Girls.....what do you think of my body? Is it okay?

am I too muscular or okay? I train hard at the gym, I eat clean, so just curious.

7ca26d06244211e2bbaa22000a1cdb27_7.jpg

fbbb440a07f011e2827612313814176c_7.jpg

You like fine bro. It seems rather silly to ask, lol.

• Like 1
A half-starving stone age person would find all that pretty privileged. Some extraordinary person may once in a while achieve something like that briefly but I've never seen it, in every case I've seen people whose primary focus is survival never look like that. Not once have I seen it.

That is true, but what puzzles me is why this sentiment keeps being directed solely at men who bodybuild, but not female models. No woman whose 'primary focus is survival' will look like a model, and a half-starving stone age woman would most definitely not look like a model. I really don't think most of us would find true stone age people - men with great untrimmed coarse beards and zero hygiene, and women with leathery skin and coarse hair and no accoutrements - attractive. Surely it's a moot point whether or not a stone age person would be able to maintain such a body?

• Like 3
Under The Radar
How old is OP and if above 30 is he juicing a little?

I asked his age a few days ago and was ignored :)

Maybe, if we're really lucky, his brother (who he claims is the account user) will entertain our questions :lmao:

This guy is an attention seeker all the way.

Not the type of body I find attractive in men, but we all like different things.

am I too muscular or okay? I train hard at the gym, I eat clean, so just curious.

Same here, and I find this OTT muscly-ness in a man unappealing and cliched/corny.

Does nothing for me, but I'm a brains-over-brawn kinda girl.

7ca26d06244211e2bbaa22000a1cdb27_7.jpg

fbbb440a07f011e2827612313814176c_7.jpg

Ooh la laaaa, nice.

Far too young for me though. Plus I am not single.. but thought I would comment regardless.

I say you've got it.. but the bottom, legs and back are what I likes to like.

.. Plus a head with a face is the initial thing I look at, lol.

Was a head shown during further discussions?

Take care,

Eve x

Are you joking? It's an amazing body. Most guys would be proud of it.

Why are you asking though? Do you want women to admire what you already know is a great bod or are you genuinely lacking confidence?

charlietheginger

Friend has the same problem most male fitness

Models do he is really thin looks great on camera

But is only 165lb at 5`10 28inch waiste

Flirts with chick they give him compliments

about his abs in pics...Then meet him in

Person and have told him your way to

Skinney and perfer guys that look more brawny

Then skinny...

But on camera he looks awsome they say the camera

Adds 20lbs making him look 185...and that prob what

They expect was someone

Bigger

btw he looks like brad pitt did in fight club...

Good on camera

But women seem to like brad pitt in troy with

A extra 30lbs of meat on his bones

charlietheginger

Same scenero plays out with the female fitness

Models as well

A girl 5`5 110lbs looks great on camera but

Then meet her in person you see a very boney

Neck and spine comming through the skin...twiggy

Calves ... Bones in the wrist..

If you earned it show it off. Don't worry about the haters. Don't ask like you don't know the answer - you sound ridiculous.

Being a man and being attractive is a combination of things. First and foremost a man is a car salesman. It's not about what you have, it's about what you can sell. It's about having the confidence to say, "I'm awesome." Or better, "I'm good, but I can't wait to be better."

Like I said, we're car salesman. Crappy motor (no brain); sell the paint job. Oxidized paint (unattractive physically); sell the engine. Any man can be successful with women if he knows how to use his strengths and sell what he has, instead of worrying about what he doesn't.

Own what you have; for better or worse.