Why do I feel worse?

Simon Phoenix
So what is the better option? I tell her we can be buddies (right) But i dont want to f*ck her anymore due to lack of attraction? Lol

I think maybe best i just forget to respond to her texts as this seems to happen naturally. :)

Believe me this girl will recover just fine. I think i was just a large sex toy to her anyway that she sorta got attached too. I mean ive only been with her twice. All is fair with dating. it isnt a RS.

Sh****t. She has probably f*cked at least one or 2 other guys since me anyway. Not reponding isnt cruel me thinks.

I am discussing ONS girl ...not Latina girl.

If you've only been out on a couple dates, then I think not responding is fine, though the fact you've slept with her complicates it a bit.

• Like 2
The next step is TELLING the girl your going to some fantastic bar this weekend and are going to have a blast and if she wants to come to join the party. Cav

I think she lives too far away for that, I see her in a couple of weeks at racing anyway so I guess a cheeky chat on Fb can't hurt.

destroyed4sho
So what is the better option? I tell her we can be buddies (right) But i dont want to f*ck her anymore due to lack of attraction? Lol

I think maybe best i just forget to respond to her texts as this seems to happen naturally. :)

Believe me this girl will recover just fine. I think i was just a large sex toy to her anyway that she sorta got attached too. I mean ive only been with her twice. All is fair with dating. it isnt a RS.

Sh****t. She has probably f*cked at least one or 2 other guys since me anyway. Not reponding isnt cruel me thinks.

I am discussing ONS girl ...not Latina girl.

your going to have to take the high road and tell her the truth. that u have been dating someone else and its getting more serious....cant be romantic withher anymore...and it was a physical thing 4 u.

• Like 1

I havent seen her in about 4 days.And its been a good 4 days!!!!

Im afraid though that if I do somehow run into her.. which will happen... I will get set back.

• Like 1
your going to have to take the high road and tell her the truth. that u have been dating someone else and its getting more serious....cant be romantic withher anymore...and it was a physical thing 4 u.

Your a genius! I was actually considering this option too.

...hmmmm....but i could also just string her along as a backup F*ck option! And let her know this?? Being recovered is great!!

I better stop typing this stuff or im going to lose my good standing with you guys. Lol :)

• Like 1
Your a genius! I was actually considering this option too.

...hmmmm....but i could also just string her along as a backup F*ck option! And let her know this?? Being recovered is great!!

I better stop typing this stuff or im going to lose my good standing with you guys. Lol :)

Yes, let her know that you just want her around as a backup **** option!

With your recovered self on the loose, the increase in women posting here will double in no time :p

• Like 2
Simon Phoenix

If they went on two dates, it wasn't exactly "romantic". I'd say once you pass the five-date mark is when you have to have a talk. Before that it's nothing.

• Like 1

Well guys it looks like im off the market. Well see what happens but seems pretty solid. Latina girl just left to go back home. I really like her and vice versa. I really didnt expect this to happen at all. But life is strange. So weird how things can happen so fast.

Ill still hang around but i guess my ex of 8 years is officially ancient history and im fine with that. INDIFFERENT. Woo hoo!!

NC was definitly the trick. I never broke it once. I think if i did id still be messed up and wouldnt have met this girl. Id guess that pure NC speeded up my recover by at least 5 months or so. I think if i had broken a few times it would have taken up to a year to get over it.

This girl is a blast, 5 years younger, and a lot hotter. She has a great personality and im definitly falling for her and she is bonkers over me.

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out these 6 plus months. It was sooo painful at times and i dont know how i would have made it without my LS friends. Like i said ill still be here offering support as much as i can and i will probably still need advise.

Yay for LS, NC and my friends here!

Anyway. Rock on! Cav

Hmm maybe ill start a thread which i havent done much.

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 6
Well guys it looks like im off the market. Well see what happens but seems pretty solid. Latina girl just left to go back home. I really like her and vice versa. I really didnt expect this to happen at all. But life is strange. So weird how things can happen so fast.

Ill still hang around but i guess my ex of 8 years is officially ancient history and im fine with that. INDIFFERENT. Woo hoo!!

NC was definitly the trick. I never broke it once. I think if i did id still be messed up and wouldnt have met this girl. Id guess that pure NC speeded up my recover by at least 5 months or so. I think if i had broken a few times it would have taken up to a year to get over it.

This girl is a blast, 5 years younger, and a lot hotter. She has a great personality and im definitly falling for her and she is bonkers over me.

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out these 6 plus months. It was sooo painful at times and i dont know how i would have made it without my LS friends. Like i said ill still be here offering support as much as i can and i will probably still need advise.

