Women with breast implants...how/when do you tell a new partner?

Babolat

Ladies...plastic surgery is MUCH different than deodorant and makeup. Come on now. When mesmerized said artificially enhanced, Im pretty sure she meant surgery.

• Like 2

Agree on the natural stuff. I feel absolutely terrible that women feel pressured to the point where they undergo surgery to make themselves feel better.

Both sexes are given unrealistic standards to live by but I'm willing to bet breast implants are much more common (and socially accepted) than say penis enlargement surgery or heightening surgery.

If a woman has fake ones, I won't judge her, and will enjoy them the way she wants me to enjoy them, but I couldn't care less about boob size. Small, flat chested, I don't care.

And for those who know me and will say "yeah but you're an ass man." -- I don't want a woman to feel like she needs to get butt implants either. Rather her real body, no matter how flat, than a fake one.

Of course not every woman who gets implants are an insecure, materialistic mess. Some do it for themselves because they want it, and not because they've felt pressure from men or other women to get them done.

• Like 2
So you don't wash your hair, wear deodorant, shave your legs, wear makeup, dress to flatter your figure... None of that? You're COMPLETELY au naturale? There's not ONE thing you do to enhance your appearance? I don't buy it. :)

Hey, I never said I'm not one of them....Washing hair is hygiene, sorry, don't mix that up with makeup/breast implants etc. Yes, I put makeup on and style my hair and I do it because I want to be accepted in a society in which without it I'm considered ugly! Sure, I enjoy the look too...But do I like the fact that my hair has to be a certain way for people to be pleased with it? No. I wish I was courageous enough to not follow...

And yes, breast implants is in a whole other category than just makeup alone. Vanity has levels. Not that I'm judging...Maybe one day I get them too. I just don't buy the I did it for me excuse. I'm a woman, I know what goes on in those pretty little heads of yours. lol

Edited by mesmerized
  • Like 3

Hm... if I could get something enhanced...what would it be..

My IQ?

:lmao:

• Like 2
Hey, I never said I'm not one of them....Washing hair is hygiene, sorry, don't mix that up with makeup/breast implants etc. Yes, I put makeup on and style my hair and I do it because I want to be accepted in a society in which without it I'm considered ugly! Sure, I enjoy the look too...But do I like the fact that my hair has to be a certain way for people to be pleased with it? No. I wish I was courageous enough to not follow...

And yes, breast implants is in a whole other category than just makeup alone. Vanity has levels. Not that I'm judging...Maybe one day I get them too. I just don't buy the I did it for me excuse. I'm a woman, I know what goes on in those pretty little heads of yours. lol

You're built just right, so no.

No enhancements.

:laugh: I lost my curves...:eek::mad::(:(

RIP to Mes's curves...

:(

• Like 1
The Way I Am
I just don't buy the I did it for me excuse. I'm a woman, I know what goes on in those pretty little heads of yours. lol

Sorry but you don't have a clue what goes on in my head. My main reasons for getting breast implants were 1. Because of my OCD at my curvy bottom half not matching my small upper half. If I were originally proportionally small all around, I wouldn't have gotten implants. 2. I get turned on by being able to have cleavage.

I didn't do it for men or attention. If I cared that much about what men think, I would get manicures and spend more on hair and makeup. The average woman probably spends more on those things over 15-20 years than what I spend on it and the cost of my surgery combined.

For years guys kept suggesting that I change my hair color because they didn't like the shade of red I had. Sure my natural color is more conventionally attractive, but it's jut not what I like. If I cared THAT much about male opinions on my looks, I would not have kept my hair that color for so long. I caved recently and changed to my natural hair color to make my boyfriend's mom happy. I'm giving it a shot because it's just hair and can always be changed. I don't care for it, but I'll see if it grows on me. It not, I'll change back to what I like, because that's what matters to me most.

• Like 1
Sorry but you don't have a clue what goes on in my head. My main reasons for getting breast implants were 1. Because of my OCD at my curvy bottom half not matching my small upper half. If I were originally proportionally small all around, I wouldn't have gotten implants. 2. I get turned on by being able to have cleavage.

I didn't do it for men or attention. If I cared that much about what men think, I would get manicures and spend more on hair and makeup. The average woman probably spends more on those things over 15-20 years than what I spend on it and the cost of my surgery combined.

