One year since D-Day #1

• Author

Turns out she unfriended them last night. She was reaching out to me, in an attempt to rub my nose in it. However she was not ready for the onslaught of nasty responses she would get. It's just pathetic.

She made comments like she was not going to apologize because she spent the past 5 years apologizing. I don't know what the hell she is talking about. Just more crap she is making up.

She also commented that I haven't talked to her on the phone and she hasn't been able to get closure because of it. yeah, like I'm going to go out of my way to give her closure.

Originally the divorce was supposed to be finalized this past Thursday. She made some nasty comments last Saturday. I responded with "is it Thursday yet" But her lawyer played some games and it was postponed a week. So her post yesterday that started it all was:

"well Thursday has come and gone. Mine was great! how was yours? I know someone who is bummed. I guess they will have to relax and wait until next week"

Then my friends attacked because they knew it was a shot at me. Then she took more shots at me. They attacked even more.

Yes, it's all childish, but ultimately, I thought it was funny that she started it, couldn't take the responses she was getting, then was asking me to stop it even though I didn't know about it for hours. Thus, the silliness of it.

The Blue Knight
I am new on this board and posted to you before -- and now more than ever looking at this from a different perspective.

Take this again any way you want -- with not condoning anything she has done.

But she is reaching out to you -- yes she is saying all this crap --- blah blah blah -- and I am glad your friends stuck up for you. All she has to do is block them on FB -- one click and they are blocked. Why won't she ?

Then she texted you asking for "help" -- make it stop.

Yes - you said she is a mean bit__ and the things she had done are awful.

But you are getting divorced next week -- she is suppose to be happy

She is living with OM -- suppose to be happy

She will be getting the house -- suppose to be happy

Why is she still reaching out and talking to you.?

Just my 2 cents

I don't read this as reaching out to 96. I read it as self-made drama . . . which she seems to enjoy in some strange way. Some people thrive on drama . . . good and bad. :(

• Like 2

Wow...

I read the last few pages of this and had to check which forum I was in...I thought it was "9th grade girls".

96nole, you perpetuate this drama as much as she does.

My advice: stop playing this stupid immature game with her. It takes two and you are EQUALLY to blame. Block her, get IC and move on...her lawyer can contact yours...no more NEED for direct contact.

smh

• Author
Wow...

I read the last few pages of this and had to check which forum I was in...I thought it was "9th grade girls".

96nole, you perpetuate this drama as much as she does.

My advice: stop playing this stupid immature game with her. It takes two and you are EQUALLY to blame. Block her, get IC and move on...her lawyer can contact yours...no more NEED for direct contact.

smh

Oh come on, how are you not laughing at this? I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. She starts some sh*t and then was asking me how to stop it. I know it's immature and i admitted it. But how can you not laugh at it?

There are so many awful stories on this board. Stories so awful and heartbreaking that some have killed themselves over it. And now there is some absolutely silly, childish, crap going on with my sitch, that at least we can all get a laugh out of it. That's why I say "and the silliness continues."

Does this whole situation eat at me still? Yes. But every once in a while I just have to laugh at it.

She takes the '47 inch TV. First she says she didn't take it. Then her lawyer says she mistakenly took it.:laugh: Then she is essentially holding it hostage for:

- a few missing quarters,

-a couple of music CD's that she thinks I may have but she has no idea what they may be,

-some pampered chef items that I may have taken but unfortunately she has no idea because she didn't even know what we had to begin with,

-some dirty towels

-video games that she doesn't even have the console for.

And then, she says that she is not being petty!:laugh:

how can you not look at that, think how absolutely absurd it is, and then start laughing?

Come on, lighten up.

The Blue Knight
Oh come on, how are you not laughing at this? I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. She starts some sh*t and then was asking me how to stop it. I know it's immature and i admitted it. But how can you not laugh at it?

There are so many awful stories on this board. Stories so awful and heartbreaking that some have killed themselves over it. And now there is some absolutely silly, childish, crap going on with my sitch, that at least we can all get a laugh out of it. That's why I say "and the silliness continues."

Does this whole situation eat at me still? Yes. But every once in a while I just have to laugh at it.

She takes the '47 inch TV. First she says she didn't take it. Then her lawyer says she mistakenly took it.:laugh: Then she is essentially holding it hostage for:

- a few missing quarters,

-a couple of music CD's that she thinks I may have but she has no idea what they may be,

-some pampered chef items that I may have taken but unfortunately she has no idea because she didn't even know what we had to begin with,

-some dirty towels

-video games that she doesn't even have the console for.

And then, she says that she is not being petty!:laugh:

how can you not look at that, think how absolutely absurd it is, and then start laughing?

Come on, lighten up.

96, you probably have every right to enjoy her *suffering* given what she's pulled on you over the past year. Just be careful not to stoop to her level. What makes you the better person is that you're not her. :)

It seems like you are a good person. And i hope you feel really better soon. 15 years is still 15 years, you might still feel really hurt that you are acting that way towards her. It's time you enjoy and live your life. Losing such a good person like you is enough suffering. Always be the better person :) wishing you well :)

96 -- I hope you are doing okay today -- and that you are now free to immediately start the 1st day of your new and better life !!

• Author
96 -- I hope you are doing okay today -- and that you are now free to immediately start the 1st day of your new and better life !!

