Do girls like bigger guys because they make them feel feminine?

Ive found the women around my height[close to 5'8] are the ones who dont care about height nearly as much as the shorter ones from 5'2-5'6

Kinda bizarre to me that they dont worry about feeling feminine nearly as much as the shorter ones

That is interesting. I think my real life interactions would mirror that, which is why I specifically mentioned OLD.

In real life, I've seen more shorter women with comically taller men as their boyfriends, then I've seen tall women with their match.

But for some reason, at least in my experience, OLD is a totally different animal. Any woman crying out for tall dudes is 5'7+

Hmm, I've noticed the opposite. My short female friends don't care much about height. As long as the guy is taller than they are, it's fine, and that's not hard when a girl is 5'2".

I, on the other hand, am tall and prefer a guy to be at least 5'10". This hasn't been a problem because short guys have never been interested in me anyway.

• Like 1
I meant bigger' date=' as physically bigger. Not taller. Thread fail. Height is too relevant on the internet.[/quote']

Physically bigger as in bigger penises? :confused:

I don't think it's about LOOKING "like a woman". I think it's about actually being feminine. That is a lot more than having long hair and boobs. I am very feminine in how I act / dress etc.

It was just a thought and one I do think has some merit.

I'm in a male dominated field, Logical and not annoyingly emotional or clingy. That must be it :laugh:

I've been like this since very early age. I used to be even worse in fact. I'm also very sexual and visual and know what get my juices flowing. I can get over height now but I can't get over skinny body if accompanied by a short height, it just doesn't do it for me. Is it possible a short skinny guy make me change my mind? Sure. It just hasn't happened yet!

• Like 1
  • Author
Physically bigger as in bigger penises? :confused:

Again, the internet is too obsessed with penis size too.

the internet=forever obsessed with height, cock, and race

Its hot, even when no one is around, get over it.

What's your point? That a preference stops being motivated by vanity and superficiality when no one is around? Mmmkay.:lmao: Many women find shoes and clothes "hot" when no one is around too, does that mean buying expensive designer dresses and shoes isn't a function of vanity? Fine logic that. :lmao:

• Like 1

Because people are obsessed with these things. The Internet is just a safe outlet to voice these thoughts under a blanket of anonymity.

• Like 1
What's your point? That a preference stops being motivated by vanity and superficiality when no one is around? Mmmkay.:lmao: Many women find shoes and clothes "hot" when no one is around too, does that mean buying expensive designer dresses and shoes isn't a function of vanity? Fine logic that. :lmao:

It's hot, as in it gets our juices flowing kind of hot. I don't know any woman that masturbates to dresses and jewlry. Stop hanging out and going after dumb women and you'll know what I mean.

For some of us it just causes some raw sexual desire, just like the one you feel when you see a shapely ass.

Edited by mesmerized
I meant bigger' date=' as physically bigger. Not taller. Thread fail. Height is too relevant on the internet.[/quote']

That's your fault for being vague :laugh:

• Like 1
Because people are obsessed with these things. The Internet is just a safe outlet to voice these thoughts under a blanket of anonymity.

Hokie's responses are usually pretty dark, and blunt. But rarely, if ever, off point.

• Author
That's your fault for being vague :laugh:

When I think bigger, I think of a human being which encompasses more volume. Probably had more mass, whether it be body fat or muscle. Not someone whos head is farther from the ground. I thought this was the general perception...but alas it is the internet.

When I think bigger' date=' I think of a human being which encompasses more volume. Probably had more mass, whether it be body fat or muscle. Not someone whos head is farther from the ground. I thought this was the general perception...but alas it is the internet.[/quote']

It's still your fault, not the internet's fault :D.

Anyway, it can go both ways. Some women prefer skinnier guys even if they are fat, while some women like fit but toned. Others like proper muscly beefcakes :laugh:. And yeah, some dudes who are a bit meaty rather than muscly have a few admirers.

Generally, the toned dudes get the most attention, and the beefcakes a close second. Bit of training.....

