Once I get it, I don't want it anymore..

mr.dream merchant

You don't think you'd get some small amount of satisfaction when you saw a woman being mistreated in the way you were? Be honest.

I think you should watch the movie "In the Company of Men."

No I don't. I would never wish my childhood and first marriage on an innocent woman. I admit I get a certain glee when I see a woman who mistreats a man get her payback but I would never wish anything bad on an innocent woman. My point is that women who constantly chase men like the OP are usually not innocent.

torn_curtain
And why shouldn't I be able to get what I want out of women? Why is it so wrong for me to use my charm, looks, intellect and wit to get what I ultimately seek from them? I'm not lying to them, I'm not misleading them, I'm being honest. I can't be held responsible for a woman trying to attach herself to me. That's not fair lol.

What charm, intellect and wit? You don't display any in your writing, which is boring and unintelligent. I have no idea what you look like but if that's the only thing you have going for you you're an empty shell and you're not going to attract quality women. You seem totally deluded about your own appeal because you have a few random bimbos chasing after you. A lot of men have the power to use low quality women if they want to, but they choose not to because they value themselves and other people more than that. You're not special.

Edited by torn_curtain
Until you inform her you are not interested in a relationship and that you are only interested in casual sex, she is being misled.

Wrong, if she was using sex as a prelude to an implied relationship, it's on her 100% to say so upfront. Nothing in any of OP's posts says he is using these women or misleading them in any way. He propositions sex, they accept. Everything else is complete conjecture from a hostile peanut gallery.

dreamingoftigers
I am glad I inspired you. At our cores men and women are not so different. We both hurt the same when we are betrayed and lied to.

And quite frankly we both often get annoyed with the members of our gender when they behave in ways that are repugnant to us.

Just the same when we don't like our cities, families and countries represented by jackasses. Imagine Austria after that moron had kids with his daughter he locked in the basement.

I am a Mormon (not the best example of one I might add to my own discredit). There are those polygamous groups around who are not a part of my church by everyone climbs on the bloody bandwagon every time one of them hits the news. Even my father yelling at me that's "it's your religion."

My church hasn't had polygamy as a part of it's practice for over 100 years.

By that token, Civil Rights are newer. Jeepers.

Most of us on here were born with two parents and don't have a gender agenda.

You do realize that your behavior is nothing to be proud of, right?

There's lots of bad behavior in this thread, none of it OP's, and that is rather funny.

OnyxSnowfall
What charm, intellect and wit? You don't display any in your writing, which is boring and unintelligent. I have no idea what you look like but if that's the only thing you have going for you you're an empty shell and you're not going to attract quality women. You seem totally deluded about your own appeal because you have a few random bimbos chasing after you. A lot of men have the power to use low quality women if they want to, but they choose not to because they value themselves and other people more than that. You're not special.

Just curious, what do you think you'll accomplish by attempting to put-down a stranger over the internet? I mean no offense by that, I am just wondering if you think it's the most effective way to attempt to reach out to this person who may or may not be valid.

torn_curtain
Just curious, what do you think you'll accomplish by attempting to put-down a stranger over the internet? I mean no offense by that, I am just wondering if you think it's the most effective way to attempt to reach out to this person who may or may not be valid.

Well he doesn't respond to gentle criticism, so maybe a more honest, blunt approach will get through to him (probably not, but who knows).

Why do men like the OP "sweet talk" women to get laid? It leads them on, most men even LIE and say things that women want to hear about being in an eventual relationship. It's perfectly fine if a man just says "listen, I'm only here for the sex and nothing more", as long as its a mutual agreement on both parties, it works because then no one is hurt or gets the wrong idea.

dreamingoftigers
No I don't. I would never wish my childhood and first marriage on an innocent woman. I admit I get a certain glee when I see a woman who mistreats a man get her payback but I would never wish anything bad on an innocent woman. My point is that women who constantly chase men like the OP are usually not innocent.

Over the last couple of years, I have been able to associate behaviors like my husband's in general to the history and neurological functioning of the person.

More personality then gender.

I admit that I am morbidly fascinated to see my ex-friend get her just desserts after playing a kid part in destroying her own family.

She reminds me a lot of my husband, but I actually think he has more empathy.

dreamingoftigers
Why do men like the OP "sweet talk" women to get laid? It leads them on, most men even LIE and say things that women want to hear about being in an eventual relationship. It's perfectly fine if a man just says "listen, I'm only here for the sex and nothing more", as long as its a mutual agreement on both parties, it works because then no one is hurt or gets the wrong idea.

That's totally what should be happening. I hope I can instill enough self-value in my daughter to weed out these self-centered men and not give in early to pressure or supposed promises. Ugh, these guys make me so scared for my kid's future.

I.e. The bit about stringing a girl on while banging others until she gives in.

bluenightowl
I'm not. I never told her I wanted a relationship. She just started smothering me, and I hate that. So I did what I always do, with the last girl, the girl before her, the girl that lied about bein pregnant, etc...I get cold and distant for a couple days...until my libido kicks in and then I'm back to doing what I do, charming them. I'm not being a liar, nor am I deceiving them.

