Girls.....what do you think of my body? Is it okay?

Nom Nom.... you look yummy. But honestly, most men are yummy! I love them all :) with a little belly, skinny, toned... all the varieties under the sun are great

OP (or whoever it is) didn't get that body from chopping wood, harvesting crops, or running away from from dangerous animals. He created it. Not my thing personally.

I never said anything about preferring pudge.

^Still the fact remains, its a natural look. How he got it may not be "natural", but the look still is. My point therefore stands.

Well, it's probably an age thing now. Now you're middle aged, you are most likely looking for a guy to "settle" with. But I am probably half your age, so it's entirely different. I still think that women prefer a guy who has the looks and smarts at any age. That's why so many women swoon over musicians and movie stars.

I don't know how many of the men who you slept with were casual flings, but I'm pretty sure that a guy with a good body who is just after sex, is not going to have the intellectual capacity to bother with a deep conversation and getting to know the women he beds. This may or may not apply to your situation though, as I don't know you. But this could be the reason why so many of them men were not up to your standards in the smarts department.

This. I dont flex my brainiac side to women I just want to bang. I reserve that side of myself for women who stimulate me intellectually. Flings rarely do that.

Edited by kaylan
^Still the fact remains, its a natural look. How he got it may not be "natural", but the look still is. My point therefore stands.

Define natural, but I've never seen anyone who was not living a pampered life have a body like that. I'm sure chicks and gays love it but it's not something you will see in a non-technological society. Lean, yes, but not lean and built.

Under The Radar
Define natural, but I've never seen anyone who was not living a pampered life have a body like that. I'm sure chicks and gays love it but it's not something you will see in a non-technological society. Lean, yes, but not lean and built.

Google Milo Of Croton :)

This is my brother's account. I could not be bothered to make an account, so I just used this account to ask this question. I don't know what threads he has made on here.

This is my cats, uncles account. My name is Fred. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Body is OK... The super defined abs kind of weird me out (never been a fan of that look). Post a picture of yourself in a lab coat and and I'll let you know if I get wet.

• Like 1

I feel bad for your future husband.

I am sure you are smart enough to hide every way possible :)

I am the middle-aged woman on this site that has slept with 300+ men

kiss_andmakeup

You are obviously in great shape, which is nice. Good for you for having the discipline.

I personally do not find the 6-pack look attractive. It looks almost...grotesque(?)...to me. Always reminds me of anatomy illustrations of the musculo-skeletal system from science books (see this).

Just a personal preference though. I am sure there are many women that love it.

• Like 2

OP - do you also prefer girls who look like models?

You know, really thin women with perfect hollywood bodies, who are also beautiful?

I knew a muscly body buildar who could have done modelling and he thought I was good enough, but that is a rarity I think.

I ASSUME most men like you want better looking girls than me, therefore if your not going for model look alikes, normal looking women like ME would probably not expect you to find us attractive.

Being too good looking, and with a body like that also, would be too intimidating for normal, average looking women.

I would never rule out a guy like you liking me, but I would not EXPECT it, and therefore be sort of closed off to the probability.

kiss_andmakeup
Guys... what do you think about my body? Do I look okay?

me

:laugh:

Ugh. Gross. I can't believe you ever leave the house!

:lmao::lmao:

• Like 3

I really don't care if this thread or the op is real or not.

However anyone can be insecure or not sure of themselves.

That is no reason for them to be ridiculed.

FFS, V runs around here acting as if she looks like a foot.

Plus it isn't like he is getting a standing ovation with the chicks here.

"Oh he must spend hours in the gym"

"Only if he got that from chopping word"

"Brains over brawns"

Can you blame him for being unsure... HA!

People may not even look in his direction since he is so overlooked.

You know what op! - stop caring about your body.

A 6pack! .. for what?

Spend your extra time reading and roaming LS.

Got to be well rounded... you know.HA

Edited by SmileFace
  • Like 1

me

I don't see asking if people have problems with his body. He got some honest opinions "...too lean...not really into so much definition..and so on". Just like people would be telling a chubby guy he should maybe drop a few pounds if they were to post a pic asking for opinions. Lots of hostilities though. Most good looking girls, I never really have problems with. Many not so good looking girls...kinda hostile off the bat.

