Women with breast implants...how/when do you tell a new partner?

Babolat

GorillaTheater
What about dental implants?

We've got a perfectly good boob thread going here and you want to talk about dentistry??

"No teeth!!" :laugh:

• Like 5

I truly don't get women who get breast implants. It baffles me.

I have a natural set of 32DD and oh! What I wouldn't give for some small perky ones that don't give me constant backaches! To me, when people get breast implants, I'm always like, "Why would you PURPOSELY want to hurt your own back?"

Craziness....

• Like 1

I have a natural set of 32DD and oh! What I wouldn't give for some small perky ones that don't give me constant backaches! To me, when people get breast implants, I'm always like, "Why would you PURPOSELY want to hurt your own back?"

Craziness....

I have smallish boobs and I plan to buy myself breast implants once I finish school. I am tired of not being able to find clothes that fit and feeling that I am somehow "less than" other women.

I don't plan to go to huge or anything but enough to where I feel comfortable in a swimsuit will be nice.

Backaches! In my head, large breasts and backaches are inexplicably linked!

WHY DO SO MANY WOMAN LOVE BACKACHES? IT's MADNESS, I TELL YOU, MADNESSSSSS!

Women with small boobs don't have problems with the fitting of clothes.

That's not always true. Most women who have small breasts and get implants often do so because they don't feel their clothes fit right with smaller breasts; that was one of my reasons.

Get different clothes if they don't fit.

As I said, it was just one reason. The primary reasons had nothing to do with clothes. :)

Craziness....

You're in luck! Most health insurance plans pay for breast reduction. A friend of mine got it done and said she wished she'd had it done years earlier.

• Like 1
I'd prefer if women didn't play with their breasts whether it be augmentation or reduction.

Since it isn't your body, you have no say in the matter.

• Like 7

you are right. I am pretty sure my bra size is not correct. I buy 38D and 38DD and I wonder if that is even correct.

90% of women are wearing the wrong bra size, at least in North America. I know, because I fit bras for a very long time. Most women thinking they wear a 36C should be wearing a 32F. Girls that think they are a 34B are actually a 30D. The best was when women would come in for a fitting and think they were a 42DD and they were actually a 36H. The list goes on.

I wear a G cup- a 30G. By the sound of that size you'd think I have massive boobs- but the G cup is only relevant to my 30 back size.

In North America, mainstream bra stores lack proper sizing. I find it hilarious to hear stories of people saying they got a boob job and went from a 34B to a 36DD. That's impossible, unless their back also grew 4 inches in the process.:lmao:

A cup size is only relevant to the back size it is paired with. A woman that is a true 36C, and a woman that is a true 32C will not have the same breast size.

I can spot a boob job immediately. I don't think it's a deal breaker for a lot of men.

In North America, commercial stores fit bras like a nylon sizing chart- and it's always way off. Women don't have the option of being properly fit, so they settle for wearing the next best thing.

• Author

For the ladies with implants, who replied, THANK YOU!

Why?

My ex gf was texting me yesterday, so I knew something was up. Sure enough around 8PM she texts to say she is in the area for a work event, can she come by. It was a no brainer yes.

She showed up in a medium to low cut professional dress..and she looked AMAZING! We were standing on my street corner making out before she came in, cars were blowing their horns as they passed, guys were hooting...it was awesome. I kept thinking "God, this woman is absolutely beautiful, and she is here to see ME...how ffffing lucky am I".

My first thought, as always, was "You wore that dress to this event, showing cleavage?" And I got a little mad like I use to when we dated. My immediate 2nd thought, thinking about this post, was "Who cares, she came over to see ME!". "Wearing that dress made her feel attractive..and if she also did it for attention, who cares". I will wear a fitted shirt to show my arms, my chest, my V shape...why can't she? And when dating I would do it for her.

In fact, last night, we took a walk, she was cold, so I took off my t-shirt and gave it to her. I acted all coy about it..but I wanted her to see my body as we walked down the steet. She kept asking me to stop at certain points where the light hit me, saying over and over "Damn!". So here I am, 47 years old, walking down my street at 10PM, no shirt on...and I loved it!

And, for the first time ever, I told her how much I love her breasts (of course were were playing by that point) and I allowed myself to LOVE them, and I did, and she loved it. I could not keep my hands and muoth off of them..and she kept saying over and over and over how much she liked me touching them. We had the best sex possibly ever, 3-4 times, and then again this morning.I woke up, saw her laying on her side, naked and man, I had to have her again, and yes, I was loving her breasts.

