Men talking about women

ThaWholigan

Sure I called you a lackey. Big whoop. "Lackey" isn't an insult. The type of nonsense being spewed earlier in this thread was, however.

You two are cut from the same cloth: the female version of the LS beta male troupe. You hold views that I could see myself supporting to some extent or another, but the dogmatic attitude you take to expressing them destroys your message for everyone but those equally as disillusioned as you.

I totally agree if the message was presented differently it would be easier to take. They totally ignore other viewpoint because it challenges their belief. The men here are willing to hear them out but they have to be willing too. They are not so its plata o plomo and they damn sure are not getting silver from me.

I dont think women understand how powerful the male sex drive is especially for us with a lot of testosterone

It takes alot to keeping it in our pants sometimes:laugh: and sometimes u just want to let the poison out and release:)

• Author
I dont think women understand how powerful the male sex drive is especially for us with a lot of testosterone

It takes alot to keeping it in our pants sometimes:laugh: and sometimes u just want to let the poison out and release:)

This is more about the verbal expression of that testosterone rather than how powerful it is - I'm all too aware of how powerful it is :laugh:, especially in my case. The issue is the verbal expression and the control - and just how much control and moderation is needed before one crosses from one extreme of vulgarity and crassness to the other extreme of being too nice or passive to say anything or merely ignoring it.

• Like 2
You are of course, free to say what you want. it.

that should be all that needs to be said people can do and act as they please the language police can compalin all they want its not gonna change anyhting u cant control people

Mocking can be a form of denigration.

I see you too have transitioned from being reasonable to insulting other posters. Sad, really.

Ah, too bad it would be off topic, otherwise I'd be thrilled to listen to your special definitions and/or interpretations of those words-thingys.

Wholigan, I will give you props for starting this thread. It may not accomplished anything in the end, but at least you TRIED to get a dialogue going.

Good night everyone. I'm off to go do something unapologetically feminine. Think: cooking, cleaning and getting my fiances dick wet. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
This is more about the verbal expression of that testosterone rather than how powerful it is - I'm all too aware of how powerful it is :laugh:, especially in my case. The issue is the verbal expression and the control - and just how much control and moderation is needed before one crosses from one extreme of vulgarity and crassness to the other extreme of being too nice or passive to say anything or merely ignoring it.

The fringe females on this thread don't want it talked about at all even if it was in a nice way. Hell they might as well say hey let's wear magic underwear http://1857massacre.com/MMM/Images/undrwrmo-couple.jpg

Maybe the would to get protection from the bad sex driven men with their vibes of testosterone

Ah, too bad it would be off topic, otherwise I'd be thrilled to listen to your special definitions and/or interpretations of those words-thingys.

Wholigan, I will give you props for starting this thread. It may not accomplished anything in the end, but at least you TRIED to get a dialogue going.

Good night everyone. I'm off to go do something unapologetically feminine. Think: cooking, cleaning and getting my fiances dick wet. :rolleyes:

Maybe you won't get offended if he says nice funbags. Just hope and pray he sees you actually for more than body parts.

I think it depends on the indviudal, u cant please everyone and so its foolish for people to expect the world to change so there feelings dont get hurt

Plus what women say and respond to are two different things, i cant tell you how many women jumped my bones who originally caleld me cocky arrogant and rude:laugh: and how many were turned off becasue i tried to play it cool at first and not initiate any physical contact or dirty talk

• Like 1
TheBigQuestion

Yeah, you certainly helped the dialogue along by engaging in petty insults. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
Maybe you won't get offended if he says nice funbags. Just hope and pray he sees you actually for more than body parts.

