trust again after being scammed- as many of us know, but I can't go forward doubting everyone else. It's not fair to those people who are honest. If I believe a liar and try to help, I will not let my heart-felt advice be tarnished. I hope that each of you who believed her and responded do not allow yourselves to feel used. Your posts were helpful and encouraging and the lie shouldn't take away from that.

The burden of deceit and abuse is on JA's shoulders, not mine, and not those who responded and tried to help.

Its oh so easy to confess to faceless posters & then run away from a website, noone knows who you are except EC of course, but I for one would like you to stay.

Hmmmmm. Thanks for the confession...I guess...but this story smells even phonier than the original. No offense, but I'll be focussing my attention on the real people with real problems on LS, of which there are many.

I think jessica’s problem with refusing to admit even to herself what’s really going on is as valid a problem as anything else being posted here. I think she should stay on LS and face up to her lying. Everyone has their judgements and their saturation level, but many on here are forgiving souls (although reading through this you wouldnt believe it) and if Jessica wants help and advice, I think she should get it without feeling the need to flee because the villagers are banging at the door with their lit torches – that’s up to her of course if she can post honestly. If you don’t feel able to trust her again, or feel able to offer her advice, or don’t feel she’s telling the truth - don’t reply.

Jessica, if you come back as a new name, you aren’t doing yourself any favours, again the replies you get wont be true as you haven’t given the whole truth. Front this and make genuine efforts to work on yourself and see how that feels, instead of testing the different reactions you can get while you are hiding information about yourself that desperately needs attention. I’ll wager there are plenty on here that have done awful things in their past that they pretend never happened now, and they can sit in their ivory towers tut tutting, but if they got over that then you can too.

I hope that you have apologised to EC

• Author
JessicaAlmond

Again I apologize. I have a problem I know this. I have apologized to all of LS I know I was wrong and there's nothing I can do about it now.

For some reason I feel as if my life isn't good enough and so I lie. But the reason I lied this time as I posted before was to see responses. I wanted to know how people saw it from my husbands point of view and to see what you would tell me so that I knew how to handle the situation.

I was the one who told him to meet me at the spot, (yes there really is a spot) and He of course never showed. But I wanted to see what you would tell me because that would most probably be what he was thinking. I have a problem lying. It started online on the Internet. It was so easy and everyone believed me and it escalated from the Internet into my life.

As for my boss I thought I was falling in love with him and though I had a husband so what? I did it, I messed up and lied about it. Thats aside from all my other lying. But I don't care because how many posts have I read on here about other women lying and cheating on their husband with co-workers and what not? And how many women don't lie on a regular basis. I am human. Humans lie. But it's rare those that admit they do and that they do it frequently. And how many women haven't lied to their spouse about something or even on LS about something. I know I am not the only one. He who has not sinned, cast the first stone. I cheated everything has blown up in my face and all my lies have come out. I know I shouldn't run away and I should get help but I will get help eventually.

But for right now I need to run away. I need to just get away from all of this mess and start over.

I have hurt a lot of people on the way and I'm sorry. I even hurt my mother.

Those of you who gave me your responses they did help me, but maybe not the way you intended it to.

As for me lying, this is a forum. I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am. I technically wasn't lying because everything in the story came from my real life situation I just switched the roles... And so what? I can bet there are people lying on here about everything! I know I am not the only one. I even know people the posts as guests and ask questions they wouldn't normally ask on their SN. I can bet you have responded to false stories before and have had no clue. Well I'm sorry that I stepped up and admitted that I lied and have been lying.

EC was a victim. She refuses to get online. She's hurt and not speaking to me. I apologized and she called me every name in the book. She is more woman at 19 than I ever was or am now. I have embarrassed her and I'm sorry. Everything is one huge, gigantic mess. She didn't deserve this and you guys can believe what you want but I am leaving now. . I have already packed up my office things and well I really don't have anyone to say goodbye to. My boss is a wall with me. Not speaking to me and just ignores the fact I am even around right now. My husband won't stop calling. I already told him I am leaving, that I have issues and that I need to work on me before there could be an US but he doesn't seem to understand.

People if you feel cheated, dooped, jipped, w/e I am sorry. I didn't think people would have taken it so seriously. It is a forum. I needed advice in my own twisted way. I'm sorry. Goodbye.

I hate to see you go, but I understand.

LoveShack has probably seen worse. You're not the first, you won't be the last.

Good luck in whatever you decide. :)

Patiently waiting

Lies, Lies, and more lies.......go write a romance novel instead. Get Fabio to pose for the cover....

Good Luck!

Wow.. You know I read the "orginal story" and decided not to post on it because it seemed like an "elaborate tale" I had hoped nothing like that had really happened.. but God knows the world the way it is.. it was possible.

