Cheated in my house..On my bed...to my Cd...I walked in!

JessicaAlmond

Wow, this is absolutely terrible. I'm so sorry, and I'm glad you've got your mom to support you, and some concerned people here too. You're not the only person this has happened to, this reminded me of another woman's story, so I looked it up:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=41409

People can be criminally stupid, deceitful, and lower than you'd ever think imaginable. As everyone else has said, be glad you found out now instead of after you'd married or had children...

I think it's very important to get yourself protected against him in the meantime. Change the locks on your house, change all your passwords, PIN numbers, etc. You don't know what he knows re those things (even if you think he never knew them, he might). Get his stuff out of your house. Sever all ties with this man, leave no trailing threads.

A vacation is a terrific idea.

It will get better. I've had my heart broken a few times, and it's awful, just awful. And then... ever so slowly ... it gets less awful. Just don't be afraid to ask for support from the people around you when you need it. They want to help you. And there's nothing wrong with leaning on people a bit. You'll get through this, and come out stronger for it.

I have no words to describe this whole mess. I couldn't even begin to comprehend what it is you are going through Jessica. I am so sorry you have to experience such pain and heart ache.

Jessica, your's is a beautiful soul. Sadly it is those of us that have beautiful souls that seem to get hurt the most in life. I think the majority of posters here on LS are beautiful souls and understand this. We love more deeply and more intensely than the average person so we suffer more when this happens to us. The hurt is that much stronger because we feel our more tender emotions so much. I wish I knew how to protect those emotions and could share with you how to guard yourself from this heartache again. But I can't, and I am not sure there is anyway for us to change the way we are.

You don't deserve what you are going through. And you definetly deserve better than a lying, cheating, uncaring jerk like that. He brings flowers and the other woman to your work? I can't even begin to imagine what could be going through his mind there. Maybe because I am not a cheating, lying, uncaring jerk.

He is only sorry he got caught and lost his meal ticket. A video store clerk can't provide him the financial support you did. He has no regrets for what he did, only the consequences. Don't ever let him be any part of your life again.

But I do agree with some of the other posters here. You have an amazing gift for writing. Perhaps you could use this heartache and pain and turn it into a story or novel. Use the emotions to your advantage. It might hurt to write it out, but sometimes writing can be a good release for the emotions and hurt.

So I didn't have Jessica's Number because like I told you we weren't that close but this incident has seemed to bring us closer. I asked around and found it but she never picked up her cell phone. I was worried.

I finally came upon her mothers number and called her mothers house. She Jessica packed and is leaving on a mini vacation by herself to Paris. She has some family there and a step brother. And then she will be going to San Francisco where she had her best guy friend.

Paris though? I don't think after that I would go to Paris, to romantic for me, it would depress me more?

But anyways, her mother is such a beautiful soul and now I see where Jessica gets it from. She has been very very strong throughout everything that has been going on. He is a mess as well but he deserves it. When he showed up at our job he was wearing the same clothes he's had on all week. :sick: lol

I feel so bad for her, her mother just kept telling me how all she wanted was a fairy tale and she thought it finally came true. Its breaking her mothers heart. Her mother said she wished she had a wand to just take all the pain away and that she hates to see her daughter suffer that way and feel helpless. But I told her to just continue to be there for her daughter and that I thought it was nice that she paid for half of the trip so that her daughter can get away for a while.

Her mother also said that she thinks Jessica went to say goodbye to him but we are not sure so I will keep you updated as to what happens. Well she should have a computer but I think the last thing she'll want to do is sign on and read all of this again unless she feel like writing. She's so good at that.

[font=courier new][/font][color=indigo][/color]

Jessica, I am so sorry this has happened to you and I have been down your path in the last year only difference we were married. One day you will be able to look back on this as a learning experience!

You have me beat you're young!! I am near 50. I let him go to his 21yr old. I do not want to hear from him and yes the divorce is final. I envy you in that you are young! Give yourself time to grieve, be good to your self! And yes by all means call the police and file a restraining order or order of protection to keep him away from you. He is nothing more than a user!

Yes it hurts to love someone with all your heart and soul only to be used while they find another!

Nocturnalkitee
Originally posted by tiki

God EC, Jessica, I was sooo f*cking confuzed....lol.

At least you have each other. :o

:laugh: EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd, I was confused myself wondering why were you posting for JessicaAlmond? :laugh:

I noticed that you both are on a lot of threads together, but never acknowledge each other. So you two just become close since this situation happened?

I'm just confused :confused:

Like I said she is a co-worker at my building. But my building is huge and I remember eating lunch at the table with her and telling her about this website and she said she would visit it.

She never told me her name I never told her mine.

Thats why I never knew if she visited or not.

