Why do I feel worse?

Am I the only one who thinks it is a little weird he hasnt checked in?

I dont view it as a good sign. Concerned he had all his boundaries smashed to pieces and is in waaaay deep. Just my thoughts. Cav

Nope, you're not alone. I'm also a bit worried about him. :(

• Like 2

He's alright. He isn't going to kill himself or something. Maybe he is enjoying himself.. He needn't check in over every small detail.

He'll be back one day.

Sorry Folks, But na9 is to the winds right now. He's back on the leash.

He probably won't be back until his Ex/ GF does him wrong again or does something to really piss him off.

• Like 1
He's alright. He isn't going to kill himself or something. Maybe he is enjoying himself.. He needn't check in over every small detail.

He'll be back one day.

I do hope he is enjoying himself, and I definitely don't expect him to be here every day. I'd just like to know how he's doing. It's a tricky situation, and I hope he knows that we are here to support him. :)

• Like 1
I do hope he is enjoying himself, and I definitely don't expect him to be here every day. I'd just like to know how he's doing. It's a tricky situation, and I hope he knows that we are here to support him. :)

He will be back. Right now a girl and studies trump LS.

• Like 1
  • Author

The reason I haven't been as active has been because of school ending soon than the gf. We did go out over the weekend and had some fun. I found myself getting out of my comfort zone. We drove to random @ss places and I ate sushi for the first time. The thing that bothers me is that I'm getting out of my comfort zone now that I'm with her again. Wouldn't it have been nice to get out of my comfort zone without her?

There's been days she's drove me insane. Giving me attitude, making me feel stupid for asking a question about something. and other days I feel like I see effort from her that she really wants to be with me and give things another try. I can't expect good days from her every day. Hell I don't have good days with her every day either.

At the mall on Saturday, she bought my parents gifts and cards. Basically her way of apologizing and proving herself to my parents. She doesn't want to think my parents hate her because she loved my family. My parents thought it was silly and wanted her to know that she didn't need to give them gifts because she doesn't owe them anything. Which I told her. They say she owes me something. (which she does) She felt very strongly about getting gifts for them, so I didn't interfere.

Still going to stay skeptical and keep an open mind. I realize that she was capable of dumping me once, and is capable of doing it again. I want to be happy and I am happy. but I don't want to be blind and think just because she's with me again, she'll be here forever. I feel much more confident now, so I want to use this confidence that I have in myself to meet new people. She isn't going to stop meeting new people just because she's with me and I'd be stupid to think that if something "better" comes along, she won't be out (because of "stress" :rolleyes:)

• Like 2

Well. Now all your fans and fangirls can enjoy you posting Na. LOL

.they luv you :p I'm glad you're doing well though.

• Like 1

I just feel like you shouldnt have to worry about all that in a relationship Na. I mean sure it's on people's mind. But I feel that your worrying about getting hurt again waaayyyyyyyy to much.

And that's because you know it is a possibility.

With another chica. There will be less worrying. At least that's what I'm thinking to get my ex away

Edited by McDonald
  • Author

I'm actually not worrying about it that much lol. I don't worry about it when I'm with her at all, or when I'm alone. My focus has moved off of her now that she's here and it's been placed on my schoolwork, my health, my family, etc.

I hate to say I've "changed" but I've definitely matured since the BU, and so has she. We're acting more like a couple now than we used to. Doing more things, and having more fun.

She seems just as happy that I'm back, as I'm happy that she's back. Like I said before, there's no honeymoon phase (well it lasted about 20 minutes)We're right back to the nitty gritty of the relationship and everything that comes with it.

• Like 1

I crack myself up. I'm riding my bike to class and decide to take short cut through the University Center so I go off the bike path and then a little bit ahead of me I see a girl that looks like her. So I stop and turn and go the other way lol. If it was her she totally saw me do that hahah. Its funny cause I try to find her like by walking to her place when i feel lonely but the when I see her I go the other way sometimes.

Soooo idk lol. I want to see her. But I don't want to see her.

• Like 1
The reason I haven't been as active has been because of school ending soon than the gf. We did go out over the weekend and had some fun. I found myself getting out of my comfort zone. We drove to random @ss places and I ate sushi for the first time. The thing that bothers me is that I'm getting out of my comfort zone now that I'm with her again. Wouldn't it have been nice to get out of my comfort zone without her?

There's been days she's drove me insane. Giving me attitude, making me feel stupid for asking a question about something. and other days I feel like I see effort from her that she really wants to be with me and give things another try. I can't expect good days from her every day. Hell I don't have good days with her every day either.

At the mall on Saturday, she bought my parents gifts and cards. Basically her way of apologizing and proving herself to my parents. She doesn't want to think my parents hate her because she loved my family. My parents thought it was silly and wanted her to know that she didn't need to give them gifts because she doesn't owe them anything. Which I told her. They say she owes me something. (which she does) She felt very strongly about getting gifts for them, so I didn't interfere.

Still going to stay skeptical and keep an open mind. I realize that she was capable of dumping me once, and is capable of doing it again. I want to be happy and I am happy. but I don't want to be blind and think just because she's with me again, she'll be here forever. I feel much more confident now, so I want to use this confidence that I have in myself to meet new people. She isn't going to stop meeting new people just because she's with me and I'd be stupid to think that if something "better" comes along, she won't be out (because of "stress" :rolleyes:)

Good for you! Congrats on the recon. I hope that you can leave things in the past on concentrate on the future, sounds like your on a good start so far. It doesn't have to be a tough road, it can be happy and enjoyable even better than it was before. But of course it will take work and what we put into it is what we will get out of it. If the situation does arrive where you go your separate ways again (which I wouldnt worry about) you at least know how to handle it and be more positive. Good Luck and happy to hear it again.