Yay for LS, NC and my friends here!

Anyway. Rock on! Cav

Hmm maybe ill start a thread which i havent done much.

So stoked for you, Cav! I haven't been on this site in awhile because I'm doing great also. I'm so happy you've reached the coveted "indifference" stage! As you say, ROCK ON! Good luck to you and thanks for all of the advice you gave to me. :)

• Like 2
So stoked for you, Cav! I haven't been on this site in awhile because I'm doing great also. I'm so happy you've reached the coveted "indifference" stage! As you say, ROCK ON! Good luck to you and thanks for all of the advice you gave to me. :)

Thanks grace. So happy to hear your doing great! what a ride! Your welcome. You also help me a lot. Take care and i hope things work out with the new girl! Did she move to where you are yet? Cav

PS i love that you used the fun words "stoked" and "coveted" :)

Glad things are going well for both of you, Cav and Na! I hope that you'll both stick around and keep posting! I'd miss you both :(

• Like 2
Glad things are going well for both of you, Cav and Na! I hope that you'll both stick around and keep posting! I'd miss you both :(

I still cant believe NA got back with his EX. That never happens! And he is one of the posters that probably most wanted that to happen and i least expected it to go that way. Unbelievable! So so unexpected. Im still in shock. Wow.

Good for you NA! Cav

• Like 1
  • Author

It hasn't exactly been magic and rainbows. I wanted to bring her home yesterday but my parents said they aren't ready to see her yet. They are okay with us hanging out, but they are still a little upset at how she made me feel and they don't want to put on a fake face for her. They don't hate her, but they also don't want her to do what she did to me again.

but I do see effort on her end. I'm communicating better and haven't exactly let her off the hook for things she did when we weren't together. Although she never was officially dating anyone, she was looking for people. The rock star was a ONS that swooped in, took her heart, and told her "I'll never date you". She was talking about him yesterday because they are still friends (I don't want to say she friend zones these guys if they don't want to date her, but she has plenty of guys to choose from and definitely could have found someone else, but chose me instead)

She was looking for me to be accepting of him now and the way he acted. I didn't give her the satisfaction. I told her "I don't like him. I don't like him for what he did, I don't think what he did was right and never will. I don't care if you're friends with him though" She wasn't happy when I said that and we had a bit of a stand off, but I don't think it was anything being swept under the rug. She knew where I stood and that was that.

We're both on our best behavior now. I just hope I don't forget to do all of this stuff once the euphoria of us being back together ends. I hope that I don't stop doing everything that I've been doing. It's not exactly hard work, it's just things to remember that I didn't do the first time, that I want to do in relationships going forward.

It hasn't exactly been magic and rainbows. I wanted to bring her home yesterday but my parents said they aren't ready to see her yet. They are okay with us hanging out, but they are still a little upset at how she made me feel and they don't want to put on a fake face for her. They don't hate her, but they also don't want her to do what she did to me again.

but I do see effort on her end. I'm communicating better and haven't exactly let her off the hook for things she did when we weren't together. Although she never was officially dating anyone, she was looking for people. The rock star was a ONS that swooped in, took her heart, and told her "I'll never date you". She was talking about him yesterday because they are still friends (I don't want to say she friend zones these guys if they don't want to date her, but she has plenty of guys to choose from and definitely could have found someone else, but chose me instead)

She was looking for me to be accepting of him now and the way he acted. I didn't give her the satisfaction. I told her "I don't like him. I don't like him for what he did, I don't think what he did was right and never will. I don't care if you're friends with him though" She wasn't happy when I said that and we had a bit of a stand off, but I don't think it was anything being swept under the rug. She knew where I stood and that was that.

We're both on our best behavior now. I just hope I don't forget to do all of this stuff once the euphoria of us being back together ends. I hope that I don't stop doing everything that I've been doing. It's not exactly hard work, it's just things to remember that I didn't do the first time, that I want to do in relationships going forward.

Dude you shouldnt be ok with her being friends with that guy. Or guys in general. i mean aquantances yes. but her calling up and talking to these guys NO WAY especially rock star. you should make that very clear that as of now he isnt her friend if she wants you to hang around. like she isnt allowed to talk to him or its over.

this is a biggy dude. maintain your self respect. she has to capitulate on this or id dump her fast.

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 1
Simon Phoenix
I still cant believe NA got back with his EX. That never happens! And he is one of the posters that probably most wanted that to happen and i least expected it to go that way. Unbelievable! So so unexpected. Im still in shock. Wow.

