One year since D-Day #1

• Author
You should email this to your in-laws. I know they 'know,' but they need to 'really know' what she did.

They already know. I told them everything last year. They were not happy. They weren't happy with the second time she cheated either. Her dad even told her that she needs to change her ways.

• Author
Really? I am jealous - its nice here right now 25 & sunny

but I just love the heat as long as its not humid - humidity makes my hair frizz:eek: (this smiley will have to do, since they don't have one with a fro) :p

Then don't come down here. Humidity today is about 147%. Just walking outside is like walking into a sauna.

Is it 25 Celsius or Fahrenheit? It makes a bit of a difference.

Really? I am jealous - its nice here right now 25 & sunny

but I just love the heat as long as its not humid - humidity makes my hair frizz:eek: (this smiley will have to do, since they don't have one with a fro) :p

Oh well, then that tears it! Florida = heat+humidity!! :eek:

frozensprouts

she most likely means 25 degrees celcius.

wish she would send some of that weather my way. typical maritime spring here...about 15 degrees and it's rained for the past week straight ( funnily enough, inthe middle of March, we were having 25 degree sunny days for about a week...was able to barbeque...mind you, I was doing that in the middle of winter in a meter high snowbank)

• Author
Uh...not because of who SHE is? All his fault? Just sayin'.

You're correct in that it is not all his fault. But he is pretty trashy ghetto wanna be thug, so that's what is rubbing off on her.

My old boss started an affair with a married coworker. She was head over heels, he was just misunderstood, his wife was an a-hole, blah blah blah. He liked motorcycles, so she got into motorcycles, bandana and all. Then his wife pulled his chain and he came home. Suddenly my boss was back to her old self. The one who would carry on an affair with a married man. Some things may get coated in pig grease, but they're still the same ol' person inside.

Then don't come down here. Humidity today is about 147%. Just walking outside is like walking into a sauna.

Is it 25 Celsius or Fahrenheit? It makes a bit of a difference.

Oh well, then that tears it! Florida = heat+humidity!! :eek:

Ah diddly!! :(

What months are good in Florida (hot but not too humid)? - obviously not the summer, but do you get that in the fall at least?

• Author
Ah diddly!! :(

What months are good in Florida (hot but not too humid)? - obviously not the summer, but do you get that in the fall at least?

Generally November to March are the best months. We notice the snowbirds (northerners: Quebec, Ontario, New York etc. that come down for the winter) arrive around Thanksgiving and leave around Easter.

If you want hot down here, it will also be humid. So don't ever come down here in July and August. It's not uncommon for it to 95 degree F with 95% humidity.

Generally November to March are the best months. We notice the snowbirds (northerners: Quebec, Ontario, New York etc. that come down for the winter) arrive around Thanksgiving and leave around Easter.

If you want hot down here, it will also be humid. So don't ever come down here in July and August. It's not uncommon for it to 95 degree F with 95% humidity.

I just used a conversion calculator and 95 F is about 35C.

We've had our "crazy hot" days where the temp was like 35C but with humidity felt like 45C - so is that close that what you're describing? (I don't understand the humidity % thing)

If I could survive that with somewhat poofy hair - I could survive what you described right?

I may be in an area that is a little cooler...NW and on the water...gulf. But it is still HOT, HOT from May to Oct. I really, really like October and November here... blue skies, 75 degrees, lower humidity and really lovely. This year, it was nice all through the winter. And 96nole is right....July and August are murder! Walk the dogs; getting soaking wet.

Hey 96nole.....is that for seminole? As in FSU?

Oh, Celsius.... had to look up conversion...77 degrees? That is wonderful.

I just used a conversion calculator and 95 F is about 35C.

We've had our "crazy hot" days where the temp was like 35C but with humidity felt like 45C - so is that close that what you're describing? (I don't understand the humidity % thing)

If I could survive that with somewhat poofy hair - I could survive what you described right?

Yeah, if you stay inside!! lol

So, like today, it is 93 degrees right now and the humidity is 62% and so it feels like 110 degrees. I think they use dew point and relative humidity to figure it and they calculate how hot it feels, much like they do with cold, only I think they also use wind for that index? Yeah, windchill... the brain is working. :laugh:

• Author
I may be in an area that is a little cooler...NW and on the water...gulf. But it is still HOT, HOT from May to Oct. I really, really like October and November here... blue skies, 75 degrees, lower humidity and really lovely. This year, it was nice all through the winter. And 96nole is right....July and August are murder! Walk the dogs; getting soaking wet.

Hey 96nole.....is that for seminole? As in FSU?

Oh, Celsius.... had to look up conversion...77 degrees? That is wonderful.

Yes it is! I graduated from FSU in 1996. Thus the 96 in 96nole.

Please don't tell me you're a Gator fan. :laugh:

Snowflower

I recently spent some time in FL this past winter and even the winter months were HOT as far as I was concerned! So, I went back "up north" and here I'll stay.

FL can be really nice. I lived there for several years and enjoyed it. Eventually you get used to the heat and the humidity to the point that a 70 degree day is noticeably cool! :lmao:

Anyway back on topic, I don't think there is anything wrong with 96nole calling the OM in his sitch trashy. It seems to fit...and I don't get the impression that saying that the OM is trashy is somehow excusing the trashy behaviors of the cheating wife in this case.