I did It once last week Simon Phoenix. It was a sat night. and I was upset that I didnt have plans.... so yea i went by. STupid.

I RARELY do it now though. I actually thought I was done with that. But I guess little things can set it off. Actaully, its really when I get lonely because then doing something like walking by her place, even though it hurts... is more than nothing and fills that emptiness. Sounds crazy. FIlling emptiness with pain. But when theres nothing else to do....

• Like 1
I did It once last week Simon Phoenix. It was a sat night. and I was upset that I didnt have plans.... so yea i went by. STupid.

I RARELY do it now though. I actually thought I was done with that. But I guess little things can set it off. Actaully, its really when I get lonely because then doing something like walking by her place, even though it hurts... is more than nothing and fills that emptiness. Sounds crazy. FIlling emptiness with pain. But when theres nothing else to do....

Hate when that happens... your driving down the road all the sudden your car tries to pull into her new housing community. Your sitting there fighting the steering wheel! BAD steering wheel! BAD!

The guy said he turned around and went through the woods... lol I don't blame you BMX style baby!

New girl just left again to go home. She said she loved me tonight while we were together in bed making love and i couldnt help but say the same. Ill probably marry this one. Im in deep. Life is soooo wierd and surprising. Cav

Ex girl friend who? I cant remember anymore! Indifferent is an understatement.

Edited by cavalier99
  • Like 1
New girl just left again to go home. She said she loved me tonight while we were together in bed making love and i couldnt help but say the same. Ill probably marry this one. Im in deep. Life is soooo wierd and surprising. Cav

Ex girl friend who? I cant remember anymore! Indifferent is an understatement.

Im wondering if my post are inappropriate for this forum?. It just dawned on me it might be like rubbing it in especially for the newly heartbroken. I might switch to dating forum except for giving some advise here.

I guess this thread is like my only connection to any friends I have left who are still around on LS. My BU class seems to have dissappeared. Lol Cav

Edited by cavalier99

Cav just the opposite.

It makes me happy seeing you do well and it shows me that it is possible to find someone else and become happy... And maybe even happier again.

I was joking a bit in my last post. But your success isn't making me feel like a failure lol. Don't worry.

I need to work on my social skills. Dice the breakup, I've built a big wall. Not for protection though.... It seems like I built it to hide myself from others as my interactions with ladies has decreased.

Before I dated this girl, I had tons of other girls in my life at the same time! Now.. Zero.

Time to get back out there I guess

• Like 1

Cav, out of curiosity: How long did it take for you to feel over it? How long were you NC and how long were you broken up before you went NC?

Cav, out of curiosity: How long did it take for you to feel over it? How long were you NC and how long were you broken up before you went NC?

She told me about wanting to BU end Sepetember. Spent like 1 week with her for old times sake. Last day i saw her and slept with her was Oct 3. Over next week a few texts wrapping up some stuff and a few angry texts on my part over some BS.

So I consider myself for all prarcial purposes NC since OCT 3. Never broke NC after those few texts. Got super nice email in Decmeber for my birthday. She had tried to call but was blocked. I didnt respond. There is a thread i started on it.

Felt like i was getting over it in march. My last cry was in Feb and i knew i wouldnt cry anymore after that. Indifference really hit this month and then new girl just delivered KO punch to worrying about EX.

So basically 6-7 months pure NC to get over it. If i had broken NC im sure it would have taken months longer and wouldnt have met or been ready to date new girl. Yay for NC and LS. Cav

Hey Cav for what its worth you and you're posts and outlook and overall attitude is probably the biggest factor thats helped me in getting over my ex..no b.s...just thought i would let you know.

• Like 1
Hey Cav for what its worth you and you're posts and outlook and overall attitude is probably the biggest factor thats helped me in getting over my ex..no b.s...just thought i would let you know.

Wow. Thanks a lot bro. That really means a lot to me! Ive tried to help out where i can and have tried to stay positive even when i felt like sh*t. Im really glad i could help.

BUs are the worst and ive got so much help from people here on LS. Dont know how i could have done it without you all. So cool that some of what i said was useful.

Ha half time i think in just spouting random BS but maybe i have few gems of wisdon in there! Lol :) Rock on! Cav

ItxWillxGetxBetter
Im wondering if my post are inappropriate for this forum?. It just dawned on me it might be like rubbing it in especially for the newly heartbroken. I might switch to dating forum except for giving some advise here.

I guess this thread is like my only connection to any friends I have left who are still around on LS. My BU class seems to have dissappeared. Lol Cav

hahaha "BU class" I like that. Some of us are still around and lurking just to make sure that our old class mates are ok and to help give guidance to the new class. Its weird how far we have all come. I remember the days when we were all on the same boat and crying about the ex's. Now its so completely different. lol. Ahh...what time time and healing can do.

Well, I'm glad you are doing well my friend. =)

So I went into a section today. Saw a girl who usually isnt in there. Probably in a different one but missed it so shes attending this one.

Anyway, she was pretty cute so I told myself... f*ck it, Im going to get her number by the end of class.

WEll, I GOT HER NUMBER BY THEN END OF CLASS

so, what was I worrying about again? lol

I just wish I wasnt setting myself back still like from FB and stuff. oh well.

• Like 1