Once I get it, I don't want it anymore..

mr.dream merchant

If you're going to pick apart my posts why not pick on Mme Chaucer's post where she calls him "a waste of skin" and says he has a serious defect of character? Not that I have any problem with what she wrote or disagree.

For the obvious reason that SHE isn't a hypocrite by going around calling people bullies just for stating their opinion.

Even though I think this OP is a pathetic loser, I wonder where the anti-bully brigade is tonight. Shouldn't they be thundering to his aid?

My point exactly. Apparently it's only "bullying" when the opinion involves that trio.

I agree that the women he hooks up with might well just want casual sex. I also agree that they should be up front if they're hoping a relationship will happen from the hook up. He also should be up front about not wanting a relationship. But even if he verbalized this he would still not be being up front because he knows he would strike out if he told them what he has shared numerous times on this board - that when its all over he will seehem as a trashy low quality "lock". Funny how its even in his signature yet his proponents expect us to think what he is doing isn't lying and pretending to get laid. Ha! If he told them how he views their sexuality....he would get the cold shoulder.

He is just another common, garden variety liar in a sea of common gain. It fools the fellas who are not getting any, but if your only claim for bragging is that you got laid - whoopity do. I get laid most nighta and experience both the giving and receiving of love.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
I agree that the women he hooks up with might well just want casual sex. I also agree that they should be up front if they're hoping a relationship will happen from the hook up. He also should be up front about not wanting a relationship. But even if he verbalized this he would still not be being up front because he knows he would strike out if he told them what he has shared numerous times on this board - that when its all over he will seehem as a trashy low quality "lock". Funny how its even in his signature yet his proponents expect us to think what he is doing isn't lying and pretending to get laid. Ha! If he told them how he views their sexuality....he would get the cold shoulder.

He is just another common, garden variety liar in a sea of common gain. It fools the fellas who are not getting any, but if your only claim for bragging is that you got laid - whoopity do. I get laid most nighta and experience both the giving and receiving of love.

Hey S4S missed you around here!! And some girls like you get all the luck lol jk!!:)

Funny how its even in his signature yet his proponents expect us to think what he is doing isn't lying and pretending to get laid. Ha! If he told them how he views their sexuality....he would get the cold shoulder.

Whether or not his sig refers to a double standard, it has nothing to do with whether he is lying to these women. For all we know, he's getting pre-disqualified for anything other than sex by some of these women who may disqualify him for living at home, even though they themselves live at home. Does that mean they are lying to him and using him? Is that a heinous double standard? See what I did there? perfect logic in the context of how this thread has gone, not so much in rational world.

Why make up all this "he's lying to these women?" What's the point of creating a false reality that simply isn't there? If you don't like OP or his habits, it's fair game to say so, but not to keep making stuff up simply because you want it to be true.

Still the funniest thing is that without all the pages and pages of irrational bashing, this thread would be long dead.

• Author
mr.dream merchant

I could go into detail how the date Sat night REALLY went, lol....

I have no idea why I'm being made out to be some sick twisted misogynistic dickbag. These women thoroughly enjoyed the sex, made clear they enjoyed it and wished for more, and the other one and I just had more sex today in the storage room, granted it was a quickie (strict time limit @ work) but she came once and I came myself. That's all good to me. Only giving these women what they wanted. In no way did I use some sick Jedi Mind Tricks on them, or persuade them to **** me because I promised a relationship. I just kept my cool, looked good, had an intellectual conversation with them, and that was it. Made sure to show my pretty smile, give them the misty eyes, it was a wrap. Now one can't get enough, and the other.....she hates me but I'm sure she still wants me to give her a good ****ing. I get busy around here, and I'm good at what I do.

Recap of the past month. Been taking occasional trips to the vacated office we use for storage with my lovely co-worker. In there we make out, she ends up giving me fellatio, and twice now she's swallowed. Wow!

I've been getting alot of attention on POF. It got to the point where I had so many dates set up I just started blowing women off. I'm actually doing that this weekend as well. I'm booked Fri, Sat and Sun, but I'm gonna blow Fri off just because I want some time to myself. Yesterday, one lovely woman I met on POF came by, we hung out and talked. I could tell she was attracted to me just by her body language. Plus she's seen pictures of my physique and such, so she knew what I had going on under the clothing. We made our way back to my car, and she wanted to sit inside and talk.

But before even continuing this story, 3 hours prior to her showing up to see me, I had just got done having sex with my co-worker in the storage room. At the end of my shift I had to quickly wash my genitalia with soap and water, get the smell of her perfume off of my neck and clothes (wanted to play it safe).