None the less.. Even if the story was made up.. each and every person who did repsond to it, gave something of themselves and really tried to help.. and maybe in some ways it did help "Jessica" to look a little deeper into herself and find some self discovery of what she is doing in her life..

We all come here with "issues" or problems.. sometimes we laugh at our ridiculous predicaments.. and other times we b*tch or feel sorrow at what has happend in our lives..

Regardless.. I have met a few people on here that have made me feel so much better about things that have happend to me.. made me laugh when I really needed to.. kept me company when I felt alone.. put a new perspective on things and went out of thier way to help me out even though they do not *KNOW* me or had anything to gain in doing so.. I can only hope that I've helped someone else in one way or another.. even if it was responding to an "not so true" situation.

Thanks to the people who always give 110% REGARDLESS of the situation.. and you know who you are.

Originally posted by Patiently waiting

Lies, Lies, and more lies.......go write a romance novel instead. Get Fabio to pose for the cover....

Good Luck!

We all lie.

It does take some balls to open up and admit ya made a mistake.

Don't run from your life. Face it. If you have some problems, go see a professional and get your life straightened out. Running away won't help, it's just a bandaid and sooner or later it will follow you.

I hope you find someone wonderful, a therapist you can really open up to, who will help you through your problems. Life is just too short. And you will learn from this experience. Become stronger and learn more about YOU.

All the best.

WWIU

I didn't believe any of this from the very beginning. That's why I never bothered to reply, and I have to say I feel bad for all the posters who spent a lot of time responding with kind words and help. Whether EC=Jessica or not, I'd have to say that this wasn't a nice thing to do to the kind people here at LS. You need some serious help, and boy did you screw up when you accidently posted under your EC alias. Duh... can you be any stupider?

I'm off to read this stupid apology post now because this is all so entertaining, but I can tell you now that I won't believe a word of it. It's only more BS, I'm sure.

Wow, I just figured out what happened.

All I can say is that EC has contributed a lot to this site and whether or not she has done what she is so harshly being accused off, we cannot judge her. No one is perfect and whomever is, feel free to throw the first rock :(:mad:

I'm sorry to hear about the real truth, but with your world crashing down around you I hope you've learned your lesson and will take steps to rectify your life. Running away won't help things, but you feel you don't have the strength to stay and face the disaster you caused, so be it.

Get counseling, get your life back on track. You are broken inside and you will continue to lead a life of lies, pain and destruction until you fix yourself.

Best of luck to you.

EDIT: I forgot to add, I am sorry to EC for all the pain this whole incident has caused her.

WTF is going on??? I a totally lost? EC was Jessica Almond

i can picture you now, frantically looking round for an explaination.

Thank you .. BigBelm

Its a pleasure JA. My point is that you need to recognise what things are ok, and what arent. You apologise - but with a 'but'

'I technically wasn't lying because everything in the story came from my real life situation I just switched the roles... And so what?'

by saying this, you have invalidated what i have said in that people should offer sympathy anyway, because you have owned up and your problem is still valid, even if its a different problem than was first posted.

You need to be humble in this, genuinely humble - humility is the beginning of recognising where you went wrong - just in this case of being slated online - obv your RL issues are totally different. 'so what' isnt a response in my opinion. there's no excuse for lying, not even 'everyone does it', thats not something that eliminates the bad intent. its just a reason. yes, everyone lies, but you are being the pantomine baddy here by saying 'so what'.

i do agree that everyone should stop reacting like you took a part of their soul by them giving you advice - for 'us' it shouldnt be that big a deal - but for those in your life, this is a huge deal. i am here to post advice if you want to discuss whats going on in your life.

if you dont truly believe you did wrong, then you wont learn from it.

Jessica and/or EC (who I think is the same) is still full of BS. I read that other post of yours and how do you expect us to believe more of the same crap? If you want made up soap-operas goto another board and post. This board is for real people who are having real problems.

As for you dyermaker:

I've been here now for a year. I've come to the conclusion that meaningful advice comes in a close third to entertainment and self-validation.

Then why are you on here? Why do you give so much advice? Granted I must say some of your advice is good, but for you to have that kind of attitude, perhaps you might seek better use of your time elsewhere.

Where does it say that you must be honest? I'm well acquainted with the community guidelines. I've broken several. Honesty is not one of them. No one on this site should be treated as real people, we're simply words on a screen

We ARE real people. People typing their problems, their cries for help are the ones typing the stuff you see on your screen. So we should give more validation to people who you talk to on the phone and/or in person? Sorry, I can't meet everyone on here who has a problem. This is a way where one can receive advice. And 'us' as the advice givers, only ask to have their problems be real and not have dishonestly in it. If anyone posts a problem on here that doesn't give the total truth then no true help can be given. If you aren't honest yourself, then you have your own internal problems. Don't waste our time if you are going to lie on here.

Plenty! Look at how many replies there are!

Sometimes people give advice because someone's in need. Most of the time they give it for aesthetic purposes though.

