One year since D-Day #1

He's also the same son-in-law that saved their daughters life several times when her heart went into A-Fib and either called 911 or ran her to the hospital.

If only I knew then what I know now.

Dear Lord, I know how this feels. I have prayed about that one, since I also have thought this!

Well, if she has to refinance the house, they will have to give her around $30,000
By continuing to provide them with all the facts about her disgusting actions, it MAY become harder and harder to keep giving her free money.
  • Author
By continuing to provide them with all the facts about her disgusting actions, it MAY become harder and harder to keep giving her free money.

They know what she's done. I'm sure there are details they don't know about or only know her side. But at this point, who cares. Ultimately they know she's a cheater and lied. Besides, for me to provide them with any more facts would mean I would have to talk to them. I don't want anything to do with those people anyway.

• Author

I just have to post this because I think it's pretty funny. Here is the latest silliness.

The STBXW (in this case W stands for whore) blocked me from her facebook a few months ago, but she didn't unfriend any of my friends. Some of my friends unfriended her but not all. My buddy Mikey is one of those that is still 'friends' with the STBXW on facebook. Mikey lives up in New Jersey. We (me, the whore, the dirtbag) live down in Florida

Yesterday the STBXW posts on facebook something along the lines of: 'Be with someone who appreciates you now, not someone who realizes after you left them.' (she's forgeting that she didn't leave me, I threw her out)

Mikey finally had enough and responded: 'Or maybe he realizes he is better off to be rid of you'

so the dirtbag responds to Mikey: 'Hey, what you wrote, stay the f*ck out, it's none of your business'

Mikey responds to dirtbag: 'Go f*ck yourself, your a piece of sh*t, why don't you come up here and tell me yourself. You should have stayed out of their marriage'

The STBXW responds: 'you only know one side of the story'

Mikey: 'I may not know why you did what you did, But I KNOW WHAT YOU DID"

She immediately took it all down off facebook.

Mikey calls me to tell me about the FB exchange. I immediately start laughing because the whore thinks I'm still sitting here crying over her. We then both start laughing about what her side of the story could possibly be. How sad is it that she is still trying to play the victim?

Here's another story of her pettiness. We have a money market account. In mediation it was determined that I would get the remaining money in the account. Since it is a money market account it has a low interest rate. Last week there was a .55 cent interest payment into the account. The STBXW transfered the .55 cents out of the account into one of her hidden accounts. Yep, she took the .55 cents. :lmao: How pathetic is that? I'm purposly going to leave the money in that account until the next interest payment to see if she takes that as well. If she does I'm going to have fun with her. I'll text her and ask her if she is now that cash strapped that she has to take every penny she can. :lmao:

• Like 2
The Blue Knight
He's also the same son-in-law that saved their daughters life several times when her heart went into A-Fib and either called 911 or ran her to the hospital.

If only I knew then what I know now.

Then, that even says less about your STBX doesn't it? :(

• Like 1
The Blue Knight
I just have to post this because I think it's pretty funny. Here is the latest silliness.

The STBXW (in this case W stands for whore) blocked me from her facebook a few months ago, but she didn't unfriend any of my friends. Some of my friends unfriended her but not all. My buddy Mikey is one of those that is still 'friends' with the STBXW on facebook. Mikey lives up in New Jersey. We (me, the whore, the dirtbag) live down in Florida

Yesterday the STBXW posts on facebook something along the lines of: 'Be with someone who appreciates you now, not someone who realizes after you left them.' (she's forgeting that she didn't leave me, I threw her out)

Mikey finally had enough and responded: 'Or maybe he realizes he is better off to be rid of you'

so the dirtbag responds to Mikey: 'Hey, what you wrote, stay the f*ck out, it's none of your business'

Mikey responds to dirtbag: 'Go f*ck yourself, your a piece of sh*t, why don't you come up here and tell me yourself. You should have stayed out of their marriage'

The STBXW responds: 'you only know one side of the story'

Mikey: 'I may not know why you did what you did, But I KNOW WHAT YOU DID"

She immediately took it all down off facebook.

Mikey calls me to tell me about the FB exchange. I immediately start laughing because the whore thinks I'm still sitting here crying over her. We then both start laughing about what her side of the story could possibly be. How sad is it that she is still trying to play the victim?