So continuing the story with the POF girl, we go in my car and chit chat. She plays some songs we like, and somehow her feet ended up in my lap and I was giving her a foot massage. One thing led to another, we make out, her clothes come off, next thing I know she's giving me the best fellatio I've ever had in my life. Deep throat and all (I'm not a small guy). So she takes my hand and places it on her vagina, and I mean, she's just drenched, sopping with vaginal lubrication. So....****, I did what any other guy would've done, I ****ed her for an hour. She came multiple times, I had trouble arriving because of my previous encounter. Finally I arrived, she let me dispense it onto her face (Wow!). After that we kicked back for about 20 then I took off.

Now all day today she's been trying to text and maintain communication. And I'm just not feeling it. I feel smothered. I don't even want to talk to her at the moment, at least not until I'm horny. I don't even talk to my co-worker unless I want some fun. This is a re-occurring issue. I get what I want, then I get cold on them. Of course they notice, because before I got what I wanted, I was very sweet to them. Very caring, attentive, etc. Compliment them, make them smile, etc. They eat that **** up.

Lol, I have no clue. All I know is, just her texting me is making me feel claustrophobic. She got pissed off with me, got all salty and was like "going to bed. night." I just said "ok.".

Not to mention I ****ed two women within a window of 3-4 hours? That's a milestone for my sex life. Aaah, what am I going to do with myself. The ****ed up part is, I can't stop thinking about how sexually loose these women are. Why would I ever date them? Wtf.

Oh gee you sure have troubles :laugh:

• Author
mr.dream merchant

Also, it's funny how people try to bring me down with personal attacks and what not. Coincidentally, it's the same 4-5 women who've been hounding me my whole damn Loveshack.org career lol. The women didn't enjoy the sex? Come on. My penis is a good bit above average, I'd have to be limp not to hit their G-Spot. Even then...lol..

• Author
mr.dream merchant

**** it, I'll go over Sat night's date.

I hit a 25-30 minute drive to go see her. We had plans to catch a horror movie. I get to her crib, we run some errands in her car, then head out to the movies. Now, she used to be overweight and started doing weight watchers. She shows me her little stamp card system they use, and I check out her weight for when she started. Lol, instantly, my mouth drops and I go "Daaaaaaamn!". She snaps her head towards me and says "*Gasp* Are you calling me fat?!" I, confused as most guys are at this point, reply with "What?! No, it's just you started at such a heavy weight, that's pretty big for women your size to weigh that much. Besides love, it was 30 lbs ago, why are you upset about my reaction?" She said something, but I wasn't paying attention...so that much is unknown to the rest of the world lol.

We finally make it to the movie theater, and as she gets out I walk over give her a hug, make out with her a little and grab her ass (oh what a heavenly ass). We start heading over to the movie theater and she's walking in front of me. I glance over her outfit (a playsuit? Wtf is a playsuit?) a couple times and tell her "Love, that outfit really doesn't do your body any justice." She gets pissed "Are you serious? I know you're not calling my outfit ugly." At this point I'm chuckling at myself, is this chick seriously butt hurt right now? I reply "No it's just your body is much lovelier than your outfit lets on." She just wasn't hearing it. So on and on she bitches about how upset she is with my comment as we're heading toward the theater. Meanwhile, I'm behind her kind of tuning her out and laughing because the situation was just so damn retarded. She got mad at me for laughing. We get up to the ticket booth, I place the order, and reach for my wallet.....gone. Fumble around all of my pockets. Gone. I turn to her "Love, I forgot my wallet in my car." She looks at me all pissy in the face and ****, and says "Alright, let's drive back to the house to get it and catch a later movie." At that point, that's when I got turned off. By her insecurities, her attitude, and then finally, her not wanting to at least extend a helping hand and offer to pay for the tickets.

So the whole car ride home, it's super silent. She's just driving looking pissed as hell, and I'm looking out the window wondering why I'm even wasting my breath on this woman anymore. I start texting other prospects on my phone, trying to see what's up for the late night creep. Nothing. I text my friends seeing what's up. Nothing. My friend sent me a funny text and I laughed out loud. She snapped towards me "Are you really just going to text all night?" I reply "Ah, actually I'm just going to head home once we reach my car. I've been through enough already to tell that this isn't going to work out, we bump heads too easily." She agreed and kept her cool. She looked at me and said "Next time don't say such hurtful things to me...if there is a next time." I didn't even look at her "There won't be a next time." I turned to her and saw her eyes tear up, and she choked up a bit when she replied "Ok, that's fine with me." We got to her house, she stormed out of her car and left my waiting arms up in the air, and went for her door saying "Bye, drive safe." Putting my arms down, and shaking my head...I took off, saying nothing to her.

Later that night I felt horrible, I was high and I kept seeing her heartbroken face in my head. It was about 4 in the morning and I sent her a text apologizing for my hurtful words, and that I wouldn't purposely speak those words to her knowing that they would've done to her what they did. I said that hopefully one day she will forgive my ignorance. And that was that. Smh, I didn't mean to hurt her.

