Wow, why do you have your panties in such a twist over this? Did I somehow personally offend you?

LOL yes, I'm familiar with this tactic. It's called "I just lost that argument and I have no way of defending myself, so I'm going to act like the other person is overreacting because I don't want to admit that she's right." And every woman should be personally offended by a man with your attitude.

I don't remember having any confrontation with you in the past, so what's up?

You said something horrible in this thread. I addressed it.

Where I live the vast majority of women are white which is also my race and preference. Many many of those girls are at least a C.

How do you know? Do you go around asking women their cup size? Obviously you're not getting naked with any of these girls, so unless you're asking them, you're just guessing. And most men are bad at guessing a woman's bra size. What you think are C boobs are probably B boobs, in reality. Especially since you have no way of knowing if the girl is wearing a padded bra.

Statistically, the most common bra size for normal-weight Caucasian women is a B cup (44%). That's not small, it's average. It's the female equivalent of an erect 6-inch penis. (Source: http://www.breastoptions.com/average.html) Most of the young women you see on a daily basis are a solid B cup.

Are you from So Cal? Not to generalize but perhaps many of those thin girls with big breasts probably have had implants. Or maybe your definition of thin is my definition of fat.

I highly doubt anybody I see on my college campus has implants.

LOL yes, I'm familiar with this tactic. It's called "I just lost that argument and I have no way of defending myself, so I'm going to act like the other person is overreacting because I don't want to admit that she's right." And every woman should be personally offended by a man with your attitude.

No, it's called me being civil and trying to maintain peace while the other person is overreacting.

What you said to me was very rude and I was offended.

You said something horrible in this thread. I addressed it.
You went above and beyond.

Read over Elswyth's posts and my responses to her. That's how you could have addressed the issue.

How do you know? Do you go around asking women their cup size? Obviously you're not getting naked with any of these girls, so unless you're asking them, you're just guessing. And most men are bad at guessing a woman's bra size. What you think are C boobs are probably B boobs, in reality.
That may very well be true. And yet you still spewed hate filled venom at me...

Statistically, the most common bra size for normal-weight Caucasian women is a B cup (44%). That's not small, it's average. It's the female equivalent of an erect 6-inch penis. (Source: http://www.breastoptions.com/average.html) Most of the young women you see on a daily basis are a solid B cup.

Information about average bra size is all over the place.

http://www.tomima.com/2010/03/23/a-new-average-bra-size-in-the-usa/

I was under the impression that a C is average size. Maybe I'm wrong, it doesn't really matter since I probably can't tell a C from a B.

as tempting as it is to attract guys like you who are obsessed with breast size and willing to be a demeaning douche to a (hypothetical) girlfriend, I think I'll pass on implants. Thanks for the suggestion though -- I'll keep it in mind if my self-esteem hits a new low.

Good for you! Avoiding dismembering your body is a great decision. Embrace your thin physique. I'm sure that there are more girls jealous of you than guys who will next you because of breast size.

I highly doubt anybody I see on my college campus has implants.

This is definitely incorrect and more common than you think. Especially in Southern California I'd guess.

And as tempting as it is to attract guys like you who are obsessed with breast size and willing to be a demeaning douche to a (hypothetical) girlfriend, I think I'll pass on implants. Thanks for the suggestion though -- I'll keep it in mind if my self-esteem hits a new low.

I raise my glass to you. :D

No, it's called me being civil and trying to maintain peace while the other person is overreacting.

What you said to me was very rude and I was offended.

I didn't say anything rude. I'm being direct and straightforward because, quite frankly, you needed to be put in your place.

Read over Elswyth's posts and my responses to her. That's how you could have addressed the issue.

Yes, Elswyth is very nice. But we're two different people so naturally we're going to say different things. You'll get a variety of responses on this forum.

I was under the impression that a C is average size. Maybe I'm wrong, it doesn't really matter since I probably can't tell a C from a B.

You are wrong in this case. C is considered bigger than average. A slender woman with C boobs would probably look rather top-heavy.

missed_theboat

A lot of my friends are overweight and they all have huge boobs. But, I feel that if they weren't so large all over, they wouldn't have such ginormous knockers. Yeah, they'd have big ones, but then again, their bellies stick out farther than their boobs anyway. I am a 34C, and I am 5'2 and 120 pounds. I am told frequently that I have nice boobs, with or without a shirt on, but I consider them small-ish. I mean they definitely aren't super substantial, or anything.

The important thing is to have confidence! When you're being intimate with a guy, just strut your stuff so that all he can see is a gorgeous, confident woman that he can't wait to get to know (intimately or otherwise). Your breasts will just be another great part of your whole package.

I know it must be frustrating, especially with the culture at large telling you that big breasts are an indication of femininity and the key to being a "real woman", but the body types the media promotes are not only unhealthy, but unattainable by the vast majority of the population.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Supplements that increase estrogen may help increase your breast size. Soymilk and soy products have estrogen compounds in them and you should search for herbal supplements that increase estrogen.Also, like many have said, gaining weight will definitely help you.

That being said breasts aren't as big of a deal as legs and ass to me, both of which are controllable. Alot of times i find it cute when a girl has small breasts.