One of my favorite posters here (she doesn't post much anymore I don't think) always used to say that betrayed spouses are often good multi-taskers who can, wait for it, blame both their cheating spouse and the AP to varying degrees at the same time. Uh-oh, degree talk again...celsius, fahrenheit, anyone?

96, I hope this thread is giving you a good laugh if nothing else!

Yes it is! I graduated from FSU in 1996. Thus the 96 in 96nole.

Please don't tell me you're a Gator fan. :laugh:

LOL LOL LOL

My son goes to UF!!!!:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

So, like today, it is 93 degrees right now and the humidity is 62% and so it feels like 110 degrees. I think they use dew point and relative humidity to figure it and they calculate how hot it feels, much like they do with cold, only I think they also use wind for that index? Yeah, windchill... the brain is working. :laugh:

eeewww, so it would be like 43C PLUS Humidity - yaaaoowza!

Guess America's Wang is too Hot for me to Handle :p

:laugh:

I'll work up to it ;)

Also, so I will say this and let you get back to the matter at hand...

So, not only am I a Gator Fan, but got my masters degree at Alabama and I am an Alabama Fan. I root for both!

The thing to remember about humidity is pressure. If it's 95F outside, you're gonna sweat. That's how your body cools you off - by sweating. But for every bit of humidity you add, that's water in the air around you, kind of like invisible fog. The higher the humidity, the higher the concentration of water in the atmosphere. Now picture your body sweating at 95F in the mountains of Colorado, no humidity. You'll just sweat, the sweat will sit on your skin, and make you feel cooler than it really is, like a water mister at a theme park.

But move down south, where the humidity is now 80, 90, 95 percent (percent of water molecules in air compared to oxygen molecules), and when that sweat comes out of your pores, it's met with resistance. There's already water out here! So not only are you not cooling off, cos the water coming out of you mingles with the water already in the air and heats up(!) due to its need to normalize, but you feel a 'weight' on you of oppressive air that's full of water.

So what may feel like 90F in Colorado will HEAT you like 120F in Texas or Florida.

(forgive any misrepresentations of exact science, lol)

• Author
I recently spent some time in FL this past winter and even the winter months were HOT as far as I was concerned! So, I went back "up north" and here I'll stay.

FL can be really nice. I lived there for several years and enjoyed it. Eventually you get used to the heat and the humidity to the point that a 70 degree day is noticeably cool! :lmao:

Anyway back on topic, I don't think there is anything wrong with 96nole calling the OM in his sitch trashy. It seems to fit...and I don't get the impression that saying that the OM is trashy is somehow excusing the trashy behaviors of the cheating wife in this case.

One of my favorite posters here (she doesn't post much anymore I don't think) always used to say that betrayed spouses are often good multi-taskers who can, wait for it, blame both their cheating spouse and the AP to varying degrees at the same time. Uh-oh, degree talk again...celsius, fahrenheit, anyone?

96, I hope this thread is giving you a good laugh if nothing else!

Oh it is!!! I'm enjoying it.

I'm also very good at multitasking. I can very easily blame both. He knew she was married but continued to pursue her. Thus he is a complete piece of sh*t.

She liked being pursued and let him catch her. Thus she is a complete piece of sh*t.

She can also very easily molded to those around her. There was someone she worked with that had a strong New York accent. Sometimes the ex would come home with a little bit of that accent. When we would vacation in North Carolina or Georgia, it was not uncommon for the ex to start talking with a little bit of the southern accent.

That's why I blame most of the trashiness on him. She was not this type of person before. He is. She must like the machismo and bravado. He is a wanna be bully who even mouthed off to my sister in law on facebook. He wrote something on facebook about drag racing being "where all the big boyzzzz like to play!!" Yes, a 40 year old man wrote "boyzzzz". It's pathetic. That's the type of people she is hanging around with now. So she has started to mold herself into that kind of trash.

Thanks Turnera.

I really appreciated the explanation.

That totally explains why its suffocating when there is too much humidity.

I totally loved Vegas heat because it was a dry heat. mmmm, that was very nice!

But yeah, I don't think I'd do well with constant humid heat.

Thanks again :)

• Author
eeewww, so it would be like 43C PLUS Humidity - yaaaoowza!

Guess America's Wang is too Hot for me to Handle :p

:laugh:

I'll work up to it ;)

You're going to work up America's wang? Wait, what, did I read that right? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He is a wanna be bully who even mouthed off to my sister in law on facebook. He wrote something on facebook about drag racing being "where all the big boyzzzz like to play!!" Yes, a 40 year old man wrote "boyzzzz". It's pathetic. That's the type of people she is hanging around with now. So she has started to mold herself into that kind of trash.

haha, that's funny - oooh big man hiding behind his computer screen, giving lip service on Facebook while living at his momma's place :laugh:

yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)

• Author
Also, so I will say this and let you get back to the matter at hand...

So, not only am I a Gator Fan, but got my masters degree at Alabama and I am an Alabama Fan. I root for both!

Football season must be hell at your house. ;)

• Author
haha, that's funny - oooh big man hiding behind his computer screen, giving lip service on Facebook while living at his momma's place :laugh:

yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)

Exactly!!!:laugh: