A Girl I "Friend-Zoned" is Flying to See Me This Weekend...

• Author
We had to cancel through Expedia the day before we were set to go to Chicago and it was simple.

According to Priceline's cancellation policy for this booking, it's too late...if I had cancelled before noon today, I would have just had to pay for the first night.

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Halleeeeelujah... :bunny:

You lucky s-o-b. God is good. Now you make sure you cock block better.

StrangeBehaviors
Whew, she just called and said they overbooked her flight and she was flying free on standby, so she's not coming anymore.

I'm sorta kinda glad that I don't have to go to LA now...but I couldn't get a refund on the hotel, and I'd rather just eat the cost of it and stay at home...

Think she's telling the truth?

• Author
Think she's telling the truth?

Eh, I honestly don't care. I stopped worrying about reasons and sincerity when it came to things like this. The bottom line is she didn't come, and that's all that matters.

Glad this worked out okay---I was afraid you'd wake up without a kidney.....:eek:

• Like 1
According to Priceline's cancellation policy for this booking, it's too late...if I had cancelled before noon today, I would have just had to pay for the first night.

Call them and tell them you're William Shatner's adopted son. That should get you tou're money back.