Then she works 3 floors above me so we run into eachother in the elevator sometimes and chit chat about everything but I never knew she was Jessica Almond. Her real name is not Jessica.

I put two and two together when I saw her crying, his pictures off her desk, and everyone talking about it at work. So I asked her and she spilled her guts and e-mailed me the post to put up for her. As soon as I looked at her and whispered Jessica Almond, she knew I knew and felt like I was the only person she could talk to. She is 29 and I'm only 19 so i guess she felt weird talking to me before but then she knew I was EC and she just looked at me different.

It's a small world I swear. And all that time I was worried about someone knowing at work who I was on LS. LMAO but it's ok she is a beautiful person. I want her to get back already.

Sweetie- the others are right, you have balls of steel! First of find your "support group" like your mom- because you won't be able to do this alone no matter how tough you are. Think out what you want to do, but my suggestion would be to end your relationship with this man, the trust is gone.

I'm sorry this happened, but when your ready, deal with it quickly. And don't forget to ask for help!

Nocturnalkitee
Originally posted by EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd

OMG WTF!! Did this happen today?

I could actually picture it happening the way you wrote it. I felt like I was there and it was happening to me..AHHH I would have stormed in there and well lets just say her clothes would have been on the driveway and street and not all over my living room floor.

Updates Please!

EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd

And to the rest of the LS family:

After I say what I feel, I probably will not be welcome to this site any longer.

I know on the Internet we should never really take what we read to seriously. At first my heart was bleeding for Jessica Almond. I continued reading and I feel like this story is not real.

If you go back to Jessica Almond's post when she said her and her boyfriend were out growing their apartment, If she was moving to Florida to be with him....If he is already in Florida, she is in California...Helloooo.

Jessica Almond mysteriously disappeared when EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd posted for her.

EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd , You said that you had to post for her because her boss was mean.......O.K. opposed to her sending it you, or you typing it for her, what is the different we received it.....under you screen name.

From the first post of JessicaAlmond Everyone was asking do this just happen today, the question was never answered. Then Jessica continue to post until EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd used her screen name by mistake.

Last thing....When this story first started it truly was like a novel, but after a with Jessica is posting just like everyone else!

BOOM just like that , Jessica is off to Paris and then back to California....EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd .....If she can afford everything else, why doesn't she have a home computer to tell us goodbye for her self.

Bottom life..I don't like being lied too. If you need attention buy a puppy!!

To the the LS FAMILY, I could be wrong....If I am, I'm sorry. Yes .....I do have a life!i Investigation is in my blood... I'm A SCORPIO

Am I the only one to think that EC and Jessica is the same person, and that this story is not real?(I have right to post what impression I am getting right? ) When I read this it sounds like someone is trying to write a soap opera.

Nocturnalkitee
Originally posted by Anais

Am I the only one to think that EC and Jessica is the same person, and that this story is not real?(I have right to post what impression I am getting right? ) When I read this it sounds like someone is trying to write a soap opera.

ANAIS...THANK YOU I AM NOT A LONE!!! :o

Nocturnalkitee

Jessica took the rest of the day off today. It was way too much to handle. Jessica and I usually don't speak as much but since this has happened and we have LS in common I feel like I am the only one she can open up to. It's so cool though I have a new friend now. Not just Hi and Bye or petty talk. Everyone at work is gossiping and They all have the story wrong and it's getting on my nerves. I work in a 12 story building and each floor has a different story man.

Turns out that the girl is pregnant now but doesn't know if it was Jessica's BF or her own BF who also didn't know this was going on. Who ever wrote Jerry Springer could not have been more correct. I'm praying for her but I would really hate to be in her shoes right now.

I'm sorry Jessica if you read this when you get home. You don't only have me you have all of LS with you. I agree with taking a vacation for a while maybe alone or with your mother if you can't handle being alone. I think It would be best and that way the gossip at work can die down and they can forget it and you could have some time to clear your mind and get away from him. Jessica like everyone said it feels like the end of the world but it's not. It may sound dumb but you are lucky. Your young, single, very well off. Beautiful, your own place, you have a career. Imagine you had been pregnant and married already and then had to deal with this. You have no children with him and your not married. He's scum and you could walk away from this and move on.

Please keep your head up.

EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd,

I really feel sorry for you :sick::eek::o:sick::confused:

:lmao: :lmao:

I actually wrote it before I read your post.

See if you are going to post from someone else name you first write “ Dear everyone I am going to do a very strange thing and post from Jessica’s name” and then only post. Also would have posted before that you know the girl. There are lot of other not matching things. Only thing I don’t understand is the motivation. Why would one do it?

Guys think what you want. Why would I? Since when could I write like that? I couldn't write like that so save my a$$.