Thanks for thinking of me. My marriage is now officially over as of 9:30 this morning. She wasn't there thank God. There are only a few more loose ends to tie up and then i'll never have to see her or talk to her again.

During the hearing, my lawyer asked me several standard questions. She asked if there was anything the judge could do to help save the marriage. I answered with a booming "NO!" Even the judge had a smirk on her face.:)

• Like 1
Thanks for thinking of me. My marriage is now officially over as of 9:30 this morning. She wasn't there thank God. There are only a few more loose ends to tie up and then i'll never have to see her or talk to her again.

During the hearing, my lawyer asked me several standard questions. She asked if there was anything the judge could do to help save the marriage. I answered with a booming "NO!" Even the judge had a smirk on her face.:)

Hey 96

As much as this day brings a closure to the past and an new door into your future, it is bittersweet. I know it's a good day and a sad day for you.

I wish all the best for you...you deserve it.

((((Hugs))))

• Like 1

Wow 96,

Your predicament is comical. My brothers ex wife did pretty much the same thing except he kept the house and she was held accountable to pay him alimony for 48 months even though he makes much more than her. Go figure.

He has been dating another girl for a little over a year now and she is fantastic. He is much happier and is somewhat happy that all this crap happened. He learned alot about himself and would NOT have met this lady if his useless ex hadn't done what she had done.

Good luck 2 u

Deliverance: the END of one thing, the START of something NEW.

• Author
Hey 96

As much as this day brings a closure to the past and an new door into your future, it is bittersweet. I know it's a good day and a sad day for you.

I wish all the best for you...you deserve it.

((((Hugs))))

Thanks Furious! It was bittersweet. Now it feels like any other day. You deserve the best also.

Just try not to burn the Italian sausage again. :laugh:

• Like 1

96nole.

You are alright for an FSU fan :lmao:, so I'll wish you the best and I hope you find happiness with someone who deserves you (down the road, of course). Great big hugs and keep going forward.

• Author
96nole.

You are alright for an FSU fan :lmao:, so I'll wish you the best and I hope you find happiness with someone who deserves you (down the road, of course). Great big hugs and keep going forward.

For a part time Gator fan you're alright too.:D

The good news is I have my TV back. The ex father in law called and said he wanted it out of his house since the whore has moved into a new place. which is pretty stupid since she'll be moving back into the house in a few weeks. The ex F-I-L asked when I'll be out of the house so he can have someone clean it. He said that he is going to buy the house for the whore.

I swear the dirtbag made a deal with the devil

The good news is I have my TV back. The ex father in law called and said he wanted it out of his house since the whore has moved into a new place. which is pretty stupid since she'll be moving back into the house in a few weeks. The ex F-I-L asked when I'll be out of the house so he can have someone clean it. He said that he is going to buy the house for the whore.

I guess he told you that, to make you feel bad. Don't let him get to you.

In a way it proves that ex-fil knows the trashy boyfriend won't be able to be of any financial support for his daughter. I guess they know they will have to foot the bill for her for the rest of their lives. The writing is on the wall.

• Author
I guess he told you that, to make you feel bad. Don't let him get to you.

In a way it proves that ex-fil knows the trashy boyfriend won't be able to be of any financial support for his daughter. I guess they know they will have to foot the bill for her for the rest of their lives. The writing is on the wall.

A few years ago he and I were in my screen room. He said that if he died he knew that his daughter would be taken care of. And she would have been with me. Not only because she was my wife but also out of respect for him.

I almost asked him if he now felt the same way. But I only said a few words so i could get out of there. I didn't want to spend any more time with him today than I had to.

Or he's buying the house for her so she can't get kicked out of it for the third time for being a whore. :laugh: She wasn't too happy about being "kicked out of my own house twice this year." She doesn't get that's what happens when you are a whore.

The Blue Knight

The F-I-L is an incredible enabler. It's that kind of behavior that leads people like your ex to go through life completely unaccountable to anyone.

• Like 3

It was your first post here that moved me to respond. It's been a year for you, four for me. I could have written your story, word for word and you could have written mine. Except the no kids part. I don't mean to minimize your suffering, but until you've divorced with kids you haven't really.

I have little interest in the verbal diarrhea being bantered about now.

Benefit from the experience of those who tell you take the high road. Soon...sooner than you think, your breakup will be old news but you'll still hurt. You will because you still love her and even though you might not want to be with someone like her, your heart will feel what it feels. You might want to talk about it sometime but friends and family will respond with a pained "What? You're not over it yet? Time to move on man!"

That's the backside of drama that no one talks about. When it's no longer entertaining. Can you comprehend I'm writing to help, not criticize you?

I speak from experience. Every foul word you say about her puts you back. Not forward. No matter how nasty and dishonest she is. No matter how many of your friends agree. Deal with your feelings one at a time and in the right way. Anger is a step and a useful one but don't stay there.

Bad things happen to good people. Restore your passions. Fight off the bitterness. Your kindness will show you hate what happened, not that you hate her. Don't make a hypocrite of yourself. It confuses the heart.

• Like 2

I think that wishing bad things for people who have hurt you is bad karma, i believe what goes around comes around and one day you will get the last laugh. Now its time for you to heal and get on with your life, there is someone better waiting for you out there. Good luck

• Like 1

But the hurt is always there, sometimes hidden away and sometimes not hidden. Not the sharp stabbing it once was, but there. I am with a lovely lady and have never felt threatened in any way, but....