For years guys kept suggesting that I change my hair color because they didn't like the shade of red I had. Sure my natural color is more conventionally attractive, but it's jut not what I like. If I cared THAT much about male opinions on my looks, I would not have kept my hair that color for so long. I caved recently and changed to my natural hair color to make my boyfriend's mom happy. I'm giving it a shot because it's just hair and can always be changed. I don't care for it, but I'll see if it grows on me. It not, I'll change back to what I like, because that's what matters to me most.

Strong post-to-username relation.

P.S. -- For what it's worth, pear shaped can be just as attractive as hourglass. At least in my opinion :)

• Like 1

You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

I wouldn't object if a man got his love handles liposuctioned, eye bags removed or jowls tucked. If he looked better, great!

Yes, I have no doubt that you would still happily go under the knife if there was no sexual attraction associated with bigger boobs. :rolleyes: And why do you think you got this OCD about your body parts "matching"?

• Like 1

Women with fake tits can lie all they want, but if men over the next 300 years stopped being attracted to breasts, I doubt any of the women who have fake breasts today would have even gotten them in such a society.

These chicks are in denial.

• Like 1
I think small breasts are fhucking fantastic!!! :bunny:

But I have bigger breasts and wouldn't trade them for smaller ones. And after I have kids and these puppies are super saggy I am FOR SURE getting them done.

So after that point (if I am still dating) I'll probably make a joke about them, or wait till he does. But usually you can tell visually. And if you can't, I'd love the name of that surgeon :).

I wont lie, I kinda prefer smaller breasts because I know they wont be as hanging and saggy when the woman ages lol. I mean, Id have less of this preference if more women in my country worked out as they got older to combat sagginess and overall loss of tone in their bodies.

But most people just let themselves go here and get all stretchy and saggy in more places than their chest. Im combating that happening to my body =P

Especially my butt, because what girl likes a flat or saggy butt? Im gonna have booty for years to come.

Women with fake tits can lie all they want, but if men over the next 300 years stopped being attracted to breasts, I doubt any of the women who have fake breasts today would have even gotten them in such a society.

These chicks are in denial.

Knowing that just as many men prefer small breasts as prefer large breasts, and knowing that plenty of men abhor women who get implants by putting them in "a bucket"... Do you really think we do it for the men? We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't. So what do we do?

We do it for OURSELVES.

[/thread]

Knowing that just as many men prefer small breasts as prefer large breasts, and knowing that plenty of men abhor women who get implants by putting them in "a bucket"... Do you really think we do it for the men? We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't. So what do we do?

We do it for OURSELVES.

[/thread]

Keep telling yourselves that.

If it werent for mens sexual desires shaping how society feels about breast size and shape, the surgery wouldnt even exist. And you ladies wouldnt be getting them if men never cared.

As I said, its not just about what youre doing for yourselves. Breasts are secondary sexual characteristics meant to attract men and feed babies. Getting surgery on them definitely affects the former and not the latter.

Unless a woman had, or was at risk of cancer (or some other medical reason), Im not buying that "I got implants for me" shpeel. I mean if you had very oddly shaped breasts, or breasts of 2 very different sizes, then I might buy what youre selling. But its just that so many women have symmetrical breasts that are fine the way they are, and they get surgery anyways.

Since most women can say "I feel sexier with my new breasts", (they say it on their fake tit forums), why cant you just admit that male attention is part of it? Being sexy and feeling sexy definitely has something to do with the opposite gender. Its like me and the gym....sure Im doing it for myself, but Im working out to look sexier for the ladies too. Im not gonna deny it like some of the bros on the fitness forums.

Edited by kaylan
  • Like 1
thefooloftheyear

Meh...live and let live...Heck I see some women with more piercings on their faces they start to look like the inside of a stocked tackle box...:laugh:

I have some tattoos on my body...Some people judge that crap too..Ask me if I care??:laugh:

TFY

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear

There is one thing I did want to bring up...Just another double standard...

Women wear their fake tits with pride and expect that the whole world will love them...Great....I buy that...

But....

Why is it that if a guy wants to get a hair transplant he is pretty much a laughing stock? I will agree that some of those things just look hideous(thank God I dont have that issue), but heaven forbid a guy wants to restore his hairline...

hmmm

TFY

There is one thing I did want to bring up...Just another double standard...

Women wear their fake tits with pride and expect that the whole world will love them...Great....I buy that...

But....