I've been on the recieving end of advice, it's cookie-cutter, assembly-line, personality-driven advice. People are too wrapped up in their online personalities to speak their mind.

I know you are only 15-16 years old from your other post I remember reading so it shows where your immaturity kicks into play. Not everyone has 'online personalities', at least the sane ones don't. There are many, like me who do speak our minds, and I am the same in person as I am on here. I have no one to impress on here.

I thought you were a decent guy Dyer from the posts you have made trying to help others. Maybe you had a ****ty day or something, but I must say your attitude right now pretty much s*ucks. You need to chill out some.

• Author
JessicaAlmond

I f*cked up. I really did. I have really really messed up and I see that now. I'm going through a crisis and to put LS aside everyone that I have to lean on in RL I have lied to and they are all not speaking to me right now and so I am just lost.

I have never felt more horrible than what I do right now. I have no one. Even my own mother is angry with me. She always knew about the affair and told me it was wrong and the fact that I lied to everyone at work about what happened and dragged my husbands name in the dirt, has not sat well with her.

My husband is going insane, but I'm insane and so I can't face him. I don't want to face anything. I have hurt a lot of people but I am going to change. That I can promise. I am not going into the New Year like this.

I already called my friend in San Francisco and he is going to help me. He's known of my problem but always kept his door open. He said he will help me as long as I am honest with him at all times and I can stay with him as soon as I patch things up with my husband and give him the explanation he deserves and stop acting like such a coward.

Why is my husband being so nice about everything. Everyone else hates me and thinks I am despicable, why can't he? It drives me insane.

Im home now just going over all the events in my head, going over what I am going to do about this, and just going over life in general. I have packed my things and told my boss to go f*ck. Some people met me out in the parking lot and said Bye. Some even gave me a hug and said they don't know why I did it but that I should get help. I know this. My boss didn't even flintch.

I just want to sleep and wake up from this nightmare.

Why is my husband being so nice about everything. Everyone else hates me and thinks I am despicable, why can't he? It drives me insane.

Because he loves you. That is why.

Be strong, get the help you need, and you will work through this because now you want to.

Feel free to PM me, I have some good sites that can help you cope with this, especially if you're feeling depressed.

WWIU

Jessica, your husband is teaching you a lesson on love which you obviously haven't learned yet. He's being so forgiving about things because he LOVES you. HE LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY. When someone we love does something so despicable to us we hurt inside, but since we love that person so much we want to understand why and fix it. Love is forgiving. You owe your husband an explanation. You are just hurting him more by ignoring him. Sit down and talk to him. It shouldn't be hard for you because he LOVES you. He obviously won't pass judgment on you. Do the right thing. Start with your husband before you take off. Good luck.

This is all BS too. You honestly don't expect people to believe this, do you? Why in the world would EC post for you... just because you asked her to? And why didn't EC state that she was posting for you so everyone here would know that.

Here's what really happened. You (or you and EC - I can't figure out if you're one or two people, maybe multiple personalities) wanted some attention and felt like playing a game here at LS, so you made up this elaborate story. Then by accident a post by Jessica was made by Eternally Confused (yes you are confused). EC posts right after that realizing the idiotic mistake that was made, trying to cover it up with a lame explanation.

And now EC doesn't want to leave here or lose the friends she's made here, so Jessica is now posting this story, taking all the blame, and telling us how much she hurt EC and that she won't post here now. I guess we're all supposed to feel sorry for EC and how horribly this woman has hurt her, but I'm not buying it.

I hope no one else here does either.

Not everyone has 'online personalities', at least the sane ones don't. There are many, like me who do speak our minds, and I am the same in person as I am on here. I have no one to impress on here.

Words on a screen? NOT REAL people?? OMG then why come on here? What the heck is that???:confused::eek: That is sad and sorry and I hope most people on here aren't that way.

I also come on here asking for help about REAL issues I'm going through, to give support to someone in need, advice, ect. That is what this forum is about, or I thought so....who would create an online personality....???!!:confused:

I just want to sleep and wake up from this nightmare.

Let God into your life. You will be surprised how things are changed.

As the web turns..

What a bunch of crap. I no longer will even read any posts from EC or JA. You can kiss my white hairy ass :laugh:

Patiently waiting
Originally posted by tiki

We all lie.

I can honestly say, nothing I have posted here is one bit untrue!

Hi everyone,

Occasionally people post things that are partially or entirely fictitious, for any number of reasons. Generally speaking that is not the purpose of this site, and I too am disappointed to see that a member has taken advantage of others' time, sympathy, and trust, to perpetuate a wholly untrue story.

However, now that the situation has been cleared up, there's not much more to be said. Letting something like this generate hostility and resentment won't help anyone here. Let's put this episode behind us and reallocate our valuable collective resources to other people in need of feedback and advice.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

midori