Here's another story of her pettiness. We have a money market account. In mediation it was determined that I would get the remaining money in the account. Since it is a money market account it has a low interest rate. Last week there was a .55 cent interest payment into the account. The STBXW transfered the .55 cents out of the account into one of her hidden accounts. Yep, she took the .55 cents. :lmao: How pathetic is that? I'm purposly going to leave the money in that account until the next interest payment to see if she takes that as well. If she does I'm going to have fun with her. I'll text her and ask her if she is now that cash strapped that she has to take every penny she can. :lmao:

Times like this define who your friends are. Tell Mikey thanks for me. :) Your STBX is probably lucky TigerCub wasn't one of your facebook friends. That could have been real nasty.

• Like 1
  • Author

Then, that even says less about your STBX doesn't it? :(

Yep.

Here's another story I just heard. The STBX and I met years ago while we both worked at a grocery store. My boss from back then, Bill, is still a friend of mine. I've know him for over 25 years. He's now an older gentleman and is working at Wal-mart as a greeter.

I was just on the phone with him for the first time in about 6 months. I was telling him what is going on. Bill then told me that the STBX came into Wal-mart a few months ago with some guy and she told Bill that the guy is a good friend of mine. I told Bill that she was lying to him and that the guy is the dirtbag. Bill told me he thought back then that there wasn't any way I would be good friends with somebody that looked like that. I asked Bill if the guy was slimey looking. Bill said OH YES!!! I told Bill that the dirtbag has hit the jackpot with her. He got a cruise, lots of free dinners, will be moving in to my house, and driving my Explorer. Bill said, he hit the jackpot, but she sure didn't.

Bill didn't even know what was going on, and he could tell something was wrong. Everyone can see through her lies. Except her.

• Like 1
  • Author

Times like this define who your friends are. Tell Mikey thanks for me. :) Your STBX is probably lucky TigerCub wasn't one of your facebook friends. That could have been real nasty.

I will. The one thing I will be able to take from this is I have some great family and friends.

And I can always friend request the Tiger. :)

RELEASE THE TIGER!!!!:laugh:

• Author
WOW! I may have missed this, is she mentally ill or just that big a twit?

I'll take option C: both :p

Seriously though, it's pretty sad how petty and trashy she has become.

I'm sure there will be some more good stories to come before this is all done.

• Author
You are one strong person. Kudos for that.

I was pretty devastated for a while. She has really done and said some awful things to me. But I'm getting stronger. I thank all my friends and family for that.

It also helps that I'm starting to see all of this as 'theater of the absurd'. How crazy is all of this? The .55 cents just kills me. I'm still laughing about it. Everyone I've told about it has either laughed or put their hand over their face and just shook their heads.

That's why I'm sure there will be more silliness to come.

• Like 1
  • Author

.... the ex called to tell me she was going to file a report on me. She's saying I stole items, put holes in the walls of "her" house and that I damaged the TV out in the screen room ( the TV she was supposed to take)

And the silliness continues.

I finally got the list of items she is claiming I stole. This is of course in response to me claiming she stole the 47 inch TV.

Here are some examples:

2 — On the Quarter Collection Framed — the Loose Quarters were not there. I demand those back they are collector items

Really: you're mad about .75 cents of quarters that are still in general circulation? :laugh:I have no idea where they could be.

3 — The end table that was on my list for removal was removed improperly from the residence. This table is different the the table that was thrown at the front door upon arrival

No table was thrown at the front door. Seriously, where does she come up with this crap.

4 — Xbox Games were not at the residence — they were removed

That's because they are on my side of the list along with the XBox.

5 — the CDs were not "amicably" sorted 50% - I feel that he has CDs of mine that I want back. This was removed prior to my approval

Which ones? I don't want any of your crappy music. :laugh:

6 — The Board Games in the closet appear to be removed from there. When I return to get those items I demand them all back

Seriously, board games? Why would I take those? Don't worry, your chutes and latters game is still there. :laugh:

7 — all of the rugs were damaged — stained and dirty — rolled up by the front door — this was unnecessary

They are old throw rugs that have been stained by our cats. I'm not paying to have them cleaned. And they were rolled up so it would be easier for her to remove.

8 — The pots and pans were not "amicably" sorted 50% - they were removed without agreeing what items I would have and what he would have

Now we're fighting over who gets what pan? :lmao:

9 — Pampered chef items were removed — unfortunately I could not determine which ones, but I know that there should be another glass bowl with lid that is mine

She's claiming I took something but has no idea what it could be. :laugh: The glass bowl is the same bowl she couldn't find before I threw her out. :laugh:

10 — Linen Closet — I was unable to get the towels or linens that I requested because they were ALL dirty in the laundry room — All Filthy and unable to take

I'm not your laundry service. They were not all dirty. There were others you could have taken.