:laugh:

Funny part is my female friends mostly friends wives and other women i hang out with use words like that for their own tits these women are fun to hang around with and arent tight arses about language

I guess it depends on the women but for women to expect the world to change their ways to appease them and their insecurites is midn bogglingly self absorbed

:laugh:

Funny part is my female friends mostly friends wives and other women i hang out with use words like that for their own tits these women are fun to hang around with and arent tight arses about language

I guess it depends on the women but for women to expect the world to change their ways to appease them and their insecurites is midn bogglingly self absorbed

Its like their insecurity creates a sense of entitlement that they should be protected from things that challenge their beliefs

utterer of lies

No one wants to be treated as an object. I do online dating, and I understand that (besides a good first email), my education level, "what I do" (i.e., solid income), and even what I look like is what will get me the date. But I want to be seen as more than that, and most any other guy who actually has experience would say the same thing. If a woman approached me from say online and said that she was looking for an educated man with a good income and that from my profile I qualify, I would not write her back. Even if I was attracted to her. I'd feel too much like an object. This would hold if you replaced the adjectives "educated" and "with a good income" with "handsome" or "with a great body".

So yes, as men we want to think of ourselves as winners on the one hand. We take pride in "what we do" and even what we can afford. But on the other hand, we fantasize on some level about a woman who would still be into us even if we lost our jobs and our money, because she is into us because of us. We don't want to be thought of as an ATM, at least, those of us with any self-respect.

I think something similar is true for women. They know beauty is the milkshake that brings the boys into the yard, and they want to think of themselves as beautiful. But women don't want to be liked only for their looks because that makes them feel objectified. And they fantasize on some level for a man who will stick by them even if/when their looks go.

Nail. On. Head.

You say you do understand that your income and education will get you dates, as will a great body do the same for a woman. But then you go on about how they have to not admit this? Do you lie to yourself? Or you want the girls to lie to you?

"I want you, but only if you lie to me".

This is wrong and stupid.

utterer of lies
Mocking can be a form of denigration.

I see you too have transitioned from being reasonable to insulting other posters. Sad, really.

No, actually, it's rather funny.

The issue is the verbal expression and the control - and just how much control and moderation is needed before one crosses from one extreme of vulgarity and crassness to the other extreme
If you act like shyt then you’re going to be viewed and treated like shyt. Objectification begets objectification if this thread is anything to go by, be it guys who use colourful terms to describe female body parts or women who use equally colourful terms to describe those guys.

There really isn’t much of an issue here save for those who have an axe to grind and have found, in your thread, the perfect opportunity to wield them. Understanding is clearly not the name of their game – nothing but agreement of their views will suffice.

For most of us though, most men, most women, we get the bigger picture. Like anything in life, there’s negatives attached to them but the positives by far outweigh the negatives. Crass behavior in the face of female beauty is rare relative to positive or neutral behavior. There wouldn’t be so much beauty in this world if that weren’t true. Likewise, poor behavior has its own set of consequences that tend to bite the poorly behaved in the arse anyway. Things have a way of evening themselves out as this thread clearly shows.

You gave the classic 30-minute sitcom advice Emilia. Unfortunetly, in real life,.

Thanks for being patronising, I didn't bother reading the rest because you are not a poster whose opinion matters to me the slightest.

What I was trying to tell you was that you hijacked my comment that I had made to someone else's posts and you responded as if it had related to yours. It didn't.

I don't usually read your posts because I find them neurotic, offensive and often irrelevant.

You are a very negative person who tries to suck positivity out of anyone else just because you prefer to sit in front of a keyboard every night with nothing else to do. Some of us have a life and some of us actually do appreciate men. Some of us are even able to view them as individuals! Imagine!

I would very much appreciate it if you ignored me from now on and didn't try to suck me into your defeatist, negative, sad arguments.

Wanted to get this off my chest for ages and was doing my best not to say anyting for months until you started bugging me.

Leave me alone please. Thank you.

my chest

Haven't you been reading? No good will come from objectifying women! :p (Although, I guess you do have permission to talk about your own body, so I suppose it's okay. :p )

• Like 2
Haven't you been reading? No good will come from objectifying women! :p (Although, I guess you do have permission to talk about your own body, so I suppose it's okay. :p )

I actually reported my own post though not for the comment you quoted :D

Will see whether William is offended by it :p

Most of them are far from sluts lol. Funny how if I call a woman a slut on here I would get jumped of for slut shaming but I call out the DYV brigade for attempting to shame men I get hell for it. Pure craziness some of the bitter women these days.

Bitter over only being seen as a walking vagina (and boobs)? Sure, I am.