Good for you NA! Cav

It happens more than you think. I know of several reconciliations just out of my peer group. I was hoping he wouldn't because I really feel it's a recipe for disaster, but now that he has I wish him the best. Though after reading his last thing I'm afraid I'm going to be right. This thing is a ticking bomb.

/debbiedowner

Edited by Simon Phoenix
  • Like 1

So, a buddy of mine was texting me today and told me that he bumped into my ex and his new gf at a bar about 2 weeks ago. Said it quite a scene...he was all "pimped" out and she was hanging all over him. We know its his gf for reasons I won't get all into. Anyhow another minor set back for me but I'm doing ok with it. Actually, I think its funny that he texted me a week before that. Just more proof what a shady MF'r he is. It truly sucks living so close to someone you used to date. I know sooner or later...I will run into them.

I was doing great but seem to have had 2 setbacks now this month. Im not liking it. I wish I could just live my life without ever another reminder of him....ever! Not to worry...I AM and WILL be ok....but dang...does this ever end?

destroyed4sho

She wants u to accept the guy.that banged her and caused her to dump u??!!! what?

Why is it important for u to accept this guy?

and yeah cav is right, you need to not only not accept this guy but get rid of him out of tour mind and sight. up to you tho and how u feel about it.

destroyed4sho
It happens more than you think. I know of several reconciliations just out of my peer group. I was hoping he wouldn't because I really feel it's a recipe for disaster, but now that he has I wish him the best. Though after reading his last thing I'm afraid I'm going to be right. This thing is a ticking bomb.

/debbiedowner

I dont believe in 2nd chances...there is so.much resentment and problems to overcome, the chances of survival are even lower than first round.

but maybe for the younger crowd they can work out like Na bc passion/lust is high and not.that jaded...idk...just a theory.

destroyed4sho

is ur ex still contacting? do u have a new.girl?

Simon Phoenix
I dont believe in 2nd chances...there is so.much resentment and problems to overcome, the chances of survival are even lower than first round.

but maybe for the younger crowd they can work out like Na bc passion/lust is high and not.that jaded...idk...just a theory.

I've seen them work for all ages. But it's definitely situation dependent and how the break happens matters a ton. Situations such as na's never work out though.

So, a buddy of mine was texting me today and told me that he bumped into my ex and his new gf at a bar about 2 weeks ago. Said it quite a scene...he was all "pimped" out and she was hanging all over him. We know its his gf for reasons I won't get all into. Anyhow another minor set back for me but I'm doing ok with it. Actually, I think its funny that he texted me a week before that. Just more proof what a shady MF'r he is. It truly sucks living so close to someone you used to date. I know sooner or later...I will run into them.

I was doing great but seem to have had 2 setbacks now this month. Im not liking it. I wish I could just live my life without ever another reminder of him....ever! Not to worry...I AM and WILL be ok....but dang...does this ever end?

The setbacks suck but overall make you stronger. You will be fine in no time :) I know what it's like, I had someone at my door yesterday and my ex was bringing groceries into her place and seen her look at me, and our doors are less then 10 feet apart so we were really close. But these things no longer matter after enough time has passed.

So I popped into this bar/resaturant for a quick meal and beer yesterday. Next thing I know im with this group of 7 to 8 mostly hot girls who seem to love me for whatever reason.

WTF is going on. Am i giving off some sorta vibe?. I mean im an ok looking guy but dont just pick up girls that easy. They woudnt let me leave. Haha

I actually had to be some where so said good bye and left. Plus i needed to call new girl who is already slighly petulant and jealous (latinas are like this).

Weird. What am i doing!?!? Ive been working out pretty hardcore recently. Could it be some sorta testosterone pheromones mixed with indifference. Cav

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 2
So I popped into this bar/resaturant for a quick meal and beer yesterday. Next thing I know im with this group of 7 to 8 mostly hot girls who seem to love me for whatever reason.

WTF is going on. Am i giving off some sorta vibe?. I mean im an ok looking guy but dont just pick up girls that easy. They woudnt let me leave. Haha

I actually had to be some where so said good bye and left. Plus i needed to call new girl who is already slighly petulant and jealous (latinas are like this).

Weird. What am i doing!?!? Ive been working out pretty hardcore recently. Could it be some sorta testosterone pheromones mixed with indifference. Cav

Rock on! ;)

• Like 1
Rock on! ;)

Ha love it!

By the way i have already been INFORMED by new girl that everthing she has

"is mine" do with as i please

meaning legs, lips..body ecetera.. you get the picture.

And im "hers". WTF

I mean I cant really complain as she is hot and pretty damn sexy and i really like her. Im getting roped in fast. Just weird. Sooo confused! Haha

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 1