Do girls like bigger guys because they make them feel feminine?

Could you let me know how tall you are? That way I can gauge whether I should care about your assessment of me.

Keep on sowing crap, sweetie, and you'll keep on reaping it.

classy once again,such a sweetheart you are :laugh:

This is very true. I've almost never rejected a man for how he looked because men I find unattractive aren't interested in me. Guess they don't find me attractive either.

A source of a lot of dating struggles occur when there's a disconnect between who one finds attractive and who finds that person attractive. When people nearly always find others attractive who don't reciprocate the feeling, it's like they're lacking some sort of gene which allows them to perceive others of similar attractiveness as attractive and mate with these individuals. Obviously, your dating life will be very hard if you consistently find others attractive who don't view you that way, and I'm sure evolution has tried to make so this doesn't happen constantly.

I have a hard time believing this is true. Usually it's the opposite. I find that a variety of guys of all races and sizes find me attractive. Some of them I'm also attracted to but I would say that I'm not attracted to the majority of them. Fml lol

classy once again,such a sweetheart you are :laugh:

I'm very sweet, so long as you're not an undersized male. If you are an undersized male, then I'll kick your ass into 2013, and you'll thank me for the feminine attention. Even if I'm 70 years old and weigh 230 pounds.

The issue I see, is when people know how attractive they are, but go after people that are drastically more attractive than them. Just to be clear, when I say attractive, i mean in a wholistic way.

I wonder if these people actually realize that they aren't really all that attractive. Maybe they do, but it could be hard to admit that to yourself.

We always hear the assertion from people who struggle to attract others but who refuse to date less attractive people that they can't help what their attracted to. I believe this, but unfortunately it sounds like, in terms of biology, that something isn't working quite properly if you are unable to be attracted to people who would find you attractive.

I'm very sweet, so long as you're not an undersized male. If you are an undersized male, then I'll kick your ass into 2013, and you'll thank me for the feminine attention. Even if I'm 70 years old and weigh 230 pounds.

such a delicate dove im surprised nobodies scooped you up yet:laugh:

• Like 1
I have a hard time believing this is true. Usually it's the opposite. I find that a variety of guys of all races and sizes find me attractive. Some of them I'm also attracted to but I would say that I'm not attracted to the majority of them. Fml lol

I haven't found this to be the case, personally, but it may have to do with the fact that I'm more inviting and show obvious interest in men I'm actually attracted to, so these men are more likely to act on their interest in me.

I'm sure the majority of undersized males here can kick your ass into 2050 if they want. Get outta here.

I wonder if these people actually realize that they aren't really all that attractive. Maybe they do, but it could be hard to admit that to yourself.

We always hear the assertion from people who struggle to attract others but who refuse to date less attractive people that they can't help what their attracted to. I believe this, but unfortunately it sounds like, in terms of biology, that something isn't working quite properly if you are unable to be attracted to people who would find you attractive.

WHy does it bother you if somebody isnt attracted to what you deem is their equivalent?

People are attrcted to what they are attracted to..Im awful with women but id still rather be alone the rest of my life then be with somebody i have no attraction to but be with because its what my "league" according to people.

• Like 1
I'm sure the majority of undersized males here can kick your ass into 2050 if they want. Get outta here.

Well, such are the perils of not being fat. It makes me easier to throw around.

Same here. In fact, I would even say, that some of the men who made the lewdest comments or come ons to me were quite attractive as well.

I find zero correlation between perceived attraction and appeal.

I hope they don't reproduce. It's the same with bald men, it's better they live alone.

There is nothing we can do about any inherit "advantages" women may have as the selectors - short of removing women's civil rights and that option is just not palatable.

IRL, it is exactly opposite. Women look for a combo of important qualities.

If a man thinks like you do, he is really hopeless because of his attituide.

Your attitude is that man's height is everything and nothing else matters.

If a man does not focus on his height and gets busy with smth productive like his education/job, it means he has other inherit "advantages" to get any woman he wants.

Any short man who has a great job and a lot of money (or some other qualities which are important for a man as a potential husband) is a winner.

Any tall man who smokes pot all the day and makes little money is a loser.

IRL, it is exactly opposite. Women look for a combo of important qualities.

If a man thinks like you do, he is really hopeless because of his attituide.

Your attitude is that man's height is everything and nothing else matters.

If a man does not focus on his height and gets busy with smth productive like his education/job, it means he has other inherit "advantages" to get any woman he wants.

Any short man who has a great job and a lot of money (or some other qualities which are important for a man as a potential husband) is a winner.

Any tall man who smokes pot all the day and makes little money is a loser.

Wow so all a short man has to do to get women is too make tons of money how nice and kind of you women:laugh:

• Like 1
bentnotbroken
Or are they attracted to bigger guys?

My feminity is not defined by a man...big or otherwise. That's just horse puckey. :(

I am 5'2. When I was looking for a husband to make babies, I was looking for a man from 5'10" to 6'0". Now I do not mind a man from 5'7" to 6'0" because I do not want to make babies.

IRL, no short man has ever treated me as I was about 7-9 and no short man has ever wanted to get married me. Short men have always treated me as I was 2-3.

I'd be quite surprised that short guys have consistently treated you like rubbish over the years. It doesn't make sense form what I've seen as short guys are fine with short girls unless she has an attitude or is a height snob herself.

With any future bf who is under 5'9, when you tell him he is the best bf you have had and could have hoped for, just leave it at that. Its best not to be too honest and say 'you are the best bf I could have hoped for, for the post menopause and baby sitting the grandkids years'.

I know a few short women who late 30s up are now just going out with regular build or even small build guys for the first times in their lives. Its somewhat disconcerting to see them with their bf, knowing the types of guys these now single mothers went for over the years and with a couple there is no way these guys would have even been told the color of her panties let alone seen them, 5-10-15 yrs ago.

• Like 1
Do girls like bigger guys because they make them feel feminine?

Yes. Likewise, some men like small, petite girls because it makes them feel more masculine. I would say that for the majority of these folk that it isn’t a conscious decision, well not initially anyway. I have noticed, on the odd occasion, a short/small, petite woman, in passing, who automatically brought the animal out of me, and not the sexual animal but the protector animal. It’s like – wow look at her followed by wow look at the feeling she brought out in me! Now, usually, that side of me (the protector) usually takes a while to manifest but clearly some women have the ability to draw that side out of men automatically and ditto for women regarding some sizeable I would say. Obviously, these feelings of added masculinity and femininity are triggered by other traits also but the physical side of this interaction clearly sets these feelings off quicker than most other aspects. And I also believe that while some may be swayed to choose a partner based on these feelings I think that most are not.

Will also add that protection is not limited to just shielding someone from possible physical harm. Protection in regards to how I see it is all about offering a safe haven from all hurdles that life throws our way including, funnily enough, the hurdles (insecurities/doubts) we throw our own way.

• Like 2

I feel feminine regardless of who I am with.

I like a larger guy because he gives off a masculine vibe. He doesn't need to be taller, but he should be more muscular than me. I'm a slim woman already so if a guy is skinnier and/or weaker than me it's a turnoff.