Also, he might have dehydrated and/or really cut back on food to get there for a limited time. That might be right after lifting. Maybe running clen, although perfectly doable without it. Just saying that might not be how his body looks 24/7.

Edited by Imported

I think Men can not show the insecurity whatever body they have. It would be a big turn off to a woman even though it's reasonable (a guy with a big beer belly)

If a woman like his body, has insecurities, I am sure all guys would embrace her.

In fact, it could be a good thing. A hot body girl thinks she doesn't look good enough = less bitch shield

ScreamingTrees

Did someone steal my personal progress photos? :eek:

EDIT: On a second glance, I have a bigger/broader chest and shoulders.

Yes, due to the fact that he resembles a "statue" he must be empty and cold. Why of course!

Well I meant more that I don't enjoy the "hardness" of that kind of body. I like sex kinda squishy and soft, not hard edges or something I can't sink my fingers into.

I have no idea what his personality is, but that sort of body turns me off. He could be brainy and nerdy and I still wouldn't go for it. *Shrugs* Doesn't float my boat, no offense to those it does.

• Like 1
I really don't care if this thread or the op is real or not.

However anyone can be insecure or not sure of themselves.

That is no reason for them to be ridiculed.

FFS, V runs around here acting as if she looks like a foot.

People ridicule that which is ridiculous. Posting a picture of a body that is in every way the socially accepted version of "hot" and masculine, and then asking what we think of it.... is just lame. I think people would ridicule a woman with huge breasts, a tiny waist, and a firm butt if she did the same thing. I have never understood why we should have sympathy for the "insecurity" of hot people. They KNOW they're hot, because they get constant social reinforcement of it (they see people in the media who look like them, they get more attention, treated better, etc.)

When someone who is so privileged comes along complaining to the rest of us lesser mortals, it's kinda hard to not let the air outta their ego just a little.

I also have no idea how you relate me to this thread at all.

People ridicule that which is ridiculous. Posting a picture of a body that is in every way the socially accepted version of "hot" and masculine, and then asking what we think of it.... is just lame. I think people would ridicule a woman with huge breasts, a tiny waist, and a firm butt if she did the same thing. I have never understood why we should have sympathy for the "insecurity" of hot people. They KNOW they're hot, because they get constant social reinforcement of it (they see people in the media who look like them, they get more attention, treated better, etc.)

When someone who is so privileged comes along complaining to the rest of us lesser mortals, it's kinda hard to not let the air outta their ego just a little.

I also have no idea how you relate me to this thread at all.

Which proves why you get ridculed.

ScreamingTrees

I can generally agree, although it's best to ignore these people rather than get vocally upset over it. I guess I'm no better, as I responded to try to belittle the OP. lol

I have never understood why we should have sympathy for the "insecurity" of hot people. They KNOW they're hot, because they get constant social reinforcement of it (they see people in the media who look like them, they get more attention, treated better, etc.)

Actually, stereotypically good-looking people are among the most insecure people you'll ever meet. Because people respond so strongly to how they look, they often absorb the message that how they look is what really matters. And so physical flaws become sins. Aging is tragic. And whatever they have to offer in terms of personality or intelligence is devalued by people who just care about how they look. Some of them learn to rely on their looks and give up on the other things, and some even learn that bad behavior is perfectly acceptable.

So they put up pictures to get validation that the one thing they really have going for them, the one thing that causes people to like them, is real and is still there.

You'll often find it's the beautiful people who work out the hardest at the gym. It's not true that they are beautiful because they work hard. It's more true that they work hard because they are beautiful. The fear of losing that beauty drives them.

People who struggle with their looks can feel confident that when someone likes them, it's because that person appreciates who they are. People who are beautiful can never be sure.

• Like 7

And how technological was Michelangelo's era? Come on now. Our wilderness ancestors would look more like OP than average sedentary present day folk.

However I will agree with others and say that a person can be too ripped. After a point it can be a bit off putting.

me

Lmao You always bring maximum lulz to a thread. :love:

Edited by kaylan
  • Like 2
And how technological was Michelangelo's era?

Advanced enough to have art and models to pose for it. A lot more advanced than Africa 300 years ago or North America about the same time, which were literally still in the stone age.