Why is it that if a guy wants to get a hair transplant he is pretty much a laughing stock? I will agree that some of those things just look hideous(thank God I dont have that issue), but heaven forbid a guy wants to restore his hairline...

hmmm

TFY

I wouldnt say its a double standard. People do tend to look down on women (or anyone) who gets plastic surgery.

Moderators note:

Rather than infract the last couple of pages of OFF TOPIC posts I'll just post this note to ask that you bring the posts back to the original topic or the thread will be closed.

The topic if you did not read the first post is:

Women with breast implants...how/when do you tell a new partner?

On topic response: I wouldn't be offended if any guy asks me but I don't feel I need to tell him either..

Off Topic: I got mine because I could... All of my friends were getting them, I felt like I was missing out, I just received a bonus at work and well my husband of 21 years left me 6 mths earlier and he was never a fan of me getting them so with him out of the way. BAMN... it was Boob time...

So WHY I got them is irrelevant in my opinion. I am happy with them, I have no regrets and regardless of how shallow I may appear, I am happier because of them.. So call me a guy, bigger boobs make me happy.. (disclaimer, mine aren't Pamela Anderson big, just bigger than what I had)

• Author
On topic response: I wouldn't be offended if any guy asks me but I don't feel I need to tell him either

If you are with a new guy, you are exclusive, it's going well, and he never asks, as in NEVER, and lets assume he never will, do you feel like you should tell him at some point? Even just for medical reasons, like should something go wrong in the future with them? Or for any other reason?

I cannot compare this to anything in my world so I don't have an answer for myself.

If you are with a new guy, you are exclusive, it's going well, and he never asks, as in NEVER, and lets assume he never will, do you feel like you should tell him at some point? Even just for medical reasons, like should something go wrong in the future with them? Or for any other reason?

I cannot compare this to anything in my world so I don't have an answer for myself.

I would always tell, that's just the way I am. A girl I worked with woke up one morning and one of hers had completely delated overnight. Would be awkward if her husband didn't know she had them!

As for you, why do you feel a need to bring up the topic if you're enjoying them?

Oh once exclusive, I am sure it will eventually come up because I have some very close girlfriends that all have it done, went to the same doctor, etc and it would come up in conversation when talking to them in general. Its nothing I would hide, but just not something I feel requires a specific disclosure... I am not ashamed of them but also don't flaunt them either

But if I guy says - wow these are perfectly round or perky, etc , they must not be real. Yup, your right. I wouldn't get all bent out of shape ....

Edited by 73Fras

Somehow, it usually just comes up in conversation. But it's not like I say, "Listen, there's something I need to tell you, something you should know."

As an example, with one guy it came up because he asked how Tough Mudder went, and I joked, "Well, I didn't pop a boob, so I guess it was a success!"

And he went: :confused:

• Like 2
Don't take this as an argument against augmentation, because it's not, but I love my wife's 49-year-old B-cup boobs just the way they are. And I'm probably not a total outlier in that regard.

No, you are not an outlier. I am middle aged also, with B cups, and my husband is plenty attentive and appreciative. He also can get kind of rough at times, and I'm kind of glad we both don't have to worry about implants deflating, leaking or getting out of position or having to be redone. And they look natural, of course, since they are. And fortunately, when they are not huge, they have very little sagging and are still perky. I think there is too much pressure on women, mainly from the media, to have stuff done. I can understand if people needed it done, such as in the case of Angelina Jolie to repair or restore, just as a man who restores his hairline because his hair fell out/is no longer there, but I think there is too much pressure from the media on people to think that it (breast implants) must be done in order to be sexy or appealing. It's gotten out of hand, IMO. I was at a party a while back where a woman was talking of getting her daughter breast implants as a graduation present from high school. :rolleyes: Too much pressure, and most men are perfectly happy with normal-sized breasts. Most men do prefer natural breasts as well, and are attracted to normal-sized breasts. It's just the media that makes women think that normal size is not good enough, or people that buy into the media hype. I highly doubt men are making women feel that way. In fact, I read a thread on a sports message board that I used to frequent where men were being polled on their preferences about breasts. Almost all men stated that they were attracted to all sizes. Almost all men stated that they preferred natural breasts, rather than implants. So before any women reading this thread ends up thinking implants is the way to go, and that bigger is always preferred, I think they should think twice on that. Most men prefer natural breasts, and are attracted to breasts of all sizes.

• Like 2