Now, I'm all for beauty in all forms and breasts of all sizes...but holy $hit!

Her boobs are going to give me nightmares! They're like giant monster boobies! :eek::laugh:

Yeah, she qualifies as a genetic freak. But oh so amazing.

The stats I found on her are

5'3

130 lb

34 K

K! I didn't even know bra's went up that high.

I wonder how much of that 130 is breast mass?

Sorry, I'm a breast man :o

For me proportion is sexy. So if you are a small girl you are going to look your best with small breasts that match your body. I wouldn't worry about it all if I were you.

Afishwithabike
Let me tell you a secret, well not so much of a secret but some people don't know it. 90% of women hate their boobs: wish they were bigger, smaller, perkier, more symmetrical, etc.

And let me tell you another secret: 90% of men don't give a carp, they just think "wehey boobs!"

That's true. The woman is disrobing and thinking "does he think these are too big (too small), do I look good in this angle?" "should I suck in my stomach?" and he's thinking " oh my god, she's naked!! boobs!!!" :D

Oh c'mon, dude, I'm sure she's exaggerating. No woman has no breasts, unless they've had a mastectomy. Even at 30A there are some distinct mounds of flesh on the chest. Otherwise there could not be bras for them. ;) The OP is 32A on an extremely skinny frame - there are definitely handfuls there.

I've seen some women with no breasts, basically a chest like a prepubescent girl. Though not in person, just online.

So I don't know if she was exaggerating or not.

Honestly I don't know much about bra sizes nor do I know why women with an A cup wear bra's. Maybe just as a way to hide the nipples?

Just not like... the woman you linked. :confused: But if every woman the OP's size were to get implants to become like that, there would be a lot of very rich fake surgeons and a lot of dead women.

LOL, I don't even think it's possible to get from an A to a K with implants. Where does the skin even come from?

Either way, I'm against women getting implants to any size larger than a C. They just don't look right and it's obvious to tell that they are fake. I'm sure they feel really bad too.

And just to make things clear, I don't need the woman I'm dating to have monster boobs. I'm fine with a C and up.

Once again to make things clear, I'm a breast man, I don't care if the girl has a flat ass. Each man has their own preferences and I hope that nobody is hurt by me saying that I prefer larger breasts.

I have always been a butt man but my GF has 36D's and I must say I really, really like them.:love::bunny::bunny:

Having small breasts doesn't make you less of a woman though. Men love them (no matter the shape or size).

i'm really more a leg/foot man myself. if she doesn't have nice legs and feet then i'm not interested in any way, shape or form

That's perfectly fine, somedude, but the thing that strikes me is that you would call a girl 'shallow' if she rejected you based on height.

In that case, why do you not get height extensions as you advised the OP to get breast implants, and why would you consider her 'shallow' for rejecting you based on a body attribute that you cannot easily change, while you would 'require' a girl with a C-cup? It's just... peculiar.

That's perfectly fine, somedude, but the thing that strikes me is that you would call a girl 'shallow' if she rejected you based on height.

In that case, why do you not get height extensions as you advised the OP to get breast implants, and why would you consider her 'shallow' for rejecting you based on a body attribute that you cannot easily change, while you would 'require' a girl with a C-cup? It's just... peculiar.

How often do you hear about men getting height extensions?

If they were anywhere as simple and expensive as breast implants, no man in Hollywood would be under 6'. I would have had it performed on me years ago. You have no idea how much I wish I were taller.

I never said that I would require a woman to be at least a C. Though it is a strong preference. I would not turn down a woman for being small chested. Although I'd probably try to convince her to get implants then. Yes, I expect that comment to garner some hate.

The fact of the matter is, breast size is more easily changed than height. I don't even know if it would be possible to make me 5'10. Unless I get chosen for the Super Soldier program :p

Also, male height means a lot more to women than breast size does to men. As said many times in this thread, there are men out there who prefer smaller breasts or don't care about them at all. Rare is the woman who prefers shorter guys or simply doesn't care about height.

BTW, it's not like the OP hasn't dated at all. Which I haven't. So I have a right to be angry and bitter, thank you very much.

