My first second interview of my life. What to expect?

Oh I thought you worked in the same field as me when you was asking about job placement quotas

No, but a friend of mine is a case worker, and she is extremely busy. Do you have a large case load? I'll bet it's crazy, with so many people looking for work. Do you work with a certain population?

• Author
No, but a friend of mine is a case worker, and she is extremely busy. Do you have a large case load? I'll bet it's crazy, with so many people looking for work. Do you work with a certain population?

I work with seniors and the caseload is about a 100 total

I don't like having my own office because I had gotten so used to talk to my coworkers during the day. Now I;m back in isolation lol

You are lucky to have your own office. At my workplace, none of us even have cubicles and all our desks are right next to one another. Of course our boss has his own office, but the rest of us have no privacy whatsoever. Be glad!

• Author
You are lucky to have your own office. At my workplace, none of us even have cubicles and all our desks are right next to one another. Of course our boss has his own office, but the rest of us have no privacy whatsoever. Be glad!

That was the exact setup for my last job and I enjoyed it. That's why we became so close and ended up planning a trip to a amusement park together

That was the exact setup for my last job and I enjoyed it. That's why we became so close and ended up planning a trip to a amusement park together

Well, we aren't allowed to talk to one another unless it's work related, so it doesn't make a difference for us. *shrugs* We usually have to wait until he goes on vacation or leaves the office to chat. Lame, but oh well.

• Author
Well, we aren't allowed to talk to one another unless it's work related, so it doesn't make a difference for us. *shrugs* We usually have to wait until he goes on vacation or leaves the office to chat. Lame, but oh well.

Well I guess in that situation it would be rough because we were allowed to talk to each other while working.

I can't even imagine being that close and can't talk to someone