Then is says that the wife "mistakenly removed the TV and two end tables. This is of course the TV that she lied about taking when I called her about it. Now all of a sudden she has it.

And of course this is all from the same woman that claims all this stuff is just 'possessions'. And when she says possessions, she just waves her hand in the air as if she is above it all.

More silliness to come. I assure you.

Lol... I think she forgot to include the most important thing that is missing on her list. HER BRAIN!!!

If asks you where it might be....tell her to look for it up her ass.

• Author
Lol... I think she forgot to include the most important thing that is missing on her list. HER BRAIN!!!

If asks you where it might be....tell her to look for it up her ass.

Send her an email that says she forgot the pile of shyt she dumped in your life. Tell her it is all hers and she can keep it(shove it if she likes). :lmao:

No kidding!!

Now to be even more of a pain the butt, the divorce was supposed to final this Thursday morning. Now her lawyer is playing games and it may be postponed until next week. AAAAAUUUURRGGGG get this over with already!!:laugh:

• Author
Let's hope she gets knocked up by this guy very quickly. Once she has one or two kids with him, she'll be miserable.

Well your wish may come true. We have an account with mint.com. You can link all your credit cards and bank accounts on it so you can see all your spending. Her Discover card is the only account that is still updating on it. I logged in to mint.com for the first time in a month. I see that there is a charge on her discover card for $400 to a store called Motherhood. I can't see any other reason she would spend that much other than she is pregnant.

It really bothers me that the dirtbag got her pregnant so fast. I never got her pregnant but I thought that was a good thing considering all her health issues. But the one thing she wanted the most, to get pregnant, I couldn't do but the dirtbag did.

I don't know yet how I feel about it. If we had kids, would any of this ever happened? Would she have stayed faithful? Would she still have cheated? Is the no kids what had her so down that she would cheat with that loser?

Yet I see so many others on here with cheating spouses and they have kids.

I know everyone is saying karma is going to get her, but right now it feels like karma is kicking my ass. I didn't do anything to deserve it.

Well I guess I can look forward to a few more days of roller coaster emotions. YEEEHAAAAWWWW!!!!

Well your wish may come true. We have an account with mint.com. You can link all your credit cards and bank accounts on it so you can see all your spending. Her Discover card is the only account that is still updating on it. I logged in to mint.com for the first time in a month. I see that there is a charge on her discover card for $400 to a store called Motherhood. I can't see any other reason she would spend that much other than she is pregnant.

It really bothers me that the dirtbag got her pregnant so fast. I never got her pregnant but I thought that was a good thing considering all her health issues. But the one thing she wanted the most, to get pregnant, I couldn't do but the dirtbag did.

I don't know yet how I feel about it. If we had kids, would any of this ever happened? Would she have stayed faithful? Would she still have cheated? Is the no kids what had her so down that she would cheat with that loser?

I know everyone is saying karma is going to get her, but right now it feels like karma is kicking my ass. I didn't do anything to deserve it.

Well I guess I can look forward to a few more days of roller coaster emotions. YEEEHAAAAWWWW!!!!

Take care of yourself. Once you are free from this nightmare and GAL -- you will find peace. Once you have to leave your house -- can you move to another city to start a "new" life ??

Also -- with this last bit of news -- someday your XW will come down and crash. She doesn't see this now -- and maybe you don't now as well because of your pain and hurt -- but this situation that your wife has gotten herself into is almost abusive. I am not condoning anything she did but this man a) has pursued her, b) convinced her you were a bad husband, 3) took her in immediately after you kicked her out, 4) started right up with her family on cruise, 5) if you ask me he is helping her and putting her up to the "mean" exchanges between you two -- both verbal and written and finally now has gotten her pregnant. Sounds like he was looking for a "sucker" and has found one in your ex. Once the money she will get runs out and they have the baby -- he will find his next victim. I know this is hard to read -- because you did have a life together -- and she will not be part of your better/new life shortly -- but if anyone has ever been controlled and stamped by someone so completely -- she definitely gets the academy award. It's like she was a cow and just got branded by him to show she belongs to him. Good luck and take care.

Snowflower

I'm so sorry you're going through all these emotions.

It's impossible to say for sure that she is pregnant now but yeah, the purchase at Motherhood sure points that direction.

Have you considered that a possible pregnancy explains a lot of her actions? No way am I excusing anything...she has been a real b!tch to you. But by getting pregnant, she is possibly doing everything she can to keep the OM in her life and so that her child will have a father. Therefore, she is trying to get everything she can from your marital property, paying for OM's stuff, etc. She wants to ensure that he remains in her life and will do everything she can.