Damn it. Now I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep. It's impossible to sleep when I'm pissed :mad:

Edited by somedude81

Errr, you do know that breast implants are considered major surgery, can actually go wrong, and have caused women significant health problems in many cases? I certainly do not think that having a height preference is any more shallow than having a breast size preference, and I most certainly do not think that the OP should have breast implants just because there was a douche in her past who was turned off by it and told her so. If she wants to take the risk because she herself really wants big breasts, that's all fine and dandy, but from what she has said it is not so much her own breast size that matters to her, as what she is afraid of men thinking about them. That really is not a good reason to undergo major surgery IMO.

I'm sorry this has made you unhappy, but it just strikes me as hypocritical for someone to want a small-chested woman to undergo breast surgery, while he considers women shallow for having height preferences. :( I don't think the large number of women having breast implants has so much to do with the ease/safety of it, so much as the fact that women are simply willing to suffer more for what they believe to be a sexier appearance. I sincerely hope you do not try to convince your future gf to have implants, because she will not be happy making a permanent alteration to her body solely for you, and also because if you break up and she goes with another man, chances are he may be turned off by her having breast implants.

Edited by Elswyth
I'm sorry this has made you unhappy, but it just strikes me as hypocritical for someone to want a small-chested woman to undergo breast surgery, while he considers women shallow for having height preferences. I don't think the large number of women having breast implants has so much to do with the ease/safety of it, so much as the fact that women are simply willing to suffer more for what they believe to be a sexier appearance. I sincerely hope you do not try to convince your future gf to have implants, because she will not be happy making a permanent alteration to her body solely for you, and also because if you break up and she goes with another man, chances are he may be turned off by her having breast implants.

I don't think he's actually said he's not shallow, has he? Seems he has preferences for the superficial just as most other people (myself included). He gets upset about his height, but that's his choice, not that of women who fancy taller men.

Just as you suggest to the OP, accepting other people's preferences without seeing them as a reflection on your own self worth is probably a good change of thinking to try. In either a case of a man who feels being average height makes some women not fancy him or a woman who thinks small and pointy breasts makes some men not fancy her, they can try modifying everyone around them, their bodies or their thinking. I know which is the best, most likely to succeed, option for me.

There are lots of examples of women with A-size breasts who turn heads. Breast size doesn't hold back Kiera Knightly or Kate Moss from being in the wow list, for example. Most men are pretty flexible on the whole fun cushions business. Those guys who have very specific requirements are facile and high maintenance characters. Chicks who discriminate on height are similar. Sufficient that any physical aspect of a person is within the normal range for your experience (be that within the lower and upper quartile or whatever other measure of normal you choose), they're attractive.

Certainly, betterdeal, and very well said. :) It just seems counterproductive to me to make post after post about how life is unfair to oneself to be born short, and about the opposite gender prizing superficial qualities, when one does not help the matter by doing the same. In short, there are likely to be women who do not mind men of all sizes, but those women are unlikely to be happy with a man who would try and convince them to do implants, so this frame of mind would be akin to shooting oneself in the foot. If one is already having success with women, one could very well say that this is working out fine, but otherwise it bears thinking about.

Edited by Elswyth
How often do you hear about men getting height extensions?

If they were anywhere as simple and expensive as breast implants, no man in Hollywood would be under 6'. I would have had it performed on me years ago. You have no idea how much I wish I were taller.

I never said that I would require a woman to be at least a C. Though it is a strong preference. I would not turn down a woman for being small chested. Although I'd probably try to convince her to get implants then. Yes, I expect that comment to garner some hate.

The fact of the matter is, breast size is more easily changed than height. I don't even know if it would be possible to make me 5'10. Unless I get chosen for the Super Soldier program :p

Also, male height means a lot more to women than breast size does to men. As said many times in this thread, there are men out there who prefer smaller breasts or don't care about them at all. Rare is the woman who prefers shorter guys or simply doesn't care about height.

BTW, it's not like the OP hasn't dated at all. Which I haven't. So I have a right to be angry and bitter, thank you very much.

Damn it. Now I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep. It's impossible to sleep when I'm pissed :mad:

Suggesting implants is incredibly daft. Your lack of knowledge on the subject shows. Over a lifetime, it's not a single operation, are you aware? Additional surgeries are required for maintenance purposes. General anesthesia is used each time and carries serious risks, as does infection. Add to it not ever "job" goes well. Ever see a uni-boob, somedude? Fancy THAT on your gf?

