Wife wants to go on mini-vacation with male friend

strongnrelaxed
Why did you call him? I don't see the logic in that. You didn't need his permission to go, and now you've gone and made a big mess, and put your wife in a position where she's gotta "choose" between you.

This was a dumb move, man.

That said, he didn't have a right to suggest you not come. But you gave him the opening!!!!

Now, you look like the jerk who is trying to "forbid" her friendship, and he looks like the caring friend who is trying to protect her.

Congratulations.

So now what? Forget the friend. Go to your wife. Apologize for losing your cool. Tell her that you can't help feeling uncomfortable about her going on vacation with him, and that you hope she reconsiders.

Ho-lee-****esticks Batman. This is an epic reply! If I did not read this with my own eyes, I would not believe it.

So now YOU Are the bad guy OP. And YOU should apologize.

This site is so awesome and juicy with feminine insights. I am literally laughing so hard my brain wants to vomit!

I will recommend this site to every man I know so they can learn the harsh cold truth about women. And this wasn't even a response to a provocative post! Wow.

This stuff is so good. I can hardly stand it.

Folks! I don't know why people are still posting here!!!

The dude hasn't been back here for weeks and he indicated that he wasn't going to devulge what's going on in a forum..

This is a dead thread. Dude isn't coming back.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I know, I know - I've tried' to tell 'em too... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1
Folks! I don't know why people are still posting here!!!

The dude hasn't been back here for weeks and he indicated that he wasn't going to devulge what's going on in a forum..

This is a dead thread. Dude isn't coming back.

In the event he comes back later. He is probably busy getting ready to get her out of his life, as evidenced by his last posts.

Once the craziness settles down, he will probably be back.

And whaddya wanna bet her stud from yoga wants to bed her down with no strings, but isn't going to want to take care of her once Cali kicks her ass out?

So now what? Forget the friend. Go to your wife. Apologize for losing your cool.

He doesn't have to apologize to her for sh*t. Especially now that it seems he is gearing up for divorce.

Oh wait, you must think that this is ONLY a friendship, when its clearly not based on his wife's behavior, as well as this other guy's. Seriously? The other guy saying he shouldn't be around when its just her and him? Get real.

We will never know. The OP departed.

If the thread starter returns, they can alert on this post and request further comments and opinions.

• Like 1