And it's partly because of this post, that I allowed myself to let go of my "issues" with her having implants, why she did it, making assumptions, putting her in a "bucket".

This morning she was walking around naked, making my bed and I could not stop looking at how amazing her body is, including her breasts!

So, this post helped me appreciate possibly why she did it, I really do love them, and if other men look, which they will, let them enjoy the show. For now, she comes to ME to play.

We were at the coffee shop this morning and the girl behind the counter kept looking at her chest..it turned me on. I wanted her again, right there!

So breast implant gals, THANK YOU!

Edited by Babolat
  • Like 5
  • Author
Glad *we* could help, LOL!

Ha! Yes ALL of you helped! :D

No plans to start dating again, but it felt really go to let go and accept her choice and not obsess about "why" she did it; rather love the heck out of them!

• Author
Sigh...Too bad they cant all come from the "factory" like this..All original equipment...:laugh:

TFY

That's Shay Laren; I have seen her naked, great breasts, not my favs though!

And with her bra on, they look like my exes. Very natural.

I must be the oddball.

I really could care less if she had them done or not.

It's her life, and her past. Who am I to judge? If I met a slender woman who has an amazing rack with little to no "bounce", then I'd assume she got them done.

Even so, I wouldn't worry or wonder. If I asked her out then it means fake or real, I'm attracted to her. If they're big playful funbags, then all the merrier when things get sexual.

Why ask? Why wonder? Why worry? Why complain?

• Like 4
  • Author
I must be the oddball.

I really could care less if she had them done or not.

It's her life, and her past. Who am I to judge? If I met a slender woman who has an amazing rack with little to no "bounce", then I'd assume she got them done.

Even so, I wouldn't worry or wonder. If I asked her out then it means fake or real, I'm attracted to her. If they're big playful funbags, then all the merrier when things get sexual.

Why ask? Why wonder? Why worry? Why complain?

For me, it was judgement and putting her into a certain "bucket" based on my past experiences with women with implants. It was also me not acknowledging it's her life, she got them for her and it was not for me to judge..hell, I loved them! I focused on all the attention she got from them, which use to irritate me.

And I was wrong

And you are correct, I was attracted to her with them.

I don't understand why men don't date flat chested women if they don't like implants. I have a feeling that the men who complain the most are the ones who have only seen naked women at a strip club.

• Like 1
The Way I Am

Kudos on letting go of your hang-ups, Babolat.

"Wearing that dress made her feel attractive..and if she also did it for attention, who cares". I will wear a fitted shirt to show my arms, my chest, my V shape...why can't she? And when dating I would do it for her.

That's a great point. Everybody wants to look and feel their best. For both genders, there are classy ways to show off what you've got.

Honestly, I hate that both women and men are conditioned to not like women's body or face unless it's artificially enhanced in one way or the other. It's sad. But I guess some people need to make money and the sheeps need to follow.

• Like 4
Honestly, I hate that both women and men are conditioned to not like women's body or face unless it's artificially enhanced in one way or the other. It's sad. But I guess some people need to make money and the sheeps need to follow.

Ill take real imperfection over false perfection any day of the week.

All the little "imperfections" on my ex I loved. I loved her cute Italian nose. I loved the stretch marks on the side of her bubble butt from puberty lol. And I enjoyed that the small of her back was slightly more fuzzy than the rest of her body. You couldnt see it, but you could feel it. I called it her fuzzed patch and would always rub it much to her dismay :laugh:.

She disliked these things about her, but I felt it made her unique and always told her I thought they were cute. Plus she had a sweet body anyways, so the little quirks on her body just made things a little different.

• Like 2

So you don't wash your hair, wear deodorant, shave your legs, wear makeup, dress to flatter your figure... None of that? You're COMPLETELY au naturale? There's not ONE thing you do to enhance your appearance? I don't buy it. :)

• Like 4
So you don't wash your hair, wear deodorant, shave your legs, wear makeup, dress to flatter your figure... None of that? You're COMPLETELY au naturale? There's not ONE thing you do to enhance your appearance? I don't buy it. :)

So funny!!!! My girlfriend was giving me **** about my nail polish once. I looked at her and was like, "So because I wearmwear makeup and get my nails done I am not natural. But you have dreads, plugs, piercings, and tattoos and somehow you ARE natural :eek:.....?"

• Like 1