As for the rarity of women for who height is a non-issue, believe what supports your neurosis. Tell all the men out there under 5'7 they are actually NOT in relationships and the woman by his side is a figment of imagination. :rolleyes:

i'm a woman and i don't understand why anyone would want to get larger breasts or find them attractive.

i lost quite a bit of weight a few years ago and when i found out i had gone from a 36C to a 34B, i was so happy i nearly hugged the bra sales lady!

Edited by radiodarcy
More than a mouthful is a waste.

If it's any consolation, I used to post on a sports message board predominantly inhabited by men (I'm a sports fanatic), and I once read on there a post from a guy that was a real ladies' man, that he loved all breasts, big and small, as long as there was more than just nipples, and most men agreed with him. One said something similar to the post quoted above, that as long as there is a handful, anything more is just a waste. Most men agreed with that. There were a couple who preferred bigger breasts, but most agreed that all breasts are beautiful and they are attracted to all sizes, so I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. I'm sure you have other attractive qualities as well, or your bf wouldn't be attracted to you. However, if you're absolutely sure you want to increase your size, you may want to consider two things instead before going down that implant road. Breasts are made up of mostly fat, with some muscle and some breast tissue. The difference you see in the size of women, assuming they haven't gotten implants, is the amount of fat they have there. If you increase your body fat and eat more, you will most likely increase your breast size somewhat as well. When you see women who have more body fat, they also have bigger breasts. When they lose weight, they also lose breast size. It's rare to find a slender woman who has bigger than a B cup. Those that are slender and larger than a B are likely those who had implants. So you may want to increase your calorie intake if you are underweight. You may also want to consider doing some exercises to increase the muscle size. Implants should be the last resort, since there are often health consequences for those, they need to be replaced after a while, they sometimes harden, leak and become displaced or rupture, and most men prefer real breasts, rather than fake ones. So I would suggest going the natural route and not be too quick to resort to implants.

OP, small breasts are beautiful. Big breasts are beautiful, too.

Some guys might really want a partner with large breasts, or small breasts, but most just like boobs!

If a guy doesn't like small boobs--pick another guy. He's entitled to his preference, but it won't do you any good to be with a guy who doesn't appreciate your beauty.

34C to 36C is very nice indeed

But not a 32C or a 38C?

They are all the same size breast (C cup). The number is the band size, and is more a measure of rib cage+fat.

(pet peeve....when people think a bigger number = bigger boobs)

You said you already tried using hormonal birth control... mind if I ask if you tried Yaz or Yasmin? I tried many over the years trying to find one that didn't do bad things to my hormones, and those have a different progestin than any I'd tried before. I've always been blessed/cursed with the opposite problem, but that is the *only* one that I ever noticed an increase on. The progestin is also a potassium-sparing diuretic, so I'd recommend getting an electrolyte panel done as part of a routine physical before even considering it, and again if you start having any problems related to taking it. I didn't have problems with my potassium levels on it, but some women have, and knowing your baseline levels would be good if you did have problems.

But hormones aren't natural.

My older sister was shorter than you but about your same BMI in high school, and an A cup. I never saw her without a bevy of men around her, or lack a date when she wanted one, and she has brains to go with it too. When she got married for the second time in her mid-20s she was able to fit into the same wedding dress she wore when she was 18 (first time didn't stick, but wasn't her fault), so she wore it. She's been happily married ever since. She never had any complaints.

Honestly I don't know much about bra sizes nor do I know why women with an A cup wear bra's. Maybe just as a way to hide the nipples?

To make their boobs look bigger. What do you think push-up bras are for?

If you'll allow me to pour even more hate-o-rade on that comment, what kind of selfish douchebag tries to get his girlfriend to undergo major surgery to permanently alter her body just so he has something pretty to look at until they break up? The surgery is expensive and risky, and the recovery is painful. And assuming that this girl liked her body just fine before, you would expect her to endure all that for you? She is the one who has to live in that body. If your relationship doesn't last forever, she'll be stuck with implants that she didn't want. Either date a woman who fits your criteria or accept her imperfections.

And by the way, a B cup is not small. It's average. Saying that any woman is small-chested if she wears smaller than a C cup is like saying that any man is short if he's under 6' tall.

It's interesting how many women are taking issue with my words in this thread.

My view on breasts should have been obvious with the women I've named in this thread.

I have a fetish for large breasts. That's just the way it is. It's nothing that anybody should be offended over.

I have a fetish for large breasts.

I've never really been a breast guy...unless its a turkey or chicken in which case its the only part i'll eat.