I've been called "sexy" for something like twenty-five years, and it's mainly brought me trouble - I don't even see this supposed sexiness, most of the time. I don't appreciate being ogled and having things yelled at me about my body, and what someone would like to do with it. I don't dress in a way that should attract attention, and it has still happened. Apparently, I have a "sassy little walk", so I guess I have to watch that, as well. The attention freaked me out so much as a teenager, that I even stopped wearing shorts, or skirts above the knee, I stopped swimming.

When it comes to rape (which I know is not the subject of this thread), I'm aware that it's about power - my mother was raped by her drunk, insecure boyfriend, when she was stuck in bed after an operation, and he was scared that my dad was going to try to get her back. He started to act oddly with me, I was fourteen. But, when a girl or woman is raped, the attention always swings around to what she was doing, how she was dressed, how did she end up getting herself raped? I don't need to hear that I'm "amazingly sexy" from my sisters' fiance, and the trouble that these stupid guys bring when they can't keep their dick in their pants, and then turn around and call me delusional, in order to keep their girlfriends.

Most men are more respectful with me now, but I've also dealt with guys of all ages who felt the need to denigrate me if they didn't like my looks. I've been on both sides, and it's weird and hurtful. Respectful comments are nice. I believe Wholigan when he says that he's pointed out to friends, when he thinks they're crossing a line.

This reminds me of something that I read from Mark Wahlberg. He has daughters, and he apparently can't stand to hear the way some men talk about women, now that he has girls to protect.

Anyway, I'm out of the thread now. :)

When it comes to rape (which I know is not the subject of this thread), I'm aware that it's about power

Biggest rape myth. Rape just like consensual sex is about the instinct to reproduce.

Biggest rape myth. Rape just like consensual sex is about the instinct to reproduce.

Incorrect. It is used as a weapon during wars for example. It sounds like you need to read up on the psyche of your own sex.

• Like 1

Because clearly your word is worth more than hundreds of psychoanalysis studies into the history and psyche of actual rapists, amirite? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
Disenchantedly Yours
Most of them are far from sluts lol. Funny how if I call a woman a slut on here I would get jumped of for slut shaming but I call out the DYV brigade for attempting to shame men I get hell for it. Pure craziness some of the bitter women these days.

How is it shaming toward men for some women to comment on how men talk about their bodies or other women's bodies and the impact it may have on them? Have I or anyone else here called men names in this discussion? No.

• Like 1
Disenchantedly Yours
You are the master of petty shots. You just hate when you get hit with what you dish out to everyone that challenges you. :mad:< How you currently feel right now right?

Show me where I made a petty shot? See, you regularly accuse me of this yet when I ask you to show me where you believe me to be making petty shots, you also regularly ignore those requests. If I have a better idea about what you consider a personal shot, then I can take better personal account of the things I am saying. I don't mind doing that. And fantastically enough, that is actually where my conversation regarding this topic has centered around. Being mindful of the things we all say. I certainly can improve in that area. I don't mind making improvements in that area. Infact LoveShack has taught me some things about men that I didn't know and it has helped me to relate to men in ways they want to be related to better. I'm certainly not perfect and never claimed I was. But I know that the things that I have heard men say here have helped me relate to men better and have helped me to shift soem of my behavior toward men on certain things.

I don't feel mad at all Joystick. Why are you telling me how I feel? :confused:

I am baffled why you are unable to simply have a discussion without deteriorating it to personal shots. I made points regarding the topic. You respond by making personal shots and then justifying why you make personal shots. This makes no sense on your end.

Disenchantedly Yours
That wasn't the hurtful part.

Wholigan, what was the hurtful part? I think I missed something.

Disenchantedly Yours
Men like women's bodies. I mean if you take issue with it because men hardly ever complement you then don't take it out on everyone else.

^

That was an actual petty shot there. :p

You once again prove that you rather make personal shots toward me then actually discuss a topic, even if we disagree.

I know you think it reflects poorly on me. But it really reflects more about how you choose to represent yourself and says very little about me in all honesty. I'm sorry that you rather make these kind of comments above then talk about an issue that a number of women expressed they experienced.