You laugh a lot when faced with upset. Is that a nerves thing?

Maybe an apology at the time you good up, and maybe keeping some of your thoughts to yourself beforehand would make things go more smoothly. When you're on a diet, it's okay to look in the fridge. Just seems you could do with practising that and less compulsive eating.

I just want to know why I get cold on them after we have sex.

You go cold because sex is all you want. As long as you're upfront about all this - no worries.

Does this state of being last forever - yes, it can do for some men.

Also, it's funny how people try to bring me down with personal attacks and what not. Coincidentally, it's the same 4-5 women who've been hounding me my whole damn Loveshack.org career lol. The women didn't enjoy the sex? Come on. My penis is a good bit above average, I'd have to be limp not to hit their G-Spot. Even then...lol..

Actually, I have no idea if they enjoyed it. If you think penis size (whatever size you want us to believe your penis is) is the key to excellent sex and a woman's enjoyment of sex, you probably aren't doing much for them, honestly. That's not really how it works. . . If your technique consists of "My penis is awesome" you're probably falling behind the curve.

• Author
mr.dream merchant
Actually, I have no idea if they enjoyed it. If you think penis size (whatever size you want us to believe your penis is) is the key to excellent sex and a woman's enjoyment of sex, you probably aren't doing much for them, honestly. That's not really how it works. . . If your technique consists of "My penis is awesome" you're probably falling behind the curve.

My penis size only makes it easier for me since I already know how to use it. I'd probably get you off twice in 10 minutes. Deny it until you're blue in the face I could care less about it, your existence and your severely lacking brain capacity ZG. Do yourself and I a huge one, find a day job. Or just stop talking. Now where is that ignore button and how did you manage to escape from the list...

bittersweet memories
**** it, i'll go over sat night's date.

I hit a 25-30 minute drive to go see her. We had plans to catch a horror movie. I get to her crib, we run some errands in her car, then head out to the movies. Now, she used to be overweight and started doing weight watchers. She shows me her little stamp card system they use, and i check out her weight for when she started. Lol, instantly, my mouth drops and i go "daaaaaaamn!". She snaps her head towards me and says "*gasp* are you calling me fat?!" i, confused as most guys are at this point, reply with "what?! No, it's just you started at such a heavy weight, that's pretty big for women your size to weigh that much. Besides love, it was 30 lbs ago, why are you upset about my reaction?" she said something, but i wasn't paying attention...so that much is unknown to the rest of the world lol.

We finally make it to the movie theater, and as she gets out i walk over give her a hug, make out with her a little and grab her ass (oh what a heavenly ass). We start heading over to the movie theater and she's walking in front of me. I glance over her outfit (a playsuit? Wtf is a playsuit?) a couple times and tell her "love, that outfit really doesn't do your body any justice." she gets pissed "are you serious? I know you're not calling my outfit ugly." at this point i'm chuckling at myself, is this chick seriously butt hurt right now? I reply "no it's just your body is much lovelier than your outfit lets on." she just wasn't hearing it. So on and on she bitches about how upset she is with my comment as we're heading toward the theater. Meanwhile, i'm behind her kind of tuning her out and laughing because the situation was just so damn retarded. She got mad at me for laughing. We get up to the ticket booth, i place the order, and reach for my wallet.....gone. Fumble around all of my pockets. Gone. I turn to her "love, i forgot my wallet in my car." she looks at me all pissy in the face and ****, and says "alright, let's drive back to the house to get it and catch a later movie." at that point, that's when i got turned off. By her insecurities, her attitude, and then finally, her not wanting to at least extend a helping hand and offer to pay for the tickets.

So the whole car ride home, it's super silent. She's just driving looking pissed as hell, and i'm looking out the window wondering why i'm even wasting my breath on this woman anymore. I start texting other prospects on my phone, trying to see what's up for the late night creep. Nothing. I text my friends seeing what's up. Nothing. My friend sent me a funny text and i laughed out loud. She snapped towards me "are you really just going to text all night?" i reply "ah, actually i'm just going to head home once we reach my car. I've been through enough already to tell that this isn't going to work out, we bump heads too easily." she agreed and kept her cool. She looked at me and said "next time don't say such hurtful things to me...if there is a next time." i didn't even look at her "there won't be a next time." i turned to her and saw her eyes tear up, and she choked up a bit when she replied "ok, that's fine with me." we got to her house, she stormed out of her car and left my waiting arms up in the air, and went for her door saying "bye, drive safe." putting my arms down, and shaking my head...i took off, saying nothing to her.