• Like 1
todreaminblue

men are obsessed with penis size,theres been a lot of women on this forum who are more obsessed with a guy using his tongue not his penis....i havent actually read any post on here women complaining my boyfriends penis needs to be bigger.Probably because those women are happy with the size of their boyfriends' tongue ....which is good.....sorry i tengented there but the bigger thing is relevant......

i was in a fifteen year relationship with a rugby union playing body builder ex bouncer, it wasnt his muscles even though his back was a work of art his build actually scared me when i first met him..he was a trojan...he never had to fight he could just look at guys and they would back down..he commanded respect from pyhsical presence alone..that wasnt what attracted me to him it was his friendship, the way he treated me, made me feel desired .......he projected my femininity with the way he spoke to me, his VOICE,the conversations we had, the smiles, the charm...his values his ethics....made me feel ALL woman......too bad he made a lot of women feel that way in our relationship.......

I would have dated him without the back and the muscles because what i look for is a guy who has values ethics ....passion compassion and a smile that touches me and if he has a voice that gives me sparks...im stuck......which unfortunately for me now....im stuck on someone......he is nothing like my ex.....his ideals, ethics and values are honest..he is honest and respectful of women..he is intelligent...that is much more desirable for me to see...its what i thought i saw in my ex.....i am stuck on someone who is a polar opposite of my ex...........so i am happy that i now can see honesty and what that honesty is worth....a positive from me being stuck...and it has nothing to do with being bigger or smaller....making a woman feel feminine is in the actions and words that guy a shares with them... not how big their muscles are....deb

Of all the things about a guy that definitely would make me feel "feminine", body build/height and "size" are not them. Ive posted in a different section before about the good things I love about men, and most of them are all in actions:o ;)

• Like 2
ScreamingTrees
No I mean I don't wanna be bigger than the guy really. I'm 5'8, 125 lbs so I'm tall but slim...would feel really weird if I was fatter than a dude, lol. I like guys who are slender, think baseball player or swimmer body. not wrestler or football player.

I DON'T like burly guys, big bear, football type of body guys at ALL. I like long and lean! Sexy. So no I wouldn't say I like "big" guys.

A big guy doesn't make me feel protected or feminine, I find it bizarre and childlike, kinda creepy really, when girls say that. Like I picture them also calling the guy "daddy"!

Ha, I'm only slightly taller and heavier than you. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?!?!

In general, women do prefer bigger, taller men. But to a certain extent. Like 6 to 6'2" is usually the optimal height...you start getting to the 6'5" and above and I think the curve starts to drop just like if you started going to 5'10" and below the curve probably starts to drop as well.

• Like 1
It seems like most tall men are not fighters, because they don't have to be. Whereas most boxing weight classes feature shorter men. Floyd Mayweather Jr is 5'7-5'8 and no more than 150 lbs, but I doubt anyone is looking to mess with him.

Mayweather can't even stop a takedown. Boxing is an art, but let's not kid ourselves, even Matt Riddle could break mayweather's legs in under 30 seconds.

Mayweather can't even stop a takedown. Boxing is an art, but let's not kid ourselves, even Matt Riddle could break mayweather's legs in under 30 seconds.

:laugh: I'm actually more of a Pac-man fan although I'm not big on boxing period, but the point being, I don't think people are looking to start fights with boxers and a lot of boxers are on the smaller side of the spectrum.

Hmm, I've noticed the opposite. My short female friends don't care much about height. As long as the guy is taller than they are, it's fine, and that's not hard when a girl is 5'2".

That's me right there. :laugh:

And, yeah, I prefer men who are bigger than I am. I'm petite enough that most men meet that criterion, so it's only ever been an issue once. Oddly enough, that ex is over 6' tall, which was way too tall for someone my size. I'm not attracted to the scrawny body type as much as a fuller figure, either. My H is built like a literal Roman gladiator - barrel chested with wide shoulders, but lean. He's not super muscular and chiseled, and I don't really like that look anyway. He is strong, though, and I find that attractive on a very basic level.

As already discussed, let's be real about "protection". If a girl is looking for protection these days, find a guy who isn't a loudmouth and does his best not to expose himself or you to dangerous scenarios. Guns/knives/baseball bats are a great (and often final) equalizer. Even in the absence of all these things, thinking that you're going to win a fight just because you're bigger than someone else is a great way to ensure that you'll get your ass kicked.

Bottom line: leaving "fighting" to people who are looking to shorten their lives substantially.

Or are they attracted to bigger guys?

It is a biological instinct. They unconsciously look for the right genes for their future kids.

Many short males do the same. They do worship tall women no matter their looks.

• Like 1