Why do I feel worse?

New girl just left again to go home. She said she loved me tonight while we were together in bed making love and i couldnt help but say the same. Ill probably marry this one. Im in deep. Life is soooo wierd and surprising. Cav

Ex girl friend who? I cant remember anymore! Indifferent is an understatement.

Im wondering if my post are inappropriate for this forum?. It just dawned on me it might be like rubbing it in especially for the newly heartbroken. I might switch to dating forum except for giving some advise here.

I guess this thread is like my only connection to any friends I have left who are still around on LS. My BU class seems to have dissappeared. Lol Cav

I'm really happy for you man that's good. It doesn't seem like rubbing it in at all, i'm happy for you. I do agree with NC, i'm 2 1/2 more months since BU then you but still not as far along as you. The best advice for anyone struggling is NC though. Meeting someone new would help but whatever. At just under 2 months NC, I think the most i've went is about 2 months in the 9 1/2 month since the BU. This neighbor thing is frustrating and prolonged healing a ton.

I think i'm more upset/frustrated now that I can't find someone new I connect with and tired of trying. I don't care about my ex, haven't for a while. I am a bit jealous she is seeing someone new and I have to see it every once in a while though. It takes a LOT of strength not to say something when I see them outside.

Edited by suladas
I'm really happy for you man that's good. It doesn't seem like rubbing it in at all, i'm happy for you. I do agree with NC, i'm 2 1/2 more months since BU then you but still not as far along as you. The best advice for anyone struggling is NC though. Meeting someone new would help but whatever. At just under 2 months NC, I think the most i've went is about 2 months in the 9 1/2 month since the BU. This neighbor thing is frustrating and prolonged healing a ton.

I think i'm more upset/frustrated now that I can't find someone new I connect with and tired of trying. I don't care about my ex, haven't for a while. I am a bit jealous she is seeing someone new and I have to see it every once in a while though. It takes a LOT of strength not to say something when I see them outside.

Thanks bro. Dont worry about not being in a new RS. That will happen in time. In fact im wondering if i should be single longer. Things are going way fast and it is flipping me out some. But i like it too. Its just another roller coaster but much more enjoyable. Lol

when is vegas? Cav

Same! :o I've begun to see my ex for the person he really is and I no longer want a relationship or anything, but I miss the closeness, the companionship, and having someone who I know cares about me and makes me a priority. I don't need that right now, but I definitely have a fear that I will never be able to find it again. That there just aren't many guys that I can have that kind of a connection with...

• Like 1
Met my future wife last night lol.

she just doesnt know it yet.

haha that is the attitude you need! cav

haha that is the attitude you need! cav

haha. She was the best looking girl I have ever seen (in person) lol.

and she was fun to talk to.

I didnt get her number though but Ill see her again.

I did get another girls number later on however!!

Im slowly starting to sound like you cav!!

• Like 1
haha. She was the best looking girl I have ever seen (in person) lol.

and she was fun to talk to.

I didnt get her number though but Ill see her again.

I did get another girls number later on however!!

Im slowly starting to sound like you cav!!

Go McDonanld! Forget about all this processing emotions crap! Just f*ck your way to recovery! Cav

I just have a little social anxiety that I need to get rid of. Some

Nights I don't have any trouble talking to girls, others its like no way. I'm not sure what it is. It's not her though anymore I can say that at least.

thefooloftheyear
Same! :o I've begun to see my ex for the person he really is and I no longer want a relationship or anything, but I miss the closeness, the companionship, and having someone who I know cares about me and makes me a priority. I don't need that right now, but I definitely have a fear that I will never be able to find it again. That there just aren't many guys that I can have that kind of a connection with...[/QUOTE]

Yes there are.... You just need to find them, we are out there, ...

Best to you..

TFY