Later that night i felt horrible, i was high and i kept seeing her heartbroken face in my head. It was about 4 in the morning and i sent her a text apologizing for my hurtful words, and that i wouldn't purposely speak those words to her knowing that they would've done to her what they did. I said that hopefully one day she will forgive my ignorance. And that was that. Smh, i didn't mean to hurt her.

good for her!!!

Disenchantedly Yours

Wooge, stop justifying his behavior because of the misplaced feelings you have about women.

Mr. Dream Merchant.."crib?" really? Who says "crib" anymore?

I didn't mean to hurt her.

Yeah, you meant to hurt her. You just were more obvious this time where previously you skated a thinner line of disrespect. As long as you were providing surface compliments and feel good attention, you felt you were justified in your use and abuse of these yougn women. And yes, you are abusing these women. You're manipulating them, you are putting them down, you are using them. You are an abuser. And the impact you leave on these girls lives is one of an abuser. Their experiences with you are negative. Their lives aren't better for knowing you. Infact, it seems that their lives are worse for having known you. But not because anything they did or who they are. Because of the man you are. That makes me sad for these girls. And it makes me sad for you. Because you clearly don't think much of yourself. So how could you expect to think much of the people that choose to spend time with you. Be default of your feelings about yourself, you don't really like anyone that would like you because you don't like yourself very much.

Each time you post this misognistic bullcrap (if it's true or not), it becomes more and more obvious how much you hate yourself and how much you also seem to hate women.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
I don't justify but I want to see men who do the right thing being treated better.

There are guys out there who are!! Let's be honest we only know so much about everyone on LS for all we know peole who claim to not know what they do wrong and being nice could be the guy who also stares at you in a creepy way and has terrible hygenie, not saying that is the case for everyone, but I think it is unfair to say that A) that guy is doing the "right things" or B) That this guy is doing "the wrong things, or is a bad boy". I can say that I know girls who let themselves be used by guys, is it right, NO but BOTH parties are involved. There are plenty of guys out there that do treat women well and are "nice guys" that aren't on this forum to even tell you about it. I'm sure there are people on here who really are confused but we only know so much about a person from a thread post which is why I really can't say much about the OP because I'm only hearing what he choses to include.

I don't justify but I want to see men who do the right thing being treated better.

There's billions of them all around. They don't come to LoveShack for any other forum for interpersonal relationship advice because they don't need any.

There's billions of them all around. They don't come to LoveShack for any other forum for interpersonal relationship advice because they don't need any.

Maybe true but it gets really tiring hearing of good men who get royally screwed. I know it is 100% wrong to think this way but sometimes I feel that at least the players aren't getting played themselves but then again when you start getting into that game innocent people get hurt.

Maybe true but it gets really tiring hearing of good men who get royally screwed. I know it is 100% wrong to think this way but sometimes I feel that at least the players aren't getting played themselves but then again when you start getting into that game innocent people get hurt.

Why does it make you feel good that men who, if they were women, you'd dislike, aren't getting hurt? How does that enrich your life?

Why does it make you feel good that men who, if they were women, you'd dislike, aren't getting hurt? How does that enrich your life?

I just hate to good men being hurt. It makes my blood boil when I read some of these stories on the divorce forum but despite the thoughts that have crossed my mind in my darkest moments the answer is not to start acting like a jerk yourself.

This is a thread about a heartless, abusive fool playing women and this dude is still in here reminiscing about how he got played in the past and thus justifying his behavior. Just going into another topic completely. Just because you say someone is a good man, btw, doesn't make it so. There are those who deem some men "good" when they don't have to deal with them in a relationship, and thus don't really know their true identities and issues. It's the unlucky women that later find out and do what they have to do in result, however right or wrong. Some men actually deserve what they get. Deal w. it.

Some women deserve what they get as well.

I am not justifying it but I sympathize with what pushes some men to become players. Empathizing is not the same as justifying.

I just hate to good men being hurt. It makes my blood boil when I read some of these stories on the divorce forum but despite the thoughts that have crossed my mind in my darkest moments the answer is not to start acting like a jerk yourself.

But you get a vicarious thrill when you read about men hurting women, which is surely acting like a jerk by proxy? Why revel in someone else's misfortune?

I understand if it's the person you perceive to have hurt you - a little schadenfreude gained from seeing someone who hurt you, I get. But don't you think not being so afraid or begrudging of women because of one or two encounters is kind of unnecessarily stressful?

Personally, I think we men can do with re-discovering the assertiveness and self-worth tools that women have adopted and refined from the early 70s pioneers such as Manuel J. Smith and becoming, well, more confident in ourselves as a result.

Some women deserve what they get as well.

I am not justifying it but I sympathize with what pushes some men to become players. Empathizing is not the same as justifying.

Don't you think that applies to women too?