What is your ideal physical type? (with pics)

Eternal Sunshine

http://rod.gs/81l

But I can also appreciate the looks of women that are older than I am (30), some women become more elegant, graceful, classy and stylish at older age and hence become more beautiful in my eyes. So some women manage to look more beautiful at older age than when they were younger: http://rod.gs/ODm (Yulia Timosjenko, at age 51)

Elegance, grace and class. That's generally what I feel attracted to in a woman.

Wow, a classy guy on LS? One who appreciates more than just T&A? Somebody better snag this guy before he gets away. ;)

MrNate 2.0

Has my post still not been posted yet?

C'mon man. It's not that bad. :D

MrNate 2.0
Wow, a classy guy on LS? One who appreciates more than just T&A? Somebody better snag this guy before he gets away. ;)

Hey so that makes us not classy? lol. For all we know, we don't know what else she's wearing.

The women in here so far have equally raunchy photos as us.:laugh:

After seeing the Avengers (twice), I know have a gigantic, overwhelming crush on Jeremy Renner-as-Hawkeye. Not Jeremy Renner himself... but him AS Hawkeye. Be still my heart.

(This in addition to Daniel Radcliffe and Jesse Eisenberg.)

DjinnAgain

I like larger frames regardless of height. And frame does not mean overweight or not - you can have a small frame and be overweight and a large frame and not be... It's a genetic thing more than under control.

I like size - tall guys, muscular guys, slightly chubby guys, average guys, but that frame shows first. I don't have much immediate attraction to a man who is both short and with a petite frame. Fitness shows - even if the guy doesn't look like he'd be very fit by conventional standards because of excess fat, someone exercising a lot shows and matters.

It's hard to find an example of what attracts me the most immediately without posting the picture of a normal guy and that is rude.

I do like the bodies of a lot of natural bodybuilders but even that might not be foremost to my mind if I was creating the ideal man. Maybe the bodybuilder in the off season.

Now if they could put one of these faces on top, I wouldn't complain. Or maybe I would once the models showed up.

http://sendhil.webs.com/mohinder%201.jpg

http://static.whatsontv.co.uk/images/09320_141319_FringePeterBishop.jpg

and for the stereotypical one, again out of my league but so long as he's falling in love with me anyhow.. He's not my first ideal but I certainly am attracted to this, as well.

http://uptownmagazine.com/files/2011/12/dolvett-quice-1.jpg

hubba hubba.

Mme. Chaucer

Natalie Dormer just does it for me. Her eyes PIERCE.

I agree, she has an enchanting face. No, I'm not a lesbian.

Yeah yeah ecxept for that time in college, that's what they all say. :rolleyes:

Natalie Dormer has very piercing eyes, snake eyes.

FrustratedStandards

To marry

my number one and the girl you take home to mom!

[/b]

This picture you posted of Jennifer Hewitt...the cellulite on her legs doesn't bother you? I'm asking because I am starting to develop a tiny tiny bit myself, and i'm already taking the precautions to keep it from getting worse (and it has gotten a bit better) but I ask because I don't know men's take on it...

This picture you posted of Jennifer Hewitt...the cellulite on her legs doesn't bother you? I'm asking because I am starting to develop a tiny tiny bit myself, and i'm already taking the precautions to keep it from getting worse (and it has gotten a bit better) but I ask because I don't know men's take on it...

Most women have cellulite whether they are fat or thin. I had always heard that, but until I saw Christy Turlington with cellulite on her thighs (and she is fit and toned from yoga), I didn't believe it. I doubt men care as long as you aren't fat overall. There are only temporary treatments that reduce the appearance of it.

• Like 1

Maybe little but Hewitts is a little excessive,thats probably why im drawn to younger women, nice tight and firm

The #1 girl is Lauren Conrad, I think she is gorgeous and the TOTAL opposite of the "strictly for sex gals."

But to answer your question- NO the cellulite on Jennifer Love Hewitt does NOT bother me. I think she is stunning, I prefer my woman to have something to love. My ex is a curvy gal, I wouldn't pee on her to put her out as far as the person she is. But on the other hand I still find her to be very attractive, at least how she looked when we were together.

Feel free to PM me a pic and I would give you my honest opinion. Maybe even share one of myself :D

Hey so that makes us not classy? lol. For all we know, we don't know what else she's wearing.

The women in here so far have equally raunchy photos as us.:laugh:

:) Just wanted to point out a classy post when I saw it. You don't often see that kind here. ;)

I don't have a single physical ideal. Some of the things I find attractive physically are contradictory.
This. Huge muscles aren't a big deal to me like most women I know. If anything, they actually gross me out if the man is really vein-y.
ascendotum

Well since this fantasy thread is still going....I recently saw the latest movie with this french actress I like. She reminds me a lot of a beautiful, zany italian girl I once knew that I was besotted with.

(clip is a little long but has sweet ending)

I love huge, tall guys. The taller and bigger, the better. I <3 football players.

I love beards. I also don't mind long hair or longish hair. But I don't mind buzz cuts either. :)

My ideal man would be 6'5 and stocky, big enough to fit a whole me in each leg of his pants. :) I do not mind chubbiness. I like a little beer gut.

Hey, you asked!

somedude81

Just to point it out, nobody has said short guys ;)

And yes I'm aware that nobody said obese women either.

It's good to know that because of my "God given" height I'm as attractive as she is.

udolipixie
Just to point it out, nobody has said short guys ;)

And yes I'm aware that nobody said obese women either.

It's good to know that because of my "God given" height I'm as attractive as she is.

Just to point it out the thread title is 'ideal physical type'.

Bit illogical to me to equate 2 unmentioned factors automatically means they are considered equally attractive when the topic is ideal. General attractive I could understand the logical leap however ideal quite unsure as a guy may consider a blonde his ideal but that doesn't mean a redhead is as attracive as a brunette or other haircolors as they may prefer a brunette to a redhead.

somedude81
Just to point it out the thread title is 'ideal physical type'.

Of course I know that. I was pointing out that nobodies ideal is a short guy. Just as nobodies ideal is an obese woman.

Bit illogical to me to equate 2 unmentioned factors automatically means they are considered equally attractive when the topic is ideal.
It's a pretty common belief that short men are as attractive as obese women. We're both considered below average after all.
  • Like 1