Why are there no good guys left?

Eternal Sunshine

Esoteric Elf
Wow. I read every post in this thread and couldn't find someone mention MGTOW as a possible root cause to the OP's original question.

I've been MGTOW for a few years, and have discovered that several of my acquaintances have taken the same stance as me and opted out indefinitely.

We're not bitter divorcees, misogynists, or d-bag losers who can't hold down a job or maintain a long term relationship. We've simply assessed the risks and made a decision, which invariably has had an effect on the current depth of the dating pool.

Good luck ES.

So much win in this post.

• Like 1

If women would stop biting our heads off after mating with us we might not be dwindling in numbers so severely.

• Like 1

I do know exactly what you mean and I have no explanation for why so many guys are dishonest, unreliable or weird. I've met a couple of good guys recently (online) and it was so refreshing that they were kind and had good values. Unfortunately, they also smelled bad (bad breath), so I dropped them. It's impossible to feel physical chemistry with someone who smells unpleasant.

• Like 1
If women would stop biting our heads off after mating with us we might not be dwindling in numbers so severely.

Haha! :laugh:

LOL, a classic example of someone focusing on what they DON'T want and attracting this into their lives over and over again.

Why do people have no morals or ethics?

I just wish I understood. I don't think women are better but my focus is not women.

I had a date last night with this sleazy, slimy guy that just made me want to :sick:

Every guy I dated in the past year, you could tell in the FIRST month that something was seriously off. Most often significant lies and inconsistencies.

I only came across one guy that showed himself to be sincere and genuine (the one I dated recently) but unfortunately I had zero physical chemistry with him :(

It shouldn't be THIS hard to come across someone decent. Especially because I believe myself to be kind, moral and good hearted person. :mad:

Wow. I read every post in this thread and couldn't find someone mention MGTOW as a possible root cause to the OP's original question.

I've been MGTOW for a few years, and have discovered that several of my acquaintances have taken the same stance as me and opted out indefinitely.

We're not bitter divorcees, misogynists, or d-bag losers who can't hold down a job or maintain a long term relationship. We've simply assessed the risks and made a decision, which invariably has had an effect on the current depth of the dating pool.

Good luck ES.

Wow. What an eye opener. I never heard of MGTOW until I read this post. It's crazy that you can be that way without even knowing it. I've been heading in this direction the last six months without even realizing it was a movement. Thanks for opening my eyes even more.

• Like 1
Dread Pirate Roberts
I do know exactly what you mean and I have no explanation for why so many guys are dishonest, unreliable or weird. I've met a couple of good guys recently (online) and it was so refreshing that they were kind and had good values. Unfortunately, they also smelled bad (bad breath), so I dropped them. It's impossible to feel physical chemistry with someone who smells unpleasant.

You do realize that women can be conniving, low-down dirty, sleazy, unreliable, flaky and likewise dishonest, right? It's a two way street. People with issues and ego-centrism tend to bring out the worst in others.

Dread Pirate Roberts
Wow. What an eye opener. I never heard of MGTOW until I read this post. It's crazy that you can be that way without even knowing it. I've been heading in this direction the last six months without even realizing it was a movement. Thanks for opening my eyes even more.

The MRAs (men's rights activists) have a lot of legitimate concerns. I don't claim to be feminist or MRA, because I think egalitarian is a better and not a gendercentric word. At any rate, basically, they're not anti-women's rights, they're against women having their own privilege and rights where men and boys do not. There is such a thing as misandry and it's very permeated through society and media. The father is the clumsy oaf, butt of all jokes and the wife is always right. If a man is abused physically or emotionally by his wife, he cannot defend himself or seek help. He is told to man up and deal with it. The cops will laugh at him and there are no widespread battered or abused male shelters, nor help, nor funding. That's pretty much the goal of that movement and to stop being manipulated by women.

• Like 1