I thinks its your approach. If you are going go for quick sex, it will show and you will attract women like that or that aren't ready for a relationship. In my experience usually they will get clingy very fast or couldn't care less about you or a relationship.

If you want a relationship, its better to get to know the person, avoid quick sex, and I doubt very much you will find her smothering you at all.

Your approach is very much a PUA approach. Its works for getting women, but not so well for meaningful relationships.

IMHO the woman who want a serious relationship and are solid people, don't smother as much, but also aren't so likely to have sex as soon. Of course there are exceptions, and there lots of stories on here about great early sex relationships, but in general this is what I've noticed.

If you just want sex with a non-smothering woman, you have to tell her before having sex, but I suspect the number of women who then want to have sex with you will drop substantially. No surprise there.

You just need to decide what you want, and approach things accordingly.

That's totally what should be happening. I hope I can instill enough self-value in my daughter to weed out these self-centered men and not give in early to pressure or supposed promises. Ugh, these guys make me so scared for my kid's future.

I.e. The bit about stringing a girl on while banging others until she gives in.

I have had very decent people tell me that they were only in it for the sex. Usually I turn them down. But every so often, I'll go for a NSA relationship - as long as my head is in the game right, it plays out nicely. Both our needs are fulfilled and no one is playing games.

I just hate the men that lie to get in a girls pants. At this point in time, I'm looking to actually settle down and the men I find are playing those damn lying games.

Holy cow, TC/NS/SP!

Fair enough question, because that was pretty harsh.

Well he doesn't respond to gentle criticism, so maybe a more honest, blunt approach will get through to him (probably not, but who knows).

I hope you reflect back on THIS conversation before you call someone on LS a bully again. :p

torn_curtain

I hope you reflect back on THIS conversation before you call someone on LS a bully again. :p

His behavior is awful and warrants criticism. It's not comparable to ES's.

The last few days have been kind of slow on LS, ladies let's start some sh*t today. TBF and ES are invited too. Let the hair pulling and scratching begin. :laugh:

Disagree completely. They both use the opposite sex to fulfill their own needs while ignoring the other person's feelings.

But the point remains the same - it's hypocritical to voice your HARSH opinion of who this guy is (you called him a sociopath!!), then call other people bullies when they voice their opinion of your friend's behavior.

And what you said to him was a million times worse than anything I have EVER said to her or you. Remember that.

The last few days have been kind of slow on LS, ladies let's start some sh*t today. TBF and ES are invited too. Let the hair pulling and scratching begin. :laugh:

It should be noted that I cannot see TBF's posts. :)

OnyxSnowfall

Criticism doesn't have to include a slew of insults and claims though... just saying. I've learned that it doesn't bring people closer to the truth... it secures their perspective and or it pushes them deeper into another negative one.

If the goal is to get someone to open their eyes (and not to retaliate and hurt them out of a perceived attack) then I have yet to encounter insults/harsh statements as something beneficial. But maybe those who use insults to break down someone's perception... do it because they would be sensitive to someone using those against them? Still...

if the OP doesn't care how he treats someone in his real life and what they think or feel (beyond what will impede his personal objectives), he's probably not going to change his ways because someone was vulgar to him over the internet...

Better to just state your position and hope he chews on it... if he's even serious about it, shrug. Otherwise you risk helping him cement his stance... and if you're okay with that... I wonder why waste the time at all?

torn_curtain
Disagree completely. They both use the opposite sex to fulfill their own needs while ignoring the other person's feelings.

But the point remains the same - it's hypocritical to voice your HARSH opinion of who this guy is (you called him a sociopath!!), then call other people bullies when they voice their opinion of your friend's behavior.

And what you said to him was a million times worse than anything I have EVER said to her or you. Remember that.

He is displaying sociopathic behavior and it's far, far worse than anything ES has ever done. Plus he brags about it gleefully.

torn_curtain

If you're going to pick apart my posts why not pick on Mme Chaucer's post where she calls him "a waste of skin" and says he has a serious defect of character? Not that I have any problem with what she wrote or disagree.

Edited by torn_curtain
torn_curtain
The more the merrier.

No thanks, I'm out of this thread. I think we are only encouraging the OP's terrible behavior by responding to his posts.

Disenchantedly Yours
I am happily married and I generally don't hate women. I just have knee jerk reaction to misandry and I doubt it will ever change.

My mistake! You were asking questions about atttracting a good woman.

I haven't seen misandry on this board yet. I'm not sure what you are knee jerking too.

Disenchantedly Yours
Let the hair pulling and scratching begin. :laugh:

I like my hair pulled. :)

Because then boys like Dream Merchant couldn't take out all their frustration and dislike for the object of their perverse affection. Dream merchant is filled with more self loathing then a girl with bad acne at a SevenTeen magazine cover shoot.