What is your ideal physical type? (with pics)

Eternal Sunshine

HAHAHAHAHA. That kind of body? Really hard to achieve :D

Actually its not, it takes around 1 and a half year, you must eat right

6ft180natl
I noticed the last picture is a guy.

lol and no not coming out that is me...probably should have mentioned that.

ThaWholigan
So YOU'RE your physical ideal? :laugh:

Hey, if you want people to love you, you have to love yourself :love:

:lmao:

(good on the dude :D)

• Like 2
mesmerized
002s05zFcI7.png

5I95L65G33L43md3Ffc446397ab71106713ca.jpg

5Lb5I75J43M13J63H6c44848fc66f51051e37.jpg

004V0553tRk.jpg

5L45Ie5G73kc3M83Hec44a179323e0a511a3e.jpg

P0010_041312ed.jpg

These are some physical ideals for me.

I think I like shapely women the most.

I'm straight and the first picture even makes ME horny lol Good taste ;)

Also, you're pretty handsome too.:p

6ft180natl
Hey, if you want people to love you, you have to love yourself :love:

:lmao:

(good on the dude :D)

Yea I'll go with that lol.

• Like 1
6ft180natl
I'm straight and the first picture even makes ME horny lol Good taste ;)

Also, you're pretty handsome too.:p

Now you're putting bad thoughts in my head lol

and thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
RiverRunning

Looks roughly like my shape and size. Ahh...it's nice to actually have it be a possibility to be represented as 'not hideous' on a message board.

Reading through this thread was enlightening. I figured I'd see tons of women posting pictures of really tall, musclebound guys, and of guys posting pictures of very thin, big-boobed women. Well, there was no shortage of that, but at least there was a lot of representation from other parties. Very thin women, moderately overweight (maybe even slightly obese) women, tall women, short women, chubby guys, muscular guys, thin guys, tall guys, short guys...

For what it's worth:

Height has never really bothered me. I probably wouldn't go below 5'3" or 5'4" though - for one, just because it's DIFFICULT to find a guy shorter than that. I'd say my limit is right around 6'0". I had an ex-boyfriend who was 6'3" and he was just RIDICULOUS. Kissing him was a pain (and I'm 5'8"). Last ex was 5'6" and it was MUCH better.

You know, my preferences have changed so much. I always thought that I liked dark hair, dark eyes. Met my ex and he was also blond and blue-eyed (like yours truly). When he would look up at me with those peepers...D'AW.

I'd say I probably still have a preference for guys who kind of look like my ex: slightly overweight or at least at the higher end of the normal BMI (don't get me wrong, I've liked very thin guys too - 6'3" ex once weighed 150 pounds - but the bones get in the way too). I like someone who's a little more filled out.

And my ex had a -great- ass. You don't find men too often that aren't suffering from pancake ass. A nice, round booty on a man is not to be ignored. You can call me ass-lady.

I like Asian guys...black guys...you name it.

My crush right now is on this guy who works at the store around here. I don't know what it is about him! He's probably around 5'9" or so, probably right around 300 or more pounds, he's black, short-cropped hair, gorgeous smile. And when I see him, I do a double-take!

There's always someone out there who likes what you've got - ALWAYS, I've learned.