If she is indeed pregnant, I wouldn't be surprised if she quickly marries her dirtbag once the divorce is final. Just be prepared.

It could even explain why her parents are going along with it all...for the sake of their daughter and perhaps more significantly, their future grandchild.

Just a thought. Not sure if it is at all helpful because I am just another stupid BS here so I might just be guessing. But thinking as a woman, she has to be concerned that he might up and leave her.

Take care of yourself. The karma bus is not coming to hit you but it might be coming to hit her one day soon. Unfortunately, if she is about to bring a child into this mess, that poor child might be the unfortunate recipient of this too.

• Author
I'm so sorry you're going through all these emotions.

It's impossible to say for sure that she is pregnant now but yeah, the purchase at Motherhood sure points that direction.

Have you considered that a possible pregnancy explains a lot of her actions? No way am I excusing anything...she has been a real b!tch to you. But by getting pregnant, she is possibly doing everything she can to keep the OM in her life and so that her child will have a father. Therefore, she is trying to get everything she can from your marital property, paying for OM's stuff, etc. She wants to ensure that he remains in her life and will do everything she can.

If she is indeed pregnant, I wouldn't be surprised if she quickly marries her dirtbag once the divorce is final. Just be prepared.

It could even explain why her parents are going along with it all...for the sake of their daughter and perhaps more significantly, their future grandchild.

Just a thought. Not sure if it is at all helpful because I am just another stupid BS here so I might just be guessing. But thinking as a woman, she has to be concerned that he might up and leave her.

Take care of yourself. The karma bus is not coming to hit you but it might be coming to hit her one day soon. Unfortunately, if she is about to bring a child into this mess, that poor child might be the unfortunate recipient of this too.

Yep this sucks. A lot of her actions can be explained by the fact that she can be this petty.

We were already expecting them to get married soon. It just seemed that was going to happen.

She wants him in her life because they are both lying pieces of sh*t. And yet the emotional roller coaster does continue. A lot of it has to do with the fact that she is so easily moving on, and I'm still trying to pick up the pieces. The way I have been so easily replaced it just maddening.

Then to add to it, they keep screwing around with the divorce and the final hearing for the divorce keeps getting pushed back. It was supposed to be yesterday. Then is was supposed to be tomorrow. Now it's next Wednesday.

I doubt she's worried he will up and leave her. He's told her enough bs lies that she completely believes him. She actually believed him over my mother. Plus he's not going anywhere right now. Otherwise he will still have to live with mommy. Now he's going from a bedroom at mommies house to a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, with screenroom and pool.

Yep this sucks. A lot of her actions can be explained by the fact that she can be this petty.

We were already expecting them to get married soon. It just seemed that was going to happen.

She wants him in her life because they are both lying pieces of sh*t. And yet the emotional roller coaster does continue. A lot of it has to do with the fact that she is so easily moving on, and I'm still trying to pick up the pieces. The way I have been so easily replaced it just maddening.

Then to add to it, they keep screwing around with the divorce and the final hearing for the divorce keeps getting pushed back. It was supposed to be yesterday. Then is was supposed to be tomorrow. Now it's next Wednesday.

I doubt she's worried he will up and leave her. He's told her enough bs lies that she completely believes him. She actually believed him over my mother. Plus he's not going anywhere right now. Otherwise he will still have to live with mommy. Now he's going from a bedroom at mommies house to a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, with screenroom and pool.

96nole, I understand this feeling in spades. Honestly, of all of the things that has bothered me, this was one of the worst. I struggled with it..well still do, but not as bad. I am not sure what made the difference for me to start caring less about that. But here are some thoughts.

• I really thought about what she was getting and knew she would be the one he would do this to (again), not me.
  • I could not change what had happened and once I gave myself up to that, I knew I was on my way to feeling better about that.
  • I decided that my son and I were more important to me than he was and that I was wasting my precious time and energy worrying about what he was doing with her.
  • I want a life and that means I cannot worry about him anymore or I won't have the life I want.
  • Sadly, I also have realized that one day, when he is sitting with her children and grandchildren during a holiday and his son is nowhere near because of his feelings about his dad, if he has any sense of what is right and wrong, he will realize that the way he has lived his life has left him to only share in her life, not what his could have been. Karma will not be kind to him.
  • While I was sitting around waiting for him to honor and respect me, I forgot to do it for myself. I am making strides in that.

Things will improve. One day you will realize that while it still hurts, it is not like it was.

• Like 1

A family member of mine was in a very similar situation as yours.

This family member left her husband for a guy who was half the man her husband was. Fast track a few years later, they are now divorced, he cheated on her, she's broke and now the guy is going on to his third marriage.

Also the husband that was dumped for the loser, remarried and is loving his new life.

• Like 1
  • Author

A family member of mine was in a very similar situation as yours.

This family member left her husband for a guy who was half the man her husband was. Fast track a few years later, they are now divorced, he cheated on her, she's broke and now the guy is going on to his third marriage.

Also the husband that was dumped for the loser, remarried and is loving his new life.

From your keyboard to God's eyes. :)

• Like 1
  • Author

And the silliness continues:

Yesterday she took another shot at me on facebook. And again my buddy Mikey responded. Then two more of my friends jump in on it and they were not holding back. They were all calling her a lier, cheater, disrespectful. One of my friends is a female and was a bridesmaid for the ex in our wedding. My friend was calling the ex a petty bitch, a whore. It apparently went on for a few hours until my female friend called me to tell me about it. Then the ex also told them to tell me to stop saying things about her.

So I then make a post that says: 'New Rule: If someone lies to you for over a year, you can spend over a year telling the truth about them."

I knew the comment would get back to her. Then several more of my friends and family made comments to her.

Finally last night i get a text from the whore asking me "how she can make all the back and forth sh*t stop. Please tell me":laugh: She is the one that started it. She is the one that was taking a shot at me. She knew she was making the comment and hoped my friends would tell me about it. She didn't know that my friends had it with all her snide remarks, especially after what she has done already. She wasn't expecting the sheer amount of backlash she would get. She wasn't expecting to hear from so many people how sh*tty she is. So then she texts me hoping I'd make it stop.:lmao: I didn't text her back. But i did tell all my friends and family to keep it up. It's time she hears from someone other than me how crappy she has been.

It felt really great last night how many of my friends and family came to my aid. These are the same people that loved and supported her for 15 years. But when she turned on me, they turned on her. She wasn't ready for the power of my people. Then she was asking me to make it stop. Yeah, right bitch, you started it, you deal with it. :lmao:

And the silliness continues:

Yesterday she took another shot at me on facebook. And again my buddy Mikey responded. Then two more of my friends jump in on it and they were not holding back. They were all calling her a lier, cheater, disrespectful. One of my friends is a female and was a bridesmaid for the ex in our wedding. My friend was calling the ex a petty bitch, a whore. It apparently went on for a few hours until my female friend called me to tell me about it. Then the ex also told them to tell me to stop saying things about her.

So I then make a post that says: 'New Rule: If someone lies to you for over a year, you can spend over a year telling the truth about them."

I knew the comment would get back to her. Then several more of my friends and family made comments to her.

Finally last night i get a text from the whore asking me "how she can make all the back and forth sh*t stop. Please tell me":laugh: She is the one that started it. She is the one that was taking a shot at me. She knew she was making the comment and hoped my friends would tell me about it. She didn't know that my friends had it with all her snide remarks, especially after what she has done already. She wasn't expecting the sheer amount of backlash she would get. She wasn't expecting to hear from so many people how sh*tty she is. So then she texts me hoping I'd make it stop.:lmao: I didn't text her back. But i did tell all my friends and family to keep it up. It's time she hears from someone other than me how crappy she has been.

It felt really great last night how many of my friends and family came to my aid. These are the same people that loved and supported her for 15 years. But when she turned on me, they turned on her. She wasn't ready for the power of my people. Then she was asking me to make it stop. Yeah, right bitch, you started it, you deal with it. :lmao:

I am new on this board and posted to you before -- and now more than ever looking at this from a different perspective.

Take this again any way you want -- with not condoning anything she has done.

But she is reaching out to you -- yes she is saying all this crap --- blah blah blah -- and I am glad your friends stuck up for you. All she has to do is block them on FB -- one click and they are blocked. Why won't she ?

Then she texted you asking for "help" -- make it stop.

Yes - you said she is a mean bit__ and the things she had done are awful.

But you are getting divorced next week -- she is suppose to be happy

She is living with OM -- suppose to be happy

She will be getting the house -- suppose to be happy

Why is she still reaching out and talking to you.?

Just my 2 cents

Maybe she is reaching out to you - hard to see that when she started the ****storm. But anyway, even if she IS reaching out to you, she is NOT ready to be a wife again. She needs to suffer humiliation, hit rock bottom, recognize her faults, and beg forgiveness.

So far, so good.