I have been in LS for so long, helping everyone, giving everyone advice, making everyone laugh, and this is how I get repaid. All of a sudden I am a liar, and I am making up stories.

And then the mean remarks if I want attention get a puppy?

I honestly think that was so rude.

And because I know LS I will not even try to defend myself #1 because I shouldn't have to in the first place and # 2 You will just disect it and try to bring me down further. W/e

Thats what I'm talking about this world becoming an ugly place.

I was trying to help someone, she is my co-worker, if some of it doesn't make sense w/e Thats life, sense when does life make perfect sense, don't you think If I planned it everything would've matched prefectly

Anyway I won´t give you guys the time of day because after everything your just going to believe what you want.

And I am so appalled and hurt right now. W-E LS I´m done here GODDBYE!

When I read this it sounds like someone is trying to write a soap opera.

I agree... it felt at first like someone is testing their novel on us or something. Maybe it's good therapy for someone with tendency to write, to tell all the details in great description... Just uut usually people don't type about how they let the 'cold tile hit their face' in a minute by minute account in story form.

Originally posted by magda

I agree... it felt at first like someone is testing their novel on us or something. Maybe it's good therapy for someone with tendency to write, to tell all the details in great description... Just uut usually people don't type about how they let the 'cold tile hit their face' in a minute by minute account in story form.

True or not, good writing skills :)

i don't know what's what with this post here...

but i thought jessica almond had kids...?

she ate their halloween candy...but one post clearly says "jessica, it could be worse, you don't have kids with him, you're not married..."

okay so sure, maybe she has kids with someone else, but it isn't really mentioned. and how can a parent just take off and go to paris and san francisco on a "mini vacation"?

i don't get it. i was wondering all along if this was real...well, maybe not all along, as i gave advice too, but after the whole other person posting for her, i got confused and thought maybe something was up...

it was the paris thing that threw me. the only thing that could have made it more obvious would be if jessica almond got a modeling contract and moved to paris to get photographed.

it's like saved by the bell.

i don't know what's going on.

This story does have many holes in it. EternallYconfused, mentioned that she work in a 12 story building. Then she said Jessica almond works 3 floors above her. As for good writing anyone can copy something from a book. I don't know, what was the point?

EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd,

I apologize. I have been totally rude. :( Even it sounds unreal it doesn’t give me right to attack people and hurt feelings. Only because it makes no sense to me doesn’t mean it is not true.

(I have this uncontrolled thing that I say what I think when I have a PMS. Usually I do it to my close people. And this was first time I did it to other people, people I don’t know.) Sorry.

:o

Nocturnalkitee

EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd,

I apologize. I have been totally rude. :( Even it sounds unreal it doesn’t give me right to attack people and hurt feelings. Only because it makes no sense to me doesn’t mean it is not true. .

:o

I was rude also, and I started all of this.....

EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd if I hurt you I apologize. I am still confused!!

Life goes on..... I am finished with this thread. :bunny:

Jessica is my Co-Worker and couldnt get on I posted for her...I showed her this site. She is a mess right now.

So let me get this straight. Jessica couldn't get on (online/onto the computer) but magically you were, and what, you took dictation? hahahaha. Do you realize how illogical that is?

Kind of interesting..when EC got "busted", she got all defensive and announced her departure from here.........but why is that? Why would an innocent person just up and leave? :) Anybody notice in EC's signature, it says: EC=attention whore. I think that 'bout sums it up here, folks. You've all been played, and I admit I was too because the first couple of posts by Jessica Almond, I was buyin'. But it hit a point where it became too dramatic to be believable. Jumping into the tub with her clothes on? Sending a cousin to the "special spot" in her place, having her cheek pressed against his and whispering in his ear all the crap he'd been busted for, bla bla bla. And really, who makes a pot of coffee while their b/f is in the next room boinking someone? I don't think so.

It also seemed unbelievable that so many employees would have such a great deal of time to goof off on work-time, on the computer...posting on relationship forums.

Folks, face it, you've been had. I'm betting the owners of this site could confirm the posts came from the same computer - but of course, gee, what was I thinking, they were using the same computer, from work. LMAO.

Originally posted by TURNMEOVER

This story does have many holes in it. EternallYconfused, mentioned that she work in a 12 story building. Then she said Jessica almond works 3 floors above her. As for good writing anyone can copy something from a book. I don't know, what was the point?

the point? Well check out EternallyConfused's signature:

EC = attention whore

She obviously wanted attention, even if it wasn't directed specifically at her (as herself). There's unfortunately lots of people online who do this sort of thing. They make up dramatic, sympathy-evoking or controversial posts to hopefully set off pages of responses, whether positive or negative - hey, I guess attention is attention, whether it's negative or positive. Shame. People who feel